Devoured ( A Magisterium x SC...

By Annafu3344

After passing the Gate of Balance, Call and his friends when off to the Collegium when he summoned Choas and... More

Prologue
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 6

23 2 0
By Annafu3344

      It was a huge lizard with his insides sticking out at his torso and he has his own skull as his face and he has a green mane like a lion. he roared and the loudspeaker shouted, " SCP-682 has escaped containment! " It lunged at me I ducked My black hair flying and every nerve tensed and I opened and sucked the beast into chaos magic it yelled out, " NO HUMAN CAN DEFECT MEHHHH!!! " And I yeeted him back into his containment chamber and use my magic as portals so the overside lizard can escape. he changed into an ant-sized vision slipped through the cracked, changed back into normal form, pinned me to the ground, and grinned or what looked like a grinned at least. I sucked him back into Choas and left him there for about an hour and yeeted him back to his containment chamber. And this time he didn't leave and I went to free more SCPs.

         The load speaker blared out, " The MFA is here Alpha-409...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
123K 7.3K 90
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
364K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...