THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY SAID, c...

By eunoiamind

"Demetri shush! I'm concentrating." "On what... More

SYMPATHIS
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
season 5 intro
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37. holiday special

2

2K 79 15
By eunoiamind

The moment of truth

She heard someone knocking on her window. Her bedroom was the only one downstairs, Samuel taking the guest room and Kelli taking the master bedroom upstairs. Samuel stayed with them because Kelli insisted that he save his money for his agenda, which further proved Eileen's theory of those two dating.

"Eileen," She heard a voice say and the window knocked harder. Eileen lifted her head for a moment before laying it back down onto her otter squishmallow.

"Eileen!" Eileen groaned, hearing her name again. She groggily got out of bed to open her window to see who it was. Not to her surprise, it was Demetri. She opened the window so the two could talk.

"It's almost noon, how the hell are you still sleeping?" Demetri asked. 

"Stayed up helping unpack the truck after the festival. How did you know that this room was mine?" Eileen shot back.

"You're the only person in this house who has lilac curtains," Demetri explained.

"I forgot how well we know each other," Eileen commented, grabbing a comb to untangle any knots in her hair.

"Yeah, well, we have known each other since we were what? Seven?" Demetri asked.

"Six I thought," Eileen replied, putting on deodorant before grabbing sweatpants and a sweatshirt to change into. She went into her bathroom as Demetri looked into her newly decorated room.

He saw things he recognized like the pulp fiction movie poster and some of the essential oils her mom had given her, the rest being in the boxes. Eileen walked out of the bathroom, grabbed her keys and wallet, opened the cover of the window, and climbed out.

"There is a thing called a front door," Demetri explained sarcastically.

"Yeah, but that also means having to see my mom without coffee," Eileen reminded Demetri, who shuddered at the thought.

"She is not a morning person," Demetri stated as he and Eileen started to walk to his car. Eileen nodded as she pulled out her phone to text Samuel that she was going to hang out with Demetri.

"So where are we headed, Tri?" Eileen asked, pulling out the nickname she used for him as a child. Demetri groaned in the annoyance of the name, never truly liking it.

"Don't call me that. We're going to Cobra Kai because I want to set some ground rules before I rejoin. You're coming because I want to get smoothies afterward," Demetri explained. Eileen nodded as she started to listen to Demetri's playlist, humming along to the songs.

Once they made it, Demetri went inside and Eileen went and ordered a strawberry banana for Demetri and a lemon blueberry for herself. Once she had them she walked out to see Demetri with a bloody fractured nose.

"What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Just drive to my mom's office," He instructed anxiously. Eileen nodded and put the two smoothies into his hands and took the keys and drove to his mom's office

"Are you speeding?" He asked.

Eileen checked her speed, "Only a little, don't try to scold me, your nose is bleeding. How did that even happen?"

"The sensei guy punched me directly in the nose!" Demetri explained, picking up his smoothie and using it as an ice pack.

"Did you say something to make him do it?" She asked, making Demetri offended.

"Excuse me?" He asked, turning to her.

"I mean— as much as I care about you, you have gotten yourself into some deep shit the way you talk to people, including my mom!" Eileen said as she made the turn into the office.

"I was just worried about the amount of caffeine she had!" He defended. After Eileen parked she quickly jumped out and helped Demetri to his mom.

"We all know she has a caffeine addiction, the only thing we can do is let her have it," Eileen told him, guiding him around the doctors.

"What the hell happened?" His mom asked as Eileen sat him down in her office.

"I tripped and fell," Demetri lied. His mom looked to Eileen for confirmation to which she nodded.

"Okay well, that looks like it needs some stitches which I can do," She trailed off looking at Eileen, "you can take Demetri's car home and I'll take him home and you can drive it back whenever we're back. Okay?" Eileen nodded, waving goodbye.

Eileen's heart started to pound harder as she walked away, feeling bad about  Demetri's injury. If she had been there maybe it wouldn't have happened. If she was just there...

Her heart monitor started to buzz again, her anxiety being the cause. She opened the door to his car and sat down, taking deep breaths. The scent of Demetri helped her calm as she inhaled and exhaled. Once her heart rate was back at a steady pace, she turned on the car.

Her stomach growled and she drank her smoothie before driving back home to make herself some food. 

Kelli and Samuel had started to work on the renovations of the restaurant so they would be gone for most of the day, but they got most of the kitchen supplies out. Eileen simply made a sandwich with the ingredients she had and munched on it, unboxing and putting things away once she was done.

Her phone buzzed on the charger, Eileen going to check on it. Demetri texted that he was okay and he wanted her to come over if she could. She didn't even reply before she rushed over to his house. His other mom let her in, telling her that Demetri was in his room.

"Hey Tri, how are you feeling?" Eileen asked, walking into his bedroom after talking to his mom about what she knew had happened.

"Shit," he said blatantly. Eileen nodded, handing him the dinner, his other mom had made. Demetri put it on the side table before he pulled out his phone to face time Hawk and tell him what had happened. Hawk however had a very different reaction than what she thought.

"So you got pushed around, so what? Get over it. You were in a karate dojo, that's the whole point," He responded, not seeming to care.

"Dude..." Eileen trailed off.

"It was aggravated assault, Eli! I looked it up. That's a year in prison and a 10,000 dollar fine," Demetri corrected.

"Stop being such a bitch Demetri. Eileen, stay out of it. You both know what happens to snitches," Hawk threatened.

"They get immunity," Demetri said.

"Snitches get stitches," Hawk corrected.

"I have stitches!" Demetri called out.

"He has several, Hawk!" Eileen butted in.

"You two better not do anything stupid. You'll regret it," Hawm stated before hanging up on the two of them.

"Well, that went well," Eileen commented before laying her head on Demetri's shoulder.

"I told you, he's a total jerk face now!" Demetri complained, staring at the blue-haired boy's contact.

"Well...The old him shouldn't be gone forever. Hopefully, the old him is still there deep down," Eileen said, even though there was doubt in her tone.

"Yeah, maybe..." Demetri trailed off.

"You wanna have a game night at my house?" Eileen suggested. Demetri's eyes lit up, looking away from his phone.

"As long as your mom doesn't try to hustle me again in monopoly," Demetri retorted.

"She's not here, how is she supposed to argue with you?" Eileen laughed back at the memory when younger Demetri and her Mom were arguing about is she was hustling him or not.

"Oh, I'm sure she can hear us," Demetri said sarcastically, the duo walking to her house instead of driving.

A.N: they're so
cute <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 216 12
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› some things leave me confused, but especially you โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz and the new delinquent in town begin a fake relationship, in hopes to...
33.4K 707 8
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โhey, hey, hey, lover i love you just the way you are.โž demetri alexopoulos x male oc eli moskowitz x fem...
1.9K 179 10
๐’„๐’๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ๐’”๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’๐’๐’” ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ” โ”โ” โmy creation, is it real? it's my creation, i do not know.โž eli moskowitz x fem oc x demetri alexopoulos.
180K 8.7K 37
-๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ แต€แต’สณสธ แดบโฑแถœสฐแต’หกหข '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž. ...