Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 68: Persuade Me
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 56: Psychos

77.8K 1.5K 3K
By SabrinaA_writes

Heyyyy, guess who's back 😎

I hope yall are doing greatt! Enjoy reading this chapter <3

ALSO, good news coming soon 😉

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I hold my eyes fixed on Silas who's grinning at me through the mirror and I send him a glare.

We had breakfast 10 minutes ago and went back upstairs as I glance at Silas who was wandering around the room.

I don't know what he's doing too.

Do you know how long changing clothes took me?

I can't even stand properly...

"What are you smirking for?" I say pissed, rolling my eyes in bitterness.

He's been taunting me since we woke up, that damn smirk melted on his lips again.

"Nothing," He shrugs, a laugh runs out of his mouth and I struggle to prevent myself from smiling because I'm supposed to be bothered by him.

"You're annoying," I mumble and he bends his head to the side, smiling as his dimples appear.

"That's not what you said last night?" He comments like he always does, trying to make me think back to what happened the night before.

I ignore his comment, sighing as I rub my painful legs with my hands.

My face turns into a frown when I see him in his black suit, fixing his black smooth hair.

"Are you planning to go somewhere?" I raise a question, his eyes meeting mine through the reflection of the mirror.

He offers me a tiny nod before turning his body in my direction, "I'm going to visit my parents, I need to give them some documents."

He smiles, looking happier just like he did yesterday...

"Do I have to call Mason? You're suddenly all smiley and stuff..." I mumble, staring up at his figure when he walks toward me.

My eyebrows raise when he mutters a sentence under his breath and it very much sounded like you're spending too much time with Rowan.

I roll my eyes while his hand appears under my chin, tilting my head up as he plants a quick kiss on my lips.

"I'm just happy." I narrow my eyes when I catch the same smirk he gives me when he's planning something.

"You're just happy?" I repeat what he said and he rolls his eyes.

He's never just happy.

"You ask too many questions," He smiles, his dimples showing on his cheeks again.

I scoff, crossing my hands over my chest, "But that's what I love about you." He adds and I need to bite my cheeks to stop myself from smiling.

"Call me when you need something, alright?" He caresses the top of my head and I sigh before nodding.

"Can you at least help me downstairs?" I ask him and he smirks again, possibly thinking of a stupid comment.

A trail of laughs flees his mouth and my brows crease because I don't understand why this would be funny.

It is a little funny... No, it isn't.

"Did I break you?" He laughters, wrapping his hands around my waist as he helps me to stand up.

I slightly groan when pain courses between my legs and I send him a scowl.

"No, you didn't," I tell an untruth, exhaling loudly.

Yes, he did. He surely did.

"Mhm," He hums, nodding his head to tell me that he doesn't believe me.

We proceed to leave the bedroom, one of Silas' hands still clasped around my waist as he helps me off the stairs, my legs wobbling with every movement.

I listen to him chuckle as he leads us toward the living room. I take a seat on the couch, groaning as I tilt my head back feeling tired.

"I can stay home, you know that right?" Silas whispers, kissing the side of my head and the corners of my lips raise up.

I shake my head, "Don't worry, I'm lucky I can still walk. I just can't walk properly." I tell him wanting him not to worry about me.

He smiles, dragging a strand of my brown hair behind my ear.

"If you say so." He plants another kiss on my lips before he says goodbye, walking out of the living room as I hear the front door open and close a few moments later.

I heave a sigh, shutting my eyes because I'm tired but not that tired that I would doze off to sleep.

I would always annoy Silas when he was with me but now that he left I'm kinda getting bored...

I also can't stand the quietness in the house, I'm too used to people arguing, I'm talking about the guys.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I lied to her.

Well, only about the bringing some documents to my parents part. I will visit them.

I'm going to tell them about my decision with wanting to propose to Maeve and I hope my madre won't say anything.

She gets extremely nervous and hyped up when I tell her something exciting, even more, when I tell her to keep it a secret.

But this is too important to me so I hope she will keep quiet.

I drive off towards my parents' home, my hands already getting kinda sweaty as my heart thumps in my chest.

Shit, I think I'm going to faint...

My eyes are fixed on the road as I reach the gate of my parents' house minutes later, the guards opening it as soon as they see that it's me driving the car.

I step on the gas, driving into the driveway as I park my car carefully before turning the engine off.

I exit my car, locking the door as I head up to the front door knocking on it a few times.

A couple of moments later the door opens revealing my padre behind the door and he gives me a slight nod before he opens the door wider, telling me to enter the house.

"Where's madre?" I question as he closes the door, "She's in the kitchen, she was happy to hear that you were coming to visit." He tells me.

My madre and I are pretty close, she was never a fan of me joining the mafia. I think she would love to hold me away from all of that.

But my padre needed an heir and his father- my nonno [grandfather] basically forced both of my parents to create an heir.

That's the only thing my nonno cared about.

But 2 years ago he passed away and my padre became softer, he didn't have any pressure on himself anymore.

I was taught that love was just something like a story, not real. Love would either get you killed or heartbroken.

That's the reason why I didn't do relationships.

But look at me now... I bought a fucking ring, going to propose to my girlfriend who I love so fucking much.

I bring myself out of my thoughts, making my way to the kitchen as my father follows from behind me.

"Madre," I smile, seeing her standing in the kitchen as she reads a book with her reading glasses on.

She's the reason I also started reading books.

Her eyes lift from her book as she puts away her glasses, smiling when she sees me standing at the door frame.

She stands up walking toward me as she hugs me, "Mio figlio, [My son] how are you doing?"

I pull away feeling even more nervous to tell them about the proposal now that I'm actually standing in front of my parents.

"I'm good. I'm here to talk to you both." I speak, going straight to the point.

Here we go then...

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I shut the book that was in my hands, putting it away when I decided to stop reading after a couple of hours doing so.

Silas is still gone, the documents are presumably important.

My eyes fall to my legs, I haven't stood up from my place on the couch since Silas left and I'm getting tired of sitting in the same place.

A sigh exits my mouth when I position one hand on the couch, pushing myself on my legs as I manage to stand up.

I stretch my legs, trying to lessen the discomfort.

I start by taking one step trying to maintain balance so I won't fall on my face.

My legs continue to wobble but not as much as earlier today. I decide to carefully head towards the training room to make my legs work again.

I don't bother to change into my sports clothes, not wanting to go upstairs.

I enter the training room spotting a treadmill somewhere in the back of the huge room.

I smile, slowly approaching the treadmill.

I turn the machine on, starting at 3 mph first. I get on the treadmill, walking for a couple of minutes before I change it to a higher setting.

I hate training.

~ ~ ~

I step out of the shower after I kept training until I was at the edge of losing consciousness.

But the good news is that I managed to walk properly, it still hurts tho.

I dry my hair and search for clothes to wear pulling them on my bare body.

I step out of the bedroom with my phone stuffed in my bra because where else am I supposed to put it?

I walk down the stairs, the ringing of the doorbell enters my ears and for the first time, I'm happy to hear the guys' chaotic voices coming from outside.

I was getting sick of hearing myself breathing.

I pull the front door open seeing the guys behind the door, smiling when I meet their gazes.

"You look pretty." Xavier smiles before he enters the house followed by the others, a laugh exiting my mouth.

They all reach the living room, sitting at their usual places as they start annoying one another.

I plop down next to Rowan who hasn't said a word since he came in. Instead, he's looking at the void with no expression on his face.

"You okay?" I question, pulling his attention as he sighs.

"Yeah, sorry. I'm just dealing with some clan stuff." He explains and I raise my eyebrows before he gives me more information, "Someone is after my clan."

My mouth falls open in shock as I slowly nod, "Don't worry, I'm close to finding them and killing them." He mutters, anger visible in his tone.

My gaze falls to his left arm as he's wearing a shirt, exhibiting a rose with thorns on his left arm. A tattoo.

"When did you get that?" I question in utter shock, never seeing a tattoo on his skin.

He lifts his left arm as he looks at it, "Oh, I got it two days ago." He answers, smiling a bit as he looks at it.

"I'm going back in a few days to tattoo the rest of my arms," He talks casually while my eyes expand.

Rowan chuckles at my reaction, "Don't worry, it's not like I'll tattoo a face on my body."

"It does suit you." I point out, while I blink repeatedly still a bit shocked.

I look away when I hear my phone buzz in my bra and I take it out, swiping across the screen to see a message pop up.

I click on it and it brings me to an unknown number.

-FROM UNKNOWN
Just read our texts from when we were still together. I'm a great actor, aren't I? - E.A

My hand digs into my phone and I'm surprised it doesn't break.

I thought I blocked his number? Did he seriously make a new one?

-FROM ME
Then act like you're smart for once and leave me the fuck alone.

I'm already pressing on send to even think about reading it twice before doing something.

But I'm not that stupid.

"Max?" I call out for the brunette boy sitting across from me. I listen to him hum as his gaze falls on me.

"Are you capable of tracing a location from a single message?" I question.

He frowns but nods his head, "Yes, why?" The corners of my lips lift up in satisfaction.

"Could you find out where this was sent from?" I show him my phone and he groans when he reads from who it came from.

"Yeah, of course. Give me a few hours perhaps days and I'll tell you what I've found." He smiles and I give him my phone so he could work on it.

Told you, I'm not stupid.

That fucker must be bored to death if he's doing all this to talk to me.

"Where is Silas?" Elias raises a question bringing me out of my train of thoughts.

"He went to go visit his parents to give them some documents," I tell them and Rowan suddenly begins smiling next to me.

"He did?" Rowan smirks and I nod.

"I wonder when he will be back." He adds.

I wonder that too.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I scratch my neck as I'm sitting in front of my enthusiast parents.

After the words, I'm going to propose to Maeve left my mouth my madre started crying for 5 minutes straight.

My padre's mouth dropped open as he couldn't believe his ears.

And now they're looking for wedding ideas on their computer.

"Both of you know I haven't asked her yet, right?" I chuckle my eyebrows lifting as my parents stop typing.

"We know but Maeve will surely say yes! We're just looking." My madre smiles, wiping the tears under her eyes.

"I'm not drunk, right?" My padre mutters, "I must be dreaming then."

I laugh my head shaking at their reaction, my padre clears his throat before he looks at me, "I'm happy for you, son."

The corners of my lips slightly lift up as I give him a tiny nod.

"I already have the proposal planned so that's not needed," I tell them and my madre nods before squealing yet again like she did a few seconds ago.

I shake my head, laughing.

My parents have gone crazy, and I think I did too.

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Bye," I smile, waving at the guys when they leave again. I then close the door when I don't see them anymore.

They stayed here for about 30 minutes but Silas still didn't show up, is he killing someone?

I rush up the stairs, heading towards the bedroom with the same book I read earlier today in my hands.

I enter the bedroom and plunge down on the soft bed, opening the book at the page I stopped at and proceed to read.

My eyes start to feel heavier as time passes by. I try to keep my eyes open while I also try to remember what I've just read.

My eyes snap towards the sound of the bedroom door opening and suddenly I feel very much awake.

I went to grab my dagger from my nightstand before I notice the same familiar black-haired boy that I haven't seen all day long.

I turn my head back to my book, close it and sit up on the bed.

"The guys just left," I mumble rubbing my face to stay awake, hearing his footsteps coming closer.

"I know, I saw them driving away. I talked to them for a few minutes." Silas tells me as I finally allow myself to look at him.

He loosens his tie, throwing it and the blazer on the chair next to him as he unbuttons a few buttons of the white blouse he's wearing.

Silas sits down in front of me, "I'm sorry I was gone all day, some documents were missing so I had to go all the way to the Ludovico building to get new ones." He explains.

I smile, "You don't have to explain yourself- even though I did miss your presence." I mumble the last part.

He chuckles, brushing his lips over my head.

"Ethan texted me today." I blurt and his gaze quickly snaps down to mine.

"He was just messing with me again like he did in that letter," I explain and Silas groans, his hands curling into fists.

"He's probably doing all that while laying in a hospital bed." Silas chuckles before he returns mad again.

I laugh and shake my head, "Probably."

"Thank you for telling me," Silas whispers, caressing my cheek gently and the corners of my lips move up.

"Also, I gave my phone to Max so he could find out where the message was sent from," I explain and Silas slightly nods his head.

I watch him as he shrugs, "I'll buy you a new phone?" He suggests.

"It's just for a few days and I can buy myself a phone, remember?" I chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't care. I love spoiling you," He whispers, brushing my ear with his lips.

"I love you," I tell him, feeling much happier and more comfortable when he's here with me.

He smiles, pulling away before holding my jaw, dragging my head closer as he presses his mouth against mine.

"I love you too." He breathes against me.

"Now, what book were you reading." He laughs, his eyes falling to the book on the bed.

I laugh and show him the cover, "Shatter Me." He repeats the title.

"I think I have something for psychos..." I mumble, remembering that I find Aaron Warner hot. Already.

But I hate that he has the same name as my brother...

"You want to read with me? We could start at the beginning." I suggest and Silas' brows raise.

"You honestly want to?" He questions.

I nod, opening the book on the first page, "Anything for you." I smile, kissing his cheek as he moves towards the headboard.

He leans his back against the headboard as I sit in between his legs, leaning my back against his chest as I open the book.

Silas places a quick kiss in the crook of my neck before we proceed to read.

I love reading with him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

HEY LOVEESS <333

Aaahh I loved this chapterr so much 😩🤍

I hope yall are doing okay! Take care of yourselves for me <3

What did we think about this chapter? What are your predictions for the next chapters?

- Sab <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 8K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
40.3K 1.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
2.6M 74K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...
36.8K 722 54
β™‘ MAFIA ROMANCE β™‘ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...