Christmas Reunion

By lenuska99

It's Christmas and even in Vongola maison isn't happy atmosphere An exception. BUt what is this, A reunion f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 : In the town
The end

The suprise

1.3K 60 13
By lenuska99

Hello everybody :D

So after long pause I'm back :D

Anyway I do not want to bore you to death, so here isanother chapter :D

:D

Warnings: some fluff, OCC Reborn !!! and some characters too!!!!

Last time:

With Mukuro, Kyoya and Chrome

"Kufufufu,Birdy-chan, what do you think you are doing?"

"PineappleHerbivore, don't annoy me!"

"Oya,what are you saying?"

"Iwill bite you to death"

"Kyoya,Mukuro-san, don't fight and help me with this so we can make bosshappy"

In the cafe

"YesI noticed it too. I think it's nice that Kyoya has someone he likesand Chrome isn't only with Mukuro."

Reborn nodded as he sipped his espresso.

"Andwhat about Hayato and Takeshi? I think that they are so obviouslytogether, ...."

In the Vongola's basement

"Baseball-freakwhat do you think you are doing?!"

"Ma,maHayato it's okay"

"Whatis okay, YO-, Mhhhh"

In town, outside the cafe

"SoTsuna, where to now?"

"Hmm,now I want to buy them their present and for you too"

Now :

Tsuna-nii, welcome back! We have a surprise for you!"

"HelloLambo" smiled Tsuna at his youngest guardian.

Heand Reborn just came back fromtheir shopping trip in the city.And Reborn the gentleman he is, is carrying all of the bags withwhat Tsuna bought. And I have to say that there are many of them :P

"Oh,a surprise you say? And who is it from?"

"Allof us."

Tsuna paused and looked at his guardians. All of them were lookingaway. He smiled softly. Then he looked back at Lambo and smiled athim. "So lead the way for me, ne." Lambo smiled and grabbedTsuna's hand and started dragging him to the dining room.

Whenthey entered Tsuna wasrendered speechless at the sight of it.The dining room was amazing. Onthe table lay a bright red table cloth with tiny white snowflakes onit. Standing at the ends and the middle of the table were three bigcandleholder with seven candles each. It was accompanied by matchinggolden tablewear and silverwear.

Thewalls were decorated with large red bows and flashing lights, whichwere shining in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and indigo.The windows were covered by heavy red curtains, matchingthe tablecloth.The large chandelier radiated with a warm golden glow and brought analmost heavenly light into the room. And, finally, around the largedining table sat the whole family.

TheArcobaleno, Varia, his father, Nono and his guardians. Everyone.Tsuna finally smiled and turned to Lambo and enveloped him in a tighthug. A quiet "Thank you" was whispered,whichbrought a smile to Lambo's and the Guardians faces. "You'rewelcome".

...................................................................................................................................................

After dinner and two hours of catching up, everyone went to theirrooms for a good night's sleep.

"Reborn,do you think this reunion is going to end good?" asked Tsuna whileputting his sleep shirt on, which was in reality one of Reborn's manylong sleeved shirts.

Reborn who was already sitting on their bed, with a book in hand andonly clad in black sweat pants, looked up. "Yeah, don't worry aboutit, everything will be okay. You have to focus on your family andleave them to other people."

Tsuna smiled at Reborn and nodded. He switched the light off andsnuggled up to Reborn, who had already put the book away and waswaiting for him. "Good night" - "Night"

..............................................................................................................................................................

"Woah,do you see that castle?!"

"Don'tsay something like that, it's a mansion"

The chatter of adults was getting louder and louder and the mainbutler, Sebastian, was getting worried that it would wake up hismasters and that wouldn't be pretty. Especially if it would be hismaster Tsunayoshi. That would be really bad. Because next would bemaster Reborn and then masters Hayato, Takeshi and Hibari.

"Excuseme" still nothing.

"Hello!"nothing

...

....

...

....

....

....

"EXCUSEME!" and then finally everything stopped.

"Thankyou. Now please allow me to welcome you in Vongola HQ and to ourearly Vongola Christmas ball. We are happy that you could make ithere and we hope that you will have a good time. Now please follow meto your rooms." with this said Sebastian turned and walked into thecastle with the people following him.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Thenext morning was silent. Everyone was in their beds and enjoying thebeautiful morning.Therehad been a light snowstorm at night, so everything was covered undera thin blanket of snow. Reflecting the first rays of the morning sunand creating a wonderful picture of dancing lights. In the biggestbedroom, behind thick red curtains, was one couple, still fastasleep.

In the middle of the big bed, under the thick blanket lay a handsomeand well build black haired man with a smaller one in his arms. Ifyou looked from the balcony you would see only him so it looked as ifhe was hiding the other.

The smaller form was a male too but this one has soft, fluffy brownhair and was rather described as cute then handsome. The bigger malehas his hand around his shoulder and the other one around his waist,but that you couldn't see, since the blanket was covering it.

Thesmaller one has his hands snuggled against the others chest, feelingthe strong heartbeat of his partner and subconsciouslypressinghimself more into the bigger one, as if he wanted to hide.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Masters,please wake up. Breakfast is waiting and your host will be there too"was heard from behind the big door. One black eye from the biggermale opened and the answer was said in deep, rich baritonevoice.

"Thankyou, Sebastian" He knew that the main butler bowed and walked away.He then sighed and looked down at his smaller companion. He thensmiled the smile that no one, except his beloved saw. He then gentlyshook the smaller male and whispered into his ear.

"Tsuna,wake up. It's morning and today we are having your favoritebreakfast" his only answer was incoherent mumbling and then twobig golden eyes opened and blinked up at him. He chuckled and kissedTsuna's forehead. Tsuna smiled and cuddled closer to Reborn.

"Oh,and your classmates are here."

"WHAT!?"

So it's here. Sorry for the wait. I've totally forgottenabout this one.

So GOMEN!!

Please review :D

I love reviews.

By Lenuš

Beta'ed by Dawnsty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...