Love and Royalty (GirlxGirl)...

By savage-_-potato

Princess Charlene was having a normal day at the castle when hell let loose. The enemy kingdom decided to att... More

CHARACTERS
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHARACTERS 2
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHARACTERS 3

CHAPTER 7

24.5K 1.2K 144
By savage-_-potato

Charlene's pov

I was still a long way from fighting the queen, the men I fought only got stronger and tougher to beat but I always managed to win at the end.
I got used to going out at night to find Raven and just ride around the empty field until dawn then I go back to the castle to have some sleep.

After today's fight I took a bath and went looking for Raven. The pretty horse came running after I whistled, I smiled and jumped on her back. It was very late at night with a cold breeze that enjoyed, as the wind blew on my hair giving me a sensation of freedom. I reached the tree from the other day where the queen and I had awkward moment. I laid against and before I can fight my sleep my eyes shut and I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up in a dark room that wasn't mine, I turned around and I felt someone warm body next to mine. Out of fear I jumped out of the bed only to recognize the room and its owner. The queen groaned and rubbed her eyes with a small yawn. She looked at me sitting on the floor with a confused look, she sighed and turned the other way going back to sleep.

"How did I get here?" I asked myself loudly, I got up and started poking her shoulder trying to wake her up.

"Hey!" I said making her sigh and turn to look at me with an annoyed look.

"How did I get here?" I asked her, she rolled her eyes and turned the other way again.

"I found you sleeping next to the tree and I brought you here" she replied sounding sleepy, she yawned and tried to find the right and most comfortable position to sleep.

"Why didn't you take me to my room instead?" I asked confused,

"You should be glad I took you inside or you'd be sick, now let me sleep" she replied annoyed, I huffed and walked out of the place so I can change to my armor. I ended up falling asleep again in my room and Lupus had to wake me up to tell me there was no fight today because they had a guest.

I wore an elegant black and silver dress that reached the ground but didn't cover my shoulders because Lupus said I had to look presentable. When I was done getting ready, I left my room to go to the dining room where the guest would be.

I saw a woman with a red and golden dress sitting next to the queen, the didn't even notice me walk in because they were busy talking to each other which annoyed me.

"Morning" I said taking my usual seat, the queen smiled at me and made sure to show that she was checking me out.

"This is princess Katia, and she's paying me a visit to congratulate me on the successful raid" she said without taking her eyes off of the woman, I smiled at the princess and she did the same.

"Nice to meet you" I said politely, she nodded and they quickly went back to their conversation which kind of bothered me because I felt left out. I noticed the queen grabbing the princess' chin and smirk as she looked down at her lips. I rolled my eyes and excused myself since I didn't have the appetite to eat anymore.

I spent the whole day in my room reading a new book that I found, I didn't even have the energy to go see Raven so I just laid on my warm bed.

The next few days, same thing has happened. Them being all over each other in front of my food, how disrespectful. Luckily, I was able to fight again even if the queen wasn't there to watch which was kind of upsetting.

The guy was my age maybe, or a couple of years older. We were in the middle of the fight, both of us breathing heavily but neither of us dared to surrender, I felt someone's eyes on me and I turned to look behind me. The princess was walking along with the queen, I heard the guy charge at me and I stepped away without looking at him, I put my leg out and he ended up tripping and falling out of the circle meaning I won. The queen nodded her head in approval and put her hand on the princess' waist as they walked closer to where I was.

"You're almost done fighting, you're halfway there." The queen said with no expressions on her face,

"I think you're very brave princess Charlene, I wish I was as strong as you but I'm just a spoiled one that can't fight" the princess chuckled and I fought the urge to roll my eyes at the fakeness in her tone. Instead, I smiled and looked at queen who was just starting at me. I walked past them, what is the real reason behind the princess' visit? Why was she here? Is it to disturb my peace? I hated how she came and took all the attention from me, but who's attention did I crave? The queen's? Maybe I got used to her company, no, I don't want that. I need to go back to my kingdom, I shouldn't forget the reason I'm doing all of this, to kill Leonor...

**************************
Stupid Katia stealing the queen's attention from Charlene 🙄

-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7K 20
What happens when a girl finds out she is actually a royal and the right heir of an island where only women should live in. Read and find out.
63.4K 2.8K 18
highest rank: #79 in historical fiction one princess, who happens to be lesbian. one love, who happens to be poor. one queen, the princess' mother, w...
5.2K 180 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
183 9 11
Two princesses from two rival families get to know each other and something might append between them... sorry if there are some mistakes but english...