My Fate With You || KTH

By Lilacc_fcz

Taehyung is Mafia while Y/n is a cardiologist (intern) "๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
01 โœ“
02 โœ“
03 โœ“
04 โœ“
05 โœ“
06 โœ“
07 โœ“
08 โœ“
09 โœ”
10 โœ”
-----
11 โœ”
12 โœ”
13 โœ”
14 โœ”
15 โœ“
16 โœ“
17 โœ“
18 โœ“
19 โœ“
20 โœ“
21 โœ“
22 โœ“
23 โœ“
24 โœ“
25 โœ“
26 โœ“
27 โœ“
28 โœ“
29 โœ“
31 โœ“
32 โœ“
33 โœ“
34 โœ“
35 โœ“
36 โœ“
37 โœ“
38 โœ“
39 โœ“
-----
40 โœ“
41 โœ“
42 โœ“
43 โœ“
44 โœ“
45 โœ“
46 โœ“
47 โœ“
48 โœ“
49 โœ“
50 โœ“
51 โœ“
52 โœ“
53 โœ“
54 โœ“
55 โœ“
56 โœ“
57 โœ“
58 โœ“
59 โœ“
-----
60 โœ“
61 โœ“
62 โœ“
63 โœ“
Hii
64 โœ“
65 โœ“
Epilogue โœ“
Bonus Chapter ๐Ÿ”ž
THANKYOU
๐ŸŒš๐Ÿฅณ
โ™กNew Booksโ™ก

30 โœ“

3K 155 40
By Lilacc_fcz

_________________________________________
Did I do that?
_________________________________________

"Where are you coming from, this early in the morning?", he asked sternly. "I went for jogging!", she didn't looked up in his eyes. She was about to walk past him but he held her wrist and forcefully pulled her in front of him.

"I am not done yet", he glared making her gulp. "None of the maids or gaurds saw you leaving. At what time did you left?", he asked looking straight into her eyes.

"T-There was no gaurd at door wh-when I left.. and m-maids might be sle-eping", she shuttered getting intimidated by his eyes.

He glared at all the maids and gaurds as they looked down.

"I asked time!", he turned his gaze back to her while she stayed quite. "Y/n TIME?", he raised his voice on her for the first time as a result she abruptly flinched but soon composed herself. "What the hell are you shouting for? Huh?", she scoffed. All the maids and gaurds looked at her with their eyes widenned.

"Be glad I am only shouting", his voice came out cold and scary. "Taehyung, I told you before, I am not someone who'll take that attitude of yours", she rolled her eyes and held his hand before dragging him upstairs to not create any scene infront of others.

"Why did you got me here? Do you think I'll not say anything to you in private?", he pinned her on the wall. "I didn't wanted to insult you infront of your servants, since you know very well, I am not someone who will take this tone of yours", she tilted her head looking at him tiredly.

"Moreover didn't we agreed to not mendle in each other's business?", she asked seriously. "We did?? I don't remember!! When did we even talked about something like this?", he mocked.

She shook her head in disbelief before pushing him away forcefully, "I haven't seen such a dual person like you in my entire life."

"Getting back to the topic, when did you left?", he asked calmly this time. "Morning around 4 am, since I was not able to sleep at all", she lied.
She connected her ear piece with her team mates through her watch.

"For your kind information we have camera's covering this whole mansion and they all are connected with my phone", he raised his phone in air. "So what? I am not lieing you can check the footage of camera", she acted innocent.

Taehyung- sure wifey!

Meanwhile on earpiece they both heard everything.
Ryu- done!! Let him check~

He checked his phone but the footage after they both came back last night was gone. "What the fuck? Where is the footage after last night?", he frowned and tried to refresh the app. Y/n smirked which he didn't notice.

"What happened? Is something wrong??", she asked being innocent.
"It isn't working", he mumbled whilr his eyebrows were furrowed in confusion.

"It's okay, you can trust me. Why are you even behaving like this?", she asked holding his hand gently.

"It's just don't go out alone. You already know there are people behind me. Since you are my wife, they might target you as well", he said worriedly. She nodded understanding where he is coming from.

She left his hands and turned around before breathing out a sigh of relief.

She removed her jacket and was about to go in the washroom, when he stopped her.

"Wait wait wait... what is this?", he pulled her back. "What?", she followed his gaze which was on her neck and collarbone.

Y/n- *tf don't tell me he don't remember now*

"So this was your jogging. It's not even 2 days for our marriage and you are already cheating on me??", he said sarcastically.

"Yahhh, Kim Taehyung! Are you even in your senses??", she gasped because of the blame he put on her. "I AM IN MY SENSES!! What the fuck IS THIS?", he shouted as his grip tightenned around her shoulders.

"Do you really not remember last night or are you messing around with me?? You are the one who did this", she pushed him away. "Try to remember you bastard, rather than calling me a cheater", she flicked his forehead and went inside washroom. He stood there dumbfounded.

"D-Did I do that?", he asked pointing towards himself. "How far did we go?", he gulped as he couldn't remember anything after he came back.

Y/n came out in her bathrobe after taking shower. She straight went to the closet, completely ignoring his presence.

"Y/n-", she slammed the door of cupboard making him shut up!! "I messed up", he mumbled gripping his hairs. He went towards her inside walk in closet where she was choosing her cloths.

"Did I really do that?", he asked awkwardly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?? First you forced me and then accusing me of cheating on you? You pinned me there ...'she pointed towards the place where he pinned her last time'... I just asked you to help me with my dress but you?? I can't believe this!", she bursted out as a result he took a step back.

"How far did we go? I can't remember anything!! Did we had s-", he was cut off in between, "NO". Her cheeks got slightly red.

"I a-am so-rry!!", he tried to hold her but she stepped backwards. "Don't touch me", she glared.

"Y/nnnnn I am really sorry!! Please!! I won't ever do anything like that without your permission. I mean it", he pulled her in a gentle and warm hug.

Meanwhile, she was herself feeling a lot of emotions that she never felt before.

"Sorry y/n", he said sincerely to which she just nodded lookimg away.

Downstaires (9 am)
She went to kitchen but saw everyone in the same position as they left them earlier in the moring.

"Why are you all still here?", y/n asked curiously. "Ma-am s-sir didn't a-sked us to leave!!", headmaid replied.

"Huuhh.. what? Why do you need his permission? You can go do your work now!!", she said.

They all looked upstaires where he was standing with his hands crossed near the railing. He nodded and they all left.

Time skips
She was standing near railing in her own thoughts.

'Everything is so wierd in this house! When I first came to meet his mom, it felt really different really positive, but now its deadly cold here. Is it because of him only?'

Suddenly she felt two hands around her waist as he back hugged her.

"Can I hug you?", he asked hesitantly. Her finger turned into fist while trying to control her emotions. She nodded hesitantly.

"I don't want this relationship to be toxic. I promise I won't cross the line ever again. I'll try to trust you more, just don't ever break it"

She again nodded hesitantly.

______________________________________
So much drama on their second day of marriage only... let's see if this relationship will work... and what else you'll encounter in this marriage~

Guysss ... I am such a saddist😂
Sorry in advance if this story end up becoming a hate story instead of love story... hahahaha just kidding😂

Vote☆ and comment💬
______________________________________
I wanted to divert my mind so I wrote this chapter...
Now I'll just close the door of my room and pull an all nighter...
______________________________________
Songs of the day..

Living hell
Case 143
Maniac
______________________________________

~💀~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 3.4K 64
โœ…[COMPLETE]โœ… Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
25.6K 1.4K 12
"Promise me you won't leave me Tae" Y/N pleaded "I'll never leave you Y/N" Taehyung answered kissing Y/n's forehead. _______________ "Today I'm weari...
83.5K 3K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
631K 24.1K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...