Blood Moon (girlxgirl)

By ILikeWerewolfBooks

(Ongoing/slow updates) Lupita hated the moon, she hated fire, she hated blood, the vampires, the werewolves... More

Characters/Cast 1
Characters pt2
0.- Prologue
1.- Faerie High
2.- First day
3.- Shower
4.- Lunch fight
5.- History
6.- Faun
7.- Dream
8.- Rogue
10.- Football
11.- Crush
12.- Shifters
13.- The Sweet Spot
14.- Homophobes?
15.- Mate
16.- Shift
17.- Attack
18.- "5"
19.- Tooth
20.- Sorry
21.- You are bound to me
22.- Curse?
23.- Bathtime
24.- Cat
25.- Blind
26.- Memories
27.- Gym day
28.- Decision
29.-Father
30.- Family
31.- Memories
32.- Santa and mask
33.- Stay

9.- Kitsune

273 17 21
By ILikeWerewolfBooks

TW: slight mention of homophobia

Lupita walked out of the class with Jazmyn beside her.

"I hate school," she said and ran her good hand through her hair making a few paper balls fall out.

"You willingly signed up for this," Jazmyn reminded her.

"I didn't think it would be this bad. Sure, maybe a few slurs or fights, but the teachers are making every lesson boring! And not to mention that one ASSHOLE! that keeps throwing papers on my hair," Lupita said and shook away all the small paper balls that were stuck in her hair. Some were wet and she cringed.

"Your hair looks so fluffy," Jazmyn said and raised her hand to touch it.

"No touchy!" Lupita said and softly smacked her hand.

"Ow," Jazmyn complained and held her hand.

"That didn't hurt," Lupita said but took her hand in hers nonetheless just to check.

"It didn't," Jazmyn said and quickly ran her hand through her hair.

"Hey!" Lupita said as she quickly pulled back and stood on her toes so Jazmyn wouldn't reach. Once she knew she couldn't she touched up her hair.

"It's so soft!" Jazmyn squealed and was about to touch it again but Lupita put a finger on her forehead so she would stay back. "Come on!"

"No," Lupita said firmly. "But can I touch your hair?" She had been intrigued by it since she first saw it. It looked like ropes on her head. No one in her pack had it, most likely because there were very few with dark skin like Jazmyn. She only knew of one of her pack members that was like her, but she kept her hair in braids.

"Sure," Jazmyn said and Lupita carefully ran her hands through her hair. It was difficult because it was very thick. "They are called dreadlocks."

Lupita hummed and took one strand in her hand. "They look like ropes."

Jazmyn snorted before she laughed. "They do," she said and smiled at her. "Never seen them before?"

"Only at glances but never this close," Lupita said and let the strand fall.

They continued to walk through the corridors towards lunch. Their last class had been almost at the other side of the school, so it would take a little while to get there. While they were walking, Lupita suddenly felt something brush against her hand and she looked down. Jazmyn's fingers were cautiously brushing against the back of her hand.

Lupita raised an eyebrow before she took the girl's hand. It almost disappears in her own. Cute.

"You know you can just say you want to hold my hand, right?" Lupita said as Jazmyn looked up at her.

"Ok," Jazmyn said in a small voice which wasn't like her at all. She slowly inched a little closer until they were almost walking on top of each other.

"Clingy much?" Lupita joked while smiling down at the shorter girl who just rolled her eyes but placed her head on her shoulder as they walked.

They eventually reached the cafeteria and Lupita prepared herself for the sounds that would come.

"Mia will have headphones for you. I will follow you to the table and then get us some food," Jazmyn said and opened the door. The sounds and smells immediately washed over her. She heard a few people talking about a test, then her nose caught the scent of a very sweaty boy, then her ears would focus on someone else, then her nose. Her eyes would switch from table to table, never being able to stay in one place. Her wolf was threatening to come out. This was too much. This was...

Silence.

Lupita breathed out and looked around her. She was sitting at the table where she sat yesterday with a pair of headphones on her head.

"You good?" Mia asked while adjusting the headphones a little.

Lupita nodded and Mia walked back to her seat on... crutches?

Aoi must have seen her confusion because he quickly explained, "Merfolk are awful on their feet. But the closer it gets to the full moon, the more or better they can control them. Mia is awful no matter what."

"Fuck off!" Mia said and flipped him off.

Lupita straightened up and adjusted the headphones on her head just as she felt someone sit down beside her.

"Sorry for not attending yesterday guys," the person said and Lupita turned. Beside her sat a girl with snow-white hair, white skin, and purple eyes. Albino.

"It's fine. But what were you doing?" Mia asked and began to eat her lunch which consisted of many types of seafood.

"Valeria," the white-haired girl said with a smirk and Mia gagged.

"I still don't understand how you guys can even be that attracted to people. Eww!" Mia said and shivered.

"You aren't attracted to people?" Lupita asked while tilting her head.

"First, that was adorable. Second, I'm aroace," the mermaid said.

"What does that mean?" Lupita said and scrunched up her nose in confusion.

"I am not romantically or sexually attracted to anyone," she said. "So it is a big 'Fuck off' to everyone. I need to get that on a shirt. Do they have that as a shirt?" Mia quickly took out what Lupita recognized as a phone out of her pocket and began to type away.

"Your ADHD is showing, Salty," the white-haired girl said.

Mia responded with the middle finger.

"I'm North by the way. I use she/they," the white-haired girl - apparently North - said and reached out her hand for Lupita to shake. Wait, could she still call her a girl if she said she used both she and they?

"Fitting. Lupita," Lupita said and shook their hand. She had quite strong hands, and a noticeable amount of muscle, but what Lupita found both weird and cute was the pink skirt she was wearing along with a long sleeve, black top.

"Hey!" Lupita turned and saw Jazmyn coming back. She set the tray down and hugged North before sitting down beside Lupita. "Where is Val?"

"Just be ready to pull your trays away," North said and looked over the tables.

Lupita wanted to ask who Val was but was handed a sandwich which caught her attention completely and all thoughts were gone from her head.

"I can maybe ask my mom if she has something at home I can bring you on Monday," Jazmyn said as Lupita took the sandwich and happily began eating.

"Trays up!" North suddenly said and then an orange fox with black paws slid across the table. North caught it by the tail and lifted it up to her eyes. The fox began to lick her face and Noth let go of the tail and began to hold the fox by the armpits. There was a small glow around the fox and then suddenly, a girl sat in North's lap while kissing, licking, and biting their cheeks.

"Val!" North complained but she didn't look like she wanted her to stop. The fox girl gave North one last kiss on the nose before she stopped, but she stayed on her lap.

Lupita examined the girl. She had brown-ish, orange-ish hair that faded into black at the tips. Her ears were orange with black tips and so was the very fluffy tail sticking out of her backside. She looked like Aoi in a way, with the same slanted eyes (one orange and the other black) but her face looked more like a... fox.

"Missed you," she said and kissed North on the nose again.

"I missed you too," North said and rubbed her nose against the girl's cheek.

There was a gagging noise and they all turned to Mia.

"You two are sickeningly cute. And I want you to take as much offence in that as possible," she said and stuck something that smelled fishy into her mouth.

"I can't even say it is because you are jealous. But I will let you know I take that as a compliment," the kitsune said and turned in North's lap so she faced Mia. The kitsune was wearing a pair of black baggy pants that were tight around the bottom, a pair of black and orange shoes, and a tight, black top with orange flames on the bottom. The top covered most of her neck but left her arms bare which showed off a multitude of beautiful flame tattoos on her arms. Moving to her face, she had a small, gold piercing on the side of her nose and a larger one on one of her ears. Quickly going back down, Lupita noticed real golden rings and fake silver rings on the kitsune's hands. Did magical creatures have color themes they needed to follow? Both Aoi and Mia were wearing the same color as their hair and eyes as well.

"So," Aoi said and wiggled his eyebrows, "Did you do it?"

The two looked at each other before the kitsune pulled down North's sweater to show a bite mark on her neck.

The whole table cheered a little for them and the kitsune playfully bowed and thanked them.

"But it wasn't a full moon," Lupita pointed out. There wouldn't be one for a week.

"No, but my packhouse has this room full of moonstones and other junk that allowed the whole thing to work. I got kicked out but it wor-"

"You what?!" Jazmyn shouted and leaned forward to be able to see them.

"Mating with a kitsune and a girl in the same go hit a sweet spot with the elders and incredibly homophobic and misogynistic alpha. I'm glad to be out of there honestly," North said and kissed the kitsune's neck before she got down and sat in between North and Lupita.

"I'm Valeria, but you can call me Val," she said and pulled out her hand.

"Lupita," Lupita said and shook her hand.

"Great! I'm gonna call you Lupi," she said and Lupita didn't bother to say anything. "You are a werewolf, right?"

"Yes," Lupita said and clapped her hands together to get rid of the bread crumbs.

"What pack are you from?" Val asked and stared intently at her.

"I don't have one."

"... So you are a rogue?" Val asked which caused the whole table to go silent. Lupita could see Val's tail wrap around North protectively.

"Lone wolf, orphan, but not rogue," Lupita said while glancing at Jazmyn who had her head slightly tilted. "A rogue is a wolf who doesn't have a pack. Most likely because they were wild and got kicked out. They went rogue. My pack was killed and therefore I like to think of myself as a lone wolf rather than a rogue," she explained and Jazmyn nodded.

"That makes sense," Val said and nodded. "You also seem a lot calmer than a rogue."

"And how would you know?" Lupita asked.

"North's pack was attacked enough for me to know how they act and you are not like that at all," she said while her mouth was full.

"Blue Moon?" Lupita asked and North nodded.

"So are you technically a rogue now?" Jazmyn asked while turning to North.

"Technically, but I would think of myself more as an outcast," North joked and Val slapped her arm.

"You are not an outcast. You are mine," she said and hugged the white wolf's head close to her chest. "And only mine."

Lupita smiled at them before looking out toward the other tables. She caught someone's eye and immediately recognized the vampire. Today she was wearing all black with a pretty, pink pin in her hair. The same strange feeling of happiness coursed through her body as it did yesterday when they touched, only less intense, but it was still there.

The vampire didn't look away, and Lupita found herself not wanting to either. Those gray eyes were comforting and safe. She felt so many emotions. Emotions she couldn't put names on. The only word close enough to this feeling could be. Euphoria? Maybe. But it was more than that. It was so much more than just euphoria. Lupita wanted to go over to the vampire. She wanted to be close to her and never leave her side. She wanted to talk to her and feel her. Why was she feeling this towards a vampire? She shouldn't be feeling this toward a vampire. It was wrong. Both she and her wolf knew this and her wolf whimpered inside her head at the confusing feeling.

Lupita forced herself to look away from the pretty vampire and focused back on the group around her who were talking about Val's brother. She would have to figure this all out some other time.

A/N: North is intersex. I am trying my best to get educated on this so I don't mess up but if anyone else knows something about this, I would love to hear.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and if you see any spelling mistakes it would be lovely if you pointed them out.

Hope you are all taking care of yourselves both mentally and physically. Make sure to eat and drink something.

If no one has said it to you yet: I am incredibly proud of you!!

Hope you have a lovely day/night/evening.

Love you all and thank you for reading. Leave a vote or comment, they are very appreciated! ❤💖❤💖❤💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 64 25
A Demon and a Vampire are both abandoned by the people whom they thought loved them, in two different places, different times. they are both rescued...
236K 13.3K 41
There first meeting wasn't great. One was called rude and the other thought he was childish. More than one encounters couldn't just be an incident. B...
2.5K 240 33
Zoey was just an ordinary teenaged girl, who loved to party, until one night her world was turned upside down when she realized she had been turned i...
1M 36.5K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...