won't you fa-la-la-la-love me...

By youraverageami

Kim Seokjin can't help but be just a bit jealous that all of his friends except him have found love for thems... More

1. mistakes and memories
2. boredom and bookings
3. denial and dates
4. cookies and cuddles
5. sweaters and sweetness || end

author's notes

151 5 0
By youraverageami

why hello there! it's me, xavier, the author of this story!

this story was originally a oneshot that i first published on ao3 and 'transported' to wattpad a few months back, but i've decided to split it up into multiple parts for a few reasons. 

1. it's a whole lot easier to read a long one shot on ao3 than it is on wattpad, so 13k words in a single chapter doesn't work as well here

2. honestly oneshots don't get much attention here and i do sort of like my writing getting attention so 😭 

3. i like coming up with cute chapter names so you know what why not?

anywho, the following story is very fluffy, and i'm still quite proud of it, so i hope you enjoy reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 12K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
20.1K 1K 36
Jimin's eyes lock with yours, your voice barely above a whisper: "You're the only one I long to feel against my skin..." Your fingers brush against h...
35K 1.7K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
487K 21.4K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...