The Y/N Multiverse(Real World...

By Williamjwb87

Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transpor... More

Everyone Here!
Prologue & The Kitchen Gun.
Battle Against EXE
(Y/n)'s Class Shenanigans
Miraculous & (Y/n),The Powerless Hero!
A New Arrival
An Early Christmas Gift
Mega Man Ultra Ep 1:The New Mega Man
Deadpool In Action And Will Is A Guardian
(Y/n) The Superstar Musician
Death Battle Apology
Shows That Will leave
(Y/n) (L/n):The Video Game!
Mistakes
Hellsing Abridged!
I need an Original Idea
Chicken Fight!!
The Elemental Dragon Mercenary
Will's Deceased Girlfriend/Bride
Will's Message
A New Arrival & A Family Reunion
Return Of the Male Reader Ships
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians Ep 3
Mysterious Person
Class Shenanigans Part 2
Return Of A Certain Somebody
(Y/n)'s Songs For The Girls.
Mr.(L/n) And His Fucked Up Class.
Oc Chapter,Family Of Gods?
Question Time,Boys!
Questions Answered
(L/n) Parents & Team Strq:Teen Years
Class Shenanigans 3
Kamen Rider Omni Arrival & Henshin
The Chaotic Classmates Funny Moments
Heisei Riders henshin part 1
Heisei Riders henshin part 2
Face Reveal
Oni Horn Arrival
Baby Wyatt Is Finally Born!
Funny Moments Of (T/n) As Tatsumi
Break
Return By Death in Action and Explanation
More Questions Answered
(Y/n) And His Soft side
death Battle!!!
The Return Of Memes
Actor au
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 4
Masked Singer
Warp Dolls
Game On!
Break,New Rooms And Will's Past
How (Y/n) Met...
Will Background
Smg4 Cast Arrives And Trio Transform
Comic Book
☠️Killing Game Finale☠️
Kamen Rider Deku Episode 1
(Y/n) & (T/n)
New Views
Will and recruits
Oh My God!This Is AMAZING!
the Good of the Omniverse
Akame Ga Kill:The dream Theory
Smg4:New brothers
Will's lost Memories
Serious Smg4 Anime:Trailer
TAG Trailer
Powers For (Y/n)!
Break Time
before The Theater
ROAST EM!
devilartemis Duel and Interactive
interactive Choice#1:Spare Simara
interactive Choice#2:Destroy Simara
SAY WHAT?!
Fanart Request
Power Rangers: Timeline Guardians ep 5
Mojo Hero Funny Moments!
Grand Finalé!Goodbye For Now.

Soul Synchro episode 2

1.5K 20 13
By Williamjwb87

Will:Hey guys,Guess What?

Everyone:Just say it.

Will looks Annoyed And Says Why....

Will:Okay,If you wanna Ruin My Fun.

Everyone:WILL!

Will:Alright,It's The 2nd episode Of Soul Syncro Timeline.

(Y/n):Seriously?

Natsu:YES!

Asta:ABOUT TIME!

Will:Though,It's Still Arc One Which Is Rwby Arc,So you guys Won't Appear but here's The theme.

Echo:and Allow me to play it.

(An:Play This While Intro happening)

A Dark Field Is Shown as Many Characters Are Shown Appearing By And Each of Them look like they lost Something Until It Shows (Y/n) Who likes he's Going Insane Until he Jumps Up and A Black Figure appears Along with Title Card.

"Soul Syncro"

The Title Card shattered Like Glass and we Cut to See (Y/n) Walking By Himself at Night.

GoodWitch:Is that even safe?

Shinra:It's An Opening,He Can't hear us.

It Zooms in to Show (Y/n)'s Face Covered With Desperation And Depression until He saw Someone....it Was Daisy!

He Reached Out for but She Looked Like She Was Turned Into a Grim Monster And An Arsenal Of Hands Take Him Away As We Cut To Remnant And See Weiss With a Serious Face Practicing With Her Weapon.

It switches Shigaraki trying to be Prince Charming And Failing And a Quickswitch of A monster And A Big bad along with Some characters Becoming Evil.

Henry:Scary!

Blake:This doesn't Seem Well.

We See (Y/n)'s Family Smiling At Him As He Smiles Back but It Turns To Show That It Was An Illusion and that they were all Murdered As Our Hero has The Soul Synchronizer On Him And Has A Tear go down his cheek as he says.

(Y/n):Black Memory.

It Switches To Show (Y/n) Has Transformed into His Rose Soul And Is Battling All The Villians Around him And Even Goes Fisticuffs On them As he Screams With Rage while It Zooms In To See the Real (Y/n) Doing The Exact Same thing Inside the Body And It Gives The appearance Of Someone Who Is Probably A Hero Or Villian.

Subaru:I hate it,when Anime does that.

The Screen Showed (Y/n) sitting In the rain Holding His legs Until it Stops And Someone Offers their Hand,He looks Up but Their face And Body Is Shadowed.

Katsuki:Oh,Come on!

Bakugou Wouldn't Say it Out loud But the Opening got him Pumped and Excited.

At Long Last,The Episode Begins And It begun with (Y/n) Waking Up in His Bed.

(Y/n):That Was Some Dream. 

Everyone:DREAM?! 

Katsuki:WHAT!? 

Like I said,he was Pumped and started Liking this Show Or Universe and If it was Only A Dream.....Someone is going To Die.

(Y/n) Looked at his Alarm Clock and Saw it was Almost Noon. 

(Y/n):Nearly Noon And I'm Still Tired?*Sigh*What was I Doing Last night. 

He Goes down Stairs and sees his siblings At the table but Bailey Just Cheers For him.

Bailey:Hooray For big brother!

Bailey:Yeah!

Izuku:Um,Eri-I Mean Bailey,I notice You Only Call (Y/n) 'Big Brother' But Not Your Other Brothers.

Bailey/Eri Looked At her Rescuer And Simply Said.

Bailey:Because He's My Big Brother and The other Two Are just My Regular Older Brothers.

(B/n) & (T/n):HEY!

(Y/n):Hooray For What?

(S/n):Did you forget,Your Victory Against that Monster Yesterday.

(M/n) Came in And Hugged (Y/n) As She Simply Laughed.

(M/n):It's a Wonder you Were Only Tired But they Said You'll Need to Eat A LOT Of Food and I Said,"My Son Can Pack a Lot in His Stomach"

(Y/n):Victory Against A Monster?

He Finally Remembered What Happened At His Dad's Workplace.

"flashback"

(Y/n) & Ruby:SYNCHRO SOUL!POWER ON!

Your Body Began to Change as Your Outfit Was Disappeared And Morphed to Ruby's Outfit and A Long White Energy Appeared that Revealed Ruby's Cape but More Incredible was That Your Eyes Turned From Gold-Ish Yellow To silver And Your Black Hair Gained Dark Red Tips. 

Subaru:AWESOME!

You punch Torchwick in his Face As he Disappeared In a bunch of Codes.

"flashback End"

(Y/n):I REMEMBER!

(Y/n) Rushes Out of His Home And Heads to his Dad's Workplace to see Him and Ask Him About It.

(F/n):I Doubt that i have answers.

With (F/n),He Is Looking For Any Form Of Answers But His Superiors Ask Who does He Think the culprit Might be but He Simply says....

(F/n):With the Ability To enter The Real And Fictional world,It's Impossible to Say.

He Is Told That They Are Going To have To find a way to Make More Soul Synchronizers but It Took A Year To Build At least,Two of them.

At that Exact Moment,(Y/n) Rushed in And hit His Dad Demanding Answers for What and How he Could Do Yesterday.

Now,The Father And Son Duo are By themselves And (F/n) Tells his Son plain And Simply.

(F/n):I Don't Know How you were Able to use the Device but a theory is Maybe Your Connected With them.

Akko:What?

Echo:Even I'm Confused And I'm A Goddess.

(Y/n):What do you mean?

(F/n):The device Was Made to fuse a person with a Fictional Character But you met One And Gained their trust to do it,Which is Something That the others Couldn't Do at all.

Goku:That Makes Sense.

(Y/n) Decided to Try the Theory out and Grab the device as well as put it on and Active Rose Soul Again but saw That Ruby was Asleep.

(Y/n):Why is Ruby Sleeping?

Ruby:Sleep Is Nice!

(F/n):Like With You,it drained her Strength And she fell asleep but she'll Wake Up Tomorrow And Only Problem,You Can't use Rose Soul,Now And I should Mention That you Do Have to be in a Dome to use that Ability.

Weiss:Makes Sense.

Ruby:Aw...I wanted to see Boy Me.

(Y/n) Sighs And Remembered Another Thing,Unaware Of A emblem Falling In his Pocket and Forgot to Give The Device Back.

(Y/n):I gotta Go meet With The Others!See Ya,Dad!

(F/n) Smiles But Realizes that (Y/n) Still had The Synchro Soul.

(F/n):Oh No,(Y/n)!

With (Y/n),his Best Friend and A Lot Of Other People Were Given Holographic Tours Of the Fictional worlds And Explored But An Earthquake Arrived And Soon,A Dome.

(Bf/n):What The hell is That?!

Grimm Roman Appears And this Time,He brought Beowolves And A Whole Hell Lot of them.

Roman:I'm Back,Bitches!

The Two best friends Decide to run But (Y/n) Trips And sees The Synchro Device And Realizes He can use it to stop them.

(Y/n):You Wanna Party?Let's Party!

He pulls the Emblem that fell in his pocket out And sees it's the emblem of another Member of team rwby.

Weiss:My emblem?

Yang:Oh,Weiss As a Boy?Interesting.

Ruby:Aw.....

Blake:Well,At least,it's not Just One form only.

Weiss Appears And Rudely Asks Who he is But (Y/n) Explains The Situation to her And Weiss Reluctantly Agrees.

(Y/n):Let's Do this.

You lock Weiss Emblem into the Device And Power Up Saying the Signature Line.

(Y/n) & Weiss:SYNCHRO SOUL!POWER ON!

(Y/n)'s Entire Body glows Before His Hair Turns from Pitch Black To Snow White,His Red Jacket And black Shirt Morphed Into a Blue Buttoned Up Shirt And A White Jacket And His Eyes Changed From Gold To Light Blue.

Weiss:Hmm,Not a Bad Look.

(Y/n):Huh,I Gotta Admit That i look good.

Weiss(Voice):FOCUS!

(Y/n):Right!Right!Right!

The Beowolves Charge At Our Hero but seeing As he Had No Weapon,he Decided to Make it look Like he Was Gonna Throw Haodoken but what he didn't expect was to actually Fire One And It Cause Half of the Grimm there to become Ice.

(Y/n):Ice Powers.....

Weiss(Voice):You Got to be kidding me.

Yang:HA!You ARE The Ice Queen.

(Y/n) Managed to Call Upon Myrtenaster And he Summoned A Suit Of Armor to Kick their Fucking Ass but As For Roman,He Threw Myrtenaster Right At his Chest and Than,Froze Him In Place.

(Y/n):Looks Like He Needed to Chill Out.

Yang:HAHAHAHAHA!Oh,That was An EPIC Pun,Ice King.

Weiss(Voice):...........Just Beat Him.

(Y/n) Grabbed Myrtenaster And Stood In Place Until Multiple Stabbing Sounds were Heard And Are Shown on his Body Revealing he Stabbed roman so Fast That He Couldn't see.

Roman Goes back to remnant as (Y/n) Changes Back.

(Y/n):I'm Getting the hang of this....Except I'm Still Tired.

Will(Sarcastic):Gee,I wonder why.

In the Last Scene,(F/n) Entrusts His Son with the Synchro Device Trusting him With it As (Y/n) Promises To Be Careful.

Will:That's that.

(Y/n):That's Awesome And i guess I make a Good Team With all Of Team Rwby.

Nora:What About Our Team?

Will:'(Y/n) Soul Synchronized With Nora?That's Horrifying'

Echo:Well,That was Interesting but Let's Keep Going And-

Baby Wyatt:*Cries*

Will and Echo Immediately Rush To Their Son And See What's Wrong....but See that What's wrong is He just Wants Attention.

Will And Echo Look At Each Other Before Echo Grabbed Their son And Handed Him to Will.

Will:Wait,What are you Doing?!

Echo:He's Your Son!

Will Takes His Baby Boy Into His Arms and Almost Immediately,Wyatt Falls Asleep in the comforts Of His Father's Arms And hearing his Mother's Voice.

Will:Sleep tight.......My Son.

???:Uh............

The Two Turn Around And immediately Feel Awkward As Right In front of them is Their Baby Boy's Future Self.

Echo:How long Have you Been Standing-

Wyatt:The Whole Time.

Will Puts Baby Wyatt In His Crib And puts Sound proof Barrier Around,He Won't Hear Them but They'll hear Him.

Will:Now......YOU,Young Man Are Gonna Return to your Own time,Now!

Wyatt:But-

Will:NOW!

Wyatt:I JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT MY LIFE AS A BABY WAS LIKE!

The Two sigh And Pull their Son into A Hug Letting him Know That it's Okay but he's gotta Go back to his Present...

(Y/n):WILL,ARE YOU DONE IN THERE?!C'MON,WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU TO PLAY THE NEXT DIMENSION OR UNIVERSE OR WHATEVER!

Will Sighs But gets an Idea of What to show them After dealing With Baby Wyatt.

Will:Time to show (Y/n)'s More Gentle And soft Side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.5K 36
We all know of the mighty Signers and their war against the forces of evil with their powerful Synchro dragons. What would happen when someone new en...
6.3K 236 6
Going to work may have always been a massive pain in the butt, but I never thought it would actually get me killed! While riding the bus to get to wo...
151K 2.3K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
119K 4.2K 36
What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you love them too! This is the daily life of Y...