My Secret Professor Husband |...

By joonieecosmos

Lee Y/n a beautiful sweet girl with strong personality. Suddenly her parents arranged a marriage with a pres... More

MSPH's characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9| Final (M)

Chapter 6

426 23 1
By joonieecosmos

■■■

- A/N POV -

"But who are you?!"-Y/n asked. "You'll not know me. I'm new here. And my name is Jimin, Park Jimin."-Jimin said. "Ohh, Thanks Jimin once again. And nice to meet you"-Y/n said and smile at him. "No need to thank me sweetie, and nice to meet you too. I'm going bye"-Jimin said and wave at her.

---

Then Taehyung approach to y/n.

"Hey Noona are you okay?!"-Taehyung asked worriedly. "Yeahh I'm ok tae don't need to worry"-Y/n said. "Aishh!! I really can't take it anymore! If these girls find out that hyung is married what'll happened"-Taehyung said and thinking something.

"Ahh, that'll never happen. And I don't think Namjoon is gonna tell anyone that he's married."-Y/n said and sigh. "Noona aren't you angry that these girls are always around your husband?"-Taehyung asked.

"Umm no, as long as he's ignoring them it's fine"-Y/n said. "But I'm disgusted by this. And I'll make him announce about his marriage!!"-Taehyung said in stern voice.

"Leave it tae why bother?"-Y/n asked. "No noona I can't! I've to."-Taehyung said. "What are you going to do?"-Y/n surprisingly said and look at him. "I don't know yet but I'll find a way soon"-Taehyung said.

"Don't be angry tae take a chill pill."-Y/n said while stroking his back. "No noona! You can't understand this situation. You're too kind that you're not being angry."-Taehyung said.

"I really can't understand what are you upto!"-Y/n said. "Noona tell me honestly, don't you want to be acknowledge as his wife in university?"-Taehyung asked looking at y/n. "Yes I want but--" Taehyung cut her words. "That's all I wanted to hear leave the rest to me."-Taehyung said.

---

- 3rd person's POV -

They heading to their class but suddenly y/n bumped into someone.

"Ohh myy I'm sorry are you ok?!"-??? asked "Umm yeahh I'm ok and I'm sorry I'm not focusing--" y/n shocked when she lifted her head to look at her.

Ju-kyung? It's you?-Y/n asked.

They girl lifted her head and she also shocked as y/n.

"Ohh myy Y/N it's you!! I can't believe long time no see!! How are you!!"-Ju-kyung asked excitedly. "I'm good and yes long time no see! You tell how are you!! I'm really missed you so much!"-Y/n asked and smiling widely.

"I'm good too. And I'm also really missed you so much! I can't believe we'll meet here."-Ju-kyung said. "Yes I also didn't expect this. And you're new here?"-Y/n asked. "Yes I'm new here. You also new here?"-Ju-kyung asked.

"Yess! I'm also new here."-Y/n said. "Ehm, Noona you two know each other?"-Taehyung asked dumbfoundly. "Ohh myy yes yes!! Tae meet Ju-kyung, Im Ju-kyung she's my childhood best friend. And when we're in high school we were separated coz I've to move in here. I missed her everyday so much. And Ju-kyung meet Taehyung, Kim Taehyung he's my brother.

"Umm y/n As far as I know you didn't have any siblings"-Ju-kyung asked. "Ohh u-umm he's--" y/n got cut off by Taehyung. "Umm, Hi I'm Kim Taehyung Noona's brother-in-law."-Taehyung said. Y/n looking at him with wide eyes.

"Y/n YOU'RE MARRIED AND YOU DON'T TELL ME!!"-Ju-kyung squealed. "Yahh!! Ju-kyung low your voice shush shuus!!"
-Y/n whisper yelled and put her index finger on Ju-kyung lips.

- Y/N's POV -

Aishh this Ju-kyung! I thought to myself.

"Shushh Ju-kyung low your voice!" I put my index finger on her lips to shush her.

"Ok ok, Now tell me how's this happened?"-Ju-kyung asked.

Ok ok, I'll tell you everything now we've to go to the class.

"Ok"-Ju-kyung said.

With that we three of us head to the class room.

---

I, Ju-kyung and Taehyung sat on our place but suddenly I saw someone who looks confused.

"JIMINIEE???" I yelled and wave at that guy.

"Ohh, Hey sweetie! I'm coming wait!"-Jimin yelled

"Noona who's he? And why he calling you sweetie?"-Taehyung asked.

Ahh, today's morning I was going to fall but he saved me. And he's also new here. Today is his first day.

"Ohh"-Taehyung said.

"Ohh myy y/niee are you ok?"-Ju-kyung asked worriedly.

Ahh, Ju-kyungahh don't worry I'm ok. I smiled at her warmly.

Then Jimin approach to us where we're sitting.

"Ohh sweetie I don't know you're also from these class. That's good can I sit here?"-Jimin asked.

"Noona didn't you tell him your name? Why is he calling you by that weird name?"-Taehyung asked.

Ohh yeahh, you're right. I'm Kim Y/n and this Kim Taehyung and this is Im Ju-kyung. I introduced us to him.

"Nice to meet you y'all. I'm Park Jimin."-Jimin said politely.

- Taehyung POV -

Suddenly a Idea pop up in my mind.

Noona you sit in the middle.

"Huh? Why?"-Noona asked.

Ahh, I want to talk to Ju-kyung-shii to get to know each other. And I don't want to get caught.

Ju-kyung looking at me dumbfoundly and I signal her to nod her head and she nodded her head.

"Ahh ok."-Noona said.

Then Jimin sits beside noona and they start talking and I tell my plan to Ju-kyung and she happily agreeing with me. Then we both talk to each other and I found she's cute and funny. I like it.

---

- A/N's POV -

"I'm actually from Busan. I'm come here to study. I live in a appartment near this University."-Jimin said. "Are you gonna stay here forever?"-Y/n asked. "No no, I've to go back Busan to handle my dad's company.

"Ohh I see."-Y/n said. Taehyung who's listening speaks.

"Our situation is kinda same bro"-Taehyung said. And the three of them laugh at his statement.

"The only difference is I'm from Seoul."-Taehyung said. "Isn't it meaningless? You know that you have to deal with buisness then why study?"-Jimin said frustratedly. "Exactly that's my point I really don't understand."-Taehyung said.

"You also think as me? Woow I got a supporter. What about you y/n"-Jimin asked. "Umm, I don't know let's focus on class he's here.

Then the four of them looking at the desk and saw their Professor aka Kim Namjoon is here.....

_

A/n

Hey guys~ I hope y'all enjoying the story hehee~ Sorry guyss for late update (╥﹏╥)~stay tuned and FIGHTING.
LOVE YOURSELF
나는 당신 모두를 사랑합니다
Vote • Comments • Share
Saranghae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2K 31
Here Min Yn is married to Kim taehyung who is her professor.... they both didn't talk with each other very much.. Yn is a beautiful and simple and t...
643K 29.8K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
547K 20.9K 32
Jungkook and y/n have been into a relationship for as long as they can remember. They soon decide to conceal this bond by marrying each other. Everyt...