Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me
Save her

Poison

585 10 0
By nostalgic_life

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes, 'cause I need to know.
You say I'll never get your blessin' 'til the day I die.
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no"

Rude | Magic

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Just as I was about to leave, Bellamy came in busting through the flap of the tent.

"Bellamy?" I asked.

"Octavia's missing, I can't find her anywhere" he told me.

He looked worried and scared, and I would be too if I lost my sibling.

"I haven't seen her all day, you check the drop ship, I'll check the other tents" I said softly.

"Thank you Annabeth" Bellamy replied.

"You're welcome bell" I whispered.

I ran out and walked around the other tents asking each and every delinquent if they had seen octavia today.

Soon I came back to Bellamy who was talking with Clarke.

"No one's seen her" I told them.

"I'll get some delinquents together and we'll put on a search party" Bellamy explained.

"You'll need Finn, he's a great tracker" I said.

Clarke went off to go get him and I went to get jasper, I knew he would want to help find Octavia seeing as he liked her.

As I walked out of Jasper's tent a meteor shower appeared in the sky.

"What is that?" Jasper asked me.

"Oh no, Clarke!" I yelled.

I ran up to her as she and Finn looked into the sky.

"The rockets didn't work" Clarke sighed.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy spat at her.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral" I whispered.

300 people of the ark were being killed all become we didn't have a radio. Suddenly raven pushed Bellamy saying this was his fault.

"Calm down Raven!" I yelled at her.

"This is his fault!" She replied.

"And he'll have to live with that, can you fix the radio?" I asked firmly.

"I need more parts for it" raven added.

"The bunker" Finn said.

Finn explained how there might be some parts for the radio in there, wherever there was.

"Clarke, Raven you guys go find some more parts for the radio. Bellamy let's go find your sister" I explained to everyone.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy, Jasper, me and some other delinquents left camp in search for Octavia. We walked a small way through the forest till we hit a cliff clearing.

"She ran this way when she ran off" I stated to Finn.

"Looked for anything that could lead us to Octavia, blood, clothing even hair!" Finn yelled out to us all.

The other delinquents searched near the trees, and forest, I however walked along the small cliff side.

As I looked down at the long grass and small trees at the bottom I saw a red ribbon caught in a bush.

"Bellamy! I found something!" I yelled out.

He immediately came running over to me with Finn and the others.

"A ribbon?" Bellamy said pointing down at it.

"She had it in her hair before she left camp yesterday" Jasper added.

"Give me some rope" I demanded.

Roma gave me a long make shift rope and I tied it around my waist. Before I went down the cliff Bellamy stopped me.

"Annabeth wait, you could get hurt" he told me.

"I'll be okay Bellamy" and with that I slowly made me way down.

It was hard with one hand seeing as my left one was still broken. Suddenly my foot slipped on a rock and I fell back.

"Annabeth!" Bellamy yelled out.

"Im okay, I'm okay!" Replied looking back up at him.

I continued and eventually made it to the bottom. I looked at the ribbon and is was definitely Octavia's.

"It's her's!" I shouted to the rest.

The others then made their way down to me. Bellamy went first, then Finn and Jasper and then the rest.

"Hey look footprints" Jasper pointed out.

Finn bent down to look at them, they were too big to be Octavia's.

"There's only one set of feet" Finn stated.

"Means she was carried" I added looking at Bellamy.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We continued our search following the muddy footprints through to a dark forest. Soon we came across several impaled corpses of people or what looked like people.

"Oh this fucked up" I stated.

"This is grounder territory" Finn added.

"I'm out" a delinquent said and then walked off.

More of the delinquents headed back to camp, but Bellamy continue forward.

Finn lost Octavia's trail awhile after we were deep in grounder territory.

"Where's John Mbege?" Roma asked just before his body dropped from the trees above.

"Oh my god!" I yelled in fear.

Bellamy pulled me to his side and held me close. Jasper and Diggs then suddenly spot multiple grounders in the trees

"Everybody run!" Finn screamed out.

We took off running throughout the forest, trying to get away from the grounders attacking us.

Suddenly Bellamy stopped us from running but Diggs kept going, we all watched as he set of a trip wire impaling himself from a spear.

Roma freaked out and then took off the other way with the grounders following her.

"No Roma!" I yelled.

"Shhh" Bellamy said covering my mouth.

After we were sure they were gone, we then ran after her just to find her dead by a spear to the heart.

"They're playing with us, they can kill us at anytime" Finn realises.

"Then why don't they get it over and down with!!" Jasper starts screaming.

"Jasper be quiet" I hushed him.

Suddenly just as the grounder get close an acid fog horn goes off, and the grounders flee.

"Acid fog! Get under a tent!" I yelled.

I hid under a tent with Bellamy and Finn, while Jasper was with Monroe. As I tried to roll over on my side, I got squished and I ended up with my hand on Bellamy's chest and my body against his.

"Woah, slow down there princess" He smiled at me.

"What? Don't like it?" I gave a small smirk as I slowly ran my hand down to his belt buckle.

I watched as he blushed, he turned away and got up out of the tent, we then realised there was no acid fog.

As I looked around I noticed a grounder all on his own.

"Bellamy look" i said pointing in the grounders direction.

"He's alone? But why?" Jasper asked.

"I don't know, let's follow him and figure it out" Bellamy whispered.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

We followed the grounder till he entered a small cave that was hidden by trees and moss. It was secluded from an village, it was just in its own.

"A cave?" Finn asked.

"You first Mr I'm so adventurous" I said to Finn pushing him forward.

"You babies" Bellamy whispered pushing past us.

"Rip Bellamy" I whispered.

I walked in after Bellamy and Finn, Jasper and Monroe followed me. We slowly made our way through a long hallway, it was cold and dark and really creepy.

Soon we entered a large room and found Octavia chained to one of the cave walls and a knocked out grounder on the floor.

It reminded me a lot of my dad, how I'd be so defenceless and scared while his was usually blacked out drunk.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Flash back

I came back from Bellamy's I started to do my chores but as I was washing up I dropped a glass and it shattered everywhere. My dad walked over a hit me in the back of the head.

"You little shit!" He yelled as he hit me hard.

"I'm sorry I'll clean it up" i whispered.

"Yeah you better!" He yelled again pushing me to the ground.

"Dad stop!" I shouted back.

"You will never be anything! Even if you tried! You're just a nobody!" My dad yelled again kicking me.

"You're hurting me!" I screamed at him.

"You killed your mother you bitch!!" He scoffed back.

"She was sick dad! I'm sorry!" I begged him.

"You're so useless Annabeth! A waste of space!! Should have been you that died instead of your mother!" Dad screamed at me.

Hit after hit I got back up until I couldn't stand anymore. After an hour of fighting he walked out, I crawled me way into my room and cried.

I looked at the photo I had of my mom and picked it up in my hand.

"It happened again mom, he really misses you you know" I whispered hoping maybe she could hear me from above.

"And I miss you too" I cried.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Octavia!" Bellamy yelled out.

He ran to her and hugged her tight.

"I'm okay, now let's leave before he wakes up" Octavia replied scared.

Bellamy turned to face the grounder on the ground and he grabbed a rock.

"He won't wake up" he spat

"Bellamy no! He saved me, let's just go" Octavia told him.

And as per usual Finn was looking and touching stuff he wasn't meant to.

"Dude come on, stop" I told him.

"Fog horn" he whispered bending down to look at the objet.

"Finn, seriously cut it out" I added pushing him away.

Suddenly all I saw was Finn push me and I felt a stinging pain in my arm. I looked to see that I was bleeding, and that Finn was now on the ground.

"Annabeth!" Bellamy yelled.

"Bellamy?" I cried.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine in it's just a cut, what about Finn?" I whispered.

There was a small knife sticking out of Finn's chest and he was now unconscious at this point. 

Jasper had grabbed my baton out of my belt and knocked the grounder out again.

"Finn?" I whispered bending down to him.

"Stay with us Finn" Bellamy added.

"Come on don't do this" i told Finn

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter twelve! That's exciting anyways, vote and comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.1K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
404K 5.9K 31
Based upon Season One of The 100 - - "Bellamy Blake. You're a lot of things. A rat, a janitor, a criminal, but I would have never thought you'd be a...
33.4K 614 27
REWRITTEN. 'We will fall, but we will get back up again.' --- It's been ninty-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone one earth, leavi...
708 23 13
╭══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╮ "I hate you Bellamy Blake." "I love you too." ╰══• ೋ•✧๑♡๑✧•ೋ •══╯ Evelyn James. She was a medical student when sh...