Love, Jane Lanett

By JaneLanett

Hey guys, I created this as a way for you to know more about what goes on behind the scenes, and also to keep... More

Hello!
Burning Touch
HER (Humane, Exceptional & Resilient)
Pay-to-read
Burning Touch
Instagram Wattpad Special
Lingering Kiss
The Final Book
New Book Update
Love & Serenity
A New Year. A New Era.
HER
Wattpad Book Recommendation
WBR 1
Broken Update!

Broken - 1st July

20 1 0
By JaneLanett

Hey guys,

Less than a week to go before Broken is out here on Wattpad!

I am so nervous about when Broken gets published for you all amazing readers. There's a very important message which will be published on Broken a week before the release date and I'm just as nervous about that message because I feel a lot of readers who were looking forward to it would delete it from their library after that disclaimer.

But either way, I hope all of you who decide to read Broken enjoy every moment just like I have since the beginning of the year when I started writing it.

Also, in case you missed it, during the wait for Broken, I published ALL the chapters of my story, HER. If you've read it, I hope you had a good read and if you haven't, I suggest you check it out. It's one of my favourite stories I've written, even though it was planned at the very last minute and took me a month to finish, it's still my best work. It takes you on a journey, five actually, of hurt, pain, self-discovery, self-growth and rising above it all.

I hope you get a chance to check it out before Broken is published.

With that said, have an amazing day and week ahead. Catch you all on the 30th of June when a snippet of an intro to the female protagonist goes up.

Love,
Jane Lanett.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
797K 17.3K 49
Hi, I've written this story when I was super young, and now I honestly think it's cringe worthy. I recommend anyone older than 14 to move on. Don't r...
23.9K 1.1K 22
Whoever said falling in love was a piece of cake had never been pricked by its thorn. Ella made it into a culinary school in Paris and is one step aw...
34K 715 11
''The five hundred thousand has already made you my wife.'' What can a girl do when she finds herself caught between two gorgeous heirs? After having...