L'appel du vide | (tokyorev x...

Per White_Poppie

๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™๐™ช๐™Ÿ๐™ž, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™... Mรฉs

Introduction
Aesthetics
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ : ์“ฐ๋Ÿฌ์ ธ
The Funeral
The investigation
Messages
Club Ichor
War of hearts
Devious
The loyal dog
Black Sherbet
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ: ๊ฑฐ๋ฏธ์ค„
Consommรฉ par le vide
Children of tragedy
Scorge the Scourgerer
Two birds on a wire
Pitiful princess
Apathy
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ: ๋‚  ๋ถ€์ˆด
Manila Mafia
The detective, the stylist and the widow
Silk sheets
How Ran likes em'
Bonten's new secretary
Bonten Shenanigans
Lapping Tides
Dilemma
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐•: ๋ˆˆ๋ฌผ์ด์•ผ
Runaway
Jester
Let it all Burn
Company Property
Baby Makaira
Revelation
RUN! RAN! RUN!
POISON!
SINNERS AND SAINTS
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… ษขส€ษชแด ส€แด‡แด€แด˜แด‡ส€
สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด…ษชแด‡
แด˜ยณ
แดแดœ๊œฑแด‡
แด…แด€-แด…แด€
Q/A + Explanation
Author's Note

Twin Dragons

160 8 0
Per White_Poppie

"Ka-ku-chou and San-zu" Naoto involuntarily spelt each syllable while writing their names on the bulletin.

He closed the marker and sat back down on the sofa in his house. His arm was draped upon his forehead. The first two buttons of his shirt were slightly unbuttoned.

The intercom buzzed and tufts of black hair were visible. You walked close.

"Who?"

"Draken and Mitsuya, "Draken's loud voice boomed. 

You squeaked in surprise and dusted your clothes, sparing one glance at your reflection you walked to open the door.

You opened the door and greeted them with a warm smile, "Mitsuya-san! Draken-san!"

"Hey, Y/n," Mitsuya smiled and ruffled your hair, 'we got the address from Chifuyu, we can go back if we are disturbing."

"No, not at all!" you answered, and moved back, giving them space to remove their shoes.

You entered the living room of Naoto's house. he had fallen asleep sitting on the couch.

"Guess we gotta talk hushed, huh," Draken stated, chuckling a little.

Mitsuya sat next to you while Draken sat opposite. You, in-depth explained to them what happened in the last two days.

'Don't ever do that again, Y/N, that was so dangerous!" Mitsuya exclaimed.

"I agree, what the hell were you thinking when doing this alone? What if Naoto had been late? What if he had killed you then and there?" 

"But...it did not happen, right? Besides I can't risk involving anyone else, they might get hurt."

A momentary silence followed and you bit your lips thinking you had said something wrong.

"You sound like Takemitchy," Draken laughed deeply.

Mitsuya snorted and patted your shoulder, "we gotta make sure you stay away from him."

"Besides..." he squished your cheeks together, "we gotta make sure Toman's princess stay's safe."

"Twhat ith tho throny," you pointed out, which roughly translated to: that is so corny, in Y/N lingo.

Draken's loud laughing must have woken up Naoto because you caught him staring at you two with a look that oddly reminded you of someone...was it Hina? Yep, it was Hina when she found Emma crying on Takemitchi's lap in a hospital.

"Oh...you are up..." you cleared your throat in embarrassment.

Naoto blinked rapidly, bowing a little at Draken and Mitsuya he went to wash his face while mumbling, 'too sleepy for this' under his breath.

"You have certainly got a peculiar friend," Draken murmured.

"For sure."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Naoto came back after washing his face, and the four of you started discussing how to go further with the case.

"So you have confirmed that the Bonten HQ or at least Mikey's current location is in Manila," Mitsuya emphasized and you and Naoto nodded.

Your discussion was interrupted by Naoto's phone buzzing, he looked at the ID and back at the three of you, "it's the interrogator."

"Pick it up," you stated. He nodded and took a deep breath.

"Hello?...Uh...Uh-huh...Ahh...Really?...Alright got it, thanks pal...right, bye."

He met the expecting gaze of the three of you, eyes darted like curious kindergarteners, "They were unable to get anything from Sanzu, even broke his ribs, but that man won't speak."

You suck in a sharp breath at his statement.

"Kakuchou however revealed some key points, without any beating..."

"Sounds shady, how do we know if he is lying or not?"

"Virtually there is no way of knowing, lie detectors can fail when the victim is experiencing severe pain or fear," Naoto articulated, "however we have some great body-language experts in our team, these people have worked with Yakuza gangs since the beginning, they would mark any dubious behaviour or unreliable statements in the transcripts."

"When will the transcripts arrive?" Mitsuya questioned.

"The video footage will be there by evening, the transcripts would arrive by tomorrow morning."

"We are not letting you two work by yourself, stop pushing us all away," Draken commanded.

"Ryuguji-san, with all due respect, we were never pushing you away, I just find it more comfortable to work alone."

You suddenly gulped at the change of atmosphere.

"We will not interrupt your work, Naoto, we just want to help you, Manila is not somewhere close to home, there should be someone working here too, we can assist you with that," Mitsuya chimed.

"Apologies, but I think you are undermining me, I am sure we can work just fine."

Mitsuya scrunched his eyebrows, "Naoto, we have full faith in your work, however, we are just concerned about Y/N, she doesn't really have any experience with this line of work, we are just looking out for her."

"You have shown a clear disregard for Y/N's safety while using her as a bait for Kakucho, it gives us all more reasons to worry," Draken said sharply.

"It's alright y'know, me and Naoto can think of ways to make sure I don't end up dying..ha-ha," you laughed hoping it would lighten the atmosphere, but no one laughed back. 

"At least the good thing about it is that we can go to Manila, right Naoto?" you smiled happily. Draken and Mitsuya couldn't help but smile as well.

Naoto groaned angrily, "For fucks sake, it's a goddamn case Y/N, stop making it sound like a summer holiday with your criminal husband, Shuji."

"For fucks sake stop making everything about yourself!!" your ears rang in panic and you desperately clawed on the sofa.

Draken's soft smile was now replaced with a huge scowl, "The hell you talking about, bastard?"

"Y/N?" Mitsuya asked gently, keeping a hand on yours, "you alright?" Your increasing dread must have not gone unnoticed by him, tears were lining your eyes and you were shaking.

"Home," you whispered and cleared your throat to subdue the forming lump, "wanna go home."

Your shaky voice must have snapped something in Draken's mind, he got up and walked to Naoto, "it wasn't your s/o who was killed, it was her. She has been so strong all along, learn to respect others then come back, you being angry or frustrated doesn't cut out for it."

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

A/N: I know some of you out there gonna be like, "Oh mY gOd Y/N iS sO SeNSitIVe", "ShE is Such A crYbabY," "Uhm no, WhY yOU CrYInG?"

Miss gurl, her husband was killed, imagine yourself in that situation. I know some of you out there are bad bitches (respect), but like someone, she deeply loved recently died and besides yall don't even know her whole story yet.

Anyways, reader, you look really awesome today! Drink some water and don't procrastinate. You got this!!

Love~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.3K 259 41
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...
288K 10.3K 33
๐’๐€๐๐™๐” ๐‡๐€๐‘๐”๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚ BOOK 1: HOLY TRINITY SERIES. Sometimes the person you'd take bullet for is the one behind the gun. โSanzu...
15.9K 787 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
60 6 8
Y/N is under the wing of the one and only Hanma Shuuji-a boy she believes to be her friend. However, Hanma is actually manipulating her under the com...