KSI Imagines / Smuts

由 JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. 更多

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Do You Really Hate Me?
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

Opposites ( Part 2 ).

343 10 2
由 JJ0latunji

JJ's POV

"Are you sure you and Talia can't be here today, bruh this was your idea." I said stood in front of the mall pleading with him not to let me spend this day alone with Alexis.

"I'm sorry Jide , I'll meet you tomorrow at practice but I got to go and make sure to have fun." He said ending the call .

As I dropped the phone back into my pocket and cursed at my best friend for abandoning me , I heard someone call for me.

"JJ...." I heard a kid call out for me as he ran up and gave me a hug.

"Hey buddy." I said greeting him as I gave him a high five.

"What you doing out here alone?" I asked concerned seeing that there was no adult with him and he was too young to be out here alone.

"My sister is with me , she said she knows you , is it true." He asked excitedly as I chuckled.

"Well you shouldn't be out here alone and where is your sister anywhere." I asked as he looked back and pointed to a girl that was worriedly looking around.

Alexis.

"Chase , OMG don't ever go running from me ever again." She said as she bend down and gave the kid a hug as he laughed.

"Look it's JJ." Chase said as he held my hand as I smiled before Alexis shrugged.

"Yeah I know." Alexis said as she took Chase's hand in hers and held on to him securely.

"So Mr.Olatunji , let's go shopping." She said with a evil chuckle. Damn she must have bad plans for me.

The rest of the afternoon we spent in going in and out of countless stores as Alexis put together the most outrageous costume I've ever seen. I mean nothing matched, no color complimented the other. The only good thing was atleast she brought the clothes in my size , so atleast it fit good.

Chase was the only nice part of the day . The little kid was extremely excited for his day out and it was nice like having someone be like my younger brother again. Me and Deji, my brother never had that bond when we were younger so it felt nice.

Also........ Maybe I checked out Alexis one too many times , but you'll never catch me telling others that. She looked beautiful, I mean she always does. She was perfect.

But alas she wasn't my friend and we never may be more than the enemies that hate each other . Although hate might be over exaggerating it , maybe a mutual dislike towards each other.

Alexis' POV

I thoroughly enjoyed my day. Making JJ's life miserable was a great source of joy for me. I know it was evil , but he was my rival and that's what rivals do right.

Although eventhough I wouldn't say this out loud to anyone, the way he and Chase had already made a bond was cute.

After we had finished shopping, I realized it was late so I gave all the bags of dresses to JJ and we bud goodbye and Chase very reluctantly bud JJ goodbye and walked back with me to the car park.

"JJ is good, you guys should be best friends , like you and Talia." Chase said as I put on his seatbelt for him.

"Well that ain't ever happening buddy." I said with a chuckle as I jogged back to my side and got in and started driving back home.

The rest of the day Chase probably told everyone in the house of how nice JJ is and how I was being a bad person by not being his friend. I swear kids be so funny sometimes.

"So.....This JJ boy seems to be a great dude." My elder sister Mariah said nudging me lightly trying to annoy me.

"Nah he's not actually that great, he's like the cliched university bad boy, but I seem to have humbled him cause I beat his ass on the court." I said with pride reliving the humiliation I handed him.

"Anyways forget about that, we have invites for a party down the street, wanna come." She asked excitedly .

"Nope I have practice tomorrow, can't be up too late." I said with a smile squishing her cheeks.

"You're no fun at all , you're in uni and you stay in and sleep early instead of having fun." She said shaking her head disapproving of my unwillingness to party.

We stayed talking for a while before I helped her get ready for the party.

"Have fun and come back before Mom reaches here in the morning." I said giving her a hug and sending her off.

"Let me see if I can get some boys for you." She said with a smirk making me roll my eyes.

She always said that I should probably get a boyfriend soon and to an extent I get her point, most of my evenings I spend on my own now cause Talia is with Simon most of the time and it does get lonely. So I wouldn't mind having someone to share my love and time with , but I haven't found anyone yet or maybe I was just looking in the wrong places.

I just heated up the dinner for me and Chase and plated it up before we watched some cartoons as we ate dinner . Yeah I still watch cartoons, deal with it .

After that I put Chase to bed and went and quickly get some sleep myself so I could wakeup early for practice.

I was woken up the next day by a very drunk Mariah trying to move around the room to her bed. I got up and led her to bed and tucked her in as she smiled up at me and gave me a hug.

"Ew...your sweaty." I said with a chuckle as she let me go.

"Oh Alexis I met the best boy last night, he was funny and sexy and walked me back home now, he had a nice unique name too.....wait what was it ... Ola..Olajide... Yeah great dude." She said as she fell asleep.

Ok WTF. Olajide as in JJ, as in my rival and my sister just spent her night with him at the party.

"What the fuck Mariah, did you do something with him." I asked shaking her as she just turned around and slept.

Fuck I can already see the jokes he's gonna make , fuck him though.

I got ready for university and got out and went directly to the university gym to train and soon as I finished my training for the day I took a quick shower and as soon as I got out of the gym I ran into a very hungover looking JJ who rolled his eyes at me.

You know what I need answers, so I pulled him back into the gym and pushed him into the storage closet hid away from the main gym.

"What the fuck did you do with my sister last night? " I said pushing him up against the wall.

"What the fuck , who's your bloody sister." He asked confused.

"Mariah the girl you met at the party last night, she's my sister you dickhead."  I said as he realized what was happening.

"We didn't even do anything, we talked the entire night and I walked her back in the morning cause she was drunk." He said with a sigh as I let him go and moved away.

" Oh that's fine then ." I said sighing with relief.

"But.... Why are you so concerned, jealous ??" He asked as he walked closer with a smirk on his face.

"No.... she's my sister....that's all.." I said with a stutter as I backed up into the wall behind me.

"Hmm...why you stuttering, nervous are we?" He asked with a chuckle as he trapped me with his hand on either side of me.

Him being so close let me to finally get a very good look at his features. His sparkling brown eyes standing out , so easy to get lost in and the smirk on his lips unmistakable as he looked up and down at me , shamelessly checking me out.
I watched his pupils dilate as I felt his hot breath on my lips and as if I was magnetized I couldn't move .

"You're so fucking hot." He said in a low whisper as my breath hitched.

And just as he was about to close the very small gap between our lips, the closet door opened and one of the juniors stood there eyes widened probably at the position me and JJ were in.

I pushed JJ away and strutted out the closet and past the junior who looked like he had seen a ghost.

What just happened, were me and JJ about to kiss, fuck why couldn't I move........

JJ's POV

What the fuck just happened, were we about to kiss . I composed myself and saw that the junior still stood there, damn it he's probably going to spread the news of me and Alexis being together here.

Before I could call for him and tell him not to tell anyone, he ran off and I just walked back to class and sat down next to Simon.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I sighed , I hated that he could make out something was wrong just from looking at me.

"Nothing." I answered with a shrug as I saw Talia and Alexis walk in. Alexis having the same look on her face that I probably had on mine. Utter confusion at what had just happened.

The rest of the day went by in a blur cause all I could think of was what had happened in the closet.

Having Alexis so up close to me , almost kissing her, everything about it was etched in my mind and it didn't look like it was going away.

After Classes I decided to drive back home alone as Simon said he had some stuff he wanted to do with Talia and for once I appreciated it that he left me alone, I could do without his questions and queries right now.

As I drove back home I saw a broken down car and a lady stood with many grocery bags at the side of the road.

"Do you need any help ma'am." I asked rolling down my windows as the lady smiled at me.

"My car has broken down and I forgot my phone at home and I don't know what to do darling." She said with a sigh.

"Don't worry ma'am I'll call the mechanic." I said as I parked my car in front of hers and called my  mechanic.

The mechanic soon arrived and said the car needed to be taken to the shop to fix, so he towed it away and I offered the lady to drop her at home and she very reluctantly agreed.

And as I stopped in front of her house that she gave me directions to , guess who pulled up at the same time.

Yeah my mortal rival and enemy that I almost kissed , Ms.Alexis.

"Alexis come help me with the bags , the lady said getting out of my car.

"Coming Mom." She said as she jogged over to carry few of the bags.

"Oh and JJ meet Alexis my daughter and Alexis meet JJ." The lady smiled introducing us to each other.

"He goes to my University mom , he studies with me." Alexis explained as I awkwardly looked at the mom and daughter.

After some more explaining and invites to join them for dinner one day, I drove back home and decided to get on the Xbox, playing some FIFA will get this Alexis stuff off my mind.

Alexis' POV

"What a nice lad isn't he ?" Mom said as I followed her into the house.

"Yeah he is." I lied not wanting to argue with her or explain why he was a dickhead.

And what's with this , my whole family likes him now.

I placed the bags in the kitchen and went up to my room and saw Mariah sat on her bed folding her clothes.

"Hmmm..... How was Uni." She asked as I sighed and fell onto my bed.

"Pretty shit I can't lie ." I said as she chuckled.

"Oooh did you see JJ." She asked as I shrugged.

"Yeah he's in my class so obviously I saw him . " I said as she sat down next to me.

"You never told me you had such hot classmates." She said as I scrunched my face in disgust.

" He's a dickhead." I said as she laughed.

"Hey atleast he's hot and maybe you just don't talk to him enough." She said as I sighed.

" And talking to him yesterday I could see you two being perfect for each other." She said as I hit her with my pillow making her laugh.

"Fuck off I hate him and I'll never like him like that." I said as she smirked at me.

"We'll see about that, all it takes is one moment and you never know you both will just fall in love." She said as I sat up.

"Well lucky for me , that ain't ever happening." I said with a sarcastic smile before going to change my clothes.

Narrator's POV

Little did Alexis know her sister would be right and the moment she and JJ had before was the starting point of the domino's.

A/N :

Well this was supposed to be a 2 part , but now it's looking like a 4 part imagine, so anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm glad to say updates will be more frequent now , I promise.

Love you loads-Harley ❣️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

70.4K 705 18
you are a successful youtuber who has amassed a large following on all social media platforms. your really good friends with all the beta squad membe...
7.7K 53 32
Of course Ash is a drug dealer, but he does cute things too you know... -Obviously, this story is about ashtray. For the people who don't know, he's...
222K 3K 129
Lydia Hall, Sister of Bryce Hall decides to move into the sway house, she's been clean for 4 months now and hasn't thought about drugs in a while. W...
13.3K 296 30
Rockstar Bf: A Dominic Fike book including one shots and Instagram posts🫶🏾