The Lost Afton Sibling.

By LockW-and-EOctober

y/n is Micheal's twin sister, when William and Clara are to busy to watch the four year olds they turn to the... More

CHAPTER ONE: The introduction
The first night at grandpa's house
Waking as a plushie
authors note.
Soul switch.
New papa.
A/N
C.C's/ Chris's death
A/n
Chapter Two: Night one begin!
The next night
Well that was close

Meeting the missing children

750 6 1
By LockW-and-EOctober

*WARNING MENTION OF MURDER, ABUSE, AND GIRE BUT WHAT'S A FBAF BOOK WITHOUT THIS CRAP!*

Y/N'S POV

Today, Chris, Terrence, Papa glitchy and myself are following our family to dad's new restaurant. Freddy Fazbears pizza, since the death of Chris, Elizabeth has been keeping Zapper and myself close to her. While Micheal has secretly holding on to Chris's old golden plush in his bag.

We watch as the restaurant fills with children and families and the animatronics spring to life singing and dancing on there stages, and on there breaks they wonder around. Children seem to crowd the animatronics when on break.

I follow Michael when I spot him he works the night shift here because dad said he would be perfect. I find this place amusing as do my other dead family members. But I avoid it during the day seeing as some children actually communicate with us and I'm very shy. So I let papa, Chris, and Terrence enjoy the children's company while I follow my twin. Micheal has walked to the back office and grabbed some clothing and put it in his bag with Chris's old plush and his foxy mask that was Terrence's before hand. I follow him as he walks back into the main area of the pizza place and he gives forced smiles to kids who try to get him to play, only to give in when Elizabeth steps over and asks him to play. I look around and spot my dad and mom talking so I head over and stick close to them both. "I don't like it Clara. He knows he shouldn't be that close to Lizzy." Dad said rather roughly. "William you told him not to make her upset and she asked to play with him. If he said no she would have gotten upset. And he says yes you get upset. Dear you need to make up your mind. He's obviously hurting as well." Mom says quietly. "He never truly healed the first time this happened. So don't be so hard on him. Ok?" Mom states as sge turns her head back towards Micheal and Elizabeth. Dad just gives a rough grunt in response.

*Time skip to birthday party*

I had decided to stick close to dad since he was farthest away from the sea of children in the reastrant. And watched as he brought out one of the old Fredbear family dinners animatronic suits. I believe it's Goldenbonnie or Springbonnie. Dad said that it was Goldenbonnie when a female was present in the Bonnie and Springbonnie when a male was present in it. I watch as he skillfully threw on the suit and head to the kitchen for the cake and knife for the birthday boy. The name Fritz was written in a beautiful cursive font in strawberry gel.

I follow dad with the cake and he gathers 5 children and lure them to a staff only room where the animatronics were resting away from the crowd and waiting for maintenance before there next show. I noticed these children haven't seen me at all so they must be older then at least 6 no younger than 4 for the smallest in the group.

*WARNING GORE AND MURDER SKIP IF YOU WISH!*

I follow them onto the room and watch as my dad pulls out the knife and the children seem to get excited for the cake, but dad dropped the cake and walked towards the children pulling the Springbonnie's head off his and laugh. He got to the birthday boy first, picked him up tossing him at a wall causing an arm and leg to break the boy screamed but the room was sound proof and no one outside the room can hear inside. I watch as dad walks towards the youngest looking kid she has blonde hair and blue eyes filled with fear. I watch helplessly as dad stabbed at her but one of the boys ran infront of her taking the stab for her. He looked to be a little older then the girl. He fell to the ground after dad stabs him again in the heart and the boy falls limp bleeding heavily from both wounds, the girl he protected gets stabbed in the side of the head and her neck brutally snapped, she to falls limp. The other to children have hidden from my dad... No... William. This is not my father I loved... I watch as William hunts and kills the other to kids. Leaving the birthday boy, Fritz as the last one. Father laughs and picks the boy up by his broken arm and stabs him in the eye, then he throws him back to the ground and stabs him 7 times in the chest.

*THE KILLING IS OVER!*

I watch as William stuffed the poor dead children into the animatronics and clean his face, after he does he heads to a corner and takes the suit off, and seems to have Grey with him. I watch as he walks over to a unfinished wolf animatronic and throw Grey into it. I feel myself getting pulled towards the meachine and I get trapped inside the wolf with Grey.

*Time skip to the end of the day*

I have been trapped in this suit all day. Papa, Chris, and Terrence have tried to help me out of it and I've tried glitching out of it but nothing works, Grey has been trying to figure out how this is possible and why as to William through us into this suit. A little while after we stopped trying to get out of the suit the other animatronics boot up and my suit boots up as well thanks to Grey figuring out how to. The other animatronics start to panic and scream at each other and my family's presences. Then the calmed down slightly and started introducing themselves. Fritz was stuffed into Foxy, Gabriel was stuffed into Freddy, Susie in chica, Cassidy in Golden Freddy with Chris, and Jeremy in Bonnie. I introduced myself to them then Grey did the same making them quite confused, Terrence and papa explained the situation to them and Chris then afterwards quietly introduced himself.

Later that night we left the storage staff room and headed to there spots. I on the other hand headed to the office and sat in the corner next to the desk and start conversating with Grey and Terrence who decided to keep us company. Soon after when 11:50 pm hits Michael walks into the office and jumps slightly at the sight of me next to the desk then takes a seat noting that I was very much so active and watching his movements, as he was watching my movements as well. Back in the storage room we had figured out my animatronics voice box has yet to be debugged and tweeked, so I just silently watch him. But soon after 12:00 am hits the others start moving to random rooms to get acquainted with there new home. Micheal seems to get uneasy with the others moving about and after 2:00am rolls around Jeremy attempts to explore the security room but Micheal shuts the door on him. I hear Jeremy walk off and Terrence follows him and I watch as Micheal opens the door again then his eyes snap to me and grey who have been sitting still and only moving our head and eyes  to watch Micheal as he works, he seems unnerved by us being there so I took it upon myself to move to the hall slowly and Micheal seems even more unsettled but I stop at the door and close it noticing Susie looking in the window of the room and mumbling something about Micheal being William. I turn the hall light on for Michael and point to chica then turn the light off and sit back quietly in my original spot.

Micheal seemed to feel safer around me after I locked Susie and Fritz out a few times and when 6:00 am hits the others shut down and I remain on and head back to the storage area but Micheal followed and stopped me before heading into the storage room. "Hey...um thanks for your help... I know your a robot and you don't really understand me at all... But I really appreciate the help. What's your name?" Micheal watched me patiently as I open my mouth and try to speak. "ØɄⱤ ₦₳₥Ɇ₴ ₳ⱤɆ ₲ⱤɆɎ ₳₦Đ ₳/₳/₦. (₳₦ł₥₳Ⱡ ₳₦ł₥₳₮ⱤØ₦ł₵ ₦₳₥Ɇ)" Micheal covered his ears and looked at us with a pitty filled look. "I'll fix you up tonight buddy. Then you can tell me your name alright?" He smiled gently and we just nod and head into the storage area and shut down, after I shut down I tried to leave again and I could! I followed Micheal home and watched as he walked into the house. "I'm home father. You didn't tell me the animatronics moved at night." Micheal quietly says to William who is seated on the couch as if he was waiting for Micheal. "We put them in roam at night. We are no longer letting them roam during the day the children get stuff in there joints. And in order to keep them functional we have to make sure that they move regularly so we decided to let them at night." William replied rather gruffly and glared at Micheal. "Why didn't you tell me before my shift. They were trying to get into the office!" Micheal growled at William quietly. "Don't speak to me like that Micheal Afton!" William roughly says while standing up quickly. "Why not old man? What are you going to do about it?" Micheal taunts.

*WARNING ABUSE INCOMING IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT BOLD TEXT*

I watch as William walks towards Micheal and growls lowly. "You want to say that again brat?" William glares at Micheal. "I said. Why not old man? What are you going to do about it?" Micheal spits out. I watch as William slaps Micheal's cheek. "Watch your tone with me." William growls "Why should I? That was weak." Micheal chuckles out. I watch as William drags Micheal off to the basement and shut the door behind him tossing Micheal into a far Wall and growls. "I said watch your TONE boy!" Micheal hisses in pain and rubs his back gently. "What was that for? I didn't do anything you old hag!" William growls and grabs an old baseball bat and smacks Micheal in the stomach with it roughly. "Don't talk back!" Micheal trys to fight back but in result only gets hurt more. I watch helplessly as William beats my brother and cry out for him to stop. Gaining the attention of papa glitchtrap who soon removes me from the room and explains to Terrence what happened and papa gets Chris and Terrence to try and calm me down.

*ABUSE IS OVER ITS SAFE TO READ NOW AND IF YOU READ THE ABUSE PART PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE HATE. I HAVE LEFT WARNINGS! YOU READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

Almost three hours later William had left and about and hour after Micheal crawls his way out of the basement. Not litterly crawl out but the way he's looking he really should have crawled. Mom didn't seem to notice and if she did she didn't really acknowledge him and Elizabeth seemed to drag him to the bathroom and thought he put makeup on so she could play doctor. To which Micheal played along and acting like he was fake hurt while hiding his pain.

I follow the family back to the restaurant and papa says its probably better for me to stay in the restaurant with Grey for now on. I agreed after a long argument about how I wouldn't see them or the family much but got talkiled into it by papa saying, "you'll get more time with Micheal and actually be able to respond to him and Grey will be bored without you. Terrence, Chris and I will visit you at night okay?" I sigh giving in to the request. "Fine... You promise to visit me?" Papa nodded gently. "Promise y/n" I smile and return to my and greys new body.

(ₐ/ₙ ₛₒᵣᵣY ᵢ ₕₐᵥₑₙ'ₜ ᵤₚDₐₜₑD ᵢₙ ₐ Wₕᵢₗₑ Bᵤₜ ₕₑᵣₑₛ ₐ ₗₒₙGₑᵣ Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₜₒ ₘₐₖₑ ᵤₚ Fₒᵣ ᵢₜ! ₜₕₐₜₛ ₜₕₑ ₑₙD ₒF ₜₕᵢₛ Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ GᵤYₛ, Gₐₗₛ, ₐₙD ₑₙBᵢₑₛ, ᵢ ₛₜₐᵣₜₑD WᵣᵢₜᵢₙG ₜₕᵢₛ ₐₜ 11:45ₚₘ ᵢₛₕ ₐₙD FᵢₙᵢₛₕₑD ₐₜ 1:46  ₐₘ ₕₒₚₑ Yₒᵤ ₑₙⱼₒYₑD ₜₕᵢₛ Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ᵢ ₕₒₚₑ ₜₒ ₛₑₑ Yₒᵤ ᵢₙ ₜₕₑ ₙₑₓₜ ₒₙₑ! ₜᵢₗₗ ₜₕₑₙ ₛₜₐY ₛₐFₑ! 2119 WₒᵣDₛ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
86K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
70.9K 2.8K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...