The Alpha's Princess

By alwayslovve486

Alexia Celesta Brewer. Forced from her home when her pack is attacked, Alexia ran as far as she could to avo... More

Trigger Warnings
Author's Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Not an Update
So sorry-Very Important Authors note
Chapter 22:
New Story!!
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Bonus Material
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Very Sad Authors Note :(
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Thank You
TAQ TEASER:
The Queen is Coming
A Long Overdue Update

Chapter 23:

173K 3.9K 899
By alwayslovve486

Alexia's POV:

After my confession there was a flurry of activity. The boys got up and huddled around the screen. The Elders where speaking rapidly in hushed tones, giving me sidelong glances every now and then.

Beck gripped the arms of my chair and whipped my chair to face him where he stood from the left of the table.

"Alexia are you absolutely sure that this is symbol is what was on the back of the man's jacket?"

I nodded my head shakily. "I saw it clearly just before you woke me up."

He looked at Will and Justin. "This guy could be our guy." Will said glancing at me.

"Lexi did you recognize him at all?" Justin asked still looking at the symbol. I bit my lip thinking for a minute. I called back the memory of his face and studied it for a minute. I also called on my wolf, perhaps she would recognize this mystery man.

I can't place where but there's something about those eyes that looks familiar, she whispered in my head. I racked my brain trying to think where and the world I had possibly seen this man. I sort of remember him, but I feel he was just someone I saw in passing.

"I vaguely recognize him." I murmured. All seven heads turned to look at me.

"From where?" Beck growled. He started clenching and un clenching his fists in an attempt to reign in his anger. I stood up and walked over to him. I placed my hands on his chest and started to rub slow smooth circles to calm him down. He was breathing heavily and staring down at me.

"I can't remember," I murmured and he growled again. He yanked me closer to him and stuffed his face in my neck, taking deep breaths of my scent. "It's ok we'll find him." I whispered rubbing his back. He sighed and his shoulders slumped as he slowly began to relax.

"Call Watson and Reynolds. Get them here now," He growled and Will picked up the phone that sat at the center of the conference table. "Do you remember what he looked like?" he murmured, peering down at me. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

We all awaited his next move in silence. I was honestly still a bit shaken after discovering that the man who had invaded my dreams, was a threat also in real life. Still in deep discussion, the Elders remained seated at their end of the table. One Elder in particular, Elder Theo was glaring pointedly at me. I stared at him and he shook his head, his eyes never leaving mine. Beck's father noticed our exchange and from where I stood turned and said something particularly sharply to Theo. They begin a heated discussion and I turned back to look up at Beck. His brow was furrowed in concentration and he closed his eyes, resting his cheek on my head, with me still wrapped in his arms..

I reached up onto the tips of his toes and pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth. His eyes snapped open and he leaned even closer to me. A few moments later, a two men entered into the room. All eyes whipped to the source of the movement. One was burly and muscular, walking with easy grace. The other was small and nervous, tumbling clumsily behind the other. He stumbled his way to the table and dropped all he carried onto the surface. The more graceful man rolled his eyes and made his way over to Beck and I. Beck released me and I moved to stand by his side, with one of his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Alpha. Luna." The man murmured, bowing his head in respect.

"Watson. Lex, this is Watson our head of securities. Watson, this is my mate and your Luna, Alexia." Beck said gesturing between us. Watson raised his head and extended his hand to me. I placed my hand lightly in his.

"Luna. It is an honor to make your acquaintance." he said respectfully shaking my hand softly.

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied smiling lightly.

"This is Reynolds, one of our other officers, more so the director of investigations, here in the pack." Watson said pointing to Reynolds who had come to stand, shaking behind him. He looked at Beck, who now rolled his eyes, and glanced at me trying and failing to stifle a grin.

"Reynolds, it's a pleasure to meet you as well." I said softly, moving to look around Watson's hulking frame.

"L-Luna. Thank you your majesty-er your highness...I-I" Reynolds stuttered. I noticed Watson off to the side silently shaking with laughter. The poor thing. He was so nervous.

"It's quite alright Reynolds. Thank you both for coming so quickly. We've a great deal to discuss with you." I murmured.

"Sit." Beck said curtly, still smirking at Reynolds. Reynolds tripped on his way to his seat and Beck grinned. I scowled at him and jabbed him with my elbow. He rubbed his side and looked at me bewildered. I lifted myself to whisper in his ear.

"Stop it. Behave yourself and act like the Alpha you are, not a fifteen year old child." I whispered sharply. His eyes widened in surprise. He bent down and pressed his lips beneath my earlobe, grazing it with his teeth as he whispered his response.

"And if I don't?"he said and I could hear the smirk tugging at the left side of his mouth. I looked at him, my eyes narrowed.

"I don't have to stay. I don't have to tell them what he looks like. I will not stay. I will not watch the man I love make fun of some poor terrified young man. He can't help being intimidated by you. If I recall correctly, we both wanted to find this man. Now behave." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm kidding princess! Of course I'll behave. I'm sorry love. I promise to be good." he whispered kissing my lips. "It's making me so happy to stick up for your pack mates like a true Luna. But you are hot when you're mad," he grinned and I pinched his side. "Ow! Stop that!"

I threw a wink at him over my shoulder as I walked to take my seat again. He plopped down in the seat next to me, playfully glaring at me. Will cleared his throat, but Beck ignored him. He raised an eyebrow at me in a challenge. I pecked him on the lips quickly, my cheeks burning. He smirked, then turned to the others, that sat patiently, but uncomfortably nonetheless in silence.

"Sorry about that. Now where were we?" he said with a sigh.

"You haven't even told Reynolds and Watson why they're here yet." Carter muttered shaking his head.

"Right. Well Reynolds you sent us that symbol earlier this morning. We had made the decision that we will be making a journey to Alexia's old packlands, leaving Tuesday morning. We had been making plans when Alexia informed me that she knew this symbol. A man in a nightmare she had last night was wearing this on the back of his jacket. She knows what he looks like, and vaguely recognizes him. We think this is our guy. Reynolds if she describes him to you could you draw a sketch?" Beck said rather quickly.

"Yes sir. I should be able to." Reynolds said- without a stutter I noticed triumphantly. You go Reynolds!

"Good. Lex go ahead." He replied nodding at me. I took a deep, steadying breath and Beck reached over to clasp my hand in his large one. I closed my eyes and felt him lean against me, shoulder to shoulder. He knew contact would help soothe me. I cleared my throat and opened my eyes to gaze at Reynolds.

"He was I don't know 5' 10", 5' 11". He was thin and lanky but you could tell he was strong. He had about chin length, black curly hair." I paused, letting Reynolds take down his notes. "He was pale and gaunt. He had very prominent cheek bones. And eyes. His eyes were a blue. Dark, dark blue and icy." I shuddered and Beck kissed the side of my head. "He had a dark scar almost in the shape of a Z over his left eye. His bottom lip had a cut in it on the right side."

Reynolds nodded and looked up at me, "Is there anything else?"

"That's all I can remember,"I whispered softly.

"Very good Luna. Just a moment. I can draw up a sketch and you can tell me if anything needs to be changed." He said and pulled out a blank sheet of paper. All eyes were on him, but he never faltered. Every so often he would consult his notes, and sound the sound of his graphite pencil scratching the paper filled the air. I sighed and turned to rest my cheek on Beck's chest. He rubbed my back and glanced down at me before returning his gaze to Reynolds.

Gone was playful Beck from five minutes ago. He was now back in Alpha mode and worried-mate mode. I knew he could feel my stress, and I felt bad for making him worry so much. I was beginning to get a headache. My first day officially acting as a Luna beside my mate, was taking its toll on me.

"Luna is this the man?" Reynolds said holding up his sketch. I studied it for a moment before standing and walking behind him.

"It's close," I murmured. "His chin is sharper though. And his scar is more in this shape." I said tracing its pattern over the cold eyes that glared at me from the paper. I pointed out a few smaller details that were slowly coming back to me . "Other than that, yes. This is our man."

I made my way back to Beck and flopped down in the chair next to him. I passed him the sketch. He stared at it and clenched his fist, his eyes flickering between black and brown. He passed the sketch down the table and took a few deep breaths. He looked at me and curled his hand around the nape of my neck, crushing his lips to mine. Our lips moved together in sync, but after a moment, I think he remembered that there were others in the room. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.

"I will find him. I promise you. And when I do I will kill him myself." He whispered, pure determination leaking into his voice.

"I trust you." I whispered back.

I looked back around the room and noticed a pair of dark grey eyes glaring at me. Elder Theo. What the hell is this guy's problem? I glared back at him as Beck talked with Carter and Hunter. I strained my ears in an attempt to hear what Elder Theo was saying, but I couldn't catch anything. While looking at me still he leaned to the Elder next to him and whispered something. They both started laughing, and he nodded his head at me. I felt my jaw clench and I huffed looking away from him.

I felt something nudge my elbow and turned to look at Beck, who was looking at me concerned.

"What's wrong baby?" He murmured.

"Nothing I'm fine." I breathed giving him a soft smile. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and turned back to Damien who was tapping his shoulder.

This was actually kind of boring. Everyone was talking at once, though some people were still studying the sketch of the perpetrator. Feeling a tad hungry, I stood up pushing my chair back. Beck grabbed my hand as I turned away.

"Where you going princess?" He said.

"I'm just going to get everybody some lunch." I replied bending to plant a kiss on his lips.

"Stay. I'll have Lucinda bring something up." He said tugging on my arm. I shook my head and smiled.

"I'll be back in a bit. I need something to make myself feel useful." He stared at me a moment, then finally nodded grudgingly.

"Be quick. I'll miss you." He whispered kissing me again. I rolled my eyes and pulled away.

"I'll be right back!"

Twenty minutes later I pushed a cart, filled with twenty sandwiches up and into the room. Emma had been in the kitchen and helped me make lunch for the group. Lucinda had offered to bring it up for me but I wanted something to do.Making lunch was just what I needed, a breather and some time away from all the drama of the day. When I got back up to the conference room I was practically attacked by the hungry wolves.

Watson the first one done, spoke first "I may have only just met the Luna today, but one thing's for damn sure: She can make a mean turkey sandwich."

I giggled and blushed, especially when there were murmurs of agreement from around the room. I turned back to my sandwich and took a few bites before I felt a familiar fullness. I sighed and pushed my plate away from me.

"All done?" Beck said. I nodded, and noticed a glaze over concern cover his eyes. "But you only ate half?"

"I'm full."

"Are you sure?" He pressed, silently pleading. "Can you have two more bites?" I shook my head. "Please?"

"I think I can do one more." I compromised, though my body protested slightly. Beck visibly brightened and he leaned over to press a kiss to my forehead.

"Then have one more baby." He murmured against my forehead, and rubbed my back. I ate my bite and snuggled into his side. I really wanted to climb in his lap but I knew now was hardly the time or the place. Beck however disagreed and lifted me to sit in his lap. As he did, we heard a snort of exasperated laughter come from the end of the table. I knew the culprit before I even turned to look.

"Something funny, Elder Theo?" Beck said, cocking his head to one side. Theo stared, his eyes cold and unfeeling.

"When will you come to your senses, Alpha?" he said, shaking his head. Everyone, confused, urged him to go on with their eyes. "Do you really think that this... this child is fit to be the Luna of this pack?" At his protest a chorus of growls sounded from my boys, the loudest coming from Beck. Take that Theo.

"That child happens to be my mate. And she's anything but. You tread on very thin ice Elder Theo. I suggest you think before you speak, especially in regards to my mate." Beck replied sternly. Despite his warning, Theo decided to keep talking.

"A Luna should be strong and firm, and proud. Alexia is anything but. She's fragile. She's weak. Anyone can see that, Beck, I think even you see it, you just refuse to believe it. Every time you are seen together, she's clinging on to you or wrapped around you like a vine. She needs to be coddled and babied. She cannot be on her own for extended periods of time due to her 'separation anxiety'. A Luna must uphold an entire pack. How can Alexia succeed in this when she can hardly stand up on her own?" He mused. The room had gone so quiet, literally a pin dropping could be heard. I felt unwelcome, angry tears fill my eyes and tried to get up off Beck's lap, but he was having none of that. Elder Theo was right.

I didn't like being alone, or away from Beck for very long. It was true he carried me a lot and I liked keeping contact between us as it made me feel calm. But I think I could still do a good job of leading the pack. I lowered my head in the hopes of hiding the tears that were threatening to spill over my cheeks. Beck broke the silence with a thundering snarl and a slam of his fist upon the conference table. I jumped at the sudden noise and tried to get up again. Beck held me closer to him and was glaring daggers at the smug old man across the table.

"Elder Theo, you have said enough. You have hurt and offended your Luna. You speak unkindly and without thought. You do not know half of what Luna Alexia has been through. We are all incredibly proud to have her as our Luna. She is stronger than you know. Yes she is attached to her mate- we all are. She has been through a lot and contact soothes her. You should apologize immediately. And if you cannot refrain from sharing your unwelcome opinions- I will ask you to leave and you will not be invited to return." Will said sharply and firmly. Theo's gaze flickered to Will, but quickly returned to Beck, who appeared to be viciously mind linking him.

"Very well. Please forgive me, Luna." He spat and rose quickly, striding purposefully through the door without a second look. A few tears had escaped and i attempted to brush them away. My cheeks burned in humiliation and I knew everyone's gaze had turned to us. I felt their looks of pity and turned my face into Beck's chest.

"Excuse us a moment." He muttered and I felt myself being lifted into his arms with ease. Beck pushed open the door to the conference room and made his way down the hall to his office. He locked the door behind us and rounded his desk to drop us into his large leather chair. He pulled me to his chest and that's when the floodgates broke.

Hot tears ran down my face and I buried my face in his neck. He cooed and whispered softly in my ears. I wrapped my arms around, him pulling him closer to me and reciprocated instantly.

"Princess don't listen to a word he says. You are so strong baby. I love you so so much. You are an incredible Luna and I wouldn't want anyone else by my side." He murmured, kissing the side of my head. I didn't reply, but wiped my tears with the sleeve of his shirt. I rested my head on his shoulder, my face turned away from him. "Lex? Don't hide. Come on talk to me."

"I'm just embarrassed is all."I whispered.

"Why?"

"He said all those things a-and I don't know. I thought the others might believe him." I replied softly. Beck chuckled and shook his head.

"No sweetheart, they didn't believe him, if only you had heard the mindlink."

Lifting my head, I looked at him. "Did you talk to him in the mindlink?"

"Talk to him, no more like threatened to take his life." he responded dryly.

"I don't think Elder Theo likes me." I replied with a chuckle.

"No I'm not sure he does. But I can't imagine why. You're perfect."

"I'm far from perfect."

"Not far. Not far at all."

"We should go back." I murmured.

"I really don't want to."

"I don't either but it would be rude to keep our guests waiting."

"See perfect. I never would have thought of that."
"Shut up." I laughed and he pouted at me. "Aww poor baby." He glared at me and growled.
"I'm not a baby." He said.
"Whatever you say honey." I sang.
"Aren't we being rude? Come on up you go. " He said shaking his head and placing me upright on my feet. Not waiting for him to catch up to me, I ran ahead. At the door I paused and turned to him.
"Does it look like I've been crying?"
He studied me for a minute, "nope just beautiful."
"I love you."
"I love you too."

We walked back into the conference room and Beck took his seat. He lined me up in front of him and placed his hands on my hips, ready to pull me down onto his lap. "Any objections?" Everyone laughed, myself included despite the blush crawling up my neck. "No? Good. C'mere." And pulled me into his arms once again placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Beck we have an idea." Carter said from his seat.
"Oh god lay it on me." Beck said dramatically throwing a hand over his eyes.
"We think you should bring a group of Allies with you on Tuesday. That way you have fresh eyes and more wolves. You can cover more ground faster and you'd be more efficient. If we can get someone to help in the search, they'd be more likely to help in the fight." Damien continued.

"But it won't come to that right?" I asked softly, looking to Beck, then the boys around me. They glanced at me, then Beck, then back to me. "Right?"

"We don't know yet baby. But if it means keeping you safe I'll do anything." Beck murmured. I furrowed my brow- I don't want my pack getting hurt for me.

"We were thinking that the Silent Rain pack is your best bet. They are after all- silent. They wouldn't be easily found." Ryan suggested gently. Beck stroked his chin and thought for a minute.

"Yes I think that's a good idea. Pass me the phone I'll call John right now." Hunter pushed to phone towards me and Beck, who picked up the receiver and punched a sequence of numbers. Holding the phone to his ear between his head and his shoulder, he looked down at me. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and tucked the hair that was spilling from my ponytail behind my ear.

"John? Hey man how are you? Good good not too bad...I know you haven't met her yet...she's right here." Cupping the phone to his shoulder he smiles at me "John says hello."

"Hi," I squeaked. He chuckled and picked the phone up again.

"Hey listen are you busy?.... We'll see we're having a big problem here... No no nothing like that... Yeah I heard about the rogue attacks on your land... No more threats here and some rogues.... We were wondering if you and a few of your men would be willing to spend a few days here with us and journey to Alexia's old pack lands... Really? That's great.... Thanks man, I owe you one...see you in an hour and a half... Alright bye." He hung up the phone and smiled at the group.

"He'll be here in an hour and a half. So I think until they need to be debriefed we are all set. Meeting adjourned." The Elders stayed behind to chat a bit longer, however the rest of us were more than eager to leave. Hunter, Will and Justin went to find the girls and I desperately wanted to go with them but girl time still was not over. Carter, Ryan and Damien all ran towards the game room, while Beck and I made our way back to our room.

"So what did you think of your first meeting as Luna?"he asked as we reached the doors.

"Other than being verbally assaulted- not too bad. But it was a teeny bit boring." I replied. He nodded in understanding.

"They usually aren't that long. But I'm going to freshen up before John gets here. Wanna hop in the shower with me?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed and shook my head. He smirked and made his way over to me. He quickly captured his lips on mine, as his hands traveled down my back to my bottom which he squeezed roughly. "One day, my love, I will get you to say yes." He growled biting my bottom lip. Talk about sensory overload. I shivered and opened my mouth, letting him in. Which he quickly took full advantage of. After a few moments of a heated make out session I pulled away and pushed him towards our bathroom. He growled playfully and sent me a wink before disappearing into the shower. I noticed he left the door open. In case I change my mind.

I shook my head and wandered into the closet to start packing Beck's suitcase for his trip. I grabbed a small duffel and set it on the bed while I grabbed his clothes. I pulled out enough clothes to last him five days- even though he'll only be gone for two. He would wear his boots so no need for extra shoes. He would just need to put in any other essentials, which could be done Tuesday morning.
I heard the shower shut off as I searched for a dress appropriate for meeting a new Alpha. These were typically very important- this time only slightly less so since Beck and John were already allies. But I wanted to make a good impression. I pulled a pale lavender short sleeved dress with a cinched waist of a hanger. I grabbed a pair of dark brown riding boots and paired it with a long cream cardigan.

I felt warm, wet and muscular arms wrap arias me from behind and I jumped about ten feet in the air. I was currently picking out undergarments to wear with my outfit, and I turned to see a smirking Beck in only a towel behind me.

"Hmmm I think these ones will do," he whispered huskily, reaching around me to pick up a red lacy set. I blushed and slapped his hands away. Grabbing my cream bra and panty set I turned and pushed him backwards, while giving him a kiss.
"Out of my panty drawer."I scolded him. And he pouted again. God damn his pouted lips look too kissable. So I did just that. "Hmmmm I like it when you pout."

"Maybe I'll do it more often then."
"Please do." I said with a wink, before scampering off into the bathroom. I showered quickly and towel dried my self and my hair. I threw on my outfit and twisted my hair into a low, loose bun with a few pieces escaping and curled to frame my face. I kept my makeup simple a little mascara, eyeliner and tinted lip balm.

Beck sat in a chair in the room, on his phone, but looked up when I arrived. He rose and took my hand leading me down the hall, through the house and out the front door. We stood on the lawn with Will and Justin behind us and Carter, Damien and Ryan behind them.

"They should be here any minute," Beck murmured. Soon enough two black SUVs, similar to the ones I'd seen in the garage pulled into the driveway. Shutting off their headlights, as it was well beyond sundown, the drivers cut their engines. From the first SUV, a tall man with dark brown hair with a bit of grey sprinkled here and there and a kind face stepped out and slammed the car door shut behind him. Smiling he made his way over to us.

"Beck. So good to see you man. You look good." He said happily.
" Thanks John good to see you too. This is my mate Alexia." Beck said and pulled me into his side. John turned to me and I got a good look at his face for the first time. I gasped and my jaw dropped. His eyes widened.

"Uncle John?"

*******************
Weeeeeeeeee another chapter! I'm so excited about this book again. I will admit with all the crap going on in my life I was in a big slump and I found it really hard to find motivation to write. My self confidence was really low and I contemplated deleting this too many times! But I think this is really starting to go somewhere! I hope you liked this chapter! This one was kind of fun to write!

So as always please keep reading and watching for updates, favorite, please please comment I want to hear what you're thinking, follow me, share with your friends and followers and add to your lists! And most importantly keep being absolutely amazing readers!
I love each and every one of you so much! You don't even know!
MWAH mwah mwah mwah mwah.
Love yous forever!!!
Love,
Alwayslovve486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
6.8K 348 31
Eva has always had a sheltered life and never really got out much but when she decides to move out on her own to a new town, she finds out that there...
93.5K 1.9K 18
Alexia Smith was a quiet and hard-working girl. She was one of the best fighters in training. She just happen to be one of the Beta's children. But...