King of Darkness

By Rainaloveforever

#1 in dark #1 in obsession # 3 in cold-hearted # 7 in jealousy He is the king of a dark world. light never... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
CHAPTER 1: Bride selected
CHAPTER 2: I will marry her
CHAPTER 3: The Game Begins
CHAPTER 4 : The Driver
CHAPTER 5: Marriage proposal
CHAPTER 7: The knot with the devil
CHAPTER 8: Her denial
CHAPTER 9: The escape plan
CHAPTER 10: The Party
CHAPTER 11: His demons
Author's note
Author's note
Character Aesthetics
Important Note
Author's note
Author's note
Author's Note

CHAPTER 6: Guinea-pig

10.6K 633 72
By Rainaloveforever

Tani's pov

Rekha mami was continuously weeping and cursing mamaji for his illegal activities while mamaji was standing with a sore and tensed face.

"I told you many times to abandon such illegal business, now for you my daughter will suffer.....and you....who told you to go to a pub???"- mami was shaking Tiara who is standing with a blank face right now.

"This all happen for this girl....she is a bad omen for this family....I'm sure she planned this behind our back"

Mamaji's baseless acquisitions at me made me speechless.

"Don't blame her.....she is also suffering for you....that Demit wants her to get married to that ugly, handicapped driver"- Mami shouted.

"Stop it mom....just stop it....i don't understand why you are reacting too much...girls are dying to get married to that family...they are powerful and influential...everyone is scared of them...if i will be the daughter in law of that family, you all will be safe and also papa will be in the good book of Seyit Solanki and that is the best thing one can desire"

Everyone stared at Tiara in shock. She is really out of her mind!

"Just shut up....i will never give permission for this marriage....it's a planning of that Seyit...he is a true monster...you have no idea what kind of a cruel man he is....he will kill you and fed you to his wild dogs"- mamaji shouted.

I shivered while i remember those cold blue orbs. Those orbs can send chill through anyone's spine.

I'm also scared but I'm gathering courage from the morning. I'm not someone who is fearless but i know only i can fight with my inner fear.

But the thing that is disturbing me was the driver. I felt something different about his appearance. It felt he is under a mask. The thing which is revealing from outside, the true self is different. And also why Demit want me to marry that driver?

"I don't care....if you will not give the permission, I'm sure they will kidnap me and now it's upto you whether you want your daughter being kidnapped or you want her to get married in a proper way"- Tiara replied.

"I don't want any of this...you are leaving this city before evening and that's final.."- mamaji announced and walked away from there.

"You will regret papa.....Demit and Seyit both want me and they will get me at any cost"- with that Tiara walked upstairs.

I slowly followed her. After reaching the room, i find Tiara busy on her phone.

"Select a wedding dress for me"

I hold my forehead. Why she is that much stupid?

"Listen Tani, i don't want to hear any lecture right now....i already told you what i want....i want Seyit....i will marry Demit and then slowly i will enter into Seyit's life...."

I was really stunned.

"But don't you think you will cheat on Demit...."- i said to her.

"You are innocent Tani...you thought I'm a fool?? Demit doesn't love me....he is just following his brother's advice and marrying me....one night stand can never turn into love.....i was drunk that night.....i don't feel anything for Demit.....my ultimate passion is for Seyit....the moment i saw him, I knew it that he is the one for whom i was waiting for so long......and i will reach him...."

I really don't know what to say or how to react. But i understood one thing that her life will complicate with passing time.

"And don't judge me Tani....I'm like this....i don't believe in marriage and all....my papa married to mumma, still he regularly fucked different women....there is nothing called a perfect relation....these days everything are fluid....and in Mafia, we can't expect our men to be loyal towards us...I know Demit will also fuck other women after marriage, while i will fuck Seyit Solanki"- Tiara winked at me.

I came near Tiara.

"I'm not judging you Tiara....I'm just worried about you....Demit and Seyit both are fire......."

"And i want to burn into their fire Tani...one day both these two men will be at their knees for me.....just wait and watch"- she said.

She has weird fantasies!

"And by the way, you are not marrying that ugly driver......he is a handicap and his one eye is made of stone...ewwwww......i will ask Demit to get you married to his younger brother Tavir......he is also a charmer...."- Tiara said with a smile.

"I don't want to get married to that family....the driver is far better option than the Solanki's"- i said.

"Are you out of your mind?? He is so ugly Tani....you can never enjoy a good sex with that man....whenever you will look at his face, you will be disgusted....you deserve much better than that ugly giant"

I smiled a little.

"Marriage is not just for sex Tiara....it's more than that...i don't want a handsome man in my life...i want someone like my father...you know Tiara, my baba always held my ma's hand with so much determination, love and care.....he promised her to never leave her hand whether it's good time or bad.....i just want a man who will tightly hold my hand and never let me fall.....the promise is enough for me.....nothing else mattered"

I said by remembering my childhood days when i have experienced some beautiful moments with my family.

Tiara smiled and hugged me.

"I'm sure you will find someone like that....but i don't think that the driver is the better option for you"

I laughed this time.

"May be god has written his name on my fate......it's true that we can't escape from the Solanki's.....and i want the safety of this family"

"But Tani,,,you can't destroy your life for me...."- Tiara was looking sad.

"I'm not destroying my life....if i was married to a Solanki, then definitely i chose death over marrying a solanki man....."

"You are weird Tani"- Tiara pouted and we both laughed uncertain about our future.

But right now i worried about her because she is marrying Demit Solanki. She need to be scared but she is not. And the most horrible part is, she is fantasising about Seyit Solanki.

Please God drill some senses to this girl.

I just wish mamaji give her proper protection. This night will be the scariest night of this villa.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Seyit's pov

I entered the dark room of pleasure which i have locked 6 months back. I can see a wall hanging. I stared at the image being mesmerised.

I traced her cheeks and closed my eyes and those nights appeared in my mind.

"Ahhhh.....seyit......go slow...."

Her naked body shrieked when i entered the vibrator on her core. I slapped her core multiple times while drilling the vibrator deep into her core.

"Aaahhhhhh...use your finger...."

Wild and fierce.

Yes, she is my sandy.

My sex goddess.

I used my finger along with the vibrator and she screamed so loud by arching back. She is so good in bed that i really don't have any words to describe her.

I threw the vibrator and bind her both hands to the head board. I like to dominate my woman. I don't like to be touched instead i like to fuck hard and raw.

She is the one who always invoke this lust inside me.

In a swift motion i entered her. Her pussy is perfect for my monstrous length. Her eyes rolled back as i started moving inside her so fast. I bite her neck while increasing my thrust. She keep moaning in pain and pleasure.

I fucked her brutally. After spreading my cum on her abdomen, i rolled her back and spanked her round and fleshy buttock. Her ass is the biggest treasure of her body. I entered her from back while grabbing the fistful of her hair. I keep banging her hard and rough. Her fuller breasts were bouncing with each thurst. I grabbed them and squizzed them hard.

Finally she collapsed into the bed. I lay beside her.

"I love you seyit"- she whispered in my ear.

I cleared the sticky hair strands from her forehead.

"Sleep my love....you need energy...we have all the night"- i whispered on her ear.

"Don't you get tired?"- she asked me.

"Nope"- i stated and within a second i again entered her just to show her how hard still i am.

As usual her eyes widened.

"You are really a monster.....no human have such stamina"- she said between her moans.

"And only you can handle my monster"

With that i start banging her for the rest of the night.

I sighed hard.

I still remember the day when i broke her heart. I just did that to make her stay away from me. Already my enemies attacked her 3 times. I can't take the risk anymore.

She left for USA after that. I still remember her last words to me when she was crying.

"One day you will again come back to me Seyit....my love is powerful enough to bring you back...."

Still i don't know what i exactly felt for her. But it's true, i can't loose her. Mom was telling yesterday that she will come back soon from USA. I don't want any attack on her this time. I want her safe.

My first priority is always my position and the second thing which i wanted is her.

May be when i will get that position, i will bring her back to my life.

She is just perfect for me in every sense.

Suddenly Demit entered hurriedly.

"Sorry bro...i didn't mean to come here...but the news is so urgent..."

I raised my brow.

"Tiara and Tani were going somewhere....they are just moving towards the airport...I'm sure Advani is planning to hide them"

I clenched my jaw.

"Then block the airport and kidnap both of them....they both need to learn some lessons"- i gritted my teeth.

"Please bro, don't hurt Tiara"- Demit said.

"Don't worry.....she will be your wife....i will not hurt her but she need to see a trailer.....so use a guinea-pig for the experiment...."- i said with a twisted smirk.

"Guinea-pig?"- Demit was confused.

"Yeah......who could be a better guinea-pig than my WOULD BE WIFE"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 4.2K 22
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...
188K 11.1K 34
What if, when you missed every chance to confess your feelings to him. After college, you suddenly lost contact and started your career, locking your...
175K 8.8K 54
๐€๐›๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐š๐ง ๐ฑ ๐€๐ก๐š๐ง๐š แด€ส™สœษชแดแด€แด€ษด: แด›ส€แดœ๊œฑแด› แดแด‡ แด€สœแด€ษดแด€, ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด แด‡ส€ส แดแดœแด„สœ แด€ษดแด… แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แดแด€ส€ส€ส สแดแดœ, ษช แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด„สœแด‡ส€ษช๊œฑสœ สแดแดœ แด€ษดแด… แดแดœส€ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ แด›ษชสŸสŸ แดส...
137K 8.4K 48
" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more . He opened the door of his bedroom and...