𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 (𝘏𝘪𝘢𝘵...

By berry_133

One day, Riddle's father finally had enough of his wife's strictness and harshness, he and his wife got into... More

Mysterious Encounter
Mirana Moreal
~Welcome to the Villains' World~
~Welcome to the Villain's world~
~Welcome to the Villain's World~
🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀
🦁The Usurper From The Wilds🦁
🦁Usurpur From The wilds🦁
Quick Announcement!!
Another Announcement :')

🥀The Rose-Red Tyrant🥀

3K 149 8
By berry_133

Episode 3: Housewarden Riddle and Homemade Tarts

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin' pal? You're looking adorbs, as always!" Cater chimed in, trying to ease Riddle's mood.

"Oh, and did I also mention how you and Mira-chan look oddly similar?"

The girl froze as she slowly turned her head towards Cater. Riddle crossed his arms and furrowed his brows.

"Hmm, now that you mention it, they do look alike." Deuce said while scanning the features of both people.

"Right? The hair color are almost the same and even their ahoge are both shaped like hearts." Cater happily said.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence." Trey suggested.

"Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it, along with the rest of your head." Riddle warned Cater who immediately apologized.

"Sorry, sorry! My bad!"

"Myah?! You're the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the opening ceremony!" Grim exclaimed.

"And you're the new students who were nearly expelled yesterday. I'll ask that you not refer to my unique magic as a stupid collar."

"The headmaster's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day. Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception."

"Dude, seriously? This guy looks like a wimp, but talks like a monster!" Ace whispered to Enma and Deuce.

"The headmage may have forgiven you, but if you break any further rules, I assure you I will not."

Ace waited for Riddle to finish speaking before smiling nervously while rubbing his nape, that is if he could.

"So, uh, listen, housewarden, sir. Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?" He sheepishly asked.

"I had intended to remove it once you'd taken an opportunity to reflect upon your crimes."

"But I've not detected so much as a hint of remorse in the foolishness I've heard you spout today. So I think I'll let you keep that for a while. Don't worry, the freshman curriculum is more focused on magical theory than practice. And your inability to use magic will help prevent incidents along the lines of what happened yesterday."

"Now, if you've finished your meal, you should quit gossiping and prepare for your next class. Rule 271 is quite clear: "One must leave the table within fifteen minutes of completing their lunch." You DO understand what happens to rulebreakers, I trust?"

"More insane rules..." Ace sighed.

"I believe you mean to say, "Yes, Housewarden!" "

"Yes, Housewarden!" Ace and Deuce both spoke.

"Very well, then."

Riddle quickly then turned to face Mirana who was blankly staring at the empty plate infront of her.

"I want more cheesecake.... but I might gain more weight. What to do..."

"Mirana."

She quickly snapped out of her trance and looked at the boy.

"You are incharge of feeding the flamingos today. Hopefully you have not forgotten rule 249?" Riddle questioned as he raised a brow.

"Yes, housewarden. One must wear pink while feeding the flamingos, if I remember correctly."

Riddle contently hummed, it's good to know that someone else has the rules memorized.

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on them." Trey reassured.

"Hmm. As vice housewarden, I trust you'll avoid any further indiscreet conversation."

"Now, as per rule 339: "The post-meal beverage is to be lemon tea with two sugar cubes." Thus, I must go to acquire my sugar cubes. Farewell."

The boy had finally left the group alone, earning a sigh of relief from the others.

"Yeesh! That was terrifying." Cater exclaimed.

"That guy... has some serious issues."

"Hey, don't disrespect him!" Deuce yelled at Grim.

"Is the housewarden gone?" A student at a nearby table asked his friend.

"I totally just broke rule 186, "Never eat a hamburger on Tuesday." I don't know what I would have done if he'd caught me! *Sigh*... I wish he wouldn't come here so we could at least eat lunch in peace." The other whined as his head hung low.

Cater and Trey heard their conversation but did not say anything.

"Riddle managed to secure the housewarden title before the end of his very first week at school. I know he can come off a bit harsh, but he's not a bad guy. Everything he does, he does because he thinks it'll improve the dorm." Trey told the group of 1st years.

"Would a good guy go around putting collars on strangers' necks?" Grim bitterly said.

"That was your fault for causing trouble, Grim." Enma reminded him of what happened at the main street.

"Grrrrr... But that collar really hurt, and it shut off all my magic! That's just rude!"

"So what's this "Unique Magic" he mentioned?" The boy asked, facing his seniors.

"Hm? You're curious about Riddle's unique magic?" Cater asked before resting his head on the palm of his hands.

"That means, like... It's a spell that only he can cast, right?"

"I doubt he's the only person in the whole world. But yes, a unique magic is a magical ability that is, generally speaking, unique to its user. You'll learn about them in class soon enough."

"Housewarden Riddle's unique magic allows him to temporarily seal away the magic of another person. His unique magic is called "Off With Your Head"."

Trey and Cater both looked at the girl. "How do you know that Mira-chan?" Cater asked her.

Mirana quickly shut her mouth to prevent anymore words accidentally slipping out. She was getting too careless these days.

"I should really be thinking before I speak."

"A-ah, well I just remembered what happened back during the entrance ceremony. He did mention his unique magic's name and what it can do."

"Even the name is completely psycho!" Grim said.

"To a mage, losing the ability to use magic is about as painful as losing your head completely. Which is why all of us at Heartslabyul House try hard not to violate Riddle's rules."

"And as long as you are following the rules, Riddle isn't so scary" His statement didn't seem to convince Ace though.

"Speaking of which, are you still not gonna let me into the dorm until I buy a tart, Cater?"

"Don't @ me, but... yeah. That's rule 53, so my hands are tied. Also, Riddle always looks forward to having the first slice of a tart. So if you want him to forgive you, you had better bring a whole tart!"

"What happened to "We're all from the same dorm, let's try to get along?" Throw me a bone here!" Ace exclaimed.

"That's one thing. This is another." Cater shrugged.

"A whole tart has gotta be pretty expensive." Deuce informed Ace.

"Seriously? I don't have that much money!"

"Then why not make one yourself? Trey made those three tarts by hand, after all." Cater suggested, catching the attention of the 1st years.

"Wow, that's amazing! It has to be cheaper than buying one."

"You made those tarts, Trey? That's incredible! That was like something you'd find at a bakery!" Ace beamed at his senior.

"Heh. I appreciate that. We do have most of the stuff you'd need, but I'm afraid I'll need something from you in return."

Ace jumped back in surprise, he doesn't have much madol on him so he can't really afford to pay service fee.

"You're gonna charge me to make it?! What kinda racket...?!"

"Nah, I wouldn't take money from a freshman! But Riddle wants a chestnut tart next, so I'm gonna need you to gather a ton of chestnuts."

"Like that's any less of a hassle. But... fine. How many do you need?" Ace sighed, he just wanted the collar off even if it means getting some chestnuts.

"Well, it's for the unbirthday party, so... Probably two or three hundred?"

"A mont blanc tart? I feel like I should stop them, I just can't seem to remember why."

"Did you say HUNDRED?!" The 1st years looked shocked, how in the world were they going to gather so many chestnuts?

"And they're all gonna need to be boiled, shelled, and pureed." Trey added.

"Alright, I'm gonna head out." Grim said, followed by Deuce. "I'm leaving too."

"You heartless cowards!" Ace yelled.

"Hold up! Haven't you ever heard that food tastes better if you make it with your friends? This'll be a memory to treasure! It could even be your chance to make a splash as a cooking blogger!"

"Don't tell Riddle, but chestnut tarts are at their tastiest when eaten right out of the oven. And the only people who get to experience that culinary privilege are the ones who make it."

Grim became tempted by his statement, who would want to miss the opportunity to eat a tasty tart? Not Grim, that's for sure.

"Well, when you put it that way... Come on, humans, let's do this!"

Enma sweatdropped at his sudden change of mood. "You sure changed your tune quickly..."

"Where can we find chestnuts, anyway?" He truned to Trey.

"I heard there's a whole bunch of chestnut trees in the woods behind the campus's botanical garden."

"Cool. Plan made. Let's meet at the botanical garden after last period."

"We're gonna be up to our ears in chestnuts!" Grim happily said.

Mirana stood up and took her plate along with her juice box.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot go with you. I still have to take care of the flamingos after school." She gave them an apologetic smile.

"No worries Mira-chan, the flamingos are asleep during that time. They usually wake up an hour or two after last period, so you can totally go." Cater informed the girl with a smile

"Ah is that so? Then I guess I have some time to spare, I'll accompany you."

Ace and the others brightened up at her statement. They finally get to spend some time with her too.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...

(This was rushed so please ignore any mistakes👹)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 34K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...