Eachtrannach

By Sundaisy2003

Anastasia's life was boring. Until seven foot tall aliens with muscles of steel and demanding in nature land... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
WARNING

Thirty Three

6.1K 164 11
By Sundaisy2003

    Six months have passed but the pain isn't gone. Ana and Draconian have found a similar comfort within one another but the pain they share still haunts them day and night. If Ana isn't awaking with nightmares of their babe, then it's Draconian, who is.

     Through it all they push on; their friends helping them push through everyday tasks. Being queen doesn't allow her any solace. She must be there for her people and the only time she's allowed herself to mourn is in the comfort of their rooms at night.

    Draconian follows her around; just as lost as she. They whisper to each other at nights, talking about what could have been and of a name that must be placed on his grave. Carys. Which means 'to love' in Irish.

    A tribute to her mother who she desperately wishes to see. She would know exactly what to say. She would wrap her in a warm embrace filled with love and all of Ana's fears would dissipate.

    She's sent Joan, Mia, and Chron to Earth to look for survivors and she sends a silent prayer that her mother and stepfather will be among them.

   Her heart feels like an empty hole and she knows she can't take anymore of her loved ones dying. When she's not holed up with Draconian in their rooms, she's curled up with Sophie in her bed. Sophie tells her all about where she's been and what's happened. It takes her mind off of Carys. It numbs her to the pain for a little bit.

   While she's so relieved her friend is alive she can't help but worry for Sophie. She speaks of nightmares and an unimaginable hunger that's only sated for a week at most when she feeds.

   "I feel like a fucking vampire." Sophie laughs and so does Ana.

   When she never thought she'd laugh again, she does and it brings relief but a reminder that weighs oh so heavy on her being.

  Sophie notices the shift in her mood and squeezes her closer. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

   Ana blinks away her tears. "Not yet."

  Sophie nods and they lay there in silence merely soaking up each other's warmth and the comfort they both bring to one another.

—————————————————————————————

Joan paces nervously in front of Mia aboard a ship that sails through the stars heading towards their home planet. While both girls are extremely excited they are also apprehensive about what awaits them.

"Oh for fucks sake stop pacing." Mia rubs her temples.

"I'm sorry! I can't help it." She stops and stares nervously at Mia. "Chron and I are getting married."

Mia jumps up and hugs her friend, "That's wonderful news!"

Joan makes a face.

"Isn't it?"

"It is but..." Joan sighs, "there will never be a good time to tell her."

Mia arches an eyebrow. "Ana?"

Joan nods sadly. "How am I allowed to be so happy after she's went through something so awful?"

Mia smiles sadly. "You shouldn't think like that. You know Ana doesn't blame anyone for Carys death. And yes it's horrible and so fucking sad but it's not your job to stop your life. In fact I know Ana would hate us if we did."

Joan nods. "So I should tell her?"

"Of course, I wouldn't do so right now, but the sooner the better. If you're going to wait until she's done mourning then you'll be waiting forever and you know she wouldn't want that for any of us."

"I- I just can't stop feeling guilty. I know it's not anyones fault I just- i don't know. I feel like it's unfair." Joan cradles her face in her palms.

Mia sighs, "Listen Joan. Ana loves us, she's done anything and everything she can to ensure we're happy. She will be happy for you. Your underestimating her and that's the only unfair thing."

Joan nods knowing Mia speaks the truth but wonders how will she ever know when to tell her?

—————————————————————————————

Sophie's been ignoring Raphael. Not purposefully. She's just had her hands full since returning. Taking up her past responsibilities and cleaning up the mess that was made when she left. Comforting Ana in her time of grief while also helping with her responsibilities now that Joan is off planet and cannot take over for her.

And on top of all of that she has a growing pit in her stomach. The forever part of their partnership is heavy on her mind. She's about to turn 18 but it seems so small in the greater scheme of things.

What's 18 when she's gonna have a million more? Sophie thinks about the years that will come and go and how her friends will die while she stays. Yes their lives are substantially longer when they mate with aliens but Ana's only guaranteed a thousand or so years. What's a thousand to eternity?

What if she grows tired of living after so long? What if she misses her mortality? Will she always stay by Raphael's side? Well, she no longer has a choice. She's content for now but she's irritated with her choice being taken away.

Maybe her avoiding him was a little intentional.

A creak sounds from the large door to her rooms within the castle. Raphael stands leaning against the door with a frown on his face.

Sophie is in the process of undressing when he enters and she pauses momentarily.

"Yes?"

She resumes undoing her weapons sheath around her waist and thighs.

"You're avoiding me."

She slips her trousers off.

"Why." It's a demand not a question.

With a sigh she takes her shirt off before slipping on a black silk nightgown.

"I've been a little busy."

"I didn't ask for excuses. I want the truth. How can I help you if you wont speak to me?"

"I never asked for your help." She states bitterly.

He raises up from his leaning position and stalks over to her grabbing her face within his hand.

"You don't need to. It's written across your forehead in bold letters. You need release and I am here. So talk, hit, stab, or fuck me." He says the last one slowly.

"Do whatever you need to do but take it out on me."

Sophie furrows her brow, "I'm being a bitch to you and you have to go and be the sweetest fucking alien on the planet?" She sighs and leans her forehead onto his chest.

"I'm not ready to do the first one, I might take you up on the second one later; the third I would never do unless you cheated on me." She slowly starts kissing down his chest. "But the fourth I find very appealing."

He grunts his approval before lifting her up by her ass and grinding his hard on into her.

Sophie kisses him softly, "I'm sorry. For avoiding you and being a bitch. I'm not used to- to opening up. My family were never quite like that. We always went to the gym and took our frustrations out on some unlucky sparring partner."

Raphael runs a clawed hand up and down her back a few times as he stares down at her with a small smirk.

"I forgive you. I always will." He mumbles before his hand suddenly tangles into her hair and yanks her head back.

      "But a little punishment wouldn't hurt."

His fangs poke the soft flesh of his lips as they elongate with his arousal. Sophie's legs clench around him and his eyes start to glow.

"I think fucking you hard and raw against this wall will be punishment enough." His voice grows gravelly and Sophie squirms as his dirty words.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Being fucked hard and filthy. It makes you wet just thinking about me taking your tight little cunt. You'd gush for me, for not being nice to your pretty cunt. You'd love to get punished."

Sophie's eyes are half closed with lust and she whimpers trying to rub against him to get some friction where she really needs it.

He untangles her limbs from around him and steps back appreciating his view.

"Take off the dress."

Sophie breaths in deeply before slowly letting the silk fall to the floor.

"Turn around and put your cheek to the wall."

Sophie slowly turns and does as he says. The thrill of his commanding words and the prospect of him dominating her body soaks her core.

"I won't be gentle." She feels his rough hands grab her hips and pull her bottom half towards him. With one hand he grabs her wrist behind her back and with the other he spreads her thighs.

Raphael groans at the sight of her.

"Look at that pretty pussy already wet for me."

She moans against the wall.

"It's even prettier when it's stretched full with my cock." He grunts and entered her swiftly.

Sophie cries out against the wall biting her lip painfully.

     He pulls out slowly.

     She feels his tip rub against her folds and she tries to back into it hoping he'll enter her again but he smacks her ass and tells her to stay still. Making it clear who's in charge at the moment.

    Raphael slowly sticks the tip in and-

    "Hey guy- HOLY SHIT." Veil screams.

     Sophie tries to cover her self,

      Raphael groans and sends veil a murderous look.

      Veil stands there with a face of horror.

       "Veil cover your fucking eyes." Raphael grits out as he pulls Sophie behind him where veil can't see her small body.

       Veil smacks his hand over his face. "You perverts should have the decency to close the door before you start doing the sex!"

       "Veil!" Raphael scolds as Sophie blushes and embarrassing shade of red and groans in humiliation into his back.

      "I think I'm gonna be sick.." veil fake gags and Sophie rolls her eyes.

       "If you don't get out I'm gonna crush your fucking skull." Raphael growls and veil mumbles a small "ok" before he's rushing out of the room.

       But the idiot still has his hand over his eyes and smacks hard into the door frame.

     "Ow.."

      Sophie tries to stifle her laugh. Raphael stalks to veil and physically throws him out of the rooms. Making sure he locks the damned door this time.

     He leans against the door and sighs and his hungry gaze meets Sophie's yet again.

    She walks slowly to him and trails her fingertips over his chest. "I'll be in the bath..."

    Raphael bites his lip with his fang as he watches her pert ass walk away from him.

    "Come and join me." She smirks as his cock twitches in delight.

   He hurriedly strides after her to the bath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 255K 52
Lila had a family. And for a while they were happy. Then on her eighteenth birthday, her Parents, brother, and his mate died in a tragic car accident...
310 0 32
Space Opera This is the voyage of the StarKiller, a ship of over 5000 lives. Exploration, battles, love, military.... Feedback welcome! Should I bre...
86.3K 4K 65
In a world ravaged by ruins, the game of hide and seek takes a scandalous turn as Macon is whisked away from Earth by two smoking-hot aliens. Brace y...
245K 12.2K 62
Abandoned and left to die, a human girl must fight to survive on an alien planet filled with monsters that want to kill her. That is until she meets...