LOVE? WAR?

By MrS_S_AA

Narrator here, Shinomiya and Shirogane are getting their game onn!! But on the other side This brown hair ma... More

πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ π“Œπ’Άπ“ˆ 𝒲𝒢𝓇 πŸ’˜
Greetings!! The start of well....πŸ’˜
Spies of the Heart πŸ’˜
Phones and Mischiefs πŸ’˜
Pitter-patter and Deliciousness!! πŸ’˜
The Pupils Widen πŸ’˜
Hot topics and Cool Yoghurt!πŸ’˜
Is this edible? πŸ’˜
Was this a win? πŸ’˜
CRACKS πŸ’˜
PersonalityπŸ’˜
ConfrontationπŸ’˜
Let the Game Begin! πŸ’˜
Mine! and LandMines... πŸ’˜
BOYS' NIGHT OUT! πŸ’˜
Every corner is dark πŸ’˜
AftermathπŸ’˜
Crack the Shell πŸ’˜
Door to Hayasaka πŸ’˜
Entropy πŸ’˜
A smile behind the cynicalπŸ’˜
Cruel ReasoningπŸ’˜
BTSπŸ’˜

Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!πŸ’˜

5K 259 137
By MrS_S_AA

Ayanokouji's POV

"Hey, Ayanokouji!! Yesterday was fun right? But damm dude, your reactionnsss...." Suruga came forward and asked in a cheerful tone.

"It was quite pleasant and I am working on my reactions as well," I added a positive note to my rather monotone response

"Don't sweat it, dude. It will come naturally, I hate fakers....." Her face scrunched up into a frown as she spoke the last few words with bitter resentment. It seems....something happened to her....

'Hey...why is Suruga talking to that gloomy dude?'

'I know right!! What's up with them?'

'Maybe they became friends?'

'Wow, good for the gloomy dude, maybe he will talk to us too!'

'Oh that might be cool, we barely know anything about the transfer student!'

'Damm! Suruga is quite cool you know? She took me out of my emo girl phase.'

The voices near us, weren't filled with malice......that's quite a change, from what I was used to in ANHS. 

"Ayanokouji, let's go. We will be let for Council meetings." Shinomiya called me as I stood up.

"Yes, please....also Suruga, thank you for introducing me to ramen, mention it to the rest 2 too."

"Hey wait up! Here have our numbers, let's go for ramen again sometime!" Hayasaka offered to me which I accepted...I suppose this is another one of her schemes to trace my number to then verify it. Sly enough...

That's how I got the first person's number...I am not happy with this.

I sent my parting goodbyes before walking in the empty corridor next to Shinomiya.

Narrator's POV

Wow, this time I wasn't the one to say hello first.....darn it POVs

"Ayanokouji, what was that about ramen....Did you  imply you have never eaten them?" Shinomiya asked a simple innocent question.....HAH! You are so wrong!

She had planned the whole ramen shop meeting and had personally forced Hayasaka to initiate contact after school.  After yesterday's battle, Shinomiya had a positive impression of him. She had to be 1 million per cent sure. 

After all, Ayanokouji is the definition of strange obscurity! His records never reached her hands! It seems the school had put a blockage in her accessing any of them.

So all she had left was.....STALKING!! A perfectly normal and logical step!

Now, starting this question, she wishes to start getting closer to Ayanokouji both for her and the school's safety!

After all! Who trusts a person if they don't have every single detail about them, in a file bound and stacked with the rest of the students?... Certainly not her!

"I think that conversation didn't include you, hence I suppose you shouldn't be eavesdropping....."Ayanokouji nonchalantly diverted it 

"....But I can humour you, I simply have never eaten it before due to a strict nutrition based diet." Yet maintained a calm decorum and answered her, before she blew her fuse! What a chad! 

'Quite a roundabout way of answering, after...trying to insult me.I can't care less about his diet or personal life, I just need more information about his academics and student participation. Hayaasaaakkaaaa!!! Whyy did you say nooo to stealing it from the student-faculty software!!.... Not only that, you even lectured me on how illegal it was....hmph!'  

Her mind was a bit confused yet she continued

"I-I see, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I just overheard it. It seems, your friend count has increased....congrats" She whispered the last part.....tsun-tsun. 

"It's not an issue, It was simply a joke to maintain an amicable discourse with you."He spoke as if he never heard the last part. 

"Ahaa....I see, are your studies holding up well with school  and council balance?" Another attempt my Shinomiya!

"Yes quite well, I even have time to take a part-time job....with President."Ayanokouji let out a bait of information which obviously Shinomiya took like a hungry fish.

"....WHAT? A part-time job?? WITH PRESIDENT???" She didn't expect this! Considering that Shirogane hadn't arrived at the shop on that very day....it's quite obvious why Hayaska didn't report it. 

What's interesting is that she hadn't ever stalkin-I mean gathered information about the President's or anyone's workplace, as she thought of it as outside school grounds and didn't want to intrude....the only good thing about her stalkin-information collection schemes. 

Welll...Ayanokouji was an exception to begin with. 

"I think we reached the Council room, lets go inside." Oohhh! Cruel play by Ayanokouji, leaving her hanging like that....

Another beautifullll dodgeee!! My man is a pro dodger too!!!

Folks, we can all say, as of this moment...

RESULTS OF TODAY'S BATTLE:

AYANOKOUJI WINS

She was about to send a rebuttal attack but...

========================================================

"NOT TO BRAG...but I have never once been rejected." Those words spoken my Shirogane drove all her attention. 

The voice behind the door soaked her in like a vacuum cleaner.

Ayanokouji not giving a f*ck just walked in ignoring her slamming her ear against the door.

Ayanokouji's POV

It seems President is giving love advice, quite a game-changer considering he never confessed to the Vice president. 

"Oh, Ayanokoujiii!! Sit here now!!" He pulled me down on the sofa saying so. 

After being brought up to speed I said

"You want to impress your crush, I see. Well, did you ever talk to her before?"

"I-I have talked to her a couple of times. She gave me 3 choco balls on Valentine's day " the boy spoke in a nervous stutter.

President immediately chirped in, "It might seem...that's it's a small and insignificant gesture from her but from my plethora of experience, I can guarantee...it's more than that, girls often contradict their actions."

It seems his experience is a sham...

It doesn't matter much to me. I would rather finish my work.  I nodded and started completing my report. 

The conversation that soon ensued was the epitome of flawed and sinful advice. I simply nodded along, playing my part as the cheerleader.

Who even wall slams to get love..........oh wait, nevermind. Maybe....it can still be saved.

"As expected of the person who won the heart of Shinomiya!" The boy has now entered the warzone I will have to eliminate him. 

I have no interest in letting a foreign entity cause an anomaly.

"AHHHH"

I saw the shocked expression of the person in front and behind the door.

"I think Shinomiya hates me, lately she has been giving me glares at times."Did President open up that easily? 

"What do you feel?" The boy asked in a decisive aura...

"I feel she is rich. Sometimes she is ditzy and Sad-"

I hit his shin under the table and looked behind the door. 

He immediately caught on to what I signified

"Sadly, she is just so amazing, I can't even put it into words. She is the cutest and most sharp adding to her charm. SHINOMIYA IS THE PERFECT GIRL!"

...Quite a bold proclamation. 

President grabbed  my shoulder and spoke "Hey Ayanokouji, you have been quiet for quite a while, speak up on what you think!"

His eyes told a different story

'HELP!'

It seems the stress of finding that the Vice president is outside the door had gotten to him. I sent a quick message on my phone as I spoke up.

"I don't agree with the president at all. In almost all the things he said, it was utter bogus."

Silence spread through the room as the eyes of the president drooped and the boy's as well. 

"...President, while I respect your efforts, there is no reason to give advice on matters you aren't well versed in or have any knowledge about."

The President rose up from his chair as the Vice President glared at me from the background. The aura was menacing. 

He spoke "Oh really? First, you try to disrespect my advice and now you are questioning my legitimacy."

I nodded affirmatively as I spoke "If I made a mistake, I can simply call in the Vice president and ask him to tell her what he told you.....That you stole her heart"

I shut my laptop and started thinking of the optimal outcome. 

'If this spreads out and reaches Shinomiya's ears it's all over, its LIKE I CONFESSED TO HER! NOOOOO!!! YOU BETRAYER!!'

'WOOHOO!! If I get called there then President will have to confess to me!! AHHH!! Well played Ayanokouji!'

"Umm....then can you say what I should do? That's better than THE president? Aren't you are the new transfer kid, what do you know?"

"Nothing at all. That's the thing, I don't know absolutely anything about her, and neither do you. President was providing an overly optimistic view of the scenario you explained when we both know what reality is...She was making fun of you

So tell me president...who would be responsible if that was the case? What if Kashiwagi doesn't actually like him at all and she wasn't twisting her words. Wall slamming someone like that...."

I got out of my seat placed the laptop on the table and walked to the president. His expressions screamed confusion. 

I grabbed his collar and pushed him to the door causing the Vice president to fall down behind the door. 

"What do you feel right now? Tell it, loud and clear."

He was sweating bullets but spoke up, "Anger and hurt."

I immediately let go off his collar. 

"Sorry president, I simply had to."

"A-Ah"

"As I was saying, the wall slam is a very threatening position and will likely cause something as small as a slap to even an expulsion. Will you take responsibility if that happens because of your advice President?"

I looked at him with an unwavering gaze

Narrator's POV

Just.......scary, Ayanokouji is just scary

The way he door slammed the president and now is stripping his dignity away from him is loud and clear for everyone to witness. 

The president is panicking on the inside

'H-he is right. Trying to save the reputation I gave....advice.....and  I hadn't considered the outcome if it went drastic...I am a failure as a student president, I am one, who cares more about my reputation than the students themselves......no.'

It seems, Ayanokouji hit it where it hurts to Shirogane, just brutal.

'W-While, I hate you Ayanokouji with all my living soul for what you just said and did......you said nothing but the truth......'

Shinomiya's face was dead as she paled seeing the president in a frightened state and instead of going against the perpetrator, she is actually siding with him. 

Shirogane is gonna take an L here....not only did he get caught lying but it seems as if Ayanokouji was still having mercy on him. 

If Ayanokouji brought Shinomiya into the room, it would be the Catalyst for Shirogane's loss both as a president....and in the war of lovveeee. 

But he didn't...he went along with talking about Kashiwagi....Shirogane was saved from one attack. 

But will he survive this attack?

"I-I....apologise for my mistake. I hadn't thought ahead and given you a bit of contingency advice as well....but I am sure, Ayanokouji will help you out in that...after all, he seems to be much more versed in this field."

Shirogane was done playing, he was serious now about helping this boy, honestly...

They both looked at Ayanokouji in hope as he sighed deeply

I held my breath...

"Do you have a crush on her?" Ayanokouji asked calmly as the boy nodded immediately

"Do you like her?" He nodded again.

"I see why so?"

"Didn't you hear when I said to President?" the boy was getting annoyed. What are you playing here?

"Please repeat"

"I like how she looks and does her hair. Her voice is sweet. She is also very popular and makes jokes with me. Oh also, she is very very cute!!...blah blah"He was speaking in a bullet train speed.

"I asked....why you like her.....Not why you have a crush on her...."

Ayanokouji broke the chain of thoughts that the boy was ranting off into.

"What do you mean? Aren't they both the same?"

"No, what you described can be said about any tv idol, model or actress...can't it? We have our crushes on them...right? I asked you specifically why you liked her, what makes her different...would you start liking let's say a model if she had entered the scene.

Would you stop crushing on Kashiwagi? Would you choose the model instead? Would you-"

Ayanokouji's words were like an intense poison seeping down the boy's throat as he choked

"NOOO!!!! Kashiwagi is different, her jokes while hurtful still make sure I am okay later on. Not just that, she is always good at keeping others' secrets and all her friends trust her. She always likes to banter and makes others laugh. She is amazing because of what she does...

 I WON'T EVER CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE." 

He shouted

"W-what.....did you say Tsubasa?" A voice came from outside the door as it creaked open revealing 3 people

Shinomiya's distraught face, Hayasaka's surprised voice and .....Kashiwagi's shivering tone. 

It seems anger took over Tsubasa and all his senses, went off the window....as he door slammed her. 

"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?"

"Y-y-yes....I-I will....umm.....go out.....with you."

It seems....it worked.....

Huh...

Well, now what?

The wall slam worked better than anticipated...though I presume it was out of Tsubasa's boldness and the shock she faced.

Hayasaka waved her phone at me as she smiled, "Well played Ayanokouji....but you have explaining to do."

It seems she was right....a lot of questioning faces were pointed at me....

How bothersome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 553 51
(Currently on hiatus) Ryota Sagami is the historian of the student council and is the best friend of Miyuki Shirogane. He known about Miyuki secret c...
1K 20 24
⚠️ Disclaimer ⚠️: The pictures do not belong to me!Haikyuu also does not belong to me, nor any of the characters in Haikyuu! This is and AU, so none...
94.2K 2.6K 28
A student was personally recruited by the Shuiichin Student Council President named Miyuki Shirogane. He then meets someone who he saw was cute and a...
3.7K 62 16
just a bunch of aib one shots. romance themed i don't really write x y/n stories-? that writing style confuses me. so when i write about the aib char...