Collide : Bellamy Blake

Bởi nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... Xem Thêm

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Forgiveness

517 8 0
Bởi nostalgic_life

"It was only a smile but my heart, it went wild
And I wasn't expecting that
Just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed, I wasn't expecting that
Did I misread the sign? Your hand slipped into mine, I wasn't expecting that
You spent the night in my bed, you woke up and you said,
I wasn't expecting that"

Wasn't expecting that | Jamie Lawson

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

After Bellamy walked out I looked for more stuff to bring back to camp, I didn't really find anything though.

Suddenly I heard my fathers voice behind me.

"Annabeth!" He yelled.

I turned around and was met with my father standing over me, but I wasn't in the depot anyways I was in the ark.

"Dad?" I asked.

"You killed your mother" he spat.

"And now you're going to pay the price" he added.

"No" whispered.

He punched me in the face and I fell to the ground. I grabbed my gun and aimed to shoot but I couldn't, I couldn't kill him.

He knocked the gun out of my hands and kicked me in the stomach.

"Stop it! I didn't kill mom!" I yelled.

"You were a mistake to the family! I wish I never had you!" He screamed at me and he aimed a gun.

Suddenly I saw Dax standing in front of me and not my dad anymore.

"Wait Dax?" I asked.

"Goodnight freak" he spat and then hit me in the head hard.

I watched as he walked away and out of the depot. The kid couldn't hit for shit seeing as I was still awake.

I got and a grabbed my gun off the floor, then ran out to find Bellamy. I knew Dax would then go after him.

I found Dax in the woods pointing his gun at Bellamy, he pulled the trigger but he had duds.

"Dax!" I yelled out to him.

He turned around to face me. Bellamy was on the ground and looking at me.

"Put the gun down" I spat as I aimed my gun as him.

"You should've stayed in the depot Annabeth" Dax smiled.

"I tried not to kill you but shumway said no witnesses" he added pointing his gun at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Shumway's the one who gave me the gun to shoot Jaha with" Bellamy explained.

"You walk way right now, and I won't hurt you" Dax told me.

I shook my head and stepped closer.

"Put the gun down" I spat.

Dax refused and I fired a bullet but some how I had duds in my hand gun. I looked down at it in confusing but suddenly Dax started to shoot at me.

"Annabeth run!" Bellamy shouted.

I ran behind a tree to hide as Dax continued to shoot.

I looked back to see him and Bellamy fighting each other. Dax gained the upper hand and was now on top of Bellamy.

Dax somehow got his rifle again and started to choke Bellamy with it. I ran up to both boys with anger.

"Get off him!" I yelled.

Dax hit me in the stomach with his rifle but a gun shot went off. I fell to the ground and looked down at my waist.

"Shit" I whispered.

"Son of a bitch!" Bellamy screamed at him and then proceeded to stick a forgotten bullet into Dax's neck.

Both Bellamy and I watched as he died on the ground next to us. I sat up against a tree and Bellamy sat down next to me.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"You're okay" I smiled.

"Not I'm not, I'm a monster Annabeth" he replied.

Bellamy started to break down telling me his mother would be ashamed of what he has done. I held my waist as I was now bleeding out, I decided to keep my mouth shut though.

"I need you, we all need you Bellamy" I told him.

"You can't run, come back to camp with me, just face it" I whispered.

"What how you faced jaha?" He asked sarcastically.

"Okay okay you're right, I will talk to him" I said softly.

"Jaha's still going to kill me when he lands on earth" Bellamy explained.

"We'll figure something out" I said.

"Can we figure it out tomorrow" he asked.

"Yes, we can" I laughed.

"I forgive you Bellamy" I added.

"What?" He asked with tears still fall down his face.

"You have my forgiveness Bell, I could never stay mad at someone I love" I said as I held his hand.

He looked down at my hand to realise I had blood on my hand.

"You're bleeding" He stated with worry.

"H-how-how are are bleeding? Annabeth where are you hurt?" He asked me.

He opened my jacket to reveal a gun shot wound. Bellamy immediately put pressure on my waist.

"We gotta get back to camp" Bellamy stated.

"No Bellamy, it's too dark and it's not safe" I said softly.

"You've been shot Anna, I can't just let you die" he whispered. "We are leaving to get you help" he added.

I woke up early morning with a loud groan.

"Morning princess" Bellamy whispered as he helped me back up.

"Oh hey, sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said softly.

"No it's okay, lets get you back to camp" he replied.

We grabbed what we could and started to head back.

"Wait a second. Hold on" Bellamy said walking away to pick something up.

"What is it?" I asked him again.

He turned around and smiled at me, I was confused for a moment then looked at his hand. It was a puzzle piece attached to a small chain.

I touched my neck to see that my necklace was no longer there.

"You kept it" Bellamy smiled.

"Yeah, I've never taken it off. I don't know what I would've done if I lost it" I sighed.

I watched as Bellamy pulled something out of his pocket, then handed it to me. I smiled as I realised what it was, a puzzle piece that fit with mine with my name on the back.

"You had the other piece?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, I don't go anywhere without it" he replied.

All this time I thought there was only one piece but Bellamy had kept it hidden after all these years.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

On the way back I started to feel dizzy, I knew that wasn't a good sigh. As we walked through the camp gates we heard Miller yell out from the drop ship.

"The grounders gone!!" He screamed.

All the delinquents started to worry, some saying he'll come back with the rest of the grounders.

"Let them come!" Bellamy yelled out.

Everyone's attention was now on us, all the delinquents came over to the gate and formed a crowd.

"We have been scared of the Grounders for too long! Because of their knives and spears, well I'm done being afraid!" He added.

He looked at me and I nodded. We showed the whole camp the rifles and everyone was shocked.

"Now these are weapons, not toys. You can not play with them! Keep in mind we'll have to be prepared to give them up to the guard when the drop ships comes down!" I shouted.

"but until then, these are going to help keep us safe!" I explained.

"Now there are more where those came from. We'll start training in the morning so that if the Grounders attack, we will be ready!" Bellamy added on.

"Clarke!" Bellamy asked for her.

"Guns? Really?" She asked us.

Suddenly I felt myself falling, luckily Bellamy caught me in time. He lifted me up in his arms and told Clarke we had a bigger problem right now.

"I was shot" I stated.

"What?" She questioned.

I unzipped my jacket and lifted my shirt up, blood had dried on my body and had stained my pants and shirt.

"Let's get you fixed up" Clarke told me.

Bellamy laid me down on a bed in the drop ship and watched as Clarke examined my wound.

"Bad news there's no exit wound so the bullet is still inside of you" Clarke explained.

"That doesn't sound good" I stated.

"I need to take to bullet out" she replied.

Clarke said for me to take my shirt off too see if there was anymore damage. The whole time Bellamy stayed by my side.

"You're lucky the bull didn't hit anything important" Clarke told me.

"It hit me, I'm important" I said.

"This is gonna hurt" Clarke warned me.

"Just do it" I replied.

I reached for Bellamy's hand and he immediately took it, I looked into his eyes and he smiled.

I cried as Clarke tried to get the bullet out, small screams left my mouth as I felt my whole body in pain.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

The whole time I wish I was the one who got shot and not Annabeth.

"You're doing great Annabeth, it's nearly over" Clarke stated.

"It's okay Anna, you can get through this" I said softly.

Soon all her pain was over and Clarke had taken the bullet out. She then stitched Annabeth up and put a bandage on her waist.

"You should rest up" Clarke told her.

I helped Anna out of the drop ship and took her back to her tent.

"I have to talk to the chancellor, wish me luck" I stated.

"You can do this bell" She told me.

I walked out and into the communications tent with Clarke. We face Chancellor Jaha through a video chat.

"Where's Annabeth?" Jaha asked us.

"She was shot Chancellor, she's resting" Clarke explained.

"You should know sir Annabeth didn't shoot you, I did" I admitted.

Before Jaha says could even say anything Clarke started talking.

"Chancellor before you get mad at Bellamy you should know that all of this, is because of him. He help us survive and I asked for his crime to be pardoned" Clarke asked.

"It's not that easy miss Griffin" Jaha stated.

"It is if you want to know who on the Ark wants to you dead" I added in.

We watched as he thought it over.

"Bellamy Blake, you are by pardoned for your crimes, now tell me who gave you the gun son" Jaha asked.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Two Chapters in one day, I feeling good haha, please vote! Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Next one will be up soon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

82.1K 2.5K 37
She wasn't even supposed to be on the dropship going down to Earth. As the youngest zero-g mechanic on the ark (as well as an engineer but she wouldn...
33.4K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
12K 253 25
"Why did you do that?" She asked him quietly. "Clearly, you saw me chuck the radio in the lake or else we wouldn't be here." - Berlin was sent down t...
11.1K 227 47
Ataraxia (at·​a·​rax·​ia) (n.) a state of blissful and serene calmness; freedom from emotional disturbance and anxiety. [ Bellamy Blake x OC ] When F...