Strip Tease

By jjudd1

"I'd really like to make love to you, Angela, but I don't want to pressure you in to it because I know you ar... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Erotic Strip Tease

1.6K 4 0
By jjudd1

"I really can not believe I let you talk me in to this," I groaned. My friend Julie squealed with joy. 

We were waiting in line for the male strip club to open. "We have VIP tickets though, Angela. You have to be a little bit excited," Julie was pretty much hopping from one foot to the other in anticipation. "Front row seats for an extra forty dollars. I just hope it's worth it," I was not looking forward to this.  Loud music, bright lights, greasy men invading my personal space.  And by personal space I meant anywhere within fifty feet of me. "How often do you come to Sydney, Australia, Angela? That's right. Never, We're on vacation. The vacation of a lifetime. We're both young, careless, and single. We are going to have the best time of our lives," Julie had had a smile on her face since we had met at the airport in Atlanta seventy-two hours ago. Finally after what felt like a thirty hour flight we arrived, spent the first night trying to adjust to the time change, spent the afternoon on the beach and now here we were, about to get covered in male sweat in a room packed full of lusty hormonal women. "I'm sorry I'm being a bit of a drag. I know how much this means to you. If nothing else, I promise to get completely shit faced for you," Julie beamed at me. "I hope you know that I've made it my mission to ensure that you lose your virginity on this trip," I gasped, looking around to see if anyone nearby had heard, and felt my face start to burn. "I can't believe you just said that," I covered my face with my hands. It was true though. I was probably the last twenty-five year old virgin left on this side of the Earth. It wasn't like I was saving myself for marriage or anything, I just hadn't ever been that attracted to anyone enough to get naked for them. I found myself moderately attractive with my long blonde hair, green eyes, and Double-D chest. But I was short and slightly overweight. I wasn't bothered though. I thought I looked fine. Julie, however, was a complete knock-out. Curly red hair, crystal blue eyes, tall, skinny, small but perky breasts. She was completely gorgeous. I was used to being ignored by the men when she was around but I didn't mind too much, and not that I judged her one bit for it but she was usually a sure thing for a guy. He never had to work to hard to get in her pants. I envied her for that. I wished I could just let my inhibitions go and throw caution to the wind long enough to really have a good time. I blame my parents strict upbringing.

"They're opening the door!" Julie practically screamed it in my ear and I jumped a mile. There was a lot of pushing from in front and behind me. We inched forward little by little and we were met by some very handsome and scantily clad men at the front of the line. Julie handed our tickets to them and we were led away by another handsome man in very tight black leather pants to a table front and center. We were at a table by ourselves. Julie was practically bouncing out of her seat with joy. A waitress came to us moments later to take our drink orders. This is why I was here. I wanted to have a good time. "I want a Bahama mama and a strawberry daiquiri, please," They usually only let you have two at a time. Julie ordered a madori sour and the waitress left us. I glanced at my watch. "It's supposed to start in five minutes. I'm going to make a quick trip to the ladies room so I don't miss anything," I was trying to sound enthusiastic for the sake of trying to have a good time. There would be plenty of time for lying on the beach, reading a good book, and sipping daiquiris later. We were here for two weeks after all. Julie nodded to me and I followed the signs to the ladies room. I peed and washed my hands and stood looking in the mirror. Taking an extra minute I re applied my lipstick and mascara. There, I'm one sexy bitch.

I opened the bathroom door and slammed straight into a bare chest. Arms went around me to keep me steady. I had to look up a long ways to see what face was connected to this hard chest. I was met by dark brown eyes, and brown hair that came down just past his face. His chin had the perfect amount of stubble on it and he was by far the most handsome man I had ever seen. "You alright?" His Australian accent washed over me and I was in a daze for a few moments.

I shook myself out of his trance. "I'm fine. Sorry I bumped you," My voice was higher pitched than normal. I stepped out of his arms, his eyes burning into mine he asked, "What's your name?"  A booming voice from a nearby room startled me and I broke eye contact. "Oi, It's nearly showtime move your arse!"  I smiled politely at the man, noting quickly that he was shirtless and stumbled back to my table. Julie looked relieved when I sat down. "You took your time. I was afraid you were going to miss the opening number. Your drinks are here," Ah yes, I smiled. I took the Bahama mama first as the daiquiri was my favorite and I wanted to save it for last. I had just put the straw to my lips when the lights dimmed and the wild music began to play. Julie started to giggle in her excitement and I heard several women squeal.

The first act was good. A group of five men dancing. They were good dancers. They all looked about the same. Rippling biceps, six pack abs, strong jaw line, chests glistening in the lights. My tanned god that I met by the bathroom was not one of them. After that the master of ceremonies came out and welcomed us all. He went around the room a bit asking women what they were celebrating, a bachelorette party at that table, a birthday at the other table, a ladies night out over there. And then he came to us. Julie did all the talking. "We're on vacation from America!" She practically shouted, and there was a roar from the ladies congratulating us. She sat back down and threw back what was left of her drink and motioned for the waitress to bring another. I continued sipping mine. I'd always been a cheap drunk. These two drinks would most likely do me in. The master of ceremonies finished parading the room and announced the next act. He called the bride-to-be on to the stage. She was getting a personal lap dance. How exciting for her.

She was seated on a chair in the middle of the stage and moments later the lights dimmed again and the music came on. A man dressed as a fireman came on in the full suit. He danced hard for her and soon his hat was gone and his jacket was thrown to the side revealing his broad shoulders and short blonde hair. He seemed very experienced in what he was doing and he thrust his crotch against her several times. She seemed to be enjoying it. The women were screaming all around me. Julie's mouth seemed to be watering. Gosh, I'd be so embarrassed if that were me. The dance ended and the master of ceremonies came back on pulling the birthday girl on stage so she could have her fun. A man dressed as a construction worker did his dance for her and she screamed with joy. His dance was much like the last.

When they dance was over I had finished my Bahama mama and with joy started on my daiquiri. The master of ceremonies came back on stage. "Our next act is going to randomly select one of you lucky ladies to join him on stage, please give it up for Officer Randy!" The crowd roared at the double meaning and I groaned inwardly. This guy must be the main attraction as many of the women in the nearby tables were giggling with excitement. The lights dimmed and the music came on. He came on stage. It was the tanned God I had met earlier by the ladies room. He was dressed like a police officer and looked good enough to eat. I couldn't believe it but my mouth actually watered. He walked down the steps on to the floor and the women were panting for him, calling his name, waving ten and twenty dollar bills, hoping he'd pick them. He seemed to be scanning the crowd. His eyes found my table. Julie was waving money. I was sure he'd pick her. But his eyes met mine. He was coming for me. Oh God, no. I couldn't go up there. I had to get out of here. I went to get up and Julie grabbed my arm in a firm grip. "Don't you dare," I looked at her, shocked. She knew he was coming to get me. I turned to look back at him and he was right in front of me.

He pulled me up roughly and spun me around. I didn't know what he was doing until I felt cold metal against my wrists. Were those handcuffs? I tried to pull my hands apart. Yes. Those were definitely hand cuffs. He spun me back around to face him and before I could stop him he hoisted me up, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me like a sack of potatoes on to the stage. He placed me on to the floor and pushed me until I fell back onto the chair. The lights are bright and I can't see the audience but I can hear them screaming their excitement.

The first to go was his shirt and it was greeted by more cheers and screams. He slowly licked up my throat and a thrill shot up my spine. I gasped and my knees parted slightly without my telling them to. He took the opportunity and put his head between my legs kissing my thighs and heading for the place so many men had failed to reach. I was wearing a skirt at Julie's suggestion. God,why did I have to wear a skirt? My thighs tensed as he got nearer. He looked up at me then his brown eyes sparkling with lust. Giving me a knowing smile. He stood then and removed his slacks then exposing tight briefs and what looked to be a massive erection. My mouth went dry. The crowd was getting hysterical but I could barely hear them.

He pulled me up from the chair then and gave me a very personal policeman type frisk, checking me for any imaginary weapons that I might be carrying. His hands lingered on my stomach and ass. I was in such a state of shock that I couldn't run even if I had thought of it. After the frisk he bent me backwards so far back that my full weight was being held by him. He began kissing me then. Starting just above my breasts he kissed every inch of my neck. His head rose above mine and his lips came crashing down on mine. His tongue invaded my mouth and my breath was taken from me again. He tasted like mint and smelled absolutely intoxicating. I wasn't sure if it was my drink or him but I was completely lost. He finally broke the kiss and I vaguely heard the roar from the crowd. He then hoisted me back up on his shoulder and carried me off stage. The music ended as soon as we were off. The crowd was deafening. He put me down and turned me around to uncuff me.

"Thanks for being a good sport," he said to me. I could only nod. My voice was gone. He turned me back around to face him. "Wait for me after the show is over. I'd like to finish what we started," I gaped up at him. I couldn't believe what he was saying to me. "I'm not sure I could afford you," He gave a hard laugh at what I said. "I meant something closer to having dinner or a drink with me," My face burned with embarrassment. "Oh. Ok. I'll probably still be here," I didn't want to make promises to him. I had a history of chickening out of dates and this was certainly going to be something I wanted to hide from. "Good," he said. He pulled me close and gave me a soft kiss on the neck. Goosebumps covered my skin. I stumbled back when he let me go and I made my way back to Julie. The next act was on but she still gave me a bright smile and a thumbs up. Apparently I did well. I was glad everyone enjoyed the show.

The rest of the night I sat quietly sipping my daiquiri. Should I stay or should I cut and run? What did he want from me? Did Julie call ahead and ask them to set me up with a guy? Was she that desperate for me to lose my virginity? A huge part of me was dying for him to have his hands on me again. If you're not going to lose it to someone you love this guy was easily the next best thing. He looked like he would be a sex god and judging from what could be seen outlined in those briefs it was almost a guarantee.  Considering I was even considering seeing him afterwards was proof that the alcohol was working it's way into my bloodstream.

Finally, the Master of Ceremonies came out and announced the final act. The stage was swarmed by all the strippers and they performed a synchronized dance for everyone. The women were shouting. I found Officer Randy who was now in a pair of very tight jeans and he was ripping the shirt from his chest. I was again flooded with desire as I gazed up at his glistening bronze skin. I let my gaze slide lazily up his six pack stomach to his hard pecs, to his very strong looking biceps and settled on his face. I was startled to see that he was staring at me. Was he dancing just for me? I felt my nipples harden at the thought and wetness pool between my legs. I'm sure it was all in my imagination but I decided to entertain the thought. I'm sure he was paid very well to have women pant all over themselves for him. I was sure he wouldn't be waiting for me after the show was over. It was all an act after all. A very delicious one, but an act just the same. I smiled at him and let my eyes linger on his body. I knew my drinks were definitely having their effect on me but I didn't mind. I was finally having a good time. He was stripping his jeans off and once again we were all blessed with the sight of seeing his enormous erection. My eyes were drawn to it and I fantasized for a few moments what it would look and feel like. I met his eyes again and he smiled at me. I smiled back. I should drink more often.  Why am I always so uptight?  

When the act ended all of the strippers were only in their underwear. They all took bows and left the stage. The house lights came on and the announcer came on stage wishing everyone a great night.

"That was incredible!" Julie was ecstatic. I smiled drunkenly at her. "Yes, it was," I agreed. We gathered our purses and stood to leave. I stumbled a bit when I stood. I was more drunk than I thought. It was a nice feeling. I promised myself to drink more. Julie smiled at me, knowing I was drunk. She drank a lot more so her tolerance was much higher. She took my arm and we headed for the door. We had been at the very front by the stage so we were in the very back of the line to leave.

"Uh oh," I stated. "What is it?" Julie asked. "I gotta go to the bathroom again," I answered. "Ok," she said. "I'll be outside getting us a cab, okay?" "Yeah, sure," I slurred. I walked into the bathroom. I had a feeling I was going to need the bathroom many times tonight but hopefully not to vomit. I could never tell if I was a good kind of drunk or bad for a few hours into it. I used the toilet and washed my hands. When I opened the door I was surprised to see him standing there.

"Officer Randy?" I put my hand on the wall to steady myself. "My real name is Colin," he answered. "How did you-" "Your friend told me you were using the dunny," I laughed at his use of the strange word and stepped forward letting the door close behind me. I looked up into his eyes. They looked at me like I was prey about to be eaten. My mouth went dry but another part of me flooded with wetness. "Well, Julie's probably waiting on me so I should be going," I took a step past him and he grabbed my elbow. "She knows I'm with you. I told her I would take you home so she's going to be waiting for you at the hotel after our date," I was much too drunk to hide my surprise. He was driving me to the hotel AND he was taking me on a date? He closed my mouth with his finger. "Where are we going?" I asked him. It was late. I couldn't imagine there being many places open at this time. "We're going to have a couple drinks," he answered. I was already drunk so I didn't need any more to drink. Oh well, I thought, I could watch him drink. I'd be happy watching him do anything. "Ok," I smiled and took another look down his body.

Before I could register what was happening he had me crushed against the wall and was plunging his tongue into my mouth. I gasped in shock as I felt him pin my hands above my head and grind his erection into my stomach. He held both of my wrists with one hand and I felt him reach under my shirt and cup my breast with his other hand. He pulled my breast out from my bra and began teasing my nipple with his fingers. I was overwhelmed with want for him. I'd never felt anything like this before in my life and I wanted more.

Suddenly it was all over. He removed himself from me completely except for a hold on my arm to keep me from falling. I heard voices down the hall so I assumed it was because of them that we had to stop. "Come on," he said pulling me to the door. We walked outside and he led me to a blue Audi and opened the passenger side door for me and closed it behind me when I sat down. He turned the car on and reversed out of the parking spot. His car smelled like leather and sex. Or maybe the sex smell was coming from me. I was very aroused.

The city seemed to be going very fast around me. I was too drunk to process the fast moving of the car. What time was it? I glanced at the clock. Three o'clock. Wow. I hadn't been up this late in such a long time. I was so tired. I shouldn't have agreed to go out with him. It's too late. I looked at him in the darkness about to ask him to just take me home when I was once again overwhelmed by the sight of him. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life. There was no way I was asking him to take me home yet. I put my head on the window. Maybe I could just take a short nap until we got to whatever bar we were going to. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I fixed some spelling errors. Please let me know either by comment or by inbox what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 53.7K 36
"Let me go Andre." I told him with tears at the brink of my eyes. " No, tell me you love me, tell me you need me. Tiffany tell me what I want." he sa...
4M 98.3K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
474K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
Incubus By Gabby

Fanfiction

345K 8K 42
"Come here" he told me as he stood up. I walked closer to him as he pushed me up against the wall. His hot breath hit my neck as I looked up into his...