โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iii ; yuta okkotsu
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xiv ; date night
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xvii ; pandora's box
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxv ; aftermath
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief
| xxxxx ; found you

| xviii ; conflicting devils

8.5K 290 186
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"How is she, Ieiri-san?"

Yuta. Y/N called his name.

"I'm sorry, Yuta. Her vitals are perfect, and there's nothing much I can do since it isn't a physical injury. The best conclusion I've come up with is that she's in a short coma."

"Is there no telling when she'd wake up?" There was a hint of desperation behind his voice, making Y/N want to wake up immediately. However, her body said otherwise as she felt her bones were carrying the weight of the world.

"Angel, open your eyes and talk to me. Please. I miss you so much."

Y/N felt the warm and soft touch of his fingers against her cheek, the strong hold of his arm around her waist.

"Y/N," Pandora called from behind.

The girl turned around, and saw a different appearance this time around. It must've been Pandora's real form as Y/N could feel the sinister energy radiating off her.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
PANDORA

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Take my hand," Pandora extended her hand with a smile. "I will give you whatever you desire."

Y/N looked down at the hand before she met Pandora's eyes. And as she took the one final step towards Pandora, her hand locked with hers, binding their words together.

Y/N.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Slowly, Y/N became conscious of the body next to hers. She felt the weight of an arm curled around her waist, the tangle of her legs with another and the solid chest pressed to her own. Finally, she became aware of the soft, steady breath against the top of her head.

Her heart skipped a beat and sped up almost instantaneously. Her soul recognised his presence, the scent that radiated of his body even when her consciousness couldn't.

Yuta laid on the bed next to Y/N's sleeping figure, holding her as if she was the most cherished treasure in the universe.

She focused on each breath that he took as her own body seemed to follow and meet his rhythm. Deep and steady, yet not really asleep. His fingers traced shapes and letters on her back, travelling up and down her spine.

Y/N wanted to see him, she wanted to tell him that she was all right now. She wanted her eyes to open, yet it seemed her body did not want to listen. After a few more unsuccessful attempts, Y/N tried to focus on a different part of her body.

Starting with something small, Y/N focused on her fingertips. If she could move even one of them by a millimetre, she would be elated.

At her first attempt, Y/N was able to move her fingertips, much to her surprise. Though, she regretted it merely seconds later as pins and needles formed in her fingers quickly. She wanted to give up, but she knew she had to push through to at least give Yuta some sort of sign that she was conscious.

Focusing and putting more will into the second attempt, she managed to move her entire hand by a little.

Yuta's hand stopped and his breath stilled against the top of her head. "Y/N?" His voice called, full of restrained hope.

Next, she managed to move her lips, mouthing part of his name. Yuta shifted immediately, drawing back until an opening formed between their chests.

"Y/N?" Yuta called out once more as his hand left her back and reached up to rest against her cheek. "Have you come back to me, my angel?"

I was never gone, Yuta, was what she wanted to say. She wanted to open her eyes then with how desperate he sounded.

"It's okay," Yuta spoke after a few seconds. His thumb dragged over the line of her jaw, "I'll wait for you. But please don't take too long. I miss you."

Pressure clamped down onto her chest as she thought, I miss you too, Yuta. I want to see you, but I can't. I want to feel you, but I can't.

"It's okay," He muttered. "It'll be okay."

No, it's not okay! Y/N yelled in her head. Damn it, you stupid body! Wake up! Open your eyes!

The burst of anger fuelled Y/N's determination, and when she took her next breath, she could feel something different. It was stronger, deeper.

And with that, her eyes finally opened. She was finally face-to-face with Yuta.

His eyes were closed, as if he was preventing himself from shedding anymore tears.

Y/N could only stare at him as her body and consciousness seized. She was adorning every single detail there was on his face, as if she was seeing him for the first time.

His beautiful raven locks, disheveled. The dark circles around his eyes which showed the little sleep he managed to get.

"Yuta," Y/N called after forcing her lips to move.

His eyes flew open and his thumb stilled against her chin. He glanced all over her face, still unsure of whether this was an illusion. "Y/N?"

She never broke her gaze away from him. His midnight blue eyes that seemed dull, suddenly sparkled once again. She took a deep breath, telling him of what he needed to know, "I'm always here."

He finally moved. His lips quivered as his eyes began shining with tears, letting it cascade down his face. "I waited for so long. I missed you...! I really did."

"I'm sorry," Y/N muttered. "I had no intention of being out that long. How long was I out?"

"A week," Yuta answered, shocking her. "You've been gone for a whole week."

"Thank goodness you didn't kiss me," She muttered.

Yuta looked at her confused, "You've been unconscious for a week and you're worried about me kissing you?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I haven't brushed my teeth in a week nor have I showered. I wouldn't want to kiss myself either," Y/N replied.

Yuta let out a chuckle, "I don't know if I should yell at you or hug you right now."

Y/N pondered for a moment, "I think I'd like the second option."

Yuta leaned in, slipping his hand to her back from her chin as he tightened his arm around her waist, pressing their foreheads against each other.

"Ieiri-san's been taking care of you. So no, you don't smell and she's brushed your teeth for you," Yuta began. "Regardless, that shouldn't be any of your concern. You've finally returned to me. God, I've missed everything about you."

Y/N cracked out a small smile before she felt the aching pain in her throat. She looked at Yuta with a sheepish smile, "I'm thirsty."

His eyes immediately widened, "Right! God, what's wrong with me?!" Yuta immediately got off the bed, scrambling to grab the glass that Ieiri placed on the table. He poured in the water and passed it to Y/N, who began gulping it down.

"I should probably get Ieiri-san," Yuta said. "But I don't want to leave."

Y/N looked up at him, "I'm not going anywhere, Yuta. I'm awake and I'm okay."

Yuta let out a small smile, "Okay. I'll be back before you know it."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Y/N looked at Ieiri as she listened to the beating of her heart. Ieiri had already taken her pulse and temperature, as well as looking into her ears and mouth like what a doctor would usually do.

Yuta sat next to Y/N, watching her intensely as Gojo leaned onto the doorway. He was with Ieiri when Yuta had went to fetch her, and wasted no time in following them.

"How do you feel, Y/N?" Ieiri questioned.

"A little tired?" Y/N answered with uncertainty. "It just doesn't feel like I've been out for a week. Though, I feel fine other than that."

"No dizziness or nausea?" Ieiri looked at her.

Y/N shook her head. "I can't really move though."

"It's expected from someone who's been inactive for that long. You'll experience muscle weakness for the next couple of days, and you'll still probably be tired. But otherwise, you're fine. Your vitals are perfect, so I see nothing else wrong," Ieiri smiled at her. "If you feel that something's wrong, come to me immediately."

Y/N nodded her head, "I understand. Thank you, Ieiri-san."

"Call me Shoko," The woman smiled at her. "We're past that formal stage now." Shoko looked at Gojo and gave him a look, "Go ahead and comfort your daughter."

"Daughter?" Gojo cringed at her.

"Oh, don't give us that reaction. You were so worried that I could practically see your heart drop! I haven't seen you like that since G-"

"Okay, go away Shoko," Gojo glared at her. The doctor let out a laugh before she walked away.

"So..." Y/N trailed off, letting out a smirk at Gojo. The man closed the door behind him before he rolled his eyes.

"Don't ask. Principal Yaga wanted me to tell you that you can be back on the field when you're ready," Gojo said. "I wanted to hear it from you personally. What happened to you while you were unconscious?"

"Well," Y/N looked away as she tried to recall what had happened. "There was this really weird dream. I don't even want to talk about it. Gojo-sensei, have you heard of Pandora?"

"Like Pandora's box?" Yuta looked at her.

"Yeah," Y/N replied.

"There was a woman in the Heian era. Her real name was never known, but many tales said she was so beautiful she was given the nickname Pandora, after Pandora's box," Gojo said. "She was linked to Nacht back then. Well, that's what the rumours said."

"What happened to her? Why is she part of the curse?" Y/N questioned.

"Well, from what I've learned, many women envied Pandora for her beauty. Something tragic happened to her, which caused Nacht to burn the village," Gojo answered. "Perhaps she died and Nacht cursed her, similar to Yuta and Rika. Maybe that's why she's part of the curse. It's because she's part of him as well."

Y/N felt her head spinning from how complicated her life was becoming. Instead of one curse being attached to her, it became two. To make matters more complicated, they were siblings.

"Like I said before, Nacht should be the one to tell you. After all, he is the original," Gojo shrugged his shoulders. "I'll leave you to rest. See you tomorrow, kiddo."

"Bye Dad," Y/N teased, earning a Shut up! from Gojo as he exited the room.

Yuta looked at Y/N before he stood up, "I should probably head back to my room-"

"No!" Y/N immediately cut him off. "Um... can you stay with me? Please?"

Yuta looked at her before a cute, puppy smile broke out on his face, "Of course." He crawled back onto Y/N's bed and made himself comfy on his side.

Y/N stared at him as he did so, never once breaking away. Yuta caught her staring once he faced her and his face flushed red.

"Is something wrong?" Yuta asked her.

"Nothing. Just admiring you," Y/N blurted out. "Love your new hairstyle by the way."

Yuta's blush grew even redder and he covered his face, "Thanks."

Y/N let out a giggle before she snuggled into him, growing comfortable as she got ready to sleep.

"Love you, Yuta."

"Love you too."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Nacht sat on his throne as he glared at the person in front of him. His usual smile was replaced by a frown and he could feel himself restraining from unleashing his anger.

"Well, it certainly has been a long time since I've seen you," Pandora smiled at him. "Have you missed me, brother of mine?"

"Not a slightest bit, sister of mine," Nacht said. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to see you at all."

"Don't be so harsh," Pandora pouted at him. "I know you still care about me."

Nacht rolled his eyes, not saying anything in return. "What have you been up to while Y/N's been asleep?"

"Oh, just wreaking a little havoc," Pandora replied. "I've been investigating about Kieran. I thought I could kill him before he said the incantation. Alas, he is sneaky, very much annoying."

Nacht looked at her with disdain, "I see." He then looked to the side, "We have a visitor."

Pandora turned around, just in time to see Y/N walking into the room. Her eyes landed on Pandora first, before onto Nacht.

"What's happening? Why am I here?" Y/N asked.

"I figured it's time I told you of my past," Nacht said. "This will explain how Pandora's part of the curse."

"If you didn't know, Nacht and I are siblings," Pandora said. "We have another sibling. Morgen Faust, Nacht's twin."

"Where is he now?" Y/N asked.

"He only comes out in dangerous circumstances. Especially when your life is in danger," Nacht explained. "To explain the curse, you must learn about our past. How we came to be curses. How our clans are linked together."

"Was it not because of the contract and the bracelet?" Y/N tilted her head.

"That was only part of it. It turns out that the Fausts and Fujiwaras are distant cousins," Pandora explained. "Morgen is the only Faust capable of using Light Manipulation, which was a one in ten chance of inheriting."

Nacht let out a sigh, earning Y/N's attention.

"We must begin from when I developed my cursed technique. To the day that I became powerful at the cost of everything."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.5K 58
y/n was a normal girl who lived a normal life. That is until she died and reincarnated into her favourite anime, jujutsu kaisen, as yuji Itadori's tw...
28.5K 1.2K 12
๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ a princess runs away from her kingdom and a villager found her unconscious in the forest. itadori x fem!reader royal au short story ๏ฟฝ...
31.6K 1.6K 20
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š. โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of Sukuna Ryomen. It's currently the Reiwa era, Sukuna Ryomen is a cur...
308K 11K 37
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...