Marry Me 결혼하자 || c.bg×s.rj

By mxnnlightt

❝Shin Ryujin, will you finally marry me?❞ In which Choi Beomgyu and Shin Ryujin are the best of friends when... More

ꕤ INTRODUCTION ꕤ
Prologue ꕤ
˚₊‧꒰ა 🎧 ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
chapter: 1
chapter: 2
chapter: 3
chapter: 4
chapter: 5
chapter: 6
chapter: 7
chapter: 8
chapter: 9
chapter: 10
chapter: 11
chapter: 12
chapter: 13
chapter: 14
chapter: 15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
chapter: 24
Marry Me: Vol. II
chapter: 26
chapter: 27
chapter: 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter: 31
chapter: 32
chapter 33
chapter: 34
chapter: 35
chapter: 36
chapter: 37

chapter: 25

1.6K 88 184
By mxnnlightt

Ryujin

I collected my textbooks and heaved a sigh. The bell just rang as my eyes traveled to the big clock stuck on the wall to see that it's 12pm, meaning its lunch time. I stayed in the library to review some topics while waiting for lunch but I ended up just spacing out for the whole 30 minutes of my stay.

I grabbed the strap of my bag and thanked the librarian before stepping out of the library. Beomgyu went with me at the library earlier but soon told me he had to see Heeseung after 5 minutes so he left and never came back.

But he told me that we will get lunch together, so I'll just see him at the cafeteria I guess?

Walking through the hallways, I see students walking out of class, on their lockers, but most walking to get lunch. I decided to stop by my locker to drop some of my textbooks since I don't want to bring these thick and heavy books with me everywhere I go.

I heard someone walk up behind the door of my locker. I couldn't see his face but I know for sure who this is.

I smiled unknowingly and continued to put the rest of my books before slamming my locker just to be greeted by a face I'm familliar with.

"Beom-"

The smile I was wearing quickly dropped when I realized who the person is. He was smiling widely at me while I continued to stare at him.

"Hey, babe." He called in a disgusting seductive tone.

I scrunched my forehead and started walking away from him. I never thought I would see that face of his up close again. I never dreamed to see that face of his again.

I felt someone grabbed my forearm and made me stop walking.

"Let me go, Jaemin." I aggressively removed my arms from his grasp.

"I just want to say hi." Jaemin chuckled and faced me.

I glanced around the hallway and saw students staring at us in a weird way. Some stopped walking, some didn't but gave us weird stares.

I sighed and looked at him dead in the eye. "Well then hi!" I greeted sarcastically. "Now I gotta go." I pointed at my front and attempted to walk again but he blocked my way.

"That's it?" Jaemin raised a brow. "Come on, Jin. Acting like you don't know me huh?." He said as I crossed my arms.

"Seems like it. I did forgot about you." I said blankly while he smirked.

"Good."

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confused.

"Let's start over again, shall we?" Jaemin slowly started approaching me as I took a step backward.

"No, thank you. I don't tolerate cheaters." I told him before walking away. As I was almost at the entrance of the cafeteria, I was stopped when someone held my hand.

"Stop this shit Jaemin. I'm so done with you." It's him again. I tried to let go but he gripped my hand even tighter.

"I'm gonna get you to come back to me." He neared his face to mine while I pushed him away.

"No." I squinted my eyes at him. "Let go of me or I will slap that annoying face of yours right here, right now. In front of all these students." I threatened and looked at the crowd staring at us right now. "You hate being embarassed right?"

Jaemin breathed out and grabbed both of my hands so I can't move and again, neared his face to mine.

"Try me." He whispered to my ear.

In a matter of seconds, I saw that Jaemin was harshly pulled away from me.

"What do you think you're doing?" A familliar voice spoke staring at Jaemin who got annoyed by his actions.

"Can't you see I'm talking to her?" He replied pushing his hand away from his shoulders before looking at him.

Jaemin looked at him from head to toe and chuckled. "Of course, the Choi Beomgyu."

Jaemin then looked at me while Beomgyu did too. "What is he doing here?"

"I-" I was about to speak when Beomgyu put me behind him.

"Leave Ryujin alone, Jaemin." Beomgyu deadpanned. I took a look at Beomgyu and he has his straight face on. But damn if a stare could kill, Jaemin would be ashes by now.

"This is none of your business Beomgyu." Jaemin reached out to me as Beomgyu slapped his arms away.

"Dude, I was just talking to her." Just talking to her, my ass.

"She doesn't want to talk to you." That is right. I don't want to talk to you.

Jaemin crossed his arms and stared intensely at Beomgyu who was doing the same.

"For a bestfriend, you are overprotective."

Beomgyu

"For a bestfriend, you are overprotective." He said as I smirked.

"So what if I am?" I replied stepping forward as I felt Ryujin held my arm to stop me from doing anything.

I can feel stares everywhere. Who are we kidding? We are at the entrance of the cafeteria making a scene. If Jaemin didn't approach Ryujin then none of this would happen. I can't just stand there and watch him make someone uncomfortable. And no, that's not just someone. He's making Ryujin uncomfortable, that's my girl we are talking about here.

"I feel bad for Ryujin. She's gonna suffer a lot with you." He said as I clenched my jaw.

"Jaemin, watch your words." Ryujin interfered. "Let's go, Beomgyu." She pulled me but I didn't budge and stayed at my place looking intensely at Jaemin who was smiling in victory.

I badly want to punch him right now.

"I'm telling you. Stop bothering Ryujin or you won't like what I'll do to you." I whispered, threatening him.

Jaemin scoffed at my face. "I'm gonna get Ryujin back." I shook my head at his response.

"That won't happen because..." I said blankly.

"She's already mine."

Gasps were heard around us and some started whispering to each other. I thought it was obvious?

"You know Beomgyu. That tactic doesn't work for me anymore." Jaemin said as I raised a brow.

"Accept the truth that we are dating." I said as the crowd gasped again. I basically announced the whole academy that me and Ryujin are dating.

"You're just telling me that so I'll leave Ryujin alone." He crossed his arms. "I've seen a lot of these." Jaemin shook his head.

"Just so you know, you look like an idiot standing there not believing him!" Chaeryeong shouted from the distance while enjoying her milkshake as everyone looked at her.

"Oh geez, so many eyes." Chaeryeong covered her face.

"You knew?" Minjeong and Jeongin who were sitting beside her slapped both of her arms, widening their eyes at her.

Jaemin met eyes with me as I raised my brows. "I don't care what role you have in Ryujin's life. I'll get her back whether you like it or not."

"As if you'll get what you want." I just gave him a smirk and watched him leave the scene.

He walked away to who knows where before the students started gossiping about what happened.

They all finally went back to their original businesses as I watched him with my clenched jaw until he disappeared from my sight.

Now, majority of the academy knows I'm dating Ryujin. It's not like I don't like it. I just didn't imagine that it would happen this way.

"That asshole." I was cut out of my trance when Ryujin spoke and clinged on my arm.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly and held both of her shoulders. I sighed in relief when she nodded.

"I'm fine. I tried to push him away earlier but he just wouldn't leave me alone." She explained to me.

"Oh rea-" I looked at the direction where he left to and clenched my fist. He's getting on my nerves.

"But...he's gone now. Don't worry." Ryujin assured and calmed me down by patting my back.

After a couple of seconds of silence, I looked at Ryujin who gave me a thin smile.

"He wants you back, by the way." I blurted and broke the eye contact.

"I know." She clicked her tongue. "But I hate him with my whole existence. He's a menace to the society I swear." She added as I just chuckled.

"After what he did, never." Ryujin crossed her arms. "And besides you already told everyone that 'she's already mine'." She imitated.

I met eyes with her and took a deep breath. "Um about that, I didn't mean to-"

"Shushshshs." She waved her hands in front of me. "It's alright, I'm glad you did." She smiled at me while I did the same. Oh, wait she's glad I did-

"Anyway, I'm sorry I wasn't there on time." I apologized and scratched the back of my head. If I arrived on time, it wouldn't reach to a point like that.

"What are you talking about?" She tilted her head. "What matters is that you got there for me." She hugged my arm as I laughed.

"The next time you encounter him. Promise to tell me, okay?" I put my hands on my hips.

"I hope he won't dare or I'm punching him myself." She replied as I gave a chuckle.

"That's my girl." I ruffled her hair as she smiled.

"Come on, I'm hungry." Ryujin said as I nodded before putting my arm around her shoulder so we could enter the cafeteria.

But we were stopped when three people blocked our way. One tall lad crossing his arms, uh one short boy smiling widely, and one short haired girl eating her sandwich.

I let go of Ryujin's shoulder as she let go of my hand and we faced the three who were looking at us straight in the eyes.

"You guys have a lot of explaining to do." Chaeryeong slowly walked towards us with Taehyun on her side.

"But that was awesome hyung." Taehyun nudged me.

"She's already mine." Taehyun imitated his voice as Chaeryeong face palmed herself.

We met gazes with the three as I chuckled nervously.

"Can we um eat lunch first? Before-"

"NO." The three said in unison as me and Ryujin looked at each other.

Author

"MONTHS AGO?" The three shouted in unison as the other students shushed them down which they muttered lots of sorry too.

"And you guys never told us? I can't believe this." Minjeong leaned back on her chair.

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with Jeong but I agree." Jeongin agreed while Minjeong gave him a glare.

Their friends were kind enough to agree that they should discuss this while eating lunch so they're all munching their foods while listening to each other.

Chaeryeong was just busy with her food while Taehyun was also listening to them since he's curious. Heeseung was not surprised to hear them dating but was still interested so he's silently listening. Minjeong and Jeongin felt most betrayed of all. Beomgyu and Ryujin trying to make them understand on why they kept it as a secret.

"You Heeseung. Why are you so quiet?" Minjeong pointed at him while he munched on his food.

"What can I say? I'm not surprised. You both are acting like you never shipped them." Heeseung said pertaining to the 2Jeongs.

"We are whining on why they didn't tell us. Don't you feel betrayed?" Minjeong held her chest, acting hurt.

"We are the biggest BeomRyu admirers here and we?" Minjeong blinked.

Heeseung scrunched his forehead. "I'm sure they have reasons why they didn't tell us and just told it to Chaeryeong."

"In my defense, it was my fault. Okay?" Chaeryeong admitted.

"They only trust Chaeryeong hmp." Jeongin crossed his arms on his chest and faced away from her.

Chaeryeong shoved her bagel into Taehyun's hands and stood up. "THEY HAD NO PLANS ON TELLING ME JEONGIN. I JUST CAUGHT THEM." She raised her voice.

"Noona, calm down. Have a bagel." Taehyun gave back her food as she slowly sat down and continued eating while frowning at Jeongin.

Good thing that the students are one by one leaving the cafeteria. There's only 1 or 2 groups left so it wasn't so embarassing for Chaeryeong. Well, it's not like she cares anyways.

"I'm still having mixed feelings about this." Minjeong said and sipped her drink.

The table got silent all of a sudden for a few seconds but not until Taehyun decided to speak.

"Can we let the couple talk now?" He asked the rest as they nodded.

Ryujin nearly choked on her drink from the word 'couple'. Yeah, she's still not used to it. Beomgyu gave her a tissue as she gladly accepted it.

"Where do we start then?" Beomgyu asked them as they shrugged.

"Anywhere. Be detailed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 212 161
(Idk why wattpad keeps unmarking my stories as mature THERE'S CLEARLY MATURE CONTENT HERE!) [Content Warning: Mentions of Violence*, Suicide*, Death*...
13K 655 14
a collection of beomryu-centric oneshots. - based on pure imagination - rated for language and suggestive scenes
12.9K 111 7
this is my first story, i have an youtube channel too. my channel is * AhEm* "bakugou simp" this is going to be sero x todoroki there might be smut...
3K 71 5
Tkymkghn fanfic "Please, can somebody tell me why I'm going on vacations with you again?" "You love us." "You want to take the opportunity to drown u...