A Mutant In A Bender's World...

By Avacomix

A Young Firebending boy has floated towards the Southern Water tribe on an Ice Berg, and was taken in by the... More

Book 1 Ch 1: The Mutant
Info
Book 1 Ch 2: The Wolverine
Book 1 Ch 3: The Avatar in Republic City
Book 1 Ch 4: The Burnt Leaf
Book 1 Ch 5: This is Where the Fun Begins
Book 1 Ch 6: His Rage
Book 1 Ch 7: I've Been Wanting To Do That Since I Met You
Book 1 Ch 8: Guess I'll Die
Book 1 Ch 9: The Ice Box and a New Mutant
Book 1 Ch 10: Bringer of Vibranium
Book 1 Ch 11: Rough Reunion
Book 1 Ch 12: The Child
Book 1 Ch 13: Reunited
Book 1 Ch 14: The Final Showdown
Book 2 Character Info
Book 2 Ch 2: Laura Kinney
Book 2 Ch 3: Family Reunion
Book 2 Ch 4: Bhanti Island
Book 2 Ch 5: Annus Sabah Nur, Guardian of Peace
Book 2 Ch 6: Reunited And It Feels So Good
WOW! ANOTHER ANNOUNCMENT! WHAT A SURPRISE!

Book 2 Ch 1: Back to the Ice Box

799 22 6
By Avacomix

"Alright boys, let's get these Chimpanda's locked up and sent out.  The sooner we get these sons of guns outa this forest, the better."  A Man with white hair said.

"Y-Yes sir."  A hunter said, as he and the rest rounded up the Chimpanda's.

As they rounded up the Chimpanda's, they were unaware that they were being watched from the tree's.  A few moments later, all the lanterns and lights went out, and a cold air quickly followed.  The hunters were all on guard, afraid of what would happen to them.

"Show yourself coward!"  The White haired man shouted.

"Hello."  A young voice said from behind him.

When the man turned around, he was met with a young girl with Brown hair and Gold colored eyes.  He smiled, and kneeled down to her level.

"Well howdy there youngin.  Allow me to apologize, I though you were the one causing this ruckus."  The man said with a chuckle.

"Are you Lester Leroy?"  She quickly asked.

"Yes in deed ma'am.  I'm surprised someone of your age would know about me."  He said, standing up.

"He told me about you."  She said, pointing behind Lester.

When he turned around, he was met with all of his men laying on the ground, unconscious.  Obviously, he began to panic.  He quickly turned back to the girl, who had a strange smile on her face.  He went to hit her to knock he out, but was stopped mid slap by a man in a white suit, Y/N.

"Sup."  Y/N said, punching the man in the face, knocking him to the ground.

The two then unlocked the cages that the Chimpanda's were locked in, and set them free.

"What do we do with these guys?"  The girl asked.

"I'll tell you what we do Alisa.  We tie em up and leave them in the forest.  Let them earn their lives."  Y/N said, walking over to the truck.

"You know it would have been a perfect example to begin your Bloodbending training."  Zaydag said in a huffed voice.

"First off, that Bloodbending is gonna be for taking bending away from people who don't deserve it.  Secondly, I'm only gonna start practicing the Bloodbending I've learned when I find that place where I was turned into this."  Y/N said, hearing coughing coming from Lester.

"What's up with you, I only punched you in the nose."  Y/N said, walking over to the man.

"Wanna know somethin funny pal?  It only takes between 8 to 13 pounds of pressure from a bare punch to break a human nose."  Lester said, standing up.

"You have metal bones and enhanced strength."  Lester said, getting his bearings.

"What's so funny about that?"  Y/N asked, confused at where Lester was going with this.

"I'll tell you what's funny."  Lester said, dusting his jacket off.

"Does my nose look broken to you?"  Lester asked in a sinister tone.

Y/N looked at his nose, and sure enough, saw that it wasn't broken.  This obviously surprised Y/N, as ever since his fight with Amon, he made sure to get stronger.

'I can throw a good 100 pounder punch on a bad day.  What's up with this guy?'  Y/N asked himself.

Lester then started growing a bit bigger, and his skin turned completely white.  His muscles then grew about 6 times that of a normal body builder, again surprising Y/N.

"You didn't think you were the only one with special abilities, did ya?"  Lester asked with a much deeper voice.

"Before you do whatever it is you're doing, just think it through.  Are you sure you're wanting to go up against the one and only Wolverine?"  Y/N asked, surprising Lester.

"Now I remember you!  The Equalists Doom!  The Self Proclaimed King of Mutants!  The Ghost of Solaris!  The Weapon X!  The Oracle!  You're the Wolverine!"  Lester proclaimed in a dramatic tone.

"Ok, a few things to address here.  First off, I'm pretty sure I just said I was the Wolverine, so you don't need to tell me that.  Second, Oracle was my slave name, so I don't go by that.  Third, there isn't a lot of Mutants out there, let alone any that could withstand my power.  And finally, how do you know about Weapon X?"  Y/N asked.

"Before he died, Tarrlok came to me, and offered me a chance at power.  He sent me in the direction of those mutant makers, and turned me into this, just as long as I did one thing for them."  Lester said, annoying Y/N.

"I knew I was right to kill that man.  What was it that you needed to do for them?"  Y/N asked, earning a crazed smile from Lester.

"Bringing you in!"  Lester shouted, jumping at Y/N, who quickly picked up Alisa and teleported out of the way.

"I almost forgot about your cool powers.  Another part of the deal was that if I brought you in unharmed, they would give me your powers, and make me the head of the program!"  Lester shouted, even more pumped, making him bigger.

"His power has to do with his adrenaline.  The more excited he is, the stronger he gets.  He can either use the power immediately, or the excitement at another time in the space of 24 hours."  Alisa informed, getting a good amount of information on him.

"Thanks' Alisa."  Y/N said, understanding the power he's up against.

'Her power to connect with you is amazing.  X-Factor Detection.  Incredible.'  Zaydag said to Y/N.

'Agreed.  It's great that she can access it when I can't.'  Y/N said back.

"Well come on!  Fight back!"  Lester shouted, landing a punch on Y/N's face, sending him though the truck.

"Woops, I'm sorry, I guess I don't understand my own power.  Are you ok?  Is your nose broken?"  Lester joked, earning a laugh from Y/N.

"Nice call back.  The thing is . . ."  Y/N said, putting his hand out in front of him.

"My bones don't break, because their made of this stuff."  Y/N said, as tendrils of Vibranium shot from the ground, and stabbed into Lester's arms and legs, pinning him to the ground.

"Why can't I break out!?"  Lester shouted, struggling to move.

"Didn't you just hear my awesome line?"  Y/N asked, walking up beside him.

"Tell me."  Y/N said, bringing out his claws and putting them up to Lester's neck.

"Where did you get this power?"  He asked the now frightened Lester.

"I-I don't know!  I was taken to the place known as the Ice Box, and that's where I met Stryker!  He told me about the program, and I was blindfolded and brought somewhere else, and that's all I know!"  Lester shouted with a pleading voice.

"The Ice Box.  Of course."  Y/N said in a quieter voice.

Seeing that he was distracted, Lester quickly transferred all the power into his arm, and punch Y/N through multiple tree's and into the side of a mountain.  He then quickly used the remaining power in his legs to run and jump out of the area, and made his escape.  Alisa ran over to Y/N, and saw him implanted into the side of the mountain.

"Y-Y/N?  Are you ok?"  Alisa asked, trying to pull Y/N out of the mountain.

"I-I'm fine."  Y/N said, falling to the ground.

When he got up, he looked at his nose, and saw that it was pushed into his face.  He pulled his nose back out, and watched as it instantly healed back up.

"He broke my nose."  Y/N said, standing up.

"Maybe you don't have any Adamantium or Vibranium there."  Alisa said, walking next to Y/N.

"It doesn't."  Zaydag said.

"Why didn't you tell me this?  You're my living X-ray, I need to know these things."  Y/N joked in an annoyed voice.

"I went from being the Prince of Vade to being an X-Ray for the one person who doesn't need it.  Thank you."  Zaydag said sarcastically.

"So where are we off to now?"  Alisa asked, pulling on his arm.

"We are going to the Ice Box.  Zaydag, can you teleport us there?"  Y/N asked.

"Teleporting to another part of the same planet is nothing compared to my power of being able to level worlds!"  Zaydag shouted in pride.

"If you can level worlds, why did I find you dead?"  Y/N asked.

"I wasn't dead.  I was resting.  And I didn't use my full power as I felt pity for those humans."  Zaydag said in an offended voice.

"Let's just get going."  Y/N said, walking over to one of the trucks.

And so, the three began their travel to the Ice Box to confront whoever it was that was in there.  Y/N felt that this is when he will begin to get back the memories he lost all those years ago, but unfortunately, he was unaware of the greater challenge that laid ahead.  Having to fight against his past, both literally and figuratively.  Once they got to where they thought it might be, Zaydag teleported them to the exact location, bringing them to the front of the Ice Box.

"Now, Alisa, stay close.  I don't want to take any risks."  Y/N said, changing into his Dragon Armor.

"Ok."  Alisa said in a quiet voice, hopping onto Y/N's back.

"Let's go."  Y/N said, entering the building.

'So, will this really be a stealth mission, or will we be going in guns blazing?'  Zaydag asked, as Y/N looked around.

"If all goes to plan-"

"Intruders!"  A Waterbender shouted, as multiple benders attacked.

"Which it won't, it shall be guns blazing."  Y/N said, activating his fire.

"What do I do?"  Alisa asked, being out of her stealth element.

"We're surrounded in ice, I think that would help you.  Let's dance." 

Word Count:  1590

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.9K 28
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 //𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 ❝𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬. ❞ Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
15.8K 446 9
You are Bolin's twin and the youngest sibling by 13 minutes. Somehow you got the fire bender gene while your twin got the earth bending one. Your bro...
36.4K 1.2K 95
Korra, the new Avatar of the world, has grown up happily in the Southern Water Tribe. Well, as happy as one can be with constant Avatar training. How...
22K 438 39
Your past comes back to haunt you when your idiot brother is arrested, yet again. Somehow unknowingly leaving you under the protection of a cop you c...