Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

That's a wrap?

716 35 10
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and go do my business and brush my teeth. Today i will have my farewell party and go to the club with my friends later on. I'm really gonna miss being here but its time for new beginnings and change you know. I'm just glad I'm getting away from this toxicity from my family and be on my own. Problem is now we will be dealing with the war and i don't know what my dad's plans are for this whole thing.

I go downstairs and spring clean the whole apartment. I haven't found a tenant for the apartment but i hope i find one soon so i can have extra cash. I listen to music while cleaning and i end up performing instead of cleaning. The best realtionship is cleaning and music.

After cleaning i make oxtail and samp with some salads for my family. Once I'm done cooking i go back upstairs and take a quick shower. When I'm done i dry myself and lotion my body. I go in my closet and look for something decent to wear. I decide to wear black cargo pants and a black off the shoulder top. This outfit is also for later on when i go partying.

I already told my family when i got back home last night that I'll have a nice lunch. I wanted to exclude Asanda but i was like nah let me be the nice one since she's my sister and i know my parents will kill me if I don't invite her. I let my hair be free and wear slippers (earrings) and my favourite black nike airs.

I take a couple of pictures and go chill in the living room while i watch tv. I don't necessarily have a lot of memories for this apartment so i won't miss it that much. There is a knock on the door and my brothers opens without waiting for permission to enter.

"What if i was busy?" I ask. "Chile anyways." says Ayanda. We hug each other and he spins me around. Him and Aphelele whistle while i twirl and we laugh.

"How are you?" asks mom. "I'm good and you." I ask. "I'm okay. You look beautiful." "Thank you mamá you look beautiful too." She smiles and pulls me in for a hug. I'm still not over that dinner fight we had but I will bury it and pretend like it never happened. Dad walks in and we greet each other and he gives me a side hug which I return even though I found it weird.

"Where are my kids?" I ask. "They on the way you know umama wasekhaya takes ages to prepare and she had to go somewhere first." says Aphiwe. (woman of the house..) "Okay." "Hi Amu." greets Asanda. "Hi." That was it with her. I wonder where they found her cause haii she is one of a kind.

They sit in the dining room and i pour my mom and sister a glass of wine and whiskey for my dad and brothers. I serve them their drinks and i sit down. "So how are you feeling?" asks Ayanda. "Its nice to leave the nest permanently and forget about the drama." I answer. "I wonder what drama cause you still in with the..." "We will not be talking about that today but yeah you know what i mean."

There is a knock on the door and i see my kids run to me. I carry them and spin them around. "How are you?" I ask. "We okay." they answer. I tickle them then put them down. I stand up and hug my sister. "Uright babes." (Are you okay?)  "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) answers Liyana. "I'm okay." "Do you want juice or water or cooldrink?" "Juice." "Coming right up." She goes and sits down and i walk to the kitchen to pour her juice.

Just imagine being closer to your brother's girlfriend then sister. Make it make sense. Anyways let me not get into my feelings. We shall feel when we drunk. I give her juice and we have a casual conversation. "When are we eating?" asks Ayanda. "Come help me dish up then." He stands up and we dish up for everyone. We give them their plates and of course mami dearest wanted to pray.

"Thank you God for blessing us with this family and wonderful food in Jeaus name we pray. Amen." she said. "Amen." We dig in and at first it was silent but then Ayanda breaks the silence.

"I can't believe you actually leaving you know." says Ayanda. "Me too. I thought i would be here forever but i guess the universe had other plans. Good plans of course." I say. "But I'll miss you big head." "I know i completed the big headed family." We chuckle.

"I'll honestly miss you. I know we don't get along but we had our moments." says Asanda. Ohhh...such a nice speech coming from her. I found that message sweet and i see she kind of means it but I don't trust her she can change in an instant. "I'll miss you too."  I'm referring to the good Asanda not the jealous one when I say I will miss her.

"I know i said this but imma say it again. I am happy for this opportunity that you got and i know you will be able to do this and win the case. Smart thing to do is charge 50K per session so we can spend the money together." says Aphiwe. "The 50K sounds good so yeah. But I'm not doing it alone." I say. "With who?" "Kuhle." "Informal aren't we?.." i laugh.

"Yeah. The more hands the better so our chances of winning will be high." I say. "Temptations come and go and i don't want no baby nana." says dad. "Work before boys because boys bring depression." "And so called unnecessary expenses." says mom. "Yes. I'm glad we understand each other." We chuckle.

After eating i take the plates and clear them out. Liyana comes and helps me with the dishes. "Whats going on between you and Asanda?" she asks. "Don't ask just enjoy the show while it lasts ngoba ingaphela manje sisahleka." I say. (It can end while we are laughing.) "You right." "So are you happy about being pregnant?"

"Yah but i thought he would have put a ring on it by now. We have been together for 9 years and dololo." (nothing.)  she says and I smile. "Well I'll talk to him phela I'm tired of you being the girlfriend. Imagine i treat you like my sister without the ring." "I know. Thank you for welcoming me when we first met."

"I knew you were the one and i welcomed you because your pussy has woza woza in it cause i know my brother is like me scared of commitment but you changed all of that." I say and she blushes. "You and your big mouth." she says.  "Child you love it mos. Anyways nje i must speak the truth nothing but the truth so help me God." "This isn't the court of law." "Whatever i say goes. Hamba naba hambayo." We laugh. (We move with those who move along.)

After washing the dishes we pack them away. We join the rest outside by the patio. "I'll rent out this place." I say. "I'll be a tenant." says Aphelele. "But this view is too die for. Whoever gets this place will be lucky." says mom. "Whatever you do with the place just spend the money with me." says Ayanda. "Deposit in my account so i can upgrade your wardrobe." says Asanda. "When Aphiwe annoys me I'll come here." says Liyana. "This house is for the kids when we want space." says Aphiwe. "So many different thoughts at once." says dad. We laugh.

"I'll really miss you guys." I say. "Look at you having emotions." says Ayanda. "Once in a lifetime situation." "I'm wishing you nothing but the best with this case." says dad. "Thanks baba." "Don't forget us once you there." "I'm only one call away." I sing.

"Give us them vocals." says Liyana. "Should have been a singer instead." I say. "But law suits you more." There is a knock on the door and Akhona and Mihlali come inside.

"Hello!!!" shouts Mihlali. "My crush is here." says Ayanda and i roll my eyes. They hug each other and cuddle. Not my best friend and brother together. "Sanibonani." my friends greet us. (Hello.)  "Hey." we say simultaneously.

"So are you ready to turn it up?" asks Mihlali. "Yep. Everybody can evacuate the premises. I got places to be and money to make." I say. "I'm going cause my wife is there." says Ayanda. "Sure boo. You just have to contribute into the drinks." says Mihlali. "Anything for you." "PDA is not allowed in my house or car or club." "Yes mam." They chuckle.

"Okay lets get going." says Aphiwe. The kids come to me and hug me. "I love you guys and I'll miss you so much." I say. "We'll miss you aunty." I kiss their cheeks and they repeated the action. I stand up to hug my brother and Liyana and i walk them to the door. "Love you sis wami." he says.

"Love you too." I say. We have a group hug and say our goodbyes. The others come to the door and we hug each other and say our goodbyes. I go back inside and find Ayanda and Mihlali making out. I take a pillow and throw it at them and Ayanda manages to duck it.

"Okay enough lets just go out." I say. "We will meet the rest at the club." says Akhona. I go upstairs to take my bag and put all the necessary stuff in it and i go back downstairs. "Lets go." "Yayy!!" "Sise Konka." we start singing until we get to the car.

I connect my phone to the radio and i start playing amapiano. We sing and dance while the couple takes videos of us and making out of course. They actually look cute together but still I think he is pussy whipped and it won't last.

We get to the club and head to the VIP section where the rest of our friends were. "Heyya!!" I shout. "Hey." We all hug each other and sit down. The waiter comes with the shots and we down them in one go. We bout to turn up tonight.

The vibes are good and the music is even better so we go to the dance floor a couple of times when our favourite music is playing. "Cheers to the most fantabulous woman. We shall miss you. Who am i gonna party with every payday?" says Mihlali. "Boo. Like my money is gonna be there starring at me." I say. "No mara who is gonna create such a vibe in this group." said Asanele. "I know boo boo. I create this group but we will have FaceTime parties." We laugh.

The food comes and we dig in. I know i just ate mara I'm forever hungry. Enjoy food while its still there cause you never know when you die. The party continues and i see somebody i didn't expect to see. At this point i feel like he is stalking me. He catches me looking and he winks at me and i do the same. Okay the alcohol is talking.

The song Tanzania by Uncle Waffles starts playing and we go on the dance floor. This is one of my favourite amapiano songs from Uncle Waffles. I see him approaching me and i pretend like i don't notice him.

"Hey." he whispers in my ear. "Hi." "Long time no see." "We last saw each other a few weeks ago." "Yeah but it feels like years." We dance together and when the song ends we move to the bar.

"How have you been?" asks Nkosana. "I've been okay wena." I ask. "I'm okay. I just missed your presence." I chuckle. "Yeah right." The bartender comes and asks us what we want to drink. He brushes my cheek and i push his hand off politely. The drinks come and we talk about random things and he is not bad at all. Our conversation is flowing like it did that night.

"So do you mind coming back to my place so we can have some fun." he says. "Sure no problem." I am really horny and he is not my client anymore so i can fuck him. "Sure sure?" he asks. "Yah i don't mind let me tell my friends I'm going. Just wait here." After a few more drinks I go to them and tell them I'll be gone.

"Guys ngizonibona." I say. (I'll see you.) "Okay be safe sis omdala." says Ayanda. (big sister.) "Okay sharp. Love you lots." "We love you too!" I give them my car keys so they can go back to my place. I walk back to Nkosana and we go back to his place.

We get to his house and he opens the door for me. "Thank you." We get inside and its a really cosy apartment and it looks really clean. You would think there is a woman living here. Maybe there is.

"You live here alone." I ask. "I have a helper." he answers. "Explains it all." He chuckles. He leads me to the kitchen and offers me some water. "No thanks. Can you please show me the bathroom." "Down the hallway first door on your left." "Thanks." I stand up and walk to the bathroom and did my business.

I look at myself in the mirror and i take the time to admire myself. Mama and daddy didn't play no games when making me. Enough self love conversation. I walk back to the kitchen.

"How long has it been?" he asks. "Long what?" I ask. "Since you had sex?" "Uhmm..it's been a while." "So you don't mind." I shake my head no. "Are you sure?" "No I'm sure. I really am horny and its just a one night stand." He chuckles. He comes up to me slowly and starts kissing me. His kisses are slow and sensual. We start undressing each other and he carries me and puts me on the counter...

After two rounds, i get dressed. His passed out gone so this is my chance to escape. Rule number one is to never spend the night. After dressing up i slowly open the door and look for the house keys. I find them and open the door and close it and slide the keys under the door. I call the uber and it comes and drives off.

Nkosana's POV

And cut! Thats a wrap baby! I watch her sneak out and i go back to sleep. She sure has energy. I smile to myself thinking about this. This is a night I'll never forget...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 157 16
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
1.2M 40.5K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...