A Ricky Garcia Love Story

By Bethany2024

Riley Johnson is a normal 18 year old girl who just graduated from her high school. Her friends, Sarah Ander... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 15

8 1 0
By Bethany2024

Riley's P. O. V.

I woke up with a smile. I couldn't wait to go see Ricky and his band rehearse. Grabbing my phone, I immediately went onto Snapchat to text Hannah.

Me: Hey! You ready to go to Forever in Your Mind's rehearsal?

Hannah didn't respond right away like she usually does, but I figured she's still sleeping. It is 8 in the morning after all. We don't have to go until eleven. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got out a bowl and a spoon. I grabbed the Lucky Charms from on top of my fridge and poured some into my bowl before putting it back. I then got milk out of the fridge and poured that into my cereal. I put it away before taking my breakfast into the living room and sitting on the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the tv. My family and I finally got a smart tv, so we could watch Netflix and Hulu and all those other cool tv apps. I went onto Disney+ and decided to watch my favorite show when I was a kid, Austin and Ally. I took a bite from my cereal when I felt my phone buzz. I took it out and saw that Hannah finally responded.

Hannah: omg I am so ready! Can I come over? That way we can just leave together.

I put my bowl of cereal onto the coffee table before responding.

Me: yes ofc! Come on over. My parents are at work right now, they wouldn't mind if you come over!

Hannah: ok, great! Cya soon, ttyl!

I smiled as I grabbed my cereal again, excited to see Hannah. I always got excited when I knew I'd be seeing one of my best friends. It'd be more exciting if Sarah was also coming.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and ran to the door, my cereal gone and bowl and spoon in the sink. I opened the door to see Hannah.

"Hey! What took you so long? Usually you get here in ten minutes!" I said as I hugged her. Hannah laughed.

"When we were texting I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet! I had to shower, get dressed, and eat something before I came," Hannah said. She walked into the house and sat down on the couch. I joined her after shutting the door.

"I'm so happy you could come! I'm so excited to see Ricky again," I said, a huge grin on my face. Hannah smiled back at me.

"I'm so excited for you! Hopefully I'll have some luck with Emery today," Hannah said. I nodded.

"You guys would be cute. I'm sure if you guys get to know each other he'll like you just as much as you like him," I said. Hannah smiled.

"I hope so. Do you want to watch a movie? We have time," Hannah said. I nodded and she put it one of her favorite movies.

A/n,
Here's a new chapter! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 250 20
17 year old Zoe Harte has lived in London her entire life together with her mom. Her dad left before she was even born so she had never met him. As D...
6K 251 23
In this book Josh is not related to Riley and she isn't so innocent, they are close friends from when they were lil. Riley has a boyfriend name Ty th...
48.9K 1.5K 35
Landry Bender is a normal 16 year old Junior who lives in the little town Amityville outside of New York. She's abit of a tomboy who loves to everyth...
239 8 8
Every person that comes in and out throughout our life is clearly destined to give us some sort of purpose in our life. It's just like how these two...