Sleepyhead | H.P. Fan fiction

By Plantsimp

(Slow updates) various! H.P. Characters × Modern!f!Reader **✿❀ ❀✿** In this book Y/N has died on her epic ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
The characters
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Love interests
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 52

Chapter 51.

4K 164 49
By Plantsimp

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"This is soo weird.." Y/n said, while stretching. Her bones were somewhat healed again because of the 'Skele-Gro' potion that was basically that really bitter medicine, which mother's (or any parent with enough strength and determination really) shoved down one's throat as if it was a delicious meal.

She wanted to rip her tongue out and wash it with soup after drinking that monstrosity. Pomfrey only now gave it to her, because Y/n's system was too weak to stomach that strong of a potion before.

If anyone retold the look of pure horror, when Hagrid stormed in with Y/n's barely breathing body, that had crossed the older woman's face they would probably be to mortified about what happened after the first second of shock.

Pomfrey wasn't someone to joke with normally anyways, but as she sent every single person out with a red face, while scolding the half giant even though she was basically three heads shorter, it was even more apparent. Everyone basically knew that Y/n and the woman had a special connection, like a mother and child would have, because of Y/n's constant clumsiness and overall of her just passing out in the most random of situations.

It was honestly worrying the student body, because no one would want to stumble upon their classmate, just passed out from exhaustion on the hallway. Thankfully most of the time Penelope or Percy were around or even someone from the Hufflepuff team, that would carry her.

Honestly Penelope was the one, who would carry Y/n the most, even though the girl was much shorter, just because she cared. Often times Y/n would bring the girl some homemade sweets as a thank you gift or a doodle, which had gotten much better.

That was also why Penelope was here right now. And she was angry. Not at Y/n of course, but at Percy, who brought Y/n some homework she had to complete.

"YOU DUMBASS! Why the hell should she be doing work at the moment, when her fucking bones just healed?!" She yelled at her boyfriend, who just looked at her with absolute confusion and judgement.

"If she doesn't do her assignments, she will never catch up and then she can forget having good grades." He retorted in a sassy manner, while shoving past her and putting down the stacks of paper.

"How much is that?" Y/n asked as she looked at the pile, which looked like way more than just homework.

"Your homework for the next month, because none of the teachers think that you will be able to attend classes." He explained, while Penelope just huffed out in an irritated manner, completely done with her boyfriend's insensitive work ethic.

'WHO THE HELL WOULD TELL SOMEONE, THAT THEY WOULD FAIL, BECAUSE THEY WERE HURT ONCE?!!' She raged in her mind, while playing with a spike choker she had on today.

It was the weekend, so they could wear whatever they wanted for a change. Penelope had a very specific style of wearing grungy and goth clothing, that didn't fit her prim and proper aesthetic at all. Or at least people would always tell her that, but Penelope always thought that she didn't need to look like a top student just because of the fact that she is a prefect.

She and Percy actually became closer, when he insulted her fashion sense at first. Telling her, that she needed to dress more modest, so that people would take her seriously. Of course Penny didn't let that slide and argued right back, but after a while their arguing turned into playful bickering and after Y/n and Percy became friends he became even cooler in her eyes.

Now that Penelope thought about it, Y/n was kind of the reason that they even got together. Because if Percy never had let lose a little, she would have probably still just thought that he was a arrogant prick. Like right now.

"Ignore Clearwater.. She is going through one of her mood swings." Percy scoffed and went through Y/n's big pile of homework and other assignments.

Let's just say that when it came to school and grades, that Percy was still the insensitive and arrogant prick from before. And Penelope was pissed.

"Excuse me?? 'Clearwater'?!" She questioned in complete outrage and when Percy just pretend to ignore her, she wanted to leave, but Y/n stopped her.

"Percy I will beat you up, if you continue being such a prick." She threatened the boy, while holding onto Penny's wrist.

At that Percy flinched together, while looking at Y/n's serious gaze. She wasn't just saying stuff like the twins or Oliver did, whenever they were mad at him. And at this point everyone knew that getting beat up by Y/n wasn't a nice experience at all.. Just asking Roger would confirm that, but no one would really do that, because he just bursted out into tears at the memories.

"H-hey I'm still head bo--" "Percy I could give less fucks if you were the Queen of England, but seriously.. Don't just disrespect and disregard people's opinion just because you don't agree.." She cut him off, while ruffling through her newly washed hair.

"Penny's concerns are valid, because after all normally people should take it easy.." She took the girl's side, which made Penelope smile, because she knew that Y/n was just as much of a perfectionist if not more as Percy. So her words were a real confidence boost for her.

"Y/n.." He pouted, but then looked at Penelope, who quickly looked away with crossed arms seemingly offended. "I'm sorry Penny.." Percy apologized and bowed his head a little, which caused Y/n to sigh out in relief.

'Why are these idiots acting more like my parents, than my current parents.. At least in my past life they only argued with each other and dragged me into their mess..' She thought to herself, while the couple started acting all lovely dovely again.

And then a thought came to her mind. 'I wonder how my parents reacted to my death.. Voice said that they find my body already.. But when exactly? Did they search for me after an hour? Or the next morning?' As these thoughts flowed through her mind, Y/n didn't realize that she picked up the papers and stood up by herself.

"Y/n?" Penelope asked and that snapped her out of her thoughts.

"O-oh.. I'm just going to somewhere more quiet to start on these papers.. You two have fun." She told them with a smile, before walking away as the smile dropped and just left an empty gaze on her face.

'I'm tired..' Were the simple words that went through her mind, as she dragged herself to one of the more abandoned halls.

'You alright? Need me to find you a nice and abandoned place?' Voice offered and Y/n, who had not been on the best terms with them was glad to hear their grounding voice.

"Yeah.. Let's do that." She spoke out loud, while walking down to one of the paintings. Y/n put the stack of papers into her bag, so they would stay safe, before she opened the secret passage. Or at least tried to.

"Y/N!!" A boy's voice could be heard through the halls and when she turned around, Y/n could only feel a warmth embracing her and when she looked up, she saw dirty blond hair in her face.

"Cormac?" She asked as she saw the boy back off and his face came into view. His bruised face. "What the hell happened??" She demanded an answer, before realizing something.

"Was it the twins?" She questioned and when Cormac's eyes widened at her accurate guess, she let out a frustrated groan. "Why are those pricks so goddamn jealous?!"

Cormac only stood there awkwardly, while still holding onto the girl. He still felt a little pain, but didn't want to go to the hospital wing, because he was scared to see Y/n.. Sadly he got too excited when he saw her alive, so he just rushed over.

"Do you feel alright?" She asked him instead of ranting about the stupidity of the twins. Her friend was hurt and she did not want to complain about their assaulter in front of them.

"Oh yeah.. It doesn't even hurt anymore!" He flexed, but his face was still very much in pain. Cormac was a big fat idiot, who wanted to look cool in front of everyone.

"You should still go to the hospital wing again.. Pomfrey opened it again for everyone, because I am in a much more stable state." She explained and Cormac just stared at her with a small smile, so when Y/n noticed it she was a little surprised. "What?"

"I'm glad to see you alive.." He responded and Y/n just chuckled at his now forming smirk. "I have no clothes to wear to a funeral, so I wouldn't look as hot as usual if you had died."

"Yeah, real sorry about that.. Wouldn't want your Highness to arrive in shabby clothing!" She joked, but he just hugged her instead.

"But.. I am really glad to see you better.. When you get better, we should totally visit Hogsmead together!" He suggested and Y/n stiffened up at his excited eyes as she averted his gaze.

"Sure.." She didn't sound sure at all.

"Eh.. By the way Roger told me about the thin--" "HE TOLD YOU ABOUT THE GRAVEYARD???" She interrupted the boy, who looked extremely confused.

"Graveyard?? No I was talking about the way Stephen rejected you.." He explained before looking absolutely mortified. "Wait a second.. What the fuck did you and Roger do in the graveyard???"

"Nothing..?" She tried to play off her reaction, but Cormac didn't look happy at all over her response. So Y/n did the only logical thing she could think of.. Lie.

"Did you guys steal a corp--" "OMG LAVENDER! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE FOR OUR DATE!!" She interrupted him once again, while seeing the blond beauty in a summer dress and with a confused expression on her face.

She looked around, before pointing at herself with her newly painted nails. Cormac in the meantime was still wondering if he should rat out his two closest friends for possibly stealing corpses. That was the only logical conclusion he came to on why they would spend time in a graveyard. Especially alone. On their free will.

"YES!! Come on let's go to the kitchen and then have our picnic date!" She told the girl and had a pleading look, which made Lavender understand the situation. Y/n needed to get out of here.

"Oh yeah! So sorry, it almost slipped my mind! Yep let's go!" She said and grabbed onto Y/n's arm, as the taller girl waved at Cormac, who already started to plan out how he could prevent his friends from going to Azkaban for body snatching.

"Roger you fucking IDIOT!!" The Gryffindor called out in the empty halls after the girls left, before sprinting down to the nearest place he knew Roger hung out at. The quidditch pitch.

In the meantime Y/n was hugging Lavender so tightly, that the girl was basically losing oxygen. "Thank you so so so much!!"

Lavender was just smiling, but also terrified because Y/n could just effortlessly lift her, while swinging her around as well. "N-no problem??"

"Anyways.. Wanna actually go and get snacks for a picnic? I've been stuck in the hospital wing for days and it's messing with my head.." Y/n complained, which made Lavender smile as she felt flattered, that the most well known girl in her year or even school actually wanted to hang with her.

"I would love that actually! Could we become friends?" She asked, while straightening out her sundress a little, before looking at Y/n's outfit, that basically looked like she was on her way to explore the forest.

They didn't match at all, but that made Lavender even more glad. She loved having friends and especially different friends, that could teach her things or that she could teach things.

"Yeah! Let's eat some cake! I want strawberry shortcake.." The tall Hufflepuff said, as she ruffled through her messy hair, before sticking a citrus lollipop into her mouth.

When she realized how Lavender was focused on her lips, she quickly dug through her pocket and handed her a strawberry one.

Bless the oblivious and gentle giant, who didn't realize that Lavender was staring at her lips, because they looked nice and also soft, instead of at the lollipop.

Lavender quickly stuck the strawberry flavored candy in her mouth, while she tried to calm down her burning face. She just realized how good looking Y/n truly is and she really couldn't control her little teenage girl in not picking up in speed at the handsome and devilish smirk.

"What would you like to eat actually? We can get lemonade as well and eat near the home tree.. The bowtruckles haven't seen me for a while!" She continued talking, as Lavender was just nodding in agreement.

"I would like some fruit and maybe chocolate ice cream? I really like chocolate.." The shorter girl admitted, while playing with the hem of her flowy summer dress.

"Sure!" Y/n agreed immediately, before grabbing the Gryffindor girl's hand and dragging her downstairs. "The kitchen is this way! Come on!!"

Lavender could only hear her own laughter as she blindly followed Hogwarts most beloved Hufflepuff into the depths of the dungeon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm so sorry for not updating for almost a month on this book!! But if you would like to read some more Hogwarts related works of mine I published two more books, that you can see in my profile. They are called 'Orphic' and 'hobbledehoy', so you guys can check them out if you want to read something else while waiting for other updates!
Also I can't promise for more updates in the next few weeks, because I have a lot of school work and can't prioritize wattpad over that :(
Hope you guys have a great day and see you (hopefully) soon!

- Love Neslihan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
4.1K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...
21.6K 830 47
❝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬...
15.3K 622 32
❛ 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ °˖✧˚ * ೃ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ˚₊༉ ❫ in which mavis black was known all around hogwarts, but mostly for her nam...