Say My Name -Yunhwa Fanfic- C...

By namjxo

"He's the one"... ... A mafia gang leader that goes by the name of Yunho, looking for someone to become his '... More

Episode 1 <Prologue / Important Info at end>
Episode 2 <Mr. Yun's Interview>
Episode 3 <The Start>
Episode 4 <A Mess...?>
(Disclaimer - Updates - Future Schedule)
Episode 5 <Red Box>
Episode 7 <What?>
Episode 8 <Internal Shock>
Episode 9 <A Night Together> (This is a Smutt!)
Episode 10 <Who is "Him"?)
Episode 11 <I Want...>
Small Update
Episode 12 <A Heavy Kiss>
Episode 13 <Resist>
Happy Pride Month (not an episode)
Episode 14 <Figure of the Unwanted>
Episode 15 <I Hate That>
UPDATE
Episode 16 <this is...>
Episode 16 Part 2 <Say My Name>

Episode 6 <A Dark Room>

545 27 0
By namjxo

Seonghwa had went back to the bar, the main goal to talk to Jennie, as she asked him many times to stop by. Eventually it led to the boy singing 3 songs in stage. Currently he was with her in the back as she was showing him the dressing rooms for the permanent performers.

"We finally installed some, mainly in thoughts of you, so if you ever need to quit your job or get fired, run to us, we will have your back"

Jennie winked and then smiled big.

"I wish you could be a permanent performer, you working for us, I mean we would be a big shot, people love you, they constantly be-"

"You know I could never do that...I would love to but...can we not talk about it?"

She had a disappointed expression but she nodded and caressed his shoulder.

"It's okay, I get it...but...there is one more thing...can you do me a favor and go into the storage from back stage and get me the box of wires? I need to go check on Kai right now, he performs in a few minutes"

Seonghwa nodded, watching as she entered her fiancés dressing room.

He headed back stage and went into the storage room. He never really liked this room since it was crowded and filled with tons of things, mainly unorganized and messy. It made him feel quite claustrophobic. He wanted to get out quickly.

Seonghwa looked around for a while, not having success even after looking for a few minutes, getting a bit frustrated.

The lights for the storage room shut off suddenly. Seonghwa froze, staying still, assessing the situation. He flinched when the door open and someone walked inside.

"Jennie? What happened to the lights? I can't find the box you as-"

"Are you an errand runner now?"

Seonghwa paused, trying to remember who it was, well it wasn't long before he realized, mainly because it was Yunho's voice, clearly, the way he spoke and his voice.

Seonghwa turned around but not really being able to see.

"Did you turn the lights off?"

"Why? Are you scared of the dark?"

Yunho's voice sounded a bit concerned in that question, which confused Seonghwa a bit.

Seonghwa cleared his throat.

"No, but I'm looking for something and I can't see"

Seonghwa didn't hear anything else, standing in silence and the darkness for a while.

Seonghwa reached his hand out to grab a shelf to start guiding himself to the door but stopped when he bumped into someone standing still.

He quickly felt for the lights and turned it on, seeing Yunho looking at him.

Seonghwa took a step back.

"Why did you do that?"

"The box isn't in here"

"Huh?"

Yunho started coming closer to Seonghwa, Seonghwa backing up every step he got closer, until he hit a shelf behind him, causing him to come to a complete stop.

"What are you doing?"

Seonghwa gulped.

"Are you scared?"

They made eye contact, silence for a moment.

"No"

Yunho could tell the boy was nervous just by the look in his eyes when he responded.

The boy looked nice in his stage outfit, his hair looking a bit damp from hair gel to make his hair stay, his contact lenses making his eyes brighter, his lips plump and slightly red from a lip tint and chapstick.

Yunho couldn't control himself in the moment, finding himself kissing the boy.

Seonghwa stood still, in shock towards the situation he was in, his bosses lips being against his, he was...caught off guard.

Yunho backed up, catching himself.

"I apologize, it was an accident"

The words that came out of Yunhos mouth sort of bothered Seonghwa, I mean, how can he just kiss him and say 'sorry, it was an accident'.

Seonghwa soon began scolding his own boss.

"What the hell? Do you go around kissing employees on accident? Did you fall? Aish, I hate you...but I'm not going to quit...you pay me a lot, anyways, move, you're in my way"

Seonghwa pushed Yunho aside and headed to the door but he couldn't get far as Yunho had grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back to where he originally stood.

"Ah, what? You said the box wasn't in here, she asked-"

Yunho interrupted the boy with a kiss. He pushed him against the shelves and got closer to him, holding the back of his neck in order to stop him from leaving the kiss. Yunho felt slightly happy, that the boy kissed him back.

Yunho moved his hands along the boys body, touching his arms, chest, waist, back, meanwhile Seonghwa didn't know how to feel about it all, he just knew that he wanted it, or at least his heart did. Seonghwa felt secure in the slightly taller man's hold.

Seonghwa could smell his bosses perfume, a nice calm but 'masculine' scent, it wasn't too strong and wasn't too weak.

Yunho's lips separated from Seonghwa's, moving down to the older boys neck in which he planted soft kisses, careful not to leave any marks or go too far, just wanting to, show the affection he knew.

Yunho lifted his head and looked at the boy.

"Do you like kisses?"

"Yeah? What?"

Yunho didn't respond.

"Ah..."

The boy raised his hand to start rubbing his neck, as if rubbing off the kisses Yunho gave him, the boy felt awkward which is why he did it but he didn't really know how to respond.

Yunho grabbed his wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know, am I supposed to do something?"

"Do you need a ride home?"

"No"

"Are you going to pay for a taxi?"

"No...bus"

"When are you leaving?"

"When you leave, you said she had the box didn't you?"

Yunho grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the store room and pulled him closer to him to be by his side as they walked.

Yunho carefully but quickly put the boy in his car before buckling him in.

Seonghwa sat there silently, not sure what to say or do in that situation.

Seonghwa finally spoke when Yunho started the car.

"I said I was taking the bus"

Yunho looked at him.

"I'll drop you off at the stop If you really want to ride the bus"

"Yah"

"Yah?"

"What? You just kissed me, not once, twice"

Seonghwa put on a concerned look.

"We work together. Don't you think we should separate each other, create a bit of distance?"

"It's a car ride, you can hold on to your bus card for one day, besides, the nearest bus stop is a hell of a walk, they don't stop near bars..."

Yunho immediately began driving right after he had put his seat belt on.

The drive was silent the whole time so Seonghwa's head kept skipping around to tons of thoughts, one of them, was the red box Yunho had.

Seonghwa wanted to ask about the red box but he stayed silent as not to bother Yunho and get into his business, especially after he made it clear they are only work partners.

A/N: Im trying to make these somewhat decently long so they don't take 5 seconds to read but I see 1000 words on the count and I think it's a lot but when I look over, it's not.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote and/or comment, kind criticism is accepted :)
Also, there isn't much kissing but Seonghwa is starting to get confused with his feelings and Yunho is trying his best to conceal his but having a hard time, but to him, it's necessary.

Will Seonghwa eventually accept his feelings? Or will he forever turn his boss down?
Will Yunho accept the fact the boy is off limits? Or will he keep trying?
Will Yunho's rival really do anything to get the boy for himself? Or will he get the hint and back off?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.5K 38
[COMPLETED] Yeosang is just a college student but when he met Seonghwa his life changed and it would never be the same anymore. ----- -BOY X BOY -SE...
34.3K 1.6K 11
A story about one boys realisation & coming to terms with his feelings brewing inside. βœ§ΰΌβ”‰β”‰Λš*❋ ❀ ❋*Λšβ”‰β”‰ΰΌβœ§ Story Status: Completed β₯Ateez Au β₯BoyxBoy β₯...
17K 425 18
A compilation of various one off stories from my AO3. Recommendations welcome! Warnings: This story contains mature themes and explicit content.Prett...
124K 7K 27
[COMPLETE] In which the most popular boy in school stops caring about his popularity when he meets and falls for the least popular boy in school.