ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

De ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... Mais

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈

485 13 1
De ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna is writing in her diary on her vanity desk.

"Dear Beloved Diary: When Giselle and I first met, we immediately hit it off. And ever since then, we've been BFFS."

"So far, we've gone shopping together, baked together, done manicures together, etc! Having her by my side is such a blessing. She's so confident and so direct. In fact, she's the one who's helped me build up my confidence. She's taught me to be bold and not to be afraid to speak my mind."

"There have been times where I'm too tongue-tied to deal with Chloé and Marinette's bullsh1t and Giselle's had my back. She's always defending me when I can't do it for myself. I sometimes worry about her. She's been in danger a few times."

"Like when Cat Noir and I were battling Pharoah. She got taken hostage, was almost sacrificed, and then almost MARRIED Pharaoh! I seriously still can't believe she managed to convince him to marry her and forget Nefertiti. And then there was that time she got Akumatized and the other time she got kidnapped by Prime Queen, but let's not dwell on those matters."

"Elle is basically a walking boy magnet. Her flirty personality attracts guys that she wants to attract. There once was this 17 year old who even asked her if she could come to Venice with him! Rich guy alert!! Of course, she refused, saying that she wouldn't leave her best friend behind, which is me."

"Ever since she got her icecream from André The Sweethearts Icecream maker, she's been daydreaming about what her soulmate will be like. I hope he comes soon. She's dying to meet him, and I'd like to meet him too to see IF he's good enough for her."

"Hopefully he'll be able to handle her boldness. And hopefully he'll be cool with her being a famous TikToker. That's all for today, until next time my dear diary!"

Word Count: 329

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

29K 888 34
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀꜱ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴡᴀᴍɪꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ...
46.4K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...
13.3K 535 23
ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴄɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.
46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...