Little Broken // Harry Potter

By -HAYLEYROSE

"Your not a bad person, you've just done some bad things." **************************************************... More

CAST
VOLUME I
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
VOLUME II
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO

THIRTY THREE

1.3K 46 10
By -HAYLEYROSE

"We need to destroy the bloody crown or else no one can kill Voldemort!" Ron stressed.

Lily, James, Remus and Sirius ran up beside them as spells were casted and screams filled the halls and never ended, "he's right, you need to go to the chamber of secrets and destroy the crown along with what's in this bag, once you do that all that's left is the snake and then we can kill him," James explained.

"But I thought—"

James cut off his son with a shake of his head, "I was wrong, I shouldn't have kept you out of it when this is more your fight, our families fight than anyones. Harry I'm trusting you to do this, and please for the love of merlin, don't die!"

"No promises," Lyndy said her face void of emotion. Everyone expected her to follow it up with some sort of joke or a just kidding face or even a smile, but she just stared at them with nothing but a straight face and eyes filled with so much fear.

But it was true, no one could make a promise that everything was going to be okay. No one could promise that they'd make it to the end.

They broke apart and ran their separate ways, the for knowing exactly where they needed to go to get into the chamber. Ron and Hermione went to the door trying to find his way through as Harry looked back at them with a smile, a smile of strain and regret. He pulled Lyndy a few steps away.

"What is it Harry?" She asked.

"I have to go."

"What? Where?"

He took a deep breath watching as her eyes brimmed with tears, ones she let fall. It was the first time he'd ever see her cry. And the last.

"You already know."

"I'll go with you."

He pulled her into a hug and felt her body collapse into his. He made that promise with her for a reason. She had to move on wither her life. She had to be happy because out of everyone in this world she deserved it the most.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you too Lyndy, forever."

She hugged him a little tighter taking everything in before she stepped away from him. Before she watched him walk away.

Ron spoke parseltounge to get them through the door and they each broke a tooth off the large snake as Hermione handed out the three horcruxes. A cup, the crown, and the ring. The book was destroyed already along with the locket by Regulus Black. And there was still the snake which Lily and James were dealing with now.

. . . And Harry.

They each looked at each other raising the teeth over their objects before smashing them down and watching the magic leave, watching them each vanish. But it wasn't over, a tidal wave of water came crashing down making the three run down the stretch of cement trying to make it to the door, only for it to fall on them and wash to the sides.

Hermione and Ron chuckled at the humour of their fears before giving each other a look, one Lyndy would soon find disgusting as they smashed their lips together. She made a face of disgust before pulling them apart and out of the chamber.

Lyndy ran forward looking in every direction but the chaos was gone and no one was in sight. The three ran through the school until they made it to the front where they saw everyone standing. The students, teachers, order members, everyone face them a look of pity but especially the girl who loathed it the most.

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!"

Lyndy stopped in her tracks feeling her world crumble beside her, tears brimming to her eyes as she darted forward, "NO!" She didn't know what her plan was she just knew it couldn't be standing there crying. People went to grab her but she was to slick dodging all their hands except one pair.

Alecto walked forward with grace and caught her in her hands. They were cousins but it was complicated and they never even really knew each other but in this moment they knew more about the other than they wished to acknowledge.

They both knew what it felt like to loose the man they loved and to be with a child all alone.

"He's alive," Alecto whispered as she caught her, "I checked for his pulse after he shit the spell, he's alive Lyndy."

The blonde looked up at the women who sported a small grin. Lyndy would get her happily ever after, one that Alecto would never receive because she chose the wrong side. She was too weak and too scared to ever do anything about her true feeling.

"They're going to kill me when they find out I lied. Leila's yours, your her godmother, I need you to promise you'll take care of her."

Lyndy looked up through tears but nodded.

"Words Lyndy, I need it in words."

"I promise to protect her, and I'll love her like my own, I promise Alecto."

"Thank you," she whispered, "now sell it, bring in the tears." Alecto threw the girl to the cement and Lyndy let the tears fall, she felt everything she had just felt and let it consume her even if it wasn't real.

Sirius had run forward and grabbed her bringing the shaking girl back as they watched James go forward. As they watched him plan to end this like he had tried all those years ago.

"Looks like it's just me and you Potter," Voldemort gave a sick smile in return, "like old times."

James moved forward, "it might of been a tie last time but I promise this time you'll learn how it feels to loose."

The two blasted their wands at each other, green meeting red, and as everyone trained their eyes on the colours no one watched as Neville ran forward and sliced the head off Nagini, they didn't notice until after it happened and the head lied beneath his feet.

And they didn't notice as Harry fell from Hagrid arms. And they didn't notice as Draco ran forward and threw his wand at the boy running across to stand with the rest of his classmates. But they did watch as Harry too shot a spell at the wizard, green escaping his wand and hitting him in the back just as James did the same.

And they watched as Voldemort broke into pieces and flew into the air. Some would say it was ugly and gross but Lyndy found the beauty in it. She saw how it swam in the air and dissolved into nothing. She liked it, she liked how something so evil and hated could end so peaceful and beautiful.

But it wasn't over.

"You lied!" Amycus screeched at his sister, throwing the same spell at her as what had just been displayed. The women screamed and fell to the ground. She was gone just as quick as he had been but this was not beautiful or peaceful.

Everyone was quiet, everyone except Lyndy who screamed as she lurched her body forward only Harry was the one who caught her.

"She lied! He was supposed to be dead! We could have won if you would have just said the god damn truth!" The man screamed at his dead sister who's eyes looked back at him.

"She's gone Harry, and I just started to know her," Lyndy cried.

"I know."

"She was the only part of my last that was good, the only part I wanted to remember."

"I know."

Everyone sat silently in the great hall, tear stains on their faces and wrapped in their loved ones arms as they mourned the people who passed. Aurors and Ministry workers had taken death eaters to Azkaban while they await their trials, but they had come back to be with their families.

When the great hall doors opened, no one looked because no one wanted to watch as more devastation fell upon someone. Except this time was different. Little coos from a baby echoed through the room and everyone's head shor up as they saw a little girl with a wide smile look back at them held by a man with a brief case and grey hair and eyes.

Lyndy stood up, confusion filling the room as the man handed the child over to her and she signed the papers in her hand, "congratulations Miss," the man smiled before walking away. Lyndy walked back over to her family with a hopeful smile, "meet my daughter Leila."

Their faces morphed to one's of shock, especially Harry who was beyond confused.

"Im her godmother, she's Alecto's."

They all nodded now understanding. Leila brought a lot of joy into the room, the little girl giggling and smiling at everyone. She even already looked to Lyndy as her mother which shocked the her but it also didn't. Young children were forgetful and they trusted easily until that trust was broken one too many times and Lyndy refused to break that trust. She had made a promise and she was going to keep it.

"But the baby in my tummy is also mine . . . And Harry's, thought I'd throw that in there," Ly day smiled with her bright face but much like before, there was no hint of joking or sarcasm.

"The fuck?" Harry said looking at her blinking.

"Harry," Lyndy scolded, "how dare you say that with our daughter in the room.

Harry didn't know how to respond but the genuine smile on his face said it all. "Isn't that right Leila, don't listen to daddy, such a potty mouth."

Leila giggled as she stretched her hands out to the boy wanting him to pick her up and he did letting her learn to be comfortable.

The day was a disaster. It left all these people broken and in despair, but it ended in peace and little bits of happiness. It ended and they could move on and heal but they'd always be left a little broken.

But none of that even mattered. What does matter is what they choose to do with those broken pieces and how they grow. It matters that they stay a little broken but keep their promises of being alive, of being happy, or loving and truly living. Because that's all that ever mattered, and it's all that ever will.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That was the last chapter and let me tell you I really liked and really enjoyed writing it and I hope you all liked it just as much. Hopefully it all made sense and everything was left said because that was my goal with this book and it was meant to end on a happier note with a little bit of brokenness. I know I said there'd be an epilogue but when I wrote this I didn't see any other ending. This one felt right and I liked how it fit. There may be some bonus chapters in the future but that will be over the course of some time.

Thank you all so much for reading my book and sticking with it, I hope you loved reading it and loved the characters. It means so much to me that you all reading it to the end and thank you to those that commented and voted, I loved reading them and seeing them.

If you'd like you check out my other books on my profile along with Choices which is the single book I'm working on now. Please feel free to check it out. That's all :) have a wonderful day or night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 158 28
I've got issues, you know them too. Its not about you but about the world using guilt as a tool to kill all that what remains of my pride. I'm such...
9.2K 200 55
(CHAPTERS WITH ONLY A '~' AT THE START WITH NO NUMBER ARE BEING REWRITTEN.) Elladora Walburga Black was the twin sister of Sirius Black, elder sister...
2.1K 35 9
Just some fanfic and oneshots of the Marauders! Hope you enjoy, and please leave comments and constructive feedback! [All characters belong to JK Row...
24.2K 337 73
"I'm sorry, I just... remembered something," she muttered as her fingers traced the scars on her throat. He placed his hands on her shoulders before...