" A Imperfectly Perfect LOVE...

By TATAtaeRee

" If everything is Important in this Imperfect world, LOVE is most Perfect in its Perfect Imperfection " ... More

Introduction
Part - 1
Part -2
Part - 3
Part - 5

Part - 4

9 3 0
By TATAtaeRee

//Jungkook POV//

When my man told they caught two girls and they are failed to show their driving licence, i thought they would be some anticorrupted persons but when I saw them the incidents of one month before reminds me.

One Month Before ~

I'm in ' The Park ' Mall for my next mission. Nowadays those drug dillers became very clever. They internationally done their business among ordinary people. Like in malls, shopping market, Street, bus stand etc.. polices are unable to target them as they always escape from us. So I'm here in an ordinary people with my ordinary disguise like them. My man inform me the head of those drug dillers came this hall for his some personal business... It's the time to show them how Korean National Police are!!!!... Well I'm in an elevator but suddenly two girls appear. And there I saw her. I definitely not type of guy who believe in love at first sight but after meeting her those deep ocean eyes my heartbeat increase and some unknown feelings started to growing. I'm kinda introverted.. i can't tell what is this feeling but i can say this I'm started to like her... She became uncomfortable towards me maybe for my disguise... i tried to approach her , but she thought me a flirty type person... Then again I saw her in my dad's office. And Guess she is working in there. Her those eyes always told me to talk to her. I wanted to tell her that I like her but my profession and my real identity always made me weak. Then reality make me realise this is not good to growing some feelings about her because i know she can't be mine!! So I thought to forget her. But day after day whenever I see her my heart says she is the one , who are waiting for you!!

Present ~

Some past incidents scrolling over my mind. I saw her . She looks afraid but at the same time strong like when we first met. I don't know this feeling but it make butterfly dancing in my stomach but i should looking cold. All the time I'm going towards her her eyes, her swollen lips, her uncomfortable features are capturing me more and more... I want to hug her so badly now... !!!!

Jungkook - can you show me your licence miss!!??

Y/N - Sorry officer!! but we don't have our licence as we didn't know that we'll be this late!!.

Jungkook - What made you late?? Afterall this is not good for two girls drooling over street at the mid night!!

Eun-jin - Sorry sir! This is my fault... I should have take my license as the scooty is mine. But I didn't know.... That we have to face you and your man!!!

Y/N - Officer! Look we are not bad person!! You can believe on us. If you don't mind you can take our scooty. I promise tommorow I'll show the licence and then you can gave our scooty back.!!! Is it okay??!!!

//Y/N POV//

OMG!!!! What did I tell ... Without scooty how can we go home in that late... Mom and dad will kill me!!! Or Eun!???? Ohhuuu.... I made a big mistake... I should have convince him either he didn't believe us and bring us in jail!!!!!

Police Man 1 - that's a nice idea actually!!!
If you are true then you have to get your scooty back and for this you have to show your licence but not tommorow... Today and now.!!! Understand!!!

Ouuuu God!!!! That police Man definately don't know how strict my parents are. If they knew we are in police custody they'd definately abonded me!!!!

Eun-jin - Please sir don't do this!! We are promise that we'll show the licence.... !!! Please do this....

I can see one tear drops from Eun' s eyes. She was about to cry then he spoke in coldly.

Jungkook - No need to do that... I personally know them .. they are not that type of person. We can trust them. And you miss... No need to show your licence. I believe you!! Now come I'll drop both of you...

Police Man 2 - But Sir.....

He didn't let them complete their sentence and already went to the car... And so we are. Because we are helpless or our scooty is also didn't working... That's why.. we have to go with him... I also started to believe him and i already felt very guilty as I assumed him as a gangster!!!!....

In the Car -

He sat on the driving sir and we are in back seat. He started the engine as I told him my address. The car was silent but Eun started to talk about her imagination love story!

Eun-jin - Unnie ! Look he is so handsome!!!
And he is also not a gangster that you thought. He is a senior police officer. And you know what I always have a dream to have a boyfriend like him!!!!

She said while whispering.

Y/N - Eun!!!! What are you saying?? He is a officer and he is just doing his duties. You shouldn't have develop any feelings about him.

//Y/N POV//

I don't know but he is looking very familiar not for that mall incident... I think I saw him earlier after the mall. But when Eun said all of this i felt kinda jealousy.
Some time after Eun again said something.

Eun-jin - But Unnie! I recognised him from the very first day starting from the mall his cold eyes, his dark orbs always towards you and then today when you are talking with that police man he was staring at you whole time between the conversation.
Maybe..... Maybe Unnie....he started to liking you....!!!!

Y/N - What the hell Eun!!!!... What are saying??!!

I became angry and embarassed. I wanted to scream in Loud but he is with us and we are talking about his so i managed to control my anger and politely recorrect her observation.

Y/N - Eun!! Don't talk rubbish!!! You are a Pro- Overthinker!!! Just sit quietly. I won't talk after...if you do the same !!!

I scold Eun... Harshly... Actually i became embarassed and also guilt but i kinda like her compliment... I don't know but Maybe.... I find Eun just turning her head towards the window....and the ride become silent.

//Jungkook POV//

After taking those ladies with me I started the engine. The ride was going smooth like butter with pin drop silence but after sometime I heard some whispering but it's clear for me to hear them because they are sitting exactly back seat. And Guess what they are talking abou me... !!!
I heard everything their conversation but act like i didn't because i don't want to felt her uncomfortable around me. But thankfully they believed me as police officer.
The ride again become silent so I thought to break it.

Jungkook - The day when we met in that mall.. you must be thinking me as bad person right!!??

Y/N - No...no... We just misunderstood you!!!cause of the fight and your disguise was kinda scary you know...(awkward smile)

Jungkook - Oh... That's why you both ran when I was going towards you!!!

Y/N - Ani.. Ani... Not like that.... we were in hurry!!

I lied to him... Yes... I was really a dumb i assumed him as gangster now I'm really felt guilty and what if he thought if he know that we thought him as them...

Jungkook - Ok.. i understand...!!

Eun-jin - Then what about all those tattoos and piercing!!??

Jungkook - ummm... It was all fake!!
Yes. .. all fake...!! (Awkward smile) miss Eun-jin.

Hehee.... I lied to her... I know it's all real but because of my profession i have to hide it.. so what if she thought about me... A police.. with lot's of piercing and tattoos.
And thank God I'm wearing a long sleeves shirt ... Because i have to hide it from everyone!!! Sorry Y/N ... !!

//Eun-jin POV//

Unnie and i became shocked. How can he know my name!!! Or we are overhearing. I decided to ask him.

Eun-jin - Excuse me ... But did you just said my name... !!!

Jungkook - Yes... Miss Eun-jin!!

//Y/N POV//

Before we ask any further we found we are infront of my house... he stopped the car and open the car's door for me. Then he spoke clamly near my ear... that gives me goosebumps over my body.

Jungkook - Nice to meet you miss Y/n!!!
I'm Jeon Jungkook!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!!! Sorry for being late 😔 I hope you guys are doing well and having great time. Don't worry I'll publish next part soon 🔜 but till then stay safe and smile always. BORAHAE ARMY's 💜🤗🤩

_A Imperfectly Perfect LOVE Story _
_To Be Continued _

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
88.8K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
745K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...