SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete ๐Ÿ’ฏโœ… ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... More

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 30

925 34 5
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

3RD PERSON POV

This is the day that the world are waiting for, another company of the famous L.M is going to emerge at Seoul, South Korea  paparazzi from the globe are scattered around the building waiting and wanting to see who will be invited to the Grand opening. Even some students who Idolize the CEO of the company came and Skip their class just to see and witness the grand opening.

Meanwhile in the other side their is tow people talking seriously, "make sure no one will get hurt, by this plan" Lisa said to the other person "I assure you no one will get hurt." ??? Said as he hold Lisa's hand "I will not allow anyone to get hurt Lisa, I promise you." He said as Lisa smile and hold his hand tight "I trust you bobby." Lisa said as bobby smile "you need to go and prepare, we will be there I promise" bobby said as Lisa nodded and drove to the mansion.

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I know you surprised I was surprised to when I saw him.

Flashback...

"Bobby!?" I said as I stood up and head towards him "y-your alive??" I hold and caressed both his cheeks as he flash a weak smile "yes Lisa, I'm alive." He said  as I look at him while he wipe my tears away "h-how??" I said as captain cut me off.

"When we retriever all of you, your all unconscious, we immediately perform a surgery to bobby. Tho it's really risky we did take our chances the operation was a success but he was coma, the board decided to keep it a secret Lisa. That's why you all know he is dead. Two years after the incident happened Bobby woke up but, he was paralyzed he attended the therapy for five months and took a break for a month. After the break he came back to work but we still didn't tell all of you. And still now he holds Jin's and his siblings case after all of you left the agency." He said as I look at him.

"Why did you tell about this!!?" I yelled at him "Lisa, the operation that put Bobby, his group and your group life in danger!!  Do you really think I would tell you?!! Huh?!! I know you Lisa you will stop until you get justice or not until someone will get hurt!!! We all hid it from you cause group is strong that time and all are rookie that time, no experience that's why we put it on side after all of you we're ready we decided to put you and your there!! But what happened?!! You almost die Lisa?!!! I could have lost one child again!! And I don't want that to happen again. I don't want you,him and the rest be like the people in the hallway, that's why I hid it from all of you, to protect you, to protect my children." He approach me and hold both of my shoulder.

"But this time I know you need our help and the agency will help you Lisa. Don't worry no one will get hurt." Captain said as he hug me and I hug him back...

Flashback end....

After that we proceed on planing and now is the day were we will meet again after 8 years...

As I head inside the mansion I saw all of them ready and already, out theme is street fighter and we have invited some of my business partner "Lisa, where have you been?!! You need to go upstairs already and change we need to leave in 30 minutes!!" Hae-in said as I smile and I saw my family "ok..ok I will." I said as I approach Jennie "hi baby." Jennie said as I smile and peck her lips "eww, Lisa double time" hae-in again said as they giggled "I will change now, baby." I said and kiss her one last time and look at hae-in "and you, you all can go I will just follow, don't worry I will not be late This time." I said as I went and the left..

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

We are now at the van with the others "guys are we not going to leave this van??" Jisoo asked me impatiently as I rolled my eyes "will you stop bugging and asking, just wait ok?" I said as they chuckled and I checked my phone and I saw the wallpaper it was me and Lisa

I planning to propose to her not now but maybe after our baby is born, I want her or him to be our ring bearer or a flower girl. "Hey Jen?? What are you smiling at?" Jisoo look at my phone but I hide it from her " it's nothing ok, and please can  you sit down and wait." I said as she rolled her eyes and mock me "I really don't know why rosé said yes to you." I said as she was about to smack me when the driver cur us off "ma'am be ready, the organizers will open the door in 5 minutes." He said as we nodded.

After some minutes we heard a knock from the door, and the door open..

_–_–_–_–

3RD PERSON POV

As the special guests went down paparazzi were surprised to see the Kim and Park, they were all focus on the two family but when they saw remember that Jennie was there, they started to asked Jennie alot of questions while they are walking into the entrance...

As they were taking photos they stop what they're doing when they saw Lisa hoping Down her car "wow" that's the word that Jennie spoke as she is looking at Lisa who is giving the paparazzi a serious face "Is it just me our anyone else see how cold Lisa's eyes are??" Seulgi asked as they laughed and look at her "as if your new." Jennie said as one of the organizers assist them to their table.

I'm the other hand their bis bobby with his team "our goal here is to catch one of the biggest criminal, he planted bombs in every entrance and exit points now 5 of you will assist me and rest find and defuse the bombs, after our Mission is over, to you understand!!" Bobby said as his teammates salute and start finding the bombs.

And Bobby is now at holding his binoculars and watching everyone's move, but he stop when he saw Lisa head to the stage ready to say her speech but 20 meters away he saw Jin holding a gun while seating at the chair like a guest. "F*ck!!" He said as he alert the rest and head down..

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

As the MC called me I went to the stage and they gave a round of applause. There I started my speech..

Good evening everyone, to guest, investors, family and friends and to the media. I'm thankful that you all came to the special day of my life. I remember it's just yesterday when I draw an image of this building. I was just a student back then and I said I want build this building. Being an architect is not just About drawing buildings, House etc. It's about how you build a house, a home, a company. It's about the experience the memories. My inspiration was my late mother she was the one who teaches me who to never give up in life.

She was the one who inspired me to build and found this company that I call L.M, why L.M tho?? Because it's me and my brother Liam's initial. When she was alive she wants to build her own company. And I decided to continue what she wants. I have Heard from my assistant that she students skip there class because of the my company. I say you need to stop skipping class it's bad for your grades.

To end this night I want to thank all the people who helped me to reach this success, to my team,to the Parks family, to the Kim's family and especially to my girlfriend Jennie ki---

I was cut off by a loud applause and I try to look at saw, "wow, what a great speech ms.lisa. but I sad that I'm not there." He said as they Media is taking photos of him. I look at them and I saw fear in there eyes. I saw Bobby and his team he nodded at me, I immediately pulled my gun and point it to him "everyone, you need to leave the building ASAP." I said as Jin give me a smirk..

I saw him pointing a gun to Jennie "shot me and I will shot her." He said as I saw Bobby and his team "don't move!!." I said to Bobby as Jin look at his back and saw bobby and his team "ohh you knew the plan Lisa??" He said as he approach Jennie, "come here." He said to jennie as he pull her "you knew the plan all along Lisa, I guess that Min-kyu guy told you right??" He said and smirk.

"No Jin, I have found it my self, your hideout for the past 8 years, I even discovered your plan, but you will never succeed." I said as he look at bobby "and who is he??" He said as bobby removed his masks and my former team mate and him was surprised "bobby!!" He said as Jennie look at bobby and look back at me, I know that look.

"I thought your died???" Jin said as bobby smile and still point a gun at him while Jin point a gun on Jennies head "no I'm not Jin, I guess your idiot brother failed to kill me as what he did to Lisa." He said as I approach hae-in and the rest "you need to leave, I will take care of Jennie." I said as he nodded and assist the rest to the exit.

Now I'm hearing a siren outside "what do you want from us??" Jennie asked as Jin smile "good question, what do I want?? Well I want Lisa to die, I want her to suffer." He said as I went to bobby "Jin, just surrender you can have a new life." I told him as he laughed "do you think I will believe you?!!! No I know you, you will just dump me to the Jail." He said as I shake my head.

"I have nothing to lose Lisa, I have lose my family, my brother, my sister, my Money, .y reputation because of you!!!" He Said as I look at him "your the reason why my brother died you killed him, your the reason why Miyeon was drowned!!" He shout at us "do you really think I care if I die here with you??" He said "Jin, you chose this path, your brother, sister and you, you all commit a crime and you need to pay, they already pay the crime that they did. Jin you don't need to be like them, who will died, I will help to have a good life, Jin please pur the gun down." I pled him..

I know there is still a soft side on Jin's hearts it's just that he was blinded by anger "you can have a normal life like we have, we can change your name, we can say you died, Jin commiting a crime again will not help you live a happy and normal life, please put the gun down and let go of Jennie." I said as I saw him slowly pulling down the gun and I sign Jennie to approach me slowly.

I immediately hug her, but then I saw Jin look at me and giving me smirk, "got you." He said as he pointed the gun at Jennie's back, I immediately switch our position and....

BANG!!!

To be continued....

Guys I'm sorry for the plot twist, but I'm here to say thank you for supporting this book from the first to the second. I really appreciates how the others vote and comment. Thank you very much..

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND
VOTE
👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.1K 494 28
Where Jennie Kim is a rapper and Lisa is just a normal girl.
16.9K 2.1K 22
ุงู†ุง ุฌูŠูˆู† ุฌูˆู†ุบูƒูˆูƒ ุงู„ุฐูŠ ู„ู… ุชุฑุงู†ูŠ ุญุจูŠุจุชูŠ ูˆุงู†ุง ุฃูู‚ุงุชู„ ู…ู† ุฃุฌู„ู‡ุง ู‡ูŠ ูู‚ุท ุฑุฃุชู†ูŠ ุนูู†ุฏูŽ ุงู†ุชูู‡ุงุกู ุงู„ู…ูŽุนุฑูƒู‡ ูˆ ุฃูŽู†ุง ุงุญู…ูู„ู ุณูู„ุงุญูŠ ุŒูุธูŽู†ุช ุงู†ู‘ูŠ ุงูุฑูŠุฏู ุฃู† ุฃู‚ุชูู„ูŽู‡ูุง...
171K 4.3K 16
Jennie had an unfortunate accident resulting for her loss of memory. Lisa, her ex husband, reverted being her husband because she has been suffering...