Kingdom Hearts Fallen Guardia...

By PokemonTMNTSilver

This story is about Makaylyn during her adventure, along with her friends. This takes places in Birth By Slee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 14

76 3 0
By PokemonTMNTSilver

Third p.o.v

Ventus landed in a world that Makaylyn was about to fall in. He had her in his arms, he started to walk towards somewhere, where he could set Makaylyn down somewhere.

As Ventus tried to find a place to set Makaylyn down, he then heard someone running and panting behind him. He turned around and saw a satyr running by. 'Maybe he can help me' Ventus thought and went towards the satyr.

Ventus spoke to the satyr "Hey, whatcha doin' there?" The satyr was startled by Ventus' voice. "I told ya, I'm booked solid. N-O spell, forget it!" When the satyr realized he wasn't the person who he thought he was. "Huh? And who in Halicarnassus are you? Can't you see I'm busy?" Before Ventus could speak another voice was heard.

"Hey, Phil! I'm all signed up! Phil!" shouted a boy running towards the satyr. "All right, Herc, I hear ya! Now would ya keep it down already"

Then another boy approached them. He goes towards the group. "Beautiful...You happy now? You blew my cover!" said now known as Phil.

"Okay, fess up. I asked around, and everyone says you're the guy. The trainer of heroes!"

Ventus was paying attention to the conversations, he was focused on Makaylyn conditions. Before he could ask them, he then saw Unversed. He looks between Makaylyn and the Unversed, he sets Makaylyn down on the wall and looks at the knight guy. "Look! After her! Keep her safe!" said Ventus and he charges at the Unversed.

As Ventus and Herc started to fight the Unversed, the knight was keeping Makaylyn safe but suddenly he ran off to finish off the Unversed. Ventus saw this and rushed towards Makaylyn so he could save her before an Unversed could attack her.

The Knight came back and apologized to Ventus. "I'm sorry, I just want to show Phil what I've made of" "Why?" ask Ventus as he blocks the Unversed attack, the knight finishes off another Unversed. "Because he's the guy who can train me to become a true hero" Ventus just thunder and finished another Unversed. "A Hero?" The Knight nods. Ventus, the Knight and Herc finished all the Unversed.

Ventus went and picked up Makaylyn and carried her over where the rest were at. "Okay...change of plans" Phil started, this got the knight excited "The Games are coming up. So I'm gonna watch both of your matches...then I'll decide which of you rookies I wanna train" "Sweet! Thank you, thank you! I'm gonna go sign up right now!" said the Knight as he started to run. "The Games huh? Sounds fun!" said Ventus but then he looked down at Makaylyn. He then heard the conversation between Herc and Phil.

After Phil left Ventus saw Herc sad and decided to cheer him up. "Hey, cheer up! So you gotta fight a couple of matches, no big deal. I'm Ventus. Want me to help you train?" "You'd really do that for me?" ask Herc, Ventus nods, Herc smiles "Thanks, Ventus. I'm Hercules. Herc for short" he then pulls out his hand waiting for Ventus to shake but realizes he has a girl in his arms. "I'm sorry but who's that?" "Right, this is my friend Makaylyn and she needs some help. Can you help me?" Herc nods, "Follow me, I can take you to the Coliseum where she can rest" Ventus then follows Hercules into the world of Olympus Coliseum.

Once the two reach the Coliseum, Hercules shows Ventus where he can put Makaylyn as she rests. "Here, you can set her down right here. And we can train over here" he said as he pointed in the direction. "So that way you can keep an eye on her, oh and here are some banagages that I got from Phil" Hercules gives the bandages to Ventus, as Ventus puts them on the wounds. 'I wish I had some potions or at least known cure' he thought.

"She means something to you, doesn't she?"

Ventus turns and looks at Hercules and blushes at his words. "Well, yeah...I have known Makaylyn for a long time now. She means...everything to me" ''Well when she wakes up you can tell her that" Ventus thought for a moment, he knew he had a crush on Makaylyn on the day that Terra knew Ventus had a crush on. "Maybe...but..." Ventus sighs "Can I ask you something...?" "Uh yeah! What is it?"

"Let's say...you don't know who you are?...Or what you are?...and if you want to explain that important person...how would you do it?" Ventus ask

"I just keep going"

Ventus gave Hercules a confused look "What? How?" "You see I came from a place where I thought I belong but I don't really belong there...Then I find out who my father really is and tell me where I belong. Even back at my old home people call me a freak, so I continued my search to find a place where I truly belong" ''Have you found a place where you truly belong?" Ventus asked while Hercules nodded. "I think so"

Ventus kept Hercules' words in his mind and decided to change the topic. "Why don't we start your training?" Hercules nodded at Ventus. And the two started to train.

After a while of training, Makaylyn finally opened her eyes and looked around the place. 'I don't remember being here?' she thought. Ventus turns back at Makaylyn to check up on her a million times and his smile grows. He ran towards her and shouted her name.

She turned to see who had called her name and saw Ventus, she gave him a smile. Ventus gave her a tight hug but not too tight due to her injuries. Makaylyn then hugs him back until she remembers that she saw the King fighting against Vantias.

"Where's the King!?" Makaylyn asks, Ventus then explains to her what he knows, "When Panchito, Jose and I found you and Mickey we..." Ventus thought something for a moment, he didn't want to tell Makaylyn on what Xehanort told him about himself. "Then out of nowhere a wind was blowing us away, you were about to fall into this world by yourself until I caught you and brought you here" Ventus finished.

"I see...I just hope that Panchito, Jose and the King are alright. I hope to see them again" said Makaylyn, "I'm sure we will" said Ventus. He then helps Makylyn as she heals herself with magic.

Ventus then introduces Makaylyn to Hercules. After Ventus had a few more training sessions with Hercules, he then notices Phil watching in the distance then walks away. He wondered why he was watching them train? Makaylyn didn't know who Phil is so Hercules did explain who he is.

After training was done Ventus asked Hercules "You want to become a true hero, huh?" "More than anything. See, my father is Zeus, the king of the gods up on Olympus" "Whoa! Herc, you're a god?" Ventus asks, "No, no. I'm mortal" ''If you're mortal then, what happened?" Makaylyn asked. "When I was a baby, somebody stole me from my parents, and figured out how to take away my godhood"

"And this true hero thing?" Ventus ask

Hercules then walks towards a trophy as he says "It's the only way I can become a god again. If I become a true hero, I can rejoin my father and go back to Olympus"

"Wow..." said both Makaylyn and Ventus, "I guess you really got your work cut out for you!" said Ventus.

Hercules then turns towards Makaylyn and Ventus "But what about you two? How come you're here?"

"I'm looking for my friends" said Makaylyn

"I'm...I'm just trying to make some friends" said Ventus

Makaylyn then looks at Ventus and gives him a smile because she knows that he was looking for her and along the way he made some friends that she may never know who they are.

"Well, hey! You've done that already" said Hercules

Ventus then looks at him as he walks towards Ventus. "C'mon, we're friends, aren't we?" Ventus smiled at him "You bet, Herc"

Then Zack came in and Phil came out the other door. He then said "All right, you bunch of rookies. It's time we go over the rules of the Games, so listen up. All the matches are divided into two brackets, one for the East and one for the West. The winners from the each bracket go head-to-head in the championship match" Both Hercules and the knight were now paying close attention to Phil words, as he continued to speak "Now, I sighed you two for the West...causes they already got a heavy-hitting contender cleaning up over there in the East bracket. And if you beat, you're gotta hafta hustle in there"

Both the Knight and Hercules nod at Phil. The satyr turned away and said "Now move those sandals" The Knight and Hercules followed Phil but Hercules then heard Makaylyn say "Good luck Herc!" He gave her a smile and continued to follow Phil and the Knight.

As Makaylyn saw them leave, she turned to Ventus who was thinking. "Is there something wrong, Ventus?" "I was thinking who is the heavy-hitting contender?" "Well why don't we find out, when we watch the match" Ventus nods at her. "Yeah! Let's go!"

Ventus and Makaylyn watch their friend Hercules go through the matches including the Knight guy but their minds still wonder who this heavy-hitting contender is?

It was getting close to the final match, Hercules was talking to Phil, Makaylyn and Ventus went towards them. "Guess we made it" said Ventus, "Congratulations Herc!" said Makaylyn. "Thanks. And it's all thanks to you and Ven" said Hercules.

"Good! The other kid'll be happy to hear that" said Phil

Hercules panicked and turned to him "No! I need you most of all, Phil! How else am I gonna become a hero?" "Hmph! About time ya got!" said Phil as he was walking away.

Then the Knight came and went to Hercules and said "Whoever wins, no hard feeling" he then pulls his hand out, Hercules then takes his hand and shakes it. "Course not. Holding a grudge wouldn't be very nice heroic" "Hey, just making sure. You're not a hero yet" Hercules nods "True"

Makaylyn and Ventus were watching the match between the Knight and Hercules. They both wish them good luck.

Then the match started...

Hercules was the first to strike but the Knight did a backflip and strike back with a sword but Hercules then dodged his attack. They both kept on dodging and attacking one another, they were close.

Makaylyn and Ventus can't tell who is winning or losing. "This is really close," said Ventus, while Makaylyn nods. "I can't tell who is gonna win. I know we helped Hercules but we don't know what that knight has been training himself" said Makaylyn but she noticed Ventus didn't reply to her, she turned to look at him. He had a sad look on his face, she turned to look at Hercules and the Knight. 'Is he thinking about Terra and Aqua?' she thought. Makaylyn looks at Ventus and takes his hand which makes him lose his thoughts and looks at Makaylyn. All she said was "We'll find them." Ventus gave her a smile until they heard Phil shout.

"Hey! We got trouble! There are monster loose in town and if they gate-crash the Games you can forget about the match"

Both Hercules and the Knight stop the match. "Real monster?" Hercules said, "We have to stop them," said the Knight.

Both Makaylyn and Ventus look at each other and nod. They both sumon their Keyblade and Ventus shouted "Leave the monsters to us!" "We can handle them! You both continued your match!" said Makaylyn.

They both rushed out of the Coliseum and headed to fight the Unversed.

They saw a few Unversed Ventus shouted "You won't get pass us!" Makaylyn saw something out of the corner of her eyes, "Ventus! Look!" Ventus saw what Makaylyn just saw, more Unversed. A horde of Unversed.

Then they both heard some running footsteps. They both saw Hercules getting ready to fight them. "Herc! What about your match?" Ventus asks, Hercules turns to look at the two "Forget the match. No way I could let my friends fight alone cause I'm a hero! I mean ya know...I'm gonna be one" Makaylyn and Ventus smiled at Hercules. "Let's go guys! Let's finish this together!" said Makaylyn, both boys nodded at her.

Together Hercules, Ventus and Makaylyn worked together to defeat all the Unversed that was coming close to the Coliseum. They worked together and finished off all the Unversed.

Makaylyn and Ventus both turned to look at Hercules. "Sorry that we made you lost the match, Hercules" said Makaylyn "Aw, come on, you don't have to apologize. It was totally my decision" said Hercules. Both Makaylyn and Ventus saw the Unversed behind Hercules and was about to attack him but luckily the Knight finished off the final Unversed.

"What, you didn't save any for me?"

They all turned and looked at him, then smiled. "Hey, you're here" said Hercules, the Knight walked towards them "Hey, I've set my sights on being a hero, too. I just don't run as fast, that's all"

"So you both threw the match? Who won then?" Ventus asked, to which Makaylyn agreed. "I left first, so it's not me" said Hercules "Yeah, but I was only seconds behind you" said the Knight

Hercules looks down "Still"

"Hey! I never said I'd coach the winner" said Phil as he walked towards them. "All I said was I'd see the match, then decide. Look, being a hero takes more than just muscles. You gotta have heart and care about people and sure, you both get high marks for that but this time, only one of you cared fast enough and that makes all the difference"

"Then that means..." said Makaylyn

The Knight looks down "Oh man, I was this close!" He then stood up straight "Well, that's life" He then turned to look at Hercules "I never really introduced myself" The knight took off his helmet which revealed thick black spikes with bangs framing his face. His eyes are a bright blue. "The name's Zack, congratulations Herc" he said with a smile.

Hercules smiled back at him "Thanks Zack"

"Yeah well, we'll see if you're still thanking him when I'm through with ya. You got a long road ahead of ya, champ" said Phil, "Hey–don't count me out. I've still got plenty of big dreams to go with my lousy luck!" said Zack, As he and Hercules were chatting to themselves. Ventus and Makaylyn went to Phil.

"Okay, be honest...You weren't really gonna stop training Herc, were you?" Ventus asks, "Of course not. I know that kid's gonna go the distance but he was stuck in a rut. He just needed a little incentive" Phil then looks at the two standing before him. "It's Ventus, Makaylyn right? Well, thanks to you, Herc here has really shaped up. I owe ya"

They both smiled and they all turned to look at Hercules and Zack. "Nah, I'm glad. I made a good friend. Somebody to share a laugh with. Like Terra, Aqua, Makaylyn... We'll patch things up" said Ventus as he started to hold Makaylyn's hand. Makaylyn smiled and said "We should go now" Ventus nodded.

The two were about to leave until Hercules spoke to them "You're leaving?" They both turned to look at him. "Yeah. Our journey isn't over yet" said Makaylyn "But you'll visit, right?" Hercules ask, "We'll stop by once you're a true hero" said Ventus, Zack goes towards them "Stop by once me and him are both heroes!" Ventus gave the look and put his hands on his hips "Oh, so you mean never come back?" Makaylyn laughed. Zack grabbed Ventus "Hey! Watch it!" said Zack, Ventus freed himself from Zack. All of them laughed as they enjoyed this moment while it lasted.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 15 14
This is a little something I've been thinking about. Essentially, this is just a book where you can ask questions about my characters from my stories...
9.1K 60 18
You already know what happens within this... but what if I told you not all was true and there's more after? Join Trf/(y/n), sora and the rest of the...
46.7K 1K 47
In the old mansion of Twilight Town, a young girl without a heart slept, waiting to be awoken. Now awake Yuki must decide if the people who woke her...
3.7K 135 14
Frozen and Kingdom Hearts Xover. This is the story of two young sisters, Aqua and Piri. They were very close until Aqua struck Piri's head with her i...