Timeless Hero | BNHA OC FanFic

By vintage_gigi

| BNHA OC FANFICTION | TIME TRAVEL Rini Otani has an extremely rare quirk similar to that of Sir Nighteye's F... More

\\ Foreword //
\\ Characters //
\\ PART I //
1 | First Time For Everything
2 | Quirkless No More
3 | Purple Hair Boy
4 | Bully To Friend
5 | What Didn't Happen
6 | Serious Discussion
7 | Making Sacrifices
8 | Consequences
9 | Hope For The Future
10 | Training
11 | Ready
12 | Entrance Exam
13 | Welcome To UA
14 | Quirk Assessment Test
15 | Possibility
16 | Hero 101
17 | Declaration Of War
18 | Its Time
19 | Not On My Watch
20 | Moving Forward
21 | Sports Festival
22 | Festival Finale
Quick A/N
23 | Queen Chess Piece
24 | Internship
26 | Threat
27 | Mistakes
28 | Calm Before The Storm
29 | Oversight
30 | Change Of Heart
31 | En Prise
32 | Checkmate
33 | Time Is Precious
\\ Costume 2.0 //
34 | Symbol Of Evil
35 | TRANSCEND •●• T I M E
// Part II \\
36 | TURN BACK •●• T I M E
THANK YOU <3

25 | Hero Killer

1.6K 83 24
By vintage_gigi

\\ Rini //
\\ Hosu //

.

.

.

"I think it's time for a break."

As soon as Sir Nighteye made the announcement, Bubble Girl and Mirio jumped onboard with the idea and got up from their seats. I followed suit and Shoto didn't bother waiting for his father. Sir Nighteye and Bubble Girl seemed to share a telepathic conversation because without a word, Bubble Girl motioned for us students to follow her out while Sir Nighteye lingered in the room with the fiery Hero.

When we left the room, it's like the temperature dropped ten degrees. A chill ran over my body as if I left a sauna and stepped out into a bitter winter. I hadn't realized how literally heated the discussion got with Endeavor.

The four of us then wandered down the hall as the echoes of Sir Nighteye and Endeavors voices could be heard. Muted by the thick walls, we could only here muffled talking. But we managed to hear the first half of it.

"Endeavor, what you said to Otani, my intern, was completely unwarranted, inexcusable, and unjustifiable! She is an aspiring Hero Course student at UA, in the same class as your son in fact, and you dare insult her as beneath him and her fellow classmates because of the nature of her quirk!?"

"Tch. You and I both know I'm right. In this world, having a powerful quirk is needed to settle matters efficiently. All Might proved that."

"No. Your wrong. Just as she said, power isn't the only requirement to become a Hero. It's a shame you can't see past that fact. . ."

Their discussion continued from there but it was muffled. Our party of four awkwardly pretended as though we didn't hear their exchange.

"Phew, glad to be out of that room," Bubble Girl sighed under her breath as she walked ahead of us.

"Right? I thought I was the only one sweating!" Mirio whisper-laughed from her side.

Shoto and I looked ahead at the two then glanced at each other. He looked away and I did the same, neither of us wanting to acknowledge the elephant in the room first. We walked in silence until we reached the lounge room. Much like Sir Nighteye's agency, the room was simple with furniture encompassing the space but a small kitchenette sat in the corner divided by a wall. Mirio happily walked over to the kitchenette and gravitated towards the fridge, Bubble Girl following him to get a drink. Meanwhile Shoto and I took a seat by the couch set that overlooked the city.

Since we were pretty much alone and the others were out of earshot, Shoto broke the awkward silence.

"I apologize for my father's comments about you. He's completely wrong and what you said was right. A powerful quirk shouldn't determine whether you can become a Hero or not," he said quietly.

"Its alright. And thanks for defending me a little in there. . ." I smiled, but I trailed off in thought.

I already knew what would happen in my vision, so all I had to do was let things carry out. But for some reason I briefly hesitated. I shook it off quickly and maintained my soft gaze on my classmate.

"You know, I've been meaning to have a talk with you since school began, but I never really found the perfect time to do so, and right now seems like a good time as any. . . I noticed you had a certain look in your eyes. Before the Sports Festival, or rather, before you fought Midoriya, you looked angry. But now it's gone. . . It was towards your father wasn't it?"

My question caught him off guard and his lips fell open slightly in surprise.

"Yeah, your right. . . How could you tell?"

I offered him a warm look before turning and gazing out at the city.

"You had the same look in your eyes a minute ago. . . It's none of my business, but I'm glad that Midoriya got through to you before I could. I assume you would have never chosen your father for this internship if he didn't. . . And besides that, you look more at peace. I'm glad you are. Everyone deserves peace," I said quietly then looked at him again.

He didn't say it, but I could see the thanks in his eyes. Then it turned to curiosity.

"I don't know how to put this. . . And forgive me if this may sound wrong. . . But you aren't who I thought you were," he spoke in a low voice.

I tilted my head at his words.

"Your either always reserved in class or cheerful, so when you spoke to my father like that and defended yourself it honestly surprised me. . . And talking to you now, you seem really insightful," he clarified.

A warm smile formed on my face.

"Thanks. And to put your mind at ease, you didn't sound wrong, I get what you mean."

Shoto's lip tilted into a small smile before we were interrupted by Mirio.

"Hey you two, want anything to drink?" He walked over to us with cans of soda in both hands.

"Thanks. I'll take one. . . But Todoroki will have some Green tea," I answered.

"Okay cool! I'll be right back with your tea!" He smiled and handed me the can before running off.

I giggled at his funny run then looked over at Shoto. . . But he was frozen.

I would have panicked, but this is exactly what I envisioned.

"How did you know I wanted Green tea?" He questioned in a quiet voice, his eyes holding suspicion.

I offered him a small smile.

"You always have Green tea at lunch at school. I've rarely seen you drink soda," I spoke the truth.

However, we both knew I was just skating around the obvious. He knew what my quirk was from the start. Having Endeavor as a father made him hyper aware of different kinds of quirks and how they worked, so he knew I was not telling the whole truth when it came to my quirk "Anticipation" considering I did more than predict moves in Hero training class. Unlike Bakugo, he just hasn't said anything or confronted me about it yet. But I knew he was going to after the Stain fight.

Part of me wanted to rip the bandaid off now and settle the matter, but I knew it wasn't the time or place for it.

"Oh. . . I didn't expect you to be so observant," Shoto said after a lengthy pause.

"Yeah, sorry, its a habit I developed because of my quirk," I lightly laughed.

Once again, I hinted to the subject. He simply nodded in reply with a reserved expression.

"Here's that tea you ordered!" Mirio returned and handed the hot beverage to my classmate.

"Thanks," he replied and accepted it.

Mirio gave a mock salute before walking over to Bubble Girl again. I could tell he was being polite and giving us some space. I appreciated it.

"Thank you for your patience," Sir Nighteye suddenly appeared by the door, snapping me out of my thoughts.

We all turned and acknowledged him, as well as the pouting Endeavor beside him, then listened to what he had to say.

"To make up for lost time, I'll fill you in on the plan Endeavor and I discussed and created. We will split our Agencies into two: I will take my group to the northwest side of the city, and Endeavor will take his group to the northeast side considering the battle will take place near the south side. This way you students will still be able to learn from this internship and we don't alert the villains of our presence as much."

Everyone gave a curt nod then he continued while Endeavor remained silent.

"Two days from now, Stain and the League of Villains will attack, therefore we requested Best Jeanist and Hawks to join the fight in apprehending the Nomu with minimum damage and casualties. We will also contact Ingenium, the nearby agencies, and police to assist with Stain."

"When we do engage Stain, you students will have to stay back during the fight. Togata has his license and that makes him qualified, but you two don't as interns. Let me make myself perfectly clear that you can not engage any villain and cause bodily harm, but you can assist in detainment. For example, Todoroki you may use your ice to capture Stain if the opportunity presents itself, and Otani you may use your capture weapon," Nighteye explained.

Shoto gave a nod and I did the same to show I understood.

"As for the actual plan of attack, we will go over that now," Endeavor finally stepped up and announced.

The fiery Hero then glanced at me and then at Nighteye. My mentor shot him a look and Endeavor crossed his arms. Then with a heavy sigh, he met my gaze again.

"I apologize for my comments earlier. They were uncalled for."

Short and simple. That's the most I was getting out of the arrogant man. It was enough though; the humbled look on his face made up for it.

I didn't say anything in reply. I only acknowledged him with a curt nod.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the content look on Shoto's face like he was happy to see his father swallow his pride and apologize. Beside him, Bubble Girl and Mirio looked satisfied with the Pro's statement too. And most of all, Sir Nighteye looked pleased and expressed a little tilt of his lip at Endeavors humbling moment.

"Right," the towering man cleared his throat and turned to head back toward the meeting room.

"Let's discuss the plan."

.

.

.

\\ 3rd Person POV //
\\ Internship : Day 3 //

.

.

.

Like the calm before a storm, the first two days of the internship passed without a single incident. Rini and the others patrolled as planned and learned the basics from their mentors. When they had the free time, Rini would talk some more with Shoto about random things. She found out he liked soba, his sister Fuyumi worked with her mom, and more. In return, Shoto discovered Rini's favorite color, she likes fashion and cats, and so on.

Now that it was the third day, all the Pro Heroes needed for the operation were gathering in the meeting room. Since the fight took place close to 8:30 PM, they were gathering at 6 PM just as the sun was setting. The local Heroes and Police Captain of Hosu arrived first, which included Iida and his brother, while the top Heroes arrived shortly thereafter. . .

"Longtime no see Endeavor!" Hawks upbeat and laid back voice chimed as he entered the meeting room.

"Remind me again why we have to work with him," the flaming Hero grumbled with his arms crossed.

"Ouch."

Hawks sulked at Endeavors comment as he stepped further inside the room. And he wasn't alone, directly behind him were two of his sidekicks and a tired looking Tokoyami. His loud arrival also gained everyone's attention as they were idling around the table. The pink haired girl smiled and waved at Tokoyami while Shoto gave a curt nod of acknowledgement and Iida gave a robotic wave.

"Because judging by Nighteye's report, he is best suited for taking down the flying Nomu," Best Jeanist remarked in a tired tone as he entered the room right behind Hawks.

The jean cladded Hero also had a few sidekicks trailing behind him, but amongst the group was an annoyed looking Bakugo dressed in jeans with his hair combed back. This didn't come as a surprise for Rini, but it was for her classmates. Tokoyami and Shoto noticed the blond and his change in appearance and nearly choked on their spit. Meanwhile Iida had to fix his glasses considering he never would have seen the day Bakugo didn't look like a delinquent.

Bakugo, trembling with frustration and contained rage, grinded his teeth while he entered the room and caught sight of his classmates and their reactions. He was about to explode on them until he finally noticed Rini standing off to the side with a peaceful and what looked to be proud smile on her face while her hands were clasped together over her chest. Her happy aura and silent encouragement made the explosive blond instantly simmer down.

However, her presence made the boy realize why all the top Heroes were gathered together for this mission: she saw the attack with her future vision. Like everyone else, he was briefed by his mentor about the mission prior to arriving in Hosu, but the thought simply didn't occur to him that he'd see his classmates.

"Lets get this over with," Endeavor let out a disgruntled click of his tongue before turning and stalking off to the head of the table.

"Please, everyone take a seat. We'll begin the meeting now," Sir Nighteye announced.

All the adults and teens promptly took their seats around the table. In order of Agency, Endeavor sat at the head with his group, followed by Sir Nighteye's group, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Ingenium, and lastly the Hosu Police and standalone Pros. Once everyone was seated, the meeting commenced.

Within fifteen minutes, they covered the entire plan. Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist and their sidekicks will deal with the Nomu while Sir Nighteye and the local Pros deal with Stain. As for the interns, they will keep their distance and aid with evacuation before the Nomu appear.

At some point in the meeting, a question was raised about All Might and his absence. Or rather, why were they dealing with the crazy powerful Nomu instead of All Might. But Sir Nighteye said that these Nomu were manageable and brushed aside All Mights whereabouts.

Unbeknownst to them, All Might was following up with Detective Tsukauchi about the first Nomu he fought at USJ.

Another fact was pointed out regarding the League of Villains involvement and possible connection to Stain. Nighteye informed everyone to keep an eye out for Shigaraki or Kurogiri since they shouldn't be too far away from the action. He also stated that the League's resurfacing will undoubtedly cause tension in society so they should be prepared for the media storm afterwards.

When the meeting ended, the teens gravitated towards each other and created their own little huddle in the corner of the room as the adults talked. Since Bakugo and the others never met Mirio, they made quick introductions before moving onto the topic at hand.

"So, we're on evacuation duty as they deal with the major threats," Tokoyami kickstarted the discussion and gestured to their mentors.

"Yes. We need to be alert and take our roles seriously," Iida hand chopped.

"As interns we don't have the authority to engage in a fight so let's do our best by helping citizens as they said," Shoto reminded.

"Damn it. I wanted to blast that Hero Killer bastard into smithereens for all the hell he's raised," Bakugo grumbled.

"Love the passion for justice, but intern or not that's pretty violent to say," Mirio awkwardly chuckled at Bakugo's comment.

"He always says things like that," Rini mused. "Like Todoroki said, let's do our best to evacuate people. It might not be exciting but that's our only given task so let's stick to it guys and perform Plus Ultra style," She added lastly with a smile, and the guys gave enthusiastic nods except for Bakugo.

Now that he knew about her true quirk, he understood the hidden meaning behind her words. He basically translated her statement into: don't veer off from this plan or else there will be consequences. So the explosive boy kept that in the forefront of his mind.

"How about we get a snack before the mission?" Mirio suggested with a happy smile.

"Sure, that way we'll have more energy. Good thinking, upperclassmen Togata," Iida gestured to him with his paddle-like hand.

The others gave nods and soon enough they were heading for the exit.

While they weaved through the crowd, Rini glanced over at Nighteye who was talking to Hawks. As if he could sense her, the red-winged Hero turned and looked at her. She didn't try to hide the fact she was caught staring and simply looked down at her gloved hands. She turned her wrist slightly to discreetly study the time.

Right on time, she thought.

Suddenly, a little red feather floated in front of everyone's faces one at a time. All eyes went to the feather except for Tokoyami who looked down at the ground tiredly.

"Hey, what's going on over here? Are these your friends from UA, Tsukuyomi? Having a quick chat before the fight?" Hawks laughed while throwing an arm over Tokoyami's shoulder.

"Ugh, yes," he sighed. "How can you be so casual before a battle?" He added.

"Eh, it's no use getting your nerves worked up before a fight," he waved him off then turned his attention to the teens. "I just wanted to come over to meet you all! But to be honest, I already know who you are from the Sports Festival."

Suddenly he was zipping around and invading their space as he listed off their name and quirk.

"Your Tenya Iida, Quirk Engine. Katsuki Bakugo, Quirk Explosion. Shoto Todoroki, Half-Ice Half-Fire. Mirio Togata, Quirk Permeation. And you are Rini Otani, Quirk Anticipation," he ended with a wide smile when he hovered over the teen.

All of them didn't know how to respond to the fast Hero. Just as Bakugo was about to make a snarky comment, he then turned to Rini.

"I actually wanted to steal you away for a second, if that's alright with you?"

Rini, having seen this coming, gave a smile.

"Yeah, it's alright. I'll catch up with you guys at the snack bar," she answered then waved to the boys.

The guys glanced at each other then shrugged.

"Alright," Tokoyami gave a slight bow.

"See you then," Iida waved.

"Bye!" Mirio beamed.

Shoto and Bakugo only gave slight nods. The two boys, aware of her quirk but unaware either knew, suspected Hawks wanted to talk to her about it.

Rini gave a wave as they disappeared out the door. Then she turned to the slightly shorter Hero and smiled.

"So, what is it you wanted to steal me away for?" She asked with a little head tilt.

Hawks' bright grin shrunk into a thin lined smile before he spoke.

"Well, I had a quick chat with Nighteye and to be honest I was kind of curious about why you chose to intern with his agency. You kind of gave me more of an offense-based Hero vibe instead of an intelligence-gathering Hero vibe. Considering your quirk involves predicting your opponents moves."

Unbeknownst to Rini, All For One and Shigaraki weren't the only people intrigued by her so called "Anticipation" quirk. The Hero Commission always kept a close eye on UA's Sports Festival for future Heroes so they too realized something when it came to the pink haired girl.

Not only that, but the Hero Commission was notified about the massive battle and detainment at USJ, so they also knew about the teen's involvement and how she saved Sir Nighteye based on the reports supplied by the other Heroes on the scene. And now here she was again with Sir Nighteye when another battle involving the League was about to begin.

They noticed the pattern. And as a result, they ordered Hawks to look into it. . .

"Oh, that's all you wanted to ask? Well I decided to intern with him because who else knows how to predict peoples moves in a fight and come out untouched than him!"

But Rini was already - and unknowingly - two steps ahead of them.

"Ha, yeah your right! He is the best in the business when it comes to dodging," Hawks laughed.

The two were lying straight to the others face.

"Excuse me Hawks, but I need to go over something with you about the plan," another Pro Hero politely interrupted their conversation.

Rini saw that as her ticket out and respectfully backed away.

"I'll excuse myself. It was nice speaking with you Hawks," She said in a cheerful voice.

"Oh, likewise," the winged Hero said before she disappeared out the door.

Dammit, she slipped through my fingers because of this guy, He silently cursed the other Pro Hero for getting in the way of his snooping.

Oh well, I'll just have to catch her again after this fight. If the Commission and my hunch is correct, she could help Hero Society eliminate threats before they start, he thought.

Meanwhile, Rini made it to the guys by the snack bar. They happily greeted her except for Bakugo and Todoroki who looked more cautious than happy. They were both thinking the same thing; Hawks was up to something.

Time ticked by until the hour of the fight approached. The teens busied themselves with light chatter about their internships within that time until they were all summoned to head downstairs.

The fight was about to begin.

On the way down as they were walking through the hallway, Bakugo sidled up to Rini and side glanced at her. She kept her head straight, knowing what he would do, and played along. The explosive blond took the hint and then inconspicuously asked in a whisper:

"So, what did that red parrot want?"

Rini contained a giggle at his nickname for the Hero and whispered back:

"The same thing that you already know."

Bakugo's eyes widened a bit at her words. He knew what she meant and felt a little worried for some reason. The thought of someone finding out her quirk didn't sit right with him and he didn't know why. Especially someone like Hawks.

He actually didn't really like Hawks prior to meeting him. His gut told him that the Hero acted with a hidden agenda based on his charismatic charm whenever he popped up on the news. So meeting him in person just proved his notion.

"You don't seem worried," he whispered as both a question and a statement after his thoughts finished circling in his head.

"There's nothing to worry about," she supplied with a tiny knowing smile.

Bakugo stole a glance at her and noticed her completely cool headed demeanor. She was so assured of herself and he could see it in her lavender eyes. But he still had his doubts.

"Okay. Whatever you say," he whispered lastly before going silent.

Finally, they made it outside along with the other Heroes. Just as planned - and foreseen by Rini - everyone grouped together in sections then went on their way. Sir Nighteye gave one last silent farewell to Rini and left with his group, and she acknowledged it with a curt nod.

"Let's head over to our block now," a Hero announced to the teens.

Here we go. I hope everything turns out fine, Rini thought to herself as she walked alongside her classmates.

.

.

.

\\ LOV Hideout //

.

.

.

"You should learn not to play with knives. We don't have a healer in our party you know," Shigaraki said with hatred in his ruby red eyes while staring at the Hero Killer.

After showing the man his targets and offering him a chance to join the League, the man instead stabbed and threatened to kill him. And on top of that he said he admired only All Might as a true Hero.

Nothing else made his blood boil more than hearing those words.

"I see your nature. It seems our goals fundamentally oppose each other. However, this wasn't in vain. We agree that we need to destroy the present," Stain announced.

"I'm over this. Leave. Drop dead. I'm the kind of person you hate most, right?" The blue haired man-child deadpanned.

"I was testing your motives. People always show their true colors on the verge of death. Its abnormal but there is desire, a warped sprout of conviction, inside of you. How will it bloom in the end, I wonder. Maybe I'll let you grow. If you don't turn out well, I'll take care of you later," the killer threatened.

"You think you could get rid of me?  Kurogiri, someone as crazy as this would be nothing but a problem for the League of Villains," Shigaraki grumbled.

"Please reconsider. This man will be a great asset if he joins us. I'd say this was a success-"

"My business here is done. Now, you will return me to Hosu. There are still several false Heroes I must attend to there," Stain cut him off and declared.

Shigaraki, frustrated by the man, shot Kurogiri a look. The warp user instantly understood and opened a gate behind the man. Then they watched as he disappeared through the black and purple mist.

"I want him to pay," Shigaraki stated the moment he was gone.

Suddenly, he turned to the TV that All For One used to communicate and walked up to it. The evil man was silently watching and listening the whole time.

"Sensei, how many Nomu are completed?" Tomura questioned like a spoiled child.

"I've finished adjusting the behavior of six of them. Though, they are not as strong as the one from the USJ attack." All For One's voice echoed in the bar.

"Give them to me," Shigaraki demanded.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like that arrogant Hero Killer you brought in. And it's my right to destroy anything that I don't like, right, Sensei?" Shigaraki declared with a burning passion in his voice.

All For One sighed.

"You shouldn't retaliate like this. We don't want to draw attention to ourselves and risk that girl getting closer to our plans-"

"You said I could destroy whatever I want. Whatever I hated. Lend me the Nomu so I can wipe out Stain," he cut him off and spat the words with aggravation.

All For One sighed.

"Fine. If this is the only way you will learn. But I'm only giving you three."

Shigaraki's lips curled into a snide smile.

Once the man-child got his approval, he turned to Kurogiri and ordered him to open a portal where he dropped off Stain. Suddenly he found himself standing on a water tower with Kurogiri at his side, and in front of them was Stain crouched like a predator watching the city like it was his prey. The Hero Killer knew they were behind him but stayed silent.

"Hosu city looks nicer than I expected. So, what are you gonna do?" Shigaraki hummed.

"I will reform it. In order to do so, blood must spill," the murderer declared.

"You have a clear goal. Your dedication is admirable," Kurogiri praised.

"Ah, finally someone who understands," Stain off handedly insulted Shigaraki.

"I get the feeling you enjoy picking on me," Shigaraki grumbled while touching his stab wound.

Stain ignored his comment and got up. He took in the sight of the city and spread his arms out.

"'Hero' is a title for those who've accomplished great deeds! This city is full of false champions. All they care about is money and fame. Until this world realizes its mistakes, I will continue my work."

The Hero Killer made his declaration then jumped off the water tower, heading into the maze of alleyways. Shigaraki watched with a look of disdain then pondered his words.

"He talks all high and mighty but he's wasting his time focusing on a small stage. He's so noble I could cry."

"You shouldn't spurn his methods. The reality is in all the cities where Stain has appeared, the crime rates have fallen. Perhaps because Heroes are more conscientious or perhaps out of fear. Regardless, he does bring change," Kurogiri supplied.

"Oh, isn't that just wonderful! Heroes are working harder thanks to all those murders. I guess you could say our "Hero Killer" is also a Hero Breeder!" Shigaraki sarcastically ranted.

Then the man-child dropped his tone and crossed his arms.

"This is getting boring. It won't work. We just can't agree on a basic level. And he annoys me. Kurogiri, bring out the Nomus."

Kurogiri internally sighed before opening a warp gate below them. Suddenly, three of the Nomu ready to wreak havoc stepped out one after the other as Shigaraki darkly smiled.

"You think you can get away with stabbing me? When I get tired of you, I'll kill you. Whenever I feel like it. Just like that, Stain." He spoke with pure spite in his voice. "But let's make it more interesting. How about I crush your honor and your pride first? What do you say, big bad Hero Killer?" He added with a smirk.

The three Nomu took off into the city while Tomura Shigaraki cackled like a child getting their way. He sobered up when they were no longer visible in the maze of alleyways, but a bright manic smile remained on his face. He then thought about his Sensei's words:

We don't want to draw attention to ourselves and risk that girl getting closer to our plans.

Tomura huffed at the thought.

"I'd like to see that pink haired brat try and get in my way," he challenged with a smirk.

Suddenly, not even a second later, a bright blast of flames rose into the air a couple of blocks away. The instant it happened, Tomura flinched before smiling and laughing more.

"HA! Oh this is going to be fun to watch!" He yelled with crazed joy. He then turned to Kurogiri and snapped his fingers. "Hey, get me a pair of binoculars. I don't want to miss a second of this!"

"I don't recall any of the Nomu having a pyrokinetic quirk. . ." Kurogiri said in a pondering tone.

"I asked for binoculars, not your opinion," Tomura snapped.

Kurogiri silently complied and retrieved a binoculars from a small warp gate then handed it to the spoiled man. Tomura snatched it and held it to his eyes, making sure to keep his pinkies up. . . However, what he saw made his crazed smile vanish in an instant.

Instead of seeing the Nomu causing havoc, he watched as Endeavor wrestle the big Nomu while other Heroes created a perimeter. The flaming Hero and Nomu were grappling in the middle of a road surrounded by flames and to Tomura's surprise there weren't any people running in terror. There weren't any cars or trucks overturned in chaos.

The fact he didn't see anything wrong other than the flames scattered across the ground made him look around frantically. Until he noticed the other Nomus and just who were dealing with them.

Using his binoculars, he spotted Best Jeanist wrangling the second Nomu. As the Pro kept him in place, sidekicks and other Heroes worked on restraining it. His focus was then directed to a blur of red in the sky above the madness.

Hawks chased the third flying Nomu with ease. Once the red winged Hero got close enough, he used his feather as a sword and delivered a clean hit to it's back, sending the Nomu crashing to the ground. Tomura watched as he nose dived then spun to deliver a strong kick to the Nomu's brain, not killing it completely but making it slow to bounce back.

All of this took place in a matter of minutes.

"What the hell. . ." Tomura, dumbstruck by what he witnessed, muttered under his breath.

"What is the matter?" Kurogiri asked, curious as to what the young villain could be witnessing, but Tomura ignored him.

Then as it sunk in, his brows pulled down into a deep scowl.

"HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN?! THERE'S NO WAY THEY COULD'VE SEEN THIS HAPPENING-"

Tomura suddenly stopped himself mid rant and felt a cold feeling pass over his body. He didn't know what the feeling was simply because it was foreign, but it was realization and fear.

"What's wrong?" Kurogiri tried again, but his voice fell on deaf ears.

"There's no way. . . There's just no way that brat could have done all this. . ." Tomura trailed to try to convince himself otherwise.

But the young and careless villain finally understood how serious of a threat the teen posed to his plans.

And to his surprise, he caught sight of familiar pink hair running down the sidewalk.

Tomura's eyes widened in disbelief as he watched the pink haired girl sprint down the street. She had a few people following her, civilians, and when they got far enough she stopped and turned to direct them away from the battle.

"Rini Otani. . . You really are making this game interesting. . ." Tomura began in a bone chillingly calm voice.

Kurogiri heard the girls name and his wispy yellow eyes widened in shock despite being aware of the teens quirk. He then felt he needed to inform All For One, and he was about to suggest to Tomura they leave, but the blue haired man-child cut him off with his monologue before he could speak.

"That quirk. . . That power should belong to us. And you really are a powerful piece in this game. . ."

His free hand then went to his neck and he started clawing at it. Each scratch left red streaks on his brittle skin. But when the teen turned at an angle where he could get a good look at her face, his clawing ceased and his eyes narrowed before he stated coldly:

"But I think it's time to remove you from the board."

.

.

.

\\ Authors Note //

Hi! I'm so sorry for taking so long to update!! I don't even know where to start with how stressed out and crazy this past month has been and as a result had the worst case of writers block (ToT)

Things are starting to mellow out again but I gotta be honest updates will be slow. . . But hey at least we got MHA Season 6 episodes every Saturday!!! Saw the first two and AHHHHH can't wait for the war arc to begin!! But I know Shiggy is gonna cause chaos and that's bad so heres a funny joke, while writing "Tomura Shigaraki" autocorrect tries to put "Tempura Shitake" and it happens everytime!

That's kinda all I wanted to say. . . So love ya peeps, keep safe and healthy! Also thank you so much for the comments, votes and all that, I love reading them!! Also it seems I'm not the only one who loves the anime Charlotte ;)

P.S. Also I'm going to try to make more announcements on my message board so you guys don't think I've disappeared into the void

<3

- GiGi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
832K 32.7K 91
(Continues in books 2 and 3!) (Y/N) Kayama is attending one of the greatest hero schools in the world... UA! The faculty this year consists of a var...
10.6K 292 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...