"15 Dooms and 1 Mate".(BTS x...

By AuthorK_0004

(BTS x Reader x Stray Kids) 15 Dooms 1 Mate. BTS and Stray Kids Are The Immortal Dooms and Rival , Full of Su... More

#Part 1. "The Begining ".
#Part 2. "Reborn"
#Part 3 : "Our Rights on You"
#Part 4: "Rules"
#Part 5: "Always For You"
#Part 6. "Lost Relation"
#Part 7. "Real Lee Y/n"
#Part 8 : "Call of Evil"
#Part 9 : "Rivals"
# Part 10 : "Possessed ?"
#Part 11. "Find Me".
#Part 12: "Run Away"
#Part 13:"Scream Of Devils "
Special Part: "Our Memories"
Special Part:"Our memories"
Part 14:"Welcome Back Helena"
#Part 15:"Tacenda"
#17:"Die For Me"
Part 18: "We'll Meet Again"

#16:"I'm Not A Demon"

2.2K 292 38
By AuthorK_0004

Note: I don't know But I guess it'll take only Two secs to vote this chapt.

----

Doom's POV...

Taehyung: don't know... What's Goin' on Up There..?

Jimin: Hyung.. Can't You use Your Power and know What Hyung and Y/n is Talki'n upstairs...?

Changbin: Calm down..We should Trust Hyung...!

Jungkook: Y/NNN..!

Everyone Looked upstairs and saw Y/n and G-dragon walking downstairs , Y/n Was Alright, She seems like she recover....

I.N: You OKaY Y/n...?

She didn't replied but Looked Down at floor...

G-dragon: Don't Worry... She's Okay...! But she wanna tell Y'all somethi'n..! Right Y/n...??

She hesitated But Looked Em' ......

Y/n: It's Mah fault I should have Thaught before blaming y'all.......! I'm really sorr~~

Han: Don't..! Please Don't apologize..!

Hyunjin: Trust us Y/n, We we're forced By the situation ....We Can't Do Anythin' that'll Hurt You...!

Jin: Y/n~~

Y/n:*Teary eyes*...I love Y'all....!

For a while, We couldn't process, What she said, but soon we Realised what she Said...

BTS and Skz: WHATTT...??

Y/n: "I really love y'all"... that's What I realised When I thought I'm Goin' to die, when I realised Maybe I won't be together with y'all anymore...!

Her words we're like knife, cutting Through our heart, She was saying What We Wanted to hear from Her desperately....

She was cryin' but Also Happy, she suddenly Sat on her Knees and Looked at us With smile....

Y/n: I know the ending of our Story....*sad smile*....but Can We Stay together forever..?

We Looked at each other and Chuckled like fools while sheding tears....

15 Dooms: Yes, We can..Y/n....!

----------

Helena's pov....

I walked through mah castle hallway which is now Covered With Dust and Darkness....
Then mah Eyes, landed on Mah throne, I Smirked widely and Walked towards it, .....

Helena: Your Queen is here...!

I took seat on Mah throne and...

Helena: YOUR QUEEN IS BACK... HAILL YOUR QUEEN....!!

I shouted and whole castle echoed With Mah voice, i Smirked and mah outfit Changed into How I Used to be When I met G-dragon....

Helena: Now I feel Young..!

Then, I Walked towards A Huge Basement of Mah castle...I stood in front of a Gaint Door....or should I say The Doors of the Hell... I closed Mah Eyes to chant mah spells and...

Helena: *open eyes*....Now Come Out and Serve Your Queen...!!

I Smirked widely hearing Loud Footsteps comin' through the Doors, Suddenly doors slightly Opened and Two Demons Came out and Bowed To me.....

Helena: I want You to Bring that Stupid b!tch here and Kill those Dooms..! Understand..?

Demon: Sure..Mah Highness..!!

They Two Ran towards out to complete Their task while I can't wait for the victory....

🌼🌼

Y/n POV.....

Jin: *sad smile*...I wish I Never had these powers ... I wish I Never Knew what's Goin' to Happen in future..!!

You suddenly Heard Jin's voice, You Turned around and Saw him Standin' behind You....

Y/n: But.......If You Didn't had these Powers we wouldn't have met..... Right ?

Jin: Yeah.... Meeting you was the best Thing...!

You interwined Your fingers with Him and....

Y/n: Maybe Not Now But we Will Be together Soon...!

Jin had tears in his Eyes, He rested His forehead on your one....

Jin: I love you..!

Before You could Say Anythin' suddenly You felt a Loud thud Noice from downstairs....

Y/n: What's That..?

Jin let Go of Your hand .......You both ran downstairs to See other's Also There With same expressions......

I.N: What's Happening..?

Suddenly The lights Started to flicker and Y'all Stood together In union. ......

...!!!: Ohh... So the BTS clang and The Stz Clang are Now together..??

A deep demonic voice Said...

Jimin: Who are You..? Don't act like a coward... Face US..!!

And suddenly Someone knocked out jimin in the air....

Before Y'all Could Even react, The demons Showed their Selves......

Changbin: Sh!t !!

Y/n: What's Wrong..?

Before they all could Even Explain anything to You time freezed, You Saw BTS and skz freezed like statues ......

Y/n: Wh~What..?

Then You Noticed, You can Move even those Two demons....

Those Two Bowed To You while You we're Scared as Hell.... suddenly That Bull demon came forward..

Bull demon: I'm Esthesis........ I was supposed to Kill em' But I will Give ya a chance To save em'..!

Y/n: What Do You Mean..? And Why I would believe you..?

You we're ready to attack em' with Your power but another Rock demon Said...

Rock Demon: Why givin' chance ..? Just smack Their Heads..!!

Esthesis: Calm Down ......!! He's Name is DeadMug ..!

Y/n: Why You Two Are Here..?? Please Just leave..!!

DeadMug: I can't believe a Human like you is Goin' to Be our queen..! Useless bullshit !!

Esthesis: Stop it..! Now let's Talk about business..!! Our Blood For Dooms are like poison....!

Y/n: Shut up..! Don't fool Me..! I know Nothing can harm em'..!

Esthesis: Ohh really...? DeadMug.. Show Her What our blood can doo...??

They Both Smirked to Each other, That Demon Made a Deep cut in his hand and While whispering some Spells.......

Y/n: Yahh....What You're Doin'..??

His dripping black blood formed into Gas, And it made it's way towards the dooms.....

Esthesis: Now just see whats Goin' to Happen...! *Smirk*...

As That gass Entered in the dooms bodies, Esthesis unfreeze the time and suddenly dooms Started to cough....

Y/n: Yahh..What You Did..?? What's wrong with em'..??

One by one They Started to pass out on floor  while coughing Blood....

You we're about to run to em' But DeadMug Blocked your way...

DeadMug: No Matter what...They Have to die..?!

Y/n: N~No...! I can't ..!!

Esthesis: They Don't have Time Dear..!!

Y/n: Don't say that..!! Dad...He Will Help em'..!!

You don't have any idea how You should contact Your Dad For Help....

Esthesis: You're So silly....Now Follow us..!

Esthesis Opened a portal into a another place.....

You we're really Scared, You Wanted to run Away But Esthesis grabbed your hair Harshly...

Y/n: Whyy..?? Please Let us Go...!

You begged while cryin' But He Didn't Showed Any Mercy and dragged You into the portal....

He pushed You forward causing You to Fall on your Knees....

..!??:Tsk Tsk Tsk....How Cruel..!!

You recognised this voice and immediately Looked Up to see Helena sitting on Her thrown In Her Real form....

Helena: Told you... we'll Meet Soon..!!

Y/n: Please...Help em'..! They're dying.. please..! Let me go...?!

Helena: I Don't like When You cry... Mah Princess..!*Smirk*...But I love it When You beg to Me For mercy..!!

Y/n: Please.....I Will do whatever you want But please Help em'..!!

Helena: whatever..? You Sure..??

You know it, it's risky But You didn't cared at all. ... ...

Y/n: Yes..... Whatever You say...!!

She Smirked and Walked towards you, she made You stand up .....

Helena: Y/n.....Tell me What Do You Want..?

Y/n: I want to save em' ...... They're dying please..!

Helena Smirked..... ..

Helena: I know....How They can be saved..!!

Y/n: No..I don't Trust You.....! Only Dad can Help Me...!!

Helena Smirked and Curtains behind Her Moved revealing Your dad On knees while Hands Handcuffed......

Y/n: DADD...!!

YOU we're about to Go to him But Helena grabbed your arms she didn't let you goo....

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT...???!! Just Let mee goo..!!

You Shouted on Her But She Just Smirked....

Helena: Ask Him whatever you want....cause soon he's Also Goin' to die...Mah Dear..!!

Y/n: w~why...??

DeadMug: Because We gave him the same Poison that we gave to Your lovers...!!

After hearing This You had Your heart in pieces, Anger was taking Over Your Mind....

Helena: Don't give me That look..! You can't Do anything to Me...!!

Y/n: You're a Bloody Demon...!!

Helena :*in mind*... Ohh...Get More angry Y/n......This Anger Will trigger Your evilness...!!

Helena: And You are a Child of Demon.! So you're a Demon Too.. like me..!!

Y/n : I'M NOT A DEMONNN....!!

You Shouted , Your veins popped out while Your Eyes changed their colour. . ........

Seeing Your transformation, Helena Started to Step Back in fear...

Helena: ATTACK HERR...!!

AS You glared Those demons They hesitate But Immediately Ran to you ..........
They attacked together at You, but you disappeared in thin Air....

Helena: Where the Hell She disappeared..???... Search her Idiot..!!

Y/n: Why searching Me...?  I'm Here....at the place I belong...!!

Everyone Followed your voice and found you sittin' at the Helena's throne ....

Helena: HOW DARE YOU...??

Your Evil side has already took Over your Mind....You Smirked at Her and again disappeared.....

Esthesis: Now stop Your game ..and Appear..!!

You appeared right in front of Him...You whispered a spell and started to float in air ..... But You didn't broke Your Eye contact With Esthesis....

Y/n: Do You like Play hide and seek..? Ohh....I can see fear in your Eyes...!!

Esthesis: fear...? I'm not afraid of Anythin'~~

Helena: stop it she's taking you under Her control...!

Y/n:*in mind*...kill DeadMug.....I don't like his Name....!

Esthesis was fully under Your control, He grabbed his sword and

DeadMug: YAHH.....What are You Doin'..??

And He stepped the sword Right Into his stomach....

Helena: NOOO . .........You Fcking Idiot..?!

Y/n: I.... Don't like your voice...!!

Helena: Are you Goin' to command Him to Kill Me too...??

Y/n : No..... You're queen... You're special So ......*Smirk*....

You looked at Esthesis, he lightly nodded his head and Pushed the same sword into his throat, killing his self....

You Smirked at The horrifying sight........

Helena: Y/n.....Y~You can't kill Me...! I'm Your Mother...!! Please Dear...!!!

You immediately hug Her....

Y/n: Ohh...Mom...of course I won't kill you....*Smirk*....I Will torture You to Death..!!

Helena immediately Pushed You Away... and Was about to use Her power, You used your spell and she couldn't even Move Her Body anymore....

Helena: Free me ......Y/n..!

Y/n: Beg Me..*smirk*...!

G-dragon: Y/~nn...!! Please Do Not Loose your control Over Your Mind..!! Please Princess I beg...!!

You Smirked...

Y/n: Tsk Tsk Tsk....The King of the Dooms is begging Me...! How Awesome..!!

You smelled the air and bit your lips...

Y/n: This smell of blood....! I really wanna taste some bloody flash. . . . .!!

You we're enjoying the smell of the those bleeding blood from those dead demons...... While Helena is still stuck in your spells. . . . . .

G-dragon: Ohh God...How You can let the Evil win..? Please Help... please...?!

You stood up and walked Towards the dead demons in hunger of their blood....

..!?!: Y/n..??

You heard a whispering, You looked around to see no one... you ignored and Again headed towards The Body..

..!?: I know the ending of our Story....*sobs*....but Can We Stay together forever..?

I heard your own voice suddenly familiar blurred memories flooded into your mind .....

Y/n: STOP IT...!! NOO....I wanna be evil... Don't Wanna be that looser Y/n..!!

You Grabbed Your head and screamed out....

G-dragon: ... Sorry Y/n..This Pain Will Help you to remember Who You are..??

Helena: ..... You're fcking bitch..!! Better You diee..!!!!

To be continued......

Author a/n :
Idk I just tried My Best, some of Y'all Messenged me to update dooms so I did and Will update yandere till tomorrow night IG . See I tried Still if there's any mistake do tell me I'll correct my mistakes Ok. We can help Each other Right ?  🌼🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
212K 9.9K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
539K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...