The Alpha's Sweetheart

By LetyourColorsBurst

Mia Davis taken and put in a cell after Rogue's took over her pack. It's been a year, barely food, no showers... More

Chap. #1
Chap. #2
Chap. #3
Chap. #4
Chap. #5
Chap. #6
Chap. #7
Chap. #8
Chap. #9
Chap. #10
Chap. #11
Chap. #12
Chap. #13
Chap. #14
Chap. #15
Chap. #16
Chap. #17
Chap. #18
Chap. 19#
Chap. 20#
Chap. 21#
Chap. 22#
Chap. 23#
Chap. 24#
Chap. 25#
Chap. 26#
Chap. 27#
Chap. 28#
Chap. 29#
Chap. 30#
Chap. 31#
Chap. 32#
Chap. 33#
Chap. 35#
Authors Note!!!
Chap. 36#
Chap. 37#
Chap. 38#
Chap. 39#
Chap. #40
Authors Note!

Chap. 34#

25.6K 1.2K 87
By LetyourColorsBurst

THIS IS NOT EDITED! SORRY, WILL EDIT LATER MY LOVELIES!

Mia

"How long have you been pregnant, Dear?" My Mother questions, I smile has my eyes drift to my small beach ball looking stomach.

"Around a month and a half, maybe two months? I only have another month and half to two until I'll be ready to pop." I chuckle as my Mother rolls her eyes playfully.

"This is true, thank God for wolves having fast cycles, only for five months not eight. So you'll be due in June," She counters, I just nod but my head shoots behind us, aren't there suppose to be four teenagers following us?

"Where did they go?" My Mother wonders, I chuckle as we keep walking.

"Probably somewhere to annoy someone. By someone I mean Jason more or less." I say with a shrug, she laughs at my comment as we walk through the beautiful woods of Kevin's land.

We stop and see a breath taking meadow, flower's just starting to bud as the March brings a warmer breeze. The winter retreating as spring is is arriving slowly. The lake unfrozen but still a chill in the water.

"Would you like to run? Kevin's men surround the perimeter so we're safe and we will just be here." I say, she thinks for a second before a smile echos across her face.

We go behind different trees stripping of our clothing, I get a full glimpse at my beach ball, the pup has gotten big in the last month.

I shift and walk back to where I left my Mom, she let's out a snorted chuckle. Her wolf gazing over my white fur, I let out a bark and she shakes her head.

"Even when you shift you still have your beach ball." My Mother mind links and I roll my eyes with humor in my eyes.

I don't know how long we we're running before we stopped at the lake. I roll to my back stretching my legs, my white fur brushing up against the warm rocks, the water giving a slight breeze.

I feel a slight edge craw up my back as I now stand in a defensive position.

"Dear, what's wrong, sweetheart?" My Mother asks as I shake my head trying to fight the feeling.

"Something's wrong with Jason, and something's not right here." I say with a slight shiver, and in a second I see a black wolf followed by some other wolves coming towards us.

"Mia," My Mother says with a worried tone, I walk over to the wolves now that their in front of us.

"Jason," I answer and she sighs with content.

"What's wrong?" I question and he just comes over to me circling around me in a search to see if I'm hurt. I sit and he stares in my eyes a second.

"Both of you's are okay?" He wonders and I nod as he growls at four, younger, familiar wolves.

"They're fine, leave them alone. Their always good keepers, they needed some free time." I scold playfully with a wag, he snorts before pushing me, I growl getting in a bounce. He does to before nipping at me taking off and I follow.

I run into someone's shoulder making them fall back and growl slightly.

"Hey!" Kevin shouts now chasing after me for knocking him down because I was chasing Jason. Everyone is following around chasing after one another, I keep my eyes on Jason's pitch black wolf as he runs quickly, I keep up following five feet behind as my paws pound against the dirt.

I know Kevin is hot on my tail as I push my legs harder, but Jason's black wolf is getting harder to see as the night fades over.

After another few minutes I come to a stop as Kevin stands next to me.

"Where are we?" I wonder as I stare at him confused.

Hell, where is Jason?

"I don't know," He says as we hear rustling from the side of the clearing we are in. He nudges me to follow him as we head back into the forest hidden behind in the forest.

"Do they know we are here yet?" A man wonders.

"No, I think Alpha Samuel knows about us, but not sure about Kevin." Another says, as he looks around the clearing.

"We need Mia, it's the only way to take down, Alpha Samuel and get the pack. And assuming Kevin and Jason are friends he'll help and leave his pack and we will attack them as well." He says, I feel a low growl come from Kevin before he goes after them. I growl and follow after attacking the other human, taking the kill bite at his throat instantly.

"Stupid," I say as he kills the man before giving me a stern look.

"Who the hell where they?" I demand as we begin to run away from the scene.

In half an hour we're at the pack house, I change quickly in the car, before finding Kevin in his office.

"Explain right now!" I scold at him as I run a hand through my hair.

"Their from the Perilous pack, they were just searches sent to spy on us. The rest of the pack are on their way, but still about a week away." He starts. "They want to take down every pack so they can be the strongest." He finishes with a sigh, I sit down as my feet hurt from my beach ball.

"So what do they want with me?" I question as I roll my eyes.

"Their nick name is the Takers, they take things form packs. And by things I mean mates, take men's mates, along with especially the Alpha's." He says and I growl out.

"Of course, what else? It's always something with the mates right!" I shout angrily at him.
"They're rogues and they take mates,"

"Speaking of mates, where is mine?" I wonder, Kevin shrugs as I get up walking out the door.

"Anyone know where Jason is at?" I question now that everyone is sitting on the porch from the run we just had.
"No weren't you chasing him?" Nick wonders as he rubs his face in irritation.
"Yes, and then we lost him, we found two wolves from the Takers, Kevin and I killed them, but still no Jason." I say worry laced in my tone, this has everyone's attention on me now.

"He is okay Mia," Nick says standing up next to me.
"He won't be after I get him." I rant to myself heading towards the forest.

"You are a dead man." I say through mind link as I feel myself get angry.

"Come to the waterfall to the left, Sweetheart." Jason says through mind link startling me, I listen to him and take a left after I'm a few feet into the forest.

As I'm walking my wolf gets fidgety, like I'm being watched. It's creepy, I think it is just because it's not our land, I'm unfamiliar with it, all I know is this is a where my Mother and I just were.

I see the waterfall clearing about twenty yards away from where I stand.

I see what looks like a black wold standing on the rocks as well but before I can get any closer a hand clamps over my mouth pulling me behind a big tree. I go to scream but the hand sends tingles down my body.

"Mia, hush," Jason says as I turn in his arms and he holds me tightly.
"You mind linked me to meet you at the falls." I whisper and he sighs staring me.
"No I didn't, I never said that but I heard whoever is at the falls. I never said that but it sounded just like me." He says which sends a shiver down my body.

We both look towards the Falls and see red eyes from the black wolf stare at us even from our distance.

"Run," I say as we take off the way I came and I know the wolf is following us too.

"Who the hell are you?" I mind link to the lone wolf who invaded my thoughts.

Vote.. One click.. It's free.. Just vote.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT! OMG I'M SORRY!

It's been so wild lately, I finished up my semester of college, I went down the shore, I'm going camping soon, and the Fourth of July is Saturday! I've been so busy but I hope to update by NEXT Friday!

And also, my boyfriend is in military training and it's been rough because these last few months have been hard, not having him actually here, distance is hard. :(
I miss him a lot right now, but in August he graduates and then I get to see him for a week or two but then he leaves for a year /:

That's been hurting me a lot, but I love him and he loves me and that's enough for me, so I'm staying strong because I know I can and I can't wait to see him in exactly a month and twenty-five days!!! :))
(Yes I'm counting down the days ❤️)

I love you guys so much! Thank you for sticking around whoever did!

DEDICATION: Texasforever ;*

Just because I read the comments on the last chapter and your comment was adorable!

Quote Of The Day:

"So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them." -Perks of being a Wallflower :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.3K 20
Mark is the alpha of the intelligence pack. He was raised by the power pack and when other packs realized the need for a smarter pack, they all turn...
865K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...
1.7M 54.1K 70
"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matters." I turn away, hiding the moisture i...
406K 11.1K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...