Love ♥ Virus

By fiqah0812

More

Love ♥ Virus
You & him
Home
Meet the Leader & Rapper
Pay a little visit
Peniel & Ilhoon
Illhoon & new term
Hanging out with BTOB
Sudden Visitor
He's back
The Play
Kiseop's attention
Fetch & Sent
Play with Lauren
The past between you and kiseop
What happened during that time
2 guys at the same time..
Minhyuk & Illhoon & Kiseop
Going out with Kiseop
Dongwoon pissed
Peniel & Eunkwang
The Scene
Peniel coming over
A nuisance
Rumour News
Disguise with Lauren
Conference Room
Kiseop own invitation
Ilhoon's date ★
Sudden Actions
Accident
Visitation
☆BTOB & YOU ★
BTOB MV in making
3 Guys
Kiseop's Gesture
First Act
I Want You Back
Twinkle
Not A Good Day
Deep Secret
Date?
One Step @ A Time
Valentine's Day Chocolates
Gifts
Cancelling contract?

Spending Time

96 5 0
By fiqah0812

It was an early morning and you decided to jog around the neighbourhood with Dongwoon and Lauren. The rest of the BEAST membrs were still in bed. It's been such a long time that the 3 siblings spent time together and all of you seemed happy. Lauren was jogging beside Dongwoon while you jogged in front of them while listening to your mp3. After a few rounds, all of you decided to rest on one of the benches in the park.

"Unnie, oppa. I love jogging with the both of you," Lauren smiled earnestly.

"Me too. Let's spend time together more often," You smiled.

"Yes. I'll make sure to spend a lot of time with my two beautiful sisters," Dongwoon pinched lightly both your's and Lauren's cheeks.

All three of you laughed and joked around. After that, all of you decided to go to the supermarket to buy groceries for lunch. While looking for things to buy, Lauren asked,"Oppa, when will ahjumma be back?"

"Hmm..maybe the next few months? She has some important things to take care of. Wae? You miss ahjumma?" Dongwoon asked while taking 2 cartons of milk from the rack.

Lauren nodded and Dongwoon put his arm around her shoulder and squeezed while said,"Don't worry. She'll be back soon."

"Oppa, can we buy these?" You showed two containers of ripple ice cream.

"Tasha ah, we still have 1 container of ice cream in the fridge. Finish that up first," Dongwoon reminded you.

"But that was strawberry flavour...I want ripple ice cream..," You pouted.

"Tasha, if you still insist on -," Before Dongwoon could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by someone.

"Hey, aren't you Tasha...Eli hyung's friend?" Kiseop pointed with a smile.

"Kiseop?" You looked surprised to see him walking towards you.

Dongwoon then stepped in front of you and Lauren like an older brother would and asked Kiseop firmly,"Anything you want from my sister?"

"...Eobseoyo...I just want to say...Hi..that's all...," Kiseop looked confused at Dongwoon's stare.

"Did you just get discharged from the hospital..?" You asked him while peering over Dongwoon's shoulder.

"Uh...yeah..Yesterday night actually..I don't like to stay too long in the hospital..Too confined..," Kiseop told you.

"Erm! If there's nothing more, me and my sisters need to go back to shop for groceries. So IF you don't mind, we'll get going," Dongwoon turned to both you and Lauren and dragged both of you away from Kiseop.

Kiseop just watched all three of you walking off, looking more confused than before as he did not know why Dongwoon acted that way. However, as he was watching from the back view, he suddenly had some vague memories of him and a familiar girl that he seemed to be trying to remember her face.

=========

"Tasha, I hope you don't associate yourself with him anymore," Dongwoon said to you.

"I don't...The last time that I see him is the time that I visited him," You said.

"Good," Dongwoon said.

"Unnie, Kiseop oppa seemed different today," Lauren looked up to you while Dongwoon busy with comparing the prices of margerine.

"Yeah...Different..," You agreed and sighed.

=========

After shopping for groceries, all of you went home and was welcomed by Changseob, EunKwang & Peniel. They helped to carry the groceries to the kitchen. You headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water and found Minhyuk whipping something up in the kitchen.

"Tasha, you're back?" Minhyuk asked without looking back.

"How do you know it's me..?" You looke bewildered.

"By my phone screen," Minhyuk said.

You looked to the front and saw his phone leaning against the wall. You chuckled quietly and approached him. You stood beside him and asked," What are you doing?"

"Just pancakes. I've already asked Junhyung hyung about me using the kitchen for a while," Minhyuk said.

"Oh...Smells good," You smiled.

Minhyuk led her taste a little by using a spoon and asked,"Ottae?"

"A little bland," You said.

"Really?" Minhyuk went to taste a little and it was bland.

He went to put a little more sugar and you tasted again and gave a thumbs up. When the batter was ready, Minhyuk heated the pan and waited it to be a little hot. While waiting, he saw you munching on an apple near the window and asked,"So how's the jog today?"

"It was fun. The air was refreshing..beautiful flowers blooming everywhere..I kinda like it very much..," You turned to face the window and smiled towards the scenery outside.

Minhyuk watched you admiring the scenery outside and smiled to himself. He then turned to the heated pan and worked on the pancakes. While he was cooking, you turned to face Minhyuk and watched him cooking by the back view with a smile. Just then, Changseob walked in and walked towards you and slung his arm around your shoulders.

"What is my darling doing here?" Changseob asked while calling you sweetly.

"Just drinking a glass of water," You smiled at him and are used to him calling you by sweet names.

"Wanna spend time with me karaoking?" Changseob suggested.

"Okay. But let me take a shower first," You said to him and decided to walk upstairs to shower.

After you went out of the kitchen, Changseob approached Minhyuk who was focusing on the pancakes, He stood beside him and wanted to say something.

"Minhyuk hyung," Changseob called his name.

"Mwoh?" Minhyuk asked without looking at him.

"I think...Tasha likes you," Changseob said to him.

Minhyuk stopped for a while but continued to pretend to be busy with the pancakes. He then gave a pretend laugh and said,"Yah. Who told you? Do you have any proof that she likes me?"

"Proof? I don't...but I saw with my two eyes just now before I came into the kitchen. I saw how she looked at you from a distance. The way she looked at you and smiles towards you are different to what she gave me...*Sigh* How did you manage to get her to look at you that way, hyung?" Changseob asked him.

"Don't be ridiculous. She looks everyone the same," Minhyuk said.

"Maybe to you but not to me...I'm so jealous of hyung...," Changseob sighed and walked out of the kitchen with a plate of 2 cooked pancakes.

After listening to Changseob, Minhyuk paused a while and a memory of him kissing you came to him. He sighed and closed his eyes for a while before getting back to the pancakes,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like