The Meaning of Roses (Alberu...

By ClaraLicht

You probably know that red roses symbolize love and passion, but you may not know that the color, number, and... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: One Red Rose (341-342)
Chapter 2: Orange Roses (361-362)
Chapter 3: Six Red Roses (393-397)
Chapter 4: Blue Roses (434-439)
Chapter 5: Purple Roses (466-467)
Chapter 6: Two Red Roses (474-475)
Chapter 7: Dark Pink Roses (484-488)
Chapter 8: Gold Roses tipped with Red (516 & 523-527)
Chapter 10: Through Their Eyes

Chapter 9: Three Yellow Roses (541-545)

3.2K 147 85
By ClaraLicht

You probably know that red roses symbolize love and passion, but you may not know that the color, number, and how roses are combined have coded meanings.

Three roses means I love you. Yellow roses means you bring joy to my life.

——————————

"I'm quite suspicious about your intentions about bringing me into this."

Fredo started to frown as Cale continued to speak in a gentle voice.

"Huuuuuu," he let out a deep sigh.

"I'll hear you out first." He stopped being angry at Cale and looked ready to listen.

"Good. You need to listen first so that we can negotiate any excessive demands. Of course, not with me."

"I'm not going to negotiate with you?"

"Yes. Someone is here as the envoy to the Dark Elf who will take that Archduke position and as the proxy for his highness the Crown Prince to lead this discussion. Discuss the rest with that person."

"What?"

A shocked Fredo noticed Cale looking away from him and looking toward the mirror.

Cale started to speak again while looking at the full-body mirror on the wall.

"I thought you wanted to quickly take care of things so I brought a talented proxy-cum-diplomat."

"...Ho!"

The moment Fredo scoffed in disbelief...

Clunk.

He heard a noise coming from the mirror.

Duke Fredo looked toward the passage that appeared once the mirror disappeared.

"My goodness. My son keeps pulling one over me."

The anxiety was gone from Fredo's face and he now looked calm.

Cale had told him to negotiate.

He had thought that he would get to chat with a strong Kingdom like the Roan Kingdom with Cale as the middleman, but the fact that he said to negotiate meant that they were considering him to be on equal footing.

However, it was an opportunity. It was a chance to speak with the person at the center of the Roan Kingdom's power, the Crown Prince's proxy. Fredo then heard a voice that seemed to be made extremely low through magic.

"What an interesting passage."

Fredo could see someone walking out of the secret passage. He thoroughly observed him before starting to speak.

"...A Dark Elf half-blood?"

"No. My mother was the half-blood and I am her son."

The quarter Dark Elf who crossed over with Choi Han guiding him was wearing a mask that covered from his nose to his forehead.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Bob and I am His Highness, the Crown Prince's proxy and also the person in charge of the Crown Prince's information network."

Cale pushed the corners of his lips down with his hand as he looked at the quarter Dark Elf wearing a mask that covered half his face who was speaking elegantly and respectfully.

His voice that was lower than usual thanks to Raon's magic sounded quite serious, unlike his usual self.

Cale worked hard to hold himself back from sighing.

"This is Bob hyung, one of my close hyungs. He is a talented hyung who works behind the scenes so nobody knows about him. You can consider Bob hyung to represent the will of His Highness, the Crown Prince."

Cale and the now Bob Alberu warmly smiled at each other.

Choi Han lowered his head to avoid seeing the two of them.

——————————

Alberu was quite satisfied. His talk with Duke Fredo went swimmingly and they reached a conclusion that benefits both parties. His side more than Fredo's, but that's beside the point.

Endable Kingdom really did amaze Alberu. For such a Kingdom, where all kind of species could co-exist together without prejudice, to exist below everyone's noses...

Of course, the reason it existed in the first place was because of the White Star, but rulers of a Kingdom changed all the time. Even right now they were already planning on putting Duke Fredo on the throne.

If, no, when everything is over and he would inherit the title of Archduke in this Kingdom, he could actually walk around the Kingdom in his real appearance. Something that he'd never thought would be possible before.

He really had to give it to Cale. This wouldn't be possible without the ex-Commander.

After concluding their negotiation, Alberu stood up and his legs carried him towards the mirror passage, entering Naru's bedroom.

"Aigoo?"

"Hyung, you're back?"

The twelve years old boy lying on the couch casually waved his hand at Alberu.

"Hey, Crown Prince!"

The young Dragon who was similarly lying down next to him patted his belly that was chubby from eating too much food as he smiled brightly at Alberu.

"Raon-nim, I'm Bob," Alberu gently corrected. No one should know of his real identity aside from their circle, after all.

"Ah, right! Nice to meet you, Bob!"

"Yes, sir."

"Heh."

Alberu turned around after hearing that scoffing laugh.

The light gray haired boy had a smile that was arrogant but not enough to describe its rudeness. His mannerism screamed Cale Henituse while he looked nothing like him. It was quite a bizarre experience for Alberu, seeing this young boy acting very disrespectful.

Alberu looked down at Cale and started to speak, "Your position is amazing."

"What's wrong? You want me to be respectful?"

"Whatever," Alberu scoffed.

He's milking the fact that I said he could speak informally to me, isn't he?, Alberu thought unbelievably.

Raon fluttered his wings and flew up at that moment. "I'm sure Choi Han is bored alone! I'll go stay with him!"

Raon then flew through the secret passage and headed for Fredo's bedroom. He didn't need to be invisible right now because he was just going to be next to Choi Han. Of course, Raon was holding a box of cookies the White Star had given Naru.

"Hey."

"What?"

"You sound rude."

"...I thought you told me to be fully invested in the act."

Alberu chuckled at Cale who was warily looking at him. He sat on the edge of the sofa and tapped the foot of the boy who was lying down.

"What is it?"

Alberu calmly responded to the question the person who looked annoyed at the fact that he was tapping his foot asked.

"Let's go outside."

"...Outside?"

"Yeah."

"Do we have to?"

Alberu gazed out the window. Multiple emotions swirled inside him. How could he not? He really longed to see this place that sounded like a dream to him.

"...Yeah, I want to go outside."

Cale noticed his hyung-nim's complicated gaze and sighed on the inside. He could guess what the Crown Prince was thinking of.

And so the self-proclaimed trash leaned back on the couch and thought of what he should do to make this outing memorable.

Alberu glanced at Cale, noticing his stare. "What's wrong? You don't want to go outside?" He asked with a little smile. While he did really want to explore the Kingdom with the disguised young master, he also didn't want to force Cale to do anything he didn't want to. And if Cale wanted to laze around, well...

"I'm debating."

"Debating what?"

Cale turned to Alberu with a serious expression, making Alberu wonder just what he was thinking about. Was it something crucial? Something that must be taken into consideration before stepping out into this haven for those with darkness attribute?

"Won't we have to eat and drink things if we go outside?"

But Cale's response brought a halt to those thoughts.

"...Huh?"

"Hyung. How much should I ask for an allowance?"

"...Huh?" The look on Alberu's face must be so stupid right now.

"Hmm. How much would twelve-year-olds usually get? Would it be enough to get as much as I give On?"

Alberu frowned. Now what was this twelve-years-old looking boy talking about? "...Why? Why would Duke Fredo give you an allowance?"

"Because I'm his son?" Cale answered nonchalantly.

"...I-Is that so?" Naru was known as Fredo's son, but Cale... wasn't actually Naru, right?

Cale stood up and stretched. "Just wait here. I'll go loot some allowance money from Duke Fredo," he said before leaving the room.

He's not going over to receive an allowance but to loot it?

Alberu who was left alone scoffed in disbelief, but if one was to hear him then they would undoubtedly hear the fondness seeping through. That was just so undeniably Cale.

While waiting for Cale to return, Alberu found himself gazing back at the window. He couldn't help but feel a little giddy inside. It wasn't often he could walk around in this real form of his, after all.

Of course, right now he wasn't Crown Prince Alberu Crossman, but rather Bob, the Crown Prince's proxy. But even this was already an improvement.

A moment later, Cale returned in a hurry.

"Wow! Hyung!" Cale entered the room with a shocked expression. He quickly slammed the door shut and could not hide his shock. He then held up a bundle of bills toward Alberu.

"Duke Fredo's generosity is no joke! He gave me a ton of money! Let's go outside!"

Cale's expression was the happiest that Alberu had ever seen before and it made him feel iffy. Did he like seeing the happiness in Cale's face? Yes. But the fact that that joy came from getting money from a vampire Duke who wanted his blood, well... That didn't bode so well now, did it?

And why did he look so much happier than when Alberu gave him golden plaques?! They cost way more than a few measly Endable Kingdom's currency bills!

Cale walked over to Alberu who was looking at him with disbelief. He looked up at Alberu and quietly whispered.

"I asked Solena for a good restaurant too. We'll go eat there. And then I need to buy something for Raon and Choi Han too."

Alberu blinked. They didn't come here to play, but perhaps an outing for just the two of them-

"The facility that will turn the White Star into a member of the Demonic race. We'll go take a look around there too."

Ah. There it is.

Sighing internally at himself for being foolishly hopeful, Alberu smiled on the outside. "That's a good plan, dongsaeng."

"Right? Hyung, let's use all the money and ask Duke Fredo for more."

No, seriously, why are you so happy with his money-

Alberu was at a loss for words again, but Cale did not know this as he carefully put the bundle of bills in a small spatial pocket bag.

——————————

The Endable Kingdom was bustling with activity. People going about their businesses, some children chasing after each other, street vendors selling delicious-smelling food... It reminded Alberu of the Roan Kingdom, where the only difference was the people.

Although the sunlight only shined down at the center, the capital was not dark at all, probably because they used a lot of magic devices. Alberu could see everyone clearly. They all looked happy, like they all belonged.

It filled Alberu's heart with a certain kind of heaviness that couldn't be dispelled easily.

Lost in thoughts, Alberu wasn't aware of Cale gazing at him with a complicated expression.

It didn't escape Cale's notice how this was their first meeting after the... almost kiss incident. He couldn't meet Choi Han's eyes for a while after that day, mortified that he'd forgotten the Swordsman's presence as he found himself lost in his hyung-nim's eyes.

Cale had indeed confirmed that his feelings for the Crown Prince were growing into something more. It was later affirmed after he was entranced enough to almost kiss Alberu. But aside from that incident, they hadn't spoken about it at all.

Yes, Cale was certain that Alberu liked him, but to what extent? The roses did say something along 'I am deeply in love with you' but they weren't as certain as words. People say actions speak louder than words, that's true, but words were definite. It's harder to misunderstand words than actions.

And Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo needed certainty.

After all that he'd been through, some certainty would bring peace to his heart.

With that in mind, Cale soundlessly slipped his hand into Alberu's, gripping the Crown Prince's hand as if to ground both of them.

Alberu turned his head so quickly at the feel of Cale's hand he might have had whiplash. The light gray haired boy was looking away from him, but Alberu could see the reddening tips of his ears.

A laugh escaped his mouth, the heaviness in his heart slightly lightening up as Cale's ears grew redder. The red that resembled his real hair was very obvious on Naru's pale skin.

Alberu tightened his hold on the boy's hand and smiled.

"What should we do first?" Alberu asked while looking around. "Are you hungry yet? Do you want to go to the restaurant first?"

"Mm, not yet. Let's just walk around," Cale answered. While it was true that he wasn't hungry yet, he also knew Alberu must have wanted to look around more. Cale despised exercise, but a little walk was no problem.

No, he wasn't saying this only for Alberu's benefit. Seriously.

——————————

At some point during their walk, some people began noticing Naru's presence and approached him, whether to only greet him or talk more.

"How is the Duke, young master?"

"It must be so hard for you."

"Please, do tell us if there's anything we can do for you."

"How are you doing, young master?"

"Are you out on a walk?"

"Young master, I have a daughter your age-"

Naru, being Cale, was greatly discomforted by this. The young noble was not a fan of attention, after all.

"Young master, are you tired? We can find someplace to rest if you are, I'm sure the Duke wouldn't want you to walk around exhausted like this," Alberu interjected.

The growing crowd looked at the masked Dark Elf mixed blood before looking back at Naru.

"Uhum, who might this be?" A middle aged male Dark Elf asked with a frown. "I don't think I've ever seen this mixed blood around before."

Of course, both Cale and Alberu noticed the underlying suspicions on the Dark Elf's slight snide.

"This is Bob-hyung, he's my bodyguard. Father personally appointed him to me because he trusts Bob-hyung, you see," Cale answered with a bright smile. Everyone who saw him would fawn over their young master Naru's adorableness, completely missing how his grip on Alberu's hand tightened.

"But Bob-hyung is right, I'm quite tired... I've been up all night beside my father's bed... Our people told me to get some fresh air, but I can't help but feel worried..." Naru's eyes drooped down and his lips quivered slightly.

"Oh, no..."

"Please get some rest, young master!"

"Pardon us, how could we not notice!"

Cale shot them a grateful smile before Alberu whisked him away. He let the older Prince dragged him to a secluded corner, away from everyone's watching eyes.

Alberu shrugged off the hooded cape he was wearing before draping it on the boy's shoulders. He made work of the clasp to ensure it wouldn't fall off and pulled the cape over Cale's head.

"Ah, thanks."

"You should be more aware of your surroundings."

"I didn't expect to be crowded like that."

"Both Cale Henituse and Naru von Ejellan are heirs to a Duchy, how could you not expect that?"

Cale shrugged. He peered up at Alberu who was sighing while brushing a few strands of hair away from his face. He didn't know if Alberu noticed, but their faces were quite close from Alberu fixing his cape.

'His eyelashes are really long,' Cale mused to himself.

'He's so handsome it's unfair, isn't he?'

In contrast to Alberu's golden-haired and blue-eyes disguise where he looked regal and very Prince-like, his real form was... sexy. Dangerously so.

His smooth skin, way darker than Cale's paleness but still lighter than his aunt Tasha's, reminded him of the color of the sky when there was barely a soft afterglow on daybreak. Something that Cale associated with calmness, a cool Autumn night perhaps, a time when he could sit and feel at peace.

His eyes, so dark and alluring, as though they held the secret thrill of illicit behavior. One that Cale wouldn't mind in participating, of course-

Blink.

'Did I really just think about that in public?' Cale asked himself, genuinely surprised.

Little did the red-haired man know, his object of affection was used to do the same. Alberu thought of indecent things he wanted to do to (with) Cale so often that it practically became a routine for him (along with him trying to tell himself that it's not the time!).

"Cale? Are you okay?"

Cale was almost startled when he came back to his senses only to see Alberu's eyes staring right at his. Their faces were already close to begin with and now the distance was almost non-existent. Thankfully, Cale was good at managing his expression and showed no reaction. The hood Alberu put on him also hid his slightly reddening ears.

"Yeah. Shall we go?"

Alberu straightened up and offered his hand to Cale.

It only took Cale a second before he reached for Alberu's stretched hand.

Hand in hand, just like earlier, they went back to the main street and continued their stroll. This time, nobody paid close attention to the cloaked Cale. A handful of them only looked twice when they noticed Alberu's mask and nothing more.

"Oh, hyung, look."

Cale pointed at one of the stalls. They were selling steaming hot skewers fresh from the grills. Neither of them recognized the meat but they smelled amazing.

"Doesn't it look good?"

"You want some? We're going to the restaurant later though?"

"Why not? Let's use up the Duke's money!"

Cale pulled Alberu's hand excitedly towards the street vendor. Alberu could only smile exasperatedly.

"Two skewers, please," Alberu told the seller before Cale could say anything.

When Cale shot him a questioning look, Alberu simply tugged on his hooded cape.

Realizations dawned and Cale pulled the hood lower to his face. 'Right, can't let them know I'm Naru...'

"Here you go, young man!" The seller handed over their skewers. "Out on a stroll with your brother?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Alberu answered with a smile. "He hasn't been out much so I'm taking him out for a walk."

"That's good, that's good! A fine young boy such as you are needs to be out and about, you hear me? Move your body! Get some fresh air!"

"I agree with you, ma'am," Alberu answered again, the smile still present as he nodded along with the seller's words.

Cale grimaced under the hood. Yeah, no.

"I'll give you a discount since both of you need that protein to grow!"

The grimace was instantly replaced with a smile.

"Thank you so much!" Cale said cheerfully.

Aigoo this cheap guy..., Alberu thought exasperatedly.

Cale reached for the money Fredo gave him and paid the seller the exact amount she asked for. No more, no less. Because while Cale was actually quite generous (despite his vehement denial), he wasn't one to refuse a discount.

The two of them left the grinning seller with their hands still intertwined and a skewer on the other.

A bite later, Cale turned to Alberu with big, sparkling eyes and sauce on his lips.

"Ohhh hyung! It's really good!" He exclaimed excitedly, a hand waving his skewer in front of his face. "I've never tasted anything this good before!"

Alberu found himself blinking slowly at the grinning light gray haired boy beside him. He... never saw Cale this excited before. Pure, unadulterated joy brought forth by simple pleasures in life. Not the giddiness from seeing their enemies being dealt a bad hand, not from gaining wealth taken from those undeserving of it, but simply from... food. Something so staple in daily life that people were used to.

Perhaps it was because Cale was wearing Naru's face, but Alberu couldn't see this expression on 'Cale'.

Alberu simply didn't realize that Cale's mood was affected by his disguise as a child. He was in too deep within his acting that his childish side showed up. Accidental method acting would be the term Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo used for what was happening. At least that was what Lee Soo Hyuk used to say back then anyways.

In hindsight, perhaps it was lucky that Cale was in his Naru disguise. Otherwise, Alberu wouldn't be able to hold himself back from peppering kisses all over his face.

And Alberu wouldn't want to do that to a twelve years old boy, now, would he?

Unfortunately, Alberu was so distracted by this new experience that he didn't notice the fountain in their way and quite literally tripped into the pool of water. Leaving Cale staring at him with wide eyes and jaw slacked.

"H-Hyung!"

——————————

"You're lucky you can use magic, hyung."

"Ahaha... Right..."

"What if you couldn't? You're going to walk around wet like this?"

"We could've bought new clothes?"

"With what money?"

"Uh, dongsaeng, I know that the Duke gave you more than enough."

"...that's beside the point!"

"I don't think it is, dongsaeng."

"A-Anyway, what were you thinking about? What got you so lost in thoughts that you didn't see that fountain?"

"W-Well..."

"It's just a fountain this time, but what if there was a hole in front of you? Or a cliff? Or even worse, a lady who got hurt and demanded compensation?! How are we going to settle that kind of problem when we're like this?!"

"I don't think-"

"We don't even know their customs, hyung! What if it was considered indecent and she demanded you marry her for sullying her honor?"

"Okay you're exaggerating now-"

"I mean it, hyung! If someone sees you all wet and your clothing sticking to your impressive abs-"

"Hm?"

"-ah... I mean..."

Alberu, who was still drenched from the top of his head to the bottom of his shoes, couldn't stop the grin from overtaking his face.

They were once again hiding in a secluded corner with no one to see them. Alberu had to remove his mask due to the water, so they needed to be away from people's eyes.

The lack of mask made his grin even more obvious, much to Cale's chagrin.

Cale's face was practically up in flames. The red was very apparent on his pale skin, making it impossible to hide. Alberu would even argue that the heavy blush might be even a deeper shade of red than his real hair.

Cale cursed himself internally.

When Alberu tripped and fell to the fountain, the first thing he thought was 'seriously?'. Because come on, how clumsy could someone be to fall into a water fountain while walking? He also dropped the delicious skewer! What a waste!

But then Alberu stood up in all his wet glory and, well... Cale's heart did a flip.

The (once) loose dark clothing Alberu wore stuck to his skin, perfectly molded to every curve on Alberu's body. His sculpted abs and chest were very prominent against the fabric.

Drops of water dripped from his dark hair down his neck and collarbone, disappearing under his clothes.

And when he brushed away his wet hair from his face, revealing that forehead while looking down with his droopy eyes and eyelashes so wet they looked even longer...

Cale gay panicked.

His throat suddenly felt dry and he felt hot.

Cale quickly threw away his skewer (which still had some meat left!) and pulled Alberu with him to the corner they were at now. He could hear some ladies murmuring between themselves while their eyes watched Alberu's figure like a hawk as they walked.

Yeah, Cale didn't like that.

So perhaps he was exaggerating a bit. Sue him, he was hot and bothered and jealous! Yes, it was a bit out of character for him, but then again, he never experienced something like this before!

"Can you repeat that last part, dongsaeng?" Alberu asked with a teasing grin. One of his hands went up and brushed his hair away from his forehead when the dripping strands were starting to touch his eyes.

Cale subconsciously gulped at the gesture.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Why is it so hot suddenly?

"Hmm? Are you sure about that?"

"I seriously have no idea what you're talking about," Cale denied once again, turning away from Alberu.

Alberu laughed.

He realized what Cale was feeling and to be honest, he was happy about it. Who wouldn't when the object of their affection started to desire them?

"Dongsaeng."

"..."

"Dongsaeng, look at me."

"..."

Alberu sighed with a smile. The tips of Cale's ears were very red, a telling of just how bright his cheeks would be right now.

So adorable, Alberu thought to himself.

"Cale," he called out the younger man's name tenderly, "won't you please look at me?"

Cale's throat tightened at Alberu's voice. It wasn't often that Alberu called his given name. It was always dongsaeng or his full name. The sound of Alberu's voice calling his name so softly like that... It made him feel things.

Almost reluctantly, Cale turned around. His eyes immediately landed on Alberu's twinkling eyes. And at that moment, his breath hitched.

Alberu was looking at him with so much love.

They said eyes are the windows to the soul and your eyes reveal what your tongue could never express.

Cale longed for spoken words of affirmation, but the way Alberu was looking at him... How could he have doubted him?

"You don't have to worry about those ladies," Alberu spoke, a soft smile never leaving him. "After all, I only have eyes for you."

"Ah-"

Alberu gently took hold of Cale's hand and brought it upon his lips.

"You're the only one for me."

——————————

"How was the outing, Cale-nim?"

"We confirmed the mole and the facility. It seems that the Duke is trying to apologize. He showed us the Ranger Brigade."

"They're alive?"

Cale nodded.

"That's a relief then," Choi Han nodded back with a satisfied smile. "And, uh, Cale-nim...?"

"What?"

"Is... that from His Highness?" Choi Han motioned at the flowers on Cale's hand.

Cale's fingers hadn't stopped playing with the stems of flowers he gently held in his hand. Two out of three of the yellow roses were at full bloom, while the remaining one was on the brink of blooming.

"...yeah."

Choi Han noticed Cale's sudden glazed eyes and debated whether to ask or not.

"...Did you... enjoy the date...?"

"..."

Cale didn't answer for a moment as his Record played back the moment Alberu gave him the roses.

——————————

"I should go now, Sora can't cover for me for too long."

"Okay."

Alberu looked at Cale who was stubbornly keeping his gaze down.

"Cale," Alberu spoke softly. He noticed the subtle flinch on Cale's shoulder when he called his name.

"...Yes?"

Alberu couldn't help but sighed fondly. Cale was trying to avoid his eyes, but his hand was still gripping Alberu's tightly, as if he was so reluctant to let him go.

Alberu gently lifted up Cale's chin with his free hand, forcing the younger noble to finally look up.

"You know," he started, "if it wasn't for your disguise, I don't think I can leave right now."

Cale blinked in confusion. "What?"

Alberu only smiled and leaned closer.

Cale's heart started thumping quickly and he squeezed his eyes shut. But instead of what he'd expected, Cale felt Alberu's warm lips brushed against his forehead tenderly.

"It's a good thing you're in Naru's twelve years old body, otherwise I don't know if I could hold back earlier."

Cale's face went up in flames once again.

——————————

Just recalling it made Cale want to scream as his skin started to flush again, but Cale only hummed.

"...I suppose I did."

Cale smiled at the roses in his hand, completely missing Choi Han's complicated gaze and Raon's confused expression.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Once again, I'm so sorry for the delay! As I said previously, after the little break, I got sick and couldn't really use my laptop. I went to the doctor and apparently my fucked up digestive system was even more fucked up? But I'm on medications and I'm feeling better now <3

Thank you so much for everyone's patience and understanding!

Ngl tho, I screamed multiple times while writing this chapter because I never felt so single before lol

Fun fact: rosebuds mean anticipation, and the opening of the heart and spirit to treasured dreams, and the fulfillment of desires. Rosebuds are also a symbol of new love.

To @JustaReaderPassingBy on AO3 who said that there are still so many scenes left for this to end at chapter 10, you are SO correct! This was the reason I debated whether or not to make more chapters or not. However, I know that if I try to include every single scene, then I'll definitely get tired of it and might abandon this work. I don't wanna do that :') so instead, I planned chapter 10 to be the closing, but that's not to say I will ignore all of the scenes ;) just wait and see ❤

I'm currently writing chapter 10 and I already have an idea of how it will go, but if any of you want to request a specific scene in the novel, feel free to comment! I'll try adding it to the chapter. But disclaimer: I'm not going to write the Sealed God's test on Earth 2 with Kim Rok Soo and tiger!Alberu. It's because that arc is so difficult for me and I don't think I can do it justice :(

Last chapter is coming soon! I'll try to update it on time a.k.a on Sunday, which is May 15, which is also my birthday XD

See you in the last chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1.1K 7
"I love you. Every last bit of you is mine and every last bit of me is yours." ~ ♡ ~ A complication of Alberu x Cale Oneshots for AlbeCale week~ Warn...
28.5K 1.8K 10
alberu has dreams where he's in a relationship with a trashy bastard who he's never even met before so it's a bit awkward to have to meet him ship al...
38.2K 2.5K 35
Alver Crossman knew that Cale Henituse is irredeemable trash. However, the first time he sees him, sitting calmly over the Northeastern without care...
219K 16.5K 54
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...