Bold, Breathless Love

By Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... More

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
Breathless kisses
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
She's Mine !
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

Botanic Gardens

514 21 0
By Soulmates2

"Do you want a hamburger today?" Abby shook her head, "I will buy it for you, no worries!"

"I'm not hungry." Abby lied, she was famished, but was not going to admit that, last thing she needed was for Claire to be spending money on her.

Placing two hamburgers on her tray, Claire then reached for the juice, "I'm also getting you orange juice!"

"I'm not eating the hamburger and put back the juice, I don't want it!" Abby whispered to her friend.

Rolling her eyes, Claire let out an exasperated sigh, "Stop being embarrassed each time I buy you something!" She complained, "friends help each other!"

"I don't need help," Abby explained, "I have a lunch card!"

"But you can't buy the food you want to buy with that damn lunch card!" Claire said, "they restrict you!"

"I'll be fine!" Abby admitted, and walked to the register to hand her lunch card to the lunch lady.

They both headed to an empty table and sat down, at the same time, and Claire waited until Abby placed her tray on the table and then she took the hamburger and the juice and placed it on Abby's tray.

Abby threw a murderous look at Claire, "I don't want you to do that ever again!"

"And why not," asked Claire.

"I'm not poor, I can buy whatever I want if I wanted it!" Abby said firmly.

"I know Abby, but can't I treat my girlfriend once in a while!" Claire asked, not wanting Abby to feel bad that she had no money to buy hamburgers and orange juice. "You do so much for me and I want to give back something in return!"

"What exactly do I do for you?" Abby challenged.

"Being my loyal friend is more then enough!"

Abby rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything. She grabbed her hamburger and took a huge bite just as Steven walked up to their table and sat next to Abby. This was the first time he had done that, and Abby was surprised.

"Aren't you afraid they will see you and make fun of you for sitting with the clown girl?" Abby teased.

In answer, Steven leaned down and kissed her, and Abby nearly fell off her seat. She loved him so much that her stomach had turned to knots.

"Stop assuming I'm embarrassed by you," Steven told her, "I just wanted to protect you, but I know now that you can protect yourself. I heard about what happened at the game yesterday."

Embarrassed, Abby lowered her eyes to her plate.

Steven placed his hamburger down and turned to face Abby, "I will protect you Abby, I will never allow them to hurt you again!"

"I don't need your protection," Abby said in self defense, "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!"

"You're so lucky Abby," Claire added, "not only is your boyfriend gorgeous, but he loves and protects you too!"

Steven flashed a smile showing off his even white teeth, "Thank you for the compliment Claire."

It was at that moment that Jeff showed up, his jaw was clenched and his stormy eyes were threatening, as he sat himself down next to Claire.

Suddenly it was quiet at the table, Steven stole a glance at Abby, he hated the fact that Jeff had joined them at the table, but he had to remind himself that he was the intruder and not Jeff.

"You two want to come to Florida with us for spring break?" Claire asked. "Jeff and I are going for the entire week and we would love for you guys to join us."

Steven threw a look at Jeff who was about to choke on his hamburger and almost laughed his heart out. "Thanks but no thanks, Abby and I are going to the Dells!"

Jeff's eyes fell on Abby accursedly, and it did not go unnoticed by Steven who wanted to smash his face in.

"I'm not coming for sure Steven, I haven't asked my parents yet."

"Would you like me to come over and ask them for you?" Steven asked.

"No!" Abby said almost too abruptly, "I'll do it, maybe I will talk to them tonight."

"They are not going to let you go, especially with him!" Jeff sneered.

Steven's hands turned to fists , but he withheld from breaking Jeff's face knowing that Abby would be mad at him.

"Stop it!" Abby snapped, "mind your own business Jeff!"

"Oh come on,"Claire laughed stiffly, "let's all calm down and enjoy our lunch!"

Silence draped around the table, as they finished their lunch and tried not to look angry.

When Steven stood from his seat he grabbed his and Abby's tray and said, "Come on, let's get a little bit of fresh air before the bell rings."

Abby obediently followed after him and Claire turned to Jeff and said, "Stop it!" When she noticed Jeff was about to start something. "It's not your business where they go and what they do, just focus on us and forget them!"

*************

Steven grabbed Abby's hand and he pulled her outside the school. "I've missed you!" He said hoarsely and kissed her.

Abby kissed him back hungrily, the time they had together was never enough. "I can't wait until we go to the Dells, I need that time with you Steven."

He squeezed her tightly in his possessive arms, "I'm going to show you what love means in Wisconsin, we will have so much time to connect on another level."

Abby raised her eyes to his, "Will you make love to me?"

"Let's take things one day at a time," Steven replied, "and I promise you if you are ready I will make love to you. There is nothing in the world I want more then to make you mine in that way!" 

Thrusting his hips forward, he grinded his swollen cock against her and a masculine moan escaped his sculpted lips. "Do you see how badly I want you Abby," he whispered in her ear, "when the time is right I shall worship every inch of you!" He promised before he claimed her lips again.

A feeling of Heaven engulfed her and Abby was breathlessly and hopelessly in love with him. Instead of feeling disappointed that he was not willing to sleep with her tonight she focused on the mere fact that he loves her enough to wait. That realization struck her like a ton of bricks.

"I love you so much." She cried, and laid her head to rest against his chest.

Steven cupped her face and lifted it backwards, he searched in her eyes and read the love she felt for him. He adored her, and now there was no going back. She was his life now and he would protect her and shower her with love.

She brought peace in his heart and mind, no one had ever been able to do that for him. He had never cared for a human being before as much as he cared for her. Abby was his future, he knew that now and he was going to honor that and treasure her until his last dying breath.

"Come on now we must return, I don't want you to be late again." He took her hand and kissed it before he pulled her gently back inside the building.

It was hard for Abby to let him go, but when the second bell rang loud and clear, Steven pushed her towards her class, "Go, don't be late!"

Abby feet were glued to the ground, until Steven smiled and lowered his head. He kissed her tenderly and held her in his possessive arms. Hundreds of students that passed them by watched with interest and surprise at the tender moment between the captain of the football team and the clown girl.

************

It felt like a long day, when finally the three o'clock bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Abby collected her books and hurried out of class. She ran to her locker as quickly as she could and collected the books she would need to do her homework, and threw them inside her backpack.

"Hey." Jeff's voice was low and seductive.

Abby turned around and faced Jeff, but wondered where Steven was, she had missed him and couldn't wait to spend the rest of the day with him.

"Hey." She said, with a trace of disappointment in her voice which did not go unnoticed by Jeff.

"Where's lover boy, tired of you already?" Jeff sneered.

"Can you please stop your wild accusations and at least try to be civil around Steven, please?" Abby begged, "I love and respect you, but if you don't stop acting like a child around Steven you will force me to stay away from you."

"Is lover boy threatening you again to stay away from me?"

"Stop it Jeff!" Abby yelled, "I'm not kidding when I say if you don't stop calling Steven names and ...."

"I can defend myself," Steven's cold voice got both their attention, "I don't need you to defend me!"

It was clear that Jeff was about to pounce on Steven, but Abby quickly stepped between them and said, "both of you stop, you must learn to accept the fact that I love both of you, but I will not tolerate childish behavior from either of you!"

"Let's get out of here!" Steven growled, and grabbed Abby's backpack, and her hand and headed down the hallway towards the exit.

"Yeah run away!" Jeff barked behind them, "I'll get you next time dog!"

Steven stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes, with everything inside him he restrained himself from going back to Jeff and killing him.

"No Steven don't even think about it," Abby warned, "I don't want you to hurt him!"

Steven pulled Abby outside aggressively and turned her around to face him, "Why do you care so much about him, what about me!" His jealousy was eating him alive.

Placing her arms around his waist, Abby rested her cheek against his chest and closed her eyes, "please Steven, not now, I just want you to hold me."

"Where do you want to go to be alone?" Steven husky voice sent hot flames of desire through her entire body, "I need you now."

"Let's go to the forest preserve."

"No, I will never take you there!" Steve told her, in a firm and unwavering tone of voice, "you are not like the rest of them!"

"Then where can we go?" Abby asked, "we can go to my place, but I'm not sure what time my parents will come home."

"No not today," Steven said, "let's go to my home, my sisters have gymnastics and my parents are going to dinner with their friends."

"I don't want to go to your house Steven." She told him, remembering what happened the last time she was there.

"If we can't go to your house and you don't want to go to my house, and I'm not taking you to a forest preserve, then what other options do we have?"

"We can go to a hotel."

"No!" Steven said firmly, "we will not go to a hotel, we will just wait until the Dells."

"We will be in a hotel in the Dells won't we?" Abby laughed, "what's the difference if we go to a hotel here?"

"You still don't get it do you?" Steven's serious tone of voice had Abby staring up at him, "I will not take you to a cheap hotel here just to have sex, in the Dells we will be on vacation, and if you are ready for me to make love to you, then we will. Do you see the difference Abby?"

Abby just stared up at him, loving him to pieces.

"Abby?" Steven asked again, "do you see the difference?"

Abby just nodded, and then rested her head against his chest. Steven tightened his hold on her, he wondered how it was possible that he can love her more than this transcended moment.

**************

In the end, they had ended up picnicking at the Botanic Gardens. They strolled hand in hand through the beautiful park with an intimate view that was filled with a spring mix of tulips and narcissus, and a magnificent structural jewel of a water fountain in between the two gardens.

"This is so beautiful." Abby said breathlessly.

"You're beautiful." Steven told her, and dropped a sensual kiss on her plump lips.

They found a wonderful spot under a willow tree to have their picnic. Steven spread out the thin blanket and then placed the basket with the goodies they had stopped and bought from the grocery store.

The soft breeze caressed Abby's face and she closed her eyes for a moment, "Steven this was such a lovely idea, thank you."

Overwhelmed with love for her, Steven struggled to hold himself in check not wanting to suffocate her, but it wasn't easy for him. "I'm glad you're enjoying the day."

They sat down and Steven opened up the package of cheeses in three varieties, goat cheese, Brie, and aged cheddar, then he broke off a piece of French baguette and handed it to Abby.

"Mmm the cheeses are delicious," Abby said as she popped another bites size of cheddar in her mouth. "Can you please pass the ice tea."

Placing the cold ice tea in her hand, Steven said, "Try the Brie, it goes well with the bread!"

They sat there enjoying there time together, laughing and talking about their future. "Have you heard anything from Harvard or Princeton?"

Abby shook her head, "No, but I'm confident that I will."

Steven sat quietly trying very hard not to show his feelings, he didn't know what he would do if she got into Harvard instead of Princeton. He would have to talk to his father to pull some strings and fast before Abby makes up her mind.

"How about you Steven," Abby asked, "is Princeton your final decision?"

Grabbing another piece of cheese, Steven nodded his head, "Yes, they have the best Engineer program there."

After a good few hours of conversation, Steven realized how much he enjoyed spending time with her. "What time do you have to be back?"

"I think my parents won't be home till late, so I'm good."

"I will go put our stuff in the car and come back to take you for a stroll in the rose gardens, does that sound good to you?"

Nodding her head, Abby lifted herself to her feet and helped Steven clean up their mess. Packing everything in the basket, Steven brushed a soft kiss over her lips and went to the car to put the stuff away. When he returned he found her by the pond, her back was to him and he stopped for a few minutes to just watch her.

He couldn't believe how God had gifted him such an angel, what had he ever done to deserve her, he thought, she brought him peace in his troubled heart, and again he found himself trying to calm down his over worked beating heart.

Abby closed her eyes when Steven dropped a kiss on the nape of her neck. "I need you now," Steven said huskily, "come!"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her away towards a secluded area where there were tall bushes, shrubs and trees. He dropped to the ground and pulled her with him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily.

A deep masculine moan escaped his throat, and his cock was hard as a rock. He took her hand and placed it on his private domain and said, "This is what you do to me."

"Make love to me Steven!" She begged, "no one can see us here, please "

Steven leaned his forehead against hers, "No."

The rest of the time was spent kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other, until the park announced it will be closing.

"Oh my God," Abby said, "what time is it?"

Steven and Abby both jumped up and headed swiftly to the parking lot. "We lost track of time!" Steven's tone sounded worried, "you're not in trouble are you?"

"I don't think my parents are home yet."

Noticing the fear in Abby's tone of voice he raced to get her home once they got in the car, "I hope for your sake no one is home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 3.3K 26
"Sometimes you have to learn to love yourself before you can love someone else." Ellie Sparks stands out in a crowd... in all the wrong ways. From bi...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
973K 31.2K 42
UNEDITED VERSION When a social outcast who's harbouring secrets meets a stone-cold soccer player with an intense stare- sparks fly. The only question...
388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...