"๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!" แต‚โฑหกแต‡แต˜สณหข...

Oleh Chisuke_Chu

"๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž" - ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ. "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ-๐–๐ˆ๐‹... Lebih Banyak

Important!
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
"๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ"
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
"๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ!"
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐€ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐’๐จ๐ง
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ"
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐…๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง!
๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
MEME
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐จ ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ง
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ"
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง
The Alligations of Wilbur Soot (Auther note)
Rewriting I LOVE YOU!

๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ

7.2K 227 95
Oleh Chisuke_Chu

"Maybe this was a bad idea" (Y/n) stares out through the crowd as she was looking for someone.

"Well you didn't actually have to come, Tubbo was just begging to have you come with me when we're meeting someone who wanted to see you." Tommy spoke out beside (Y/n) as he also was looking for someone.

Around the airport, a lot of people were walking around, many adults who were coming home from trips or people visiting walked around, some of them staring at the two tall friends.

"Well I get that Tubbo wanted me to come along but who is this person who wants to meet me? Are they another friend of yours?" (Y/n) turned to Tommy as he turned to (Y/n) as well.

Tommy crossed his arms as he stared at his dirty shoes. "Well I wouldn't call him my friend...He's Tubbo's friend."  (Y/n) smiles and ruffles Tommy's hair.
"Well either way, you know Tubbo's friend and it seems like you aren't in a bad relationship with that friend."

"HEY GUYS OVER HERE!" (Y/n) turned her eyes to the call, it was Tubbo who called out with a smile and a tall boy behind him.

'That must be the friend of Tubbo's..' (Y/n) watched as Tubbo came closer and the tall boy behind him became taller. 'He is surely tall for being young.'

Brown fluffy hair and a mask, no glasses as he seems he didn't need it for this faint sunlight.
The boy was surely tall and probably taller than (Y/n)'s husband. The boy wore a simple shirt with a thin jacket around himself and some black jeans and grey shoes. His bag and suitcase was behind him and beside him was Tubbo smiling happily.

"(Y/n)! This is Ranboo! He has always wanted to meet you so that's why I begged you to follow us here!" Tubbo broke the short silence and made (Y/n) smile wider.

The woman stuck out a hand at the tall boy and spoke kindly to him.
Ranboo took the hand into his own and shook it proudly."I'm Ranboo and I'm super happy to get to meet you in person."

(Y/n) smiles. "I'm (Y/n) Soot. I'm happy to finally meet you Ranboo."

A small fuzzy feeling that entered Ranboo's chest felt welcoming. Never had he imagined what (Y/n) would sound like but it sounded like a loving mother. Of course Ranboo loves his dear old mother very much since she supported his dreams in becoming a streamer but (Y/n)'s motherly tone made him feel like he had made the right decision of coming to the UK, even though he came here to meet his friends. The feeling soon got cut off when Tommy brought up about going to the car to load off Ranboo's stuff and the group set off to walk.

"So you got famous through TikTok?" (Y/n) spoke out as she turned left. Tommy, who was sitting beside the driver seat, turned to his two friends in the back.

"Yes! I guess I'm just lucky the people supported me in this." Ranboo answered with a smile as he had taken off his mask.

"And you're from America right? How long are you spending here in england?" (Y/n) asked again as she stopped the car in front of the red lights.

"Yeah! I actually am, and I think I'm spending four months or so before I go back to America." Ranboo answered with excitement as he had a conversation with (Y/n).

"Ooh! That sounds fun! I know my cousin lives in America actually! He also plays games like you guys, I know he is pretty popular as well." (Y/n) put the gas on as the light turns yellow into green.

"Really?! Who are they?"
"Well he has a younger sister and his name is-..."

The talk between the two tall people was light and filled with small information. Sometimes Tommy and Tubbo would join in the conversation, putting questions to both (Y/n) and Ranboo or just telling them their own things.

"So how is it being married to Wilbur?" Ranboo leaned forward towards (Y/n) as he watched her ears turn a little pink.
"Well it's wonderful! Will takes care of me and I take care of him, though we have been married just a few years we also dated for a pretty long time." (Y/n) smiles as she turns right and parked outside Tubbo's home. "Alright! We're here!"

"Huh? We aren't going to the private villa?" Tommy looks over to (Y/n) as the other two boys look at him weirdly.
"What private villa?" Tubbo grabbed the passenger seat as he almost stood up in the car.

(Y/n) turned to the three as she kept her hands on the steering wheel.
"Oh, you guys wanted to be there? Well, aren't Ranboo supposed to drop off his stuff at Tubbo's place and we'll go over there? That's what I thought at least." The group stayed quiet for a minute to gather ideas about what to do and so Tommy decided to take action.

"Ranboo!"
"Y-yes?"

"Take your stuff and take your swim shorts! Actually-You too Tubbo!" Tommy pointed towards Ranboo as he stared confused at his friend.

"Why just my swim shorts?"
"LISTEN TO ME!" And so. The tall boy went out with Tubbo to load off his baggage. The duo walked towards the house and a smiling woman stood at the front with a smile.

"Did you really have to shout at them? Tommy?" (Y/n) asks as she watched her younglings walk inside with the stuff and the door closed after them.
"Yeah! Or they wouldn't listen to me!" Tommy responded as he stared at his phone to look through twitter.

"Well, next time please speak with them in a softer tone. Not many people like to get shouted at for no reason." (Y/n) spoke softly as she looked down at the teenager. Tommy had hid half of his face in his shirt as only the upper part of his head could be seen.

"Mmm..." A soft smile made it to her lips as she ruffled the blonde hair and waits for the other two to come along.

"Aaaand here is my private villa!" Stopping outside the gate, (Y/n) roll down the window beside her and clicked with her car keys, the gates opened up and the car kept rolling in and stopped outside the garage.
The teenagers jumped out of the car to stare at the villa in front of me. Tommy, who had already seen it, smirked in delight, knowing he'll be able to brag about being here first.

"This villa is huge!" Tubbo was the first one to speak as he walked towards the door to try and open it but to his sadness it didn't open up.

"It won't work dumbo, Only (Y/n) can open it."
"What do you mean by that?"

The sound of a car getting locked and clicking heels came forward. "It's a finger scanner. I just place any of my finger here aaand it opens!" Quickly the door let out a click sound and the door was unlocked.
With a smile, (Y/n) opens up the door to show the inside.

"I've already explained it to Tommy but, this villa has two floors, the first one has one office, a living room, a kitchen and as well as two big bathrooms." (Y/n) walked to the livingroom to plop down the things she was carrying and let herself fall into the fluffy couch. "On the second floor is where all the bedrooms are along with four bathrooms not as big as the ones down stairs. Two of these bedrooms have a bathroom attached to them." The teenagers walked around the villa, curious about the place like small kittens.

"HOLY SHIT! THESE BATHROOMS ARE HUGE!" Tubbo's voice could be heard from the right side of the villa where one of the bathrooms was placed.
"Did you know that this villa also has a basement? In there I have a jacuzzi, sauna, laundry room, which is separated and actually some massage chairs. Two of them!"

After a good thirty minute of watching and walking around the place, the trio made it back and sat on the couch with (Y/n).
"(Y/n), How are you so rich?!" Ranboo who felt like this was a bit overwhelming leaned further into the couch.

"Well, I work hard! Plus all this cool stuff is things that my brother gives me, I don't buy this much actually which is why I have so much on the accounts." With a friendly smile, (Y/n) stood up and asked if the boys were hungry to which they answered with yes.

"Mmm let's see..Do you wanna get something like frozen food or do you wanna order something?"

"Mm? Order what?" Tommy turned towards (Y/n) as she stood in the kitchen, there was no walls and it was easy to see into the kitchen.

"Yeah like Pizza, asain food, perhaps italian food..- OH! Do you guys wanna eat some five star food?! I haven't eaten it in days!"
"Wait, five star meals? Aren't those super expensive?" Ranboo piped in as he also turned to (Y/n) in the kitchen.

"No! I have enough to buy one for each of us!" (Y/n) smiles as she turns to her phone to make a call.

"But five star restaurants don't have delivery right?" Tubbo asked as he scrolled through his phone.

"Just sit and wait!-Oh- yes It's me again~" (Y/n) walked away with her phone on her ear and the three teenagers looked at eachother
"Well while we wait on the food, you guys know we have a beach here?" Tommy suggested as Ranboo snapped his head towards him.

"WAIT FOR REAL?!" Ranboo sat up towards Tommy.

"You know this is pretty sick." Tubbo was in awe as he watched a water scooter getting rolled into the water.
"Is this like an everyday thing for (Y/n)?" Ranboo stared at the water scooter.

The sun was fortunately still up with a shimmering light coming through the air but this time it was a bit windy due to the enormous lake in front of them.
"Mmm, i don't know but i do know that the water scooter is in the water and we can take a ride!" Tommy answered Ranboo's question and ran towards the scooter.

"Remember to drive slowly!" (Y/n)'s voice could be heard from the house and Tommy shouted back in answer.

Soon the trio got on the water scooter and drove around the water. With a tight grip around each other's waist, Tommy pressed the button and drove out towards the deeper water. Small waves that were caused by the faint wind made the water scooter jump a little when it hit the waves. Excited screams came from the trio as they circled around the water. When it all had calmed down, they drove to the shore with amazed grins and wet bodies.

"Did you guys have fun?" (Y/n) stood by the shore with her phone in her hand. She had recorded some of the riding and watched how the trio were a bit shaken from the excitement. The food had for some time arrived but (Y/n) didn't want to end their fun so she decided to join them by recording from the shore.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?! THAT WAS THE COOLEST THING!" Ranboo was the first one to shout as he made his way towards the tall woman. Tommy and Tubbo followed along with a big smile.
"I saw that you were the one driving Tommy! Well done!" Tommy looked over at (Y/n) and felt a warm feeling in his chest. Getting praised by (Y/n) was like getting a hot chocolate milk on a cold day.

"Thank you!"

"Oh! The food arrived some moments ago, do you guys wanna eat it? I think it's still hot." (Y/n) pointed towards the beach house with a smile and the trio nodded their heads quickly and made a run for it once they were done. Wobbling their way into the house.

________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER!

Slow phase i know but i have so much going on, boring excuse yes but it's the truth. 

and no i will not say who the cousin to (Y/n) is >:)

Stay safe! :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

194K 9.3K 28
MCYT AU! - TW: there are suicide mentions so read at your own discretion - - no nsfw (obviously) started: 21 October 2020 ended: 23 April 2021 [This...
1M 38.6K 68
" ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ " " ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
632 29 12
A stage crew kid. An internet celeb. A toxic friendship. A dash of anxiety. What could go wrong? (Pls read this. I need validation from those around...
606K 19.1K 40
IN WHICH they help eachother or IN WHICH they're opposites, but you know what they say about that. - wilbur soot is featured in this book - i wrote t...