Tiffany and Lisa short storie...

By JENLISAblinks100

Short stories of Tiffany Young and Lisa Manoban... Check out my story older girls. Reason why I like these t... More

Remember me
Seeing you
Camping with my idol crush
Jessi show
Your ex texted you?
She's a Stalker
Show me your love
Name Change
My friend's sister
TIFFANY in your AREA
Missed Brithday
Someone younger
I still love you
Side chick
Music Bank
Home
Happy life = Happy wife
Am I so Unloveable?
My friend's sister 2
What is love?
Camping with my idol crush 2
Photoshoot
"Girlfriend"
Your "friend" hates me
Music bank 2
Feelings Are Better kept Hidden
What about what I want to do?
I'll do anything.
My Lover

Gossip

947 41 18
By JENLISAblinks100

G!p Lisa, there's no smut but if you're not comfortable then don't read. These characters are used as a work of fiction.

Tiffany pov
I finished work so I call my girlfriend Lisa. Me and Lisa have been dating for a year and a half now.

Lisa answers her phone almost straight away.

Lisa: hello babe, is something wrong?

I love hearing her voice, it's one of the many things about her that makes me smile.

Tiffany: no Lis... I've finished work so I'm heading out of the office now, when will you be back?

I hear Lisa typing away.

Lisa: I'll be back in 3 hours I have some files I need to put away and documents I need to type up.

I nod, my love is always working hard.

Tiffany: ok I'll be waiting for you at home. I'll be going out with Taeyeon first to the mall before heading home.

I still hear Lisa typing away.

Lisa: by the way hon, Bambam, Ten, Sorn and Minnie want to come over for dinner tomorrow. Is that ok?

I love Lisa's friends they're a big group of goof balls. I feel like I'm babysitting sometimes, I am older than Lisa and her friends but our ages don't really matter because me and Lisa love each other.

Tiffany: yes Lis that's fine, I mean it is a Saturday after all, why don't you invite your other friends too and I invite mine we'll have a game night or something.

Lisa hum, my friends are around my age the only friends that are similar to my age on Lisa's side is probably Irene who I'm close with also. We have so much friends it's hard to keep track sometimes.

Lisa: I'll text Jennie and the others soon about it. They'll definitely come anyway.

I nod

Tiffany: great don't forget and please don't tease Rosé and steal her food from her plate again.

Lisa laughs. I was being serious, they got into a full blown argument because Lisa argued that Rosé ate her ice cream before she sat for dinner so it was only fair. Lisa was taking her revenge. Her and Rosé always argue like this, Jisoo, Wendy, Yeri, Joy and Seulgi had to split them up. I however wasn't going to get involved.

Tiffany: what's funny?

I say cutely, I only act cute with Lisa.

Lisa: you're just cute my love.

I blush

Tiffany: yahhhh... stop, I'll leave you to work honey, make sure you get home early because I want to fuck before we sleep.

I hear Lisa gulp on the other line which is making me smirk.

Lisa: thanks Tiffany... I'm turned on now.

I laugh

Tiffany: I didn't even go into detail on what I'm going to do to you.

I tease Lisa, I can picture her holding the bridge of her nose right now looking frustrated.

Lisa: don't make me come to your office and shut that pretty little mouth of yours up.

I bite my lower lip

Tiffany: you'll like that huh baby.

I hear Lisa groan.

Lisa: yah honey don't play games with me, please don't otherwise I won't be able to finish my work.

I chuckle

Tiffany: just be home early ok.

Lisa chuckles

Lisa: don't worry I will. I love you.

I smile, it's funny how she can make me smile by just using her voice and sweet words.

Tiffany: I love you Lis... byeeeee

I say sweetly before hanging up. Off to the mall I go.

2 hours later...
At the mall.

Me and Taeyeon are walking around, we've brought a couple of things.

Taeyeon: did you really need to buy 7 different pairs of lingerie?

I nod

Tiffany: Lisa ripped my other ones and there is 7 days in a week, I need to look sexy for Lisa everyday.

Taeyeon nudges me.

Taeyeon: ok I sorry I asked, I know you and Lisa have a great sex life but I don't need to know any more than that.

We laugh.

Tiffany: I won't tell Lisa is mine and what she does to me stays in our house.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes

Taeyeon: Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sunny, are all coming tomorrow night to yours and Lisa's place.

I clap my hands in excitement

Tiffany: great all of Lisa's friends are coming too, it'll be fun right.

Taeyeon nods

Taeyeon: luckily you and Lisa have a palace you call a home.

I roll my eyes, me and Lisa live in a mansion not a palace.

???: Tiff, Taeyeon!???

We turn and we see Nancy. I hate her, she's always gossiping and seems to know a lot about other people, some are true and some are just rumours. It's like she hates when people are happy.

Taeyeon: hey, shopping for anything good?

Nancy shakes her head

Nancy: I'm just out with my friends, Tiff how's the cheater... I mean Lisa.

She grins at me and my heart sinks when she said that. Did she just say my Lisa is a cheater? What the hell does she know?

Tiffany: what's are you talking about?

Nancy has a smug smile on her face which I wanted to wipe off with a slap.

Nancy: oh nothing, I just saw Lisa getting cozy with this pretty girl at lunch yesterday, they seemed very clingy.

Nancy laughs and then we hear someone shout for her.

Nancy: I better get going, bye ladies.

She happily walks away and a tear runs down my face. What if it's the truth? Lisa won't do this to me, we've been dating for a year and a half and we have a home together.

Taeyeon: she's trying to get into your head, Lisa's a good girl, she won't hurt you.

I couldn't even think straight right now.

Tiffany: she never told me she was going out for lunch, she said she was eating at work yesterday.

Me and Lisa don't go for lunch all the time because we both are busy and we take our lunch break at different times sometimes. But she normally would tell me if she's going out. I don't know what to think.

Taeyeon: don't listen to Nancy trash literally comes out of her mouth, I'm sure Lisa has an explanation for this.

I shake my head and wipe my tears

Tiffany: I'm ready to go home, let's go.

Lisa pov

I just came back from work. I entered my house which I shared with my girlfriend Tiffany. I can't believe she turned me on over the phone, just thinking about her naked.... Ugh I couldn't control myself. I had to think about someone who turns me off which was my bestfriend Bambam. Thank you Bambam, you have a talent that you don't even know of.

Lisa: babe!!!

I get no answer.

Lisa: Tiffany I'm home!

I check my Rolex. My girl should be at home right now. I mean it's not too late but it's around 8pm

I take my shoes off and head up to our bedroom. When I enter our room I couldn't see Tiffany.

Lisa: baby!

I wait for a response.

Tiffany: I'm in here!

I hear her shout from in the walk in closet. I walk in and I see Tiffany looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing white pants and a pink bra. Looks like she's getting out of those clothes because she wore those pants in the morning for work.

Lisa: what are you up to baby?

I walk up to her and peck her lips. She seemed like something was on her mind. She didn't seem so happy to see me.

Tiffany: getting changed into your clothes.

Tiffany says bluntly. Tiffany takes her pants off and she was left in her underwear. I check her out. I bite my lower lip. I can feel myself getting hard. My girlfriend is so hot. Sorry guys she's mine. I'm so lucky.

Ok stop Lisa your girl seems to be mad about something.

Lisa: are you ok hon?

Tiffany rolls her eyes as she puts some black cycling shorts on. She paired it with one of my oversized black Celine hoodies.

Tiffany puts her old clothes in the wash basket. I just watch her as she didn't even look at me once. Did I do something to annoy her. Is it an anniversary or something. I get nervous. Why isn't she looking at me. Come on Lisa say it before she explodes.

Lisa: happy anniversa...

Tiffany cuts me off.

Tiffany: it's not our anniversary.

Tiffany says in a serious time as she  glares at me.

Lisa: then what's the matter babe? Did I do something wrong?

I'm generally confused on what I did.

Tiffany: am I too old for you Lisa? Am I too ugly? Do I not satisfy you?

I was confused at Tiffany sudden outburst of ridiculous questions.

Lisa: babe what's going on? Why are you saying these things?

Tiffany was on the verge of tears

Tiffany: then what is it Lis? Am I boring? Am I not pretty enough?

I shake my head

Lisa: babe, I'm Happy with you and you're amazing I could never get bored of you, I'm in love with you. What's gotten into you?

It looks like she wanted to tell me something but she walks away into our bedroom.

Lisa: honey?! wait.

I hold on to her wrist and turn her to face me.

Tiffany: where were you yesterday huh? Were you actually at work?

I give her a confused look.

Lisa: yes I was actually at work. Why are you saying this?

Tiffany starts to get teary.

Tiffany: today that bitch Nancy told me she saw you with a girl at lunch yesterday and you guys seemed like you were close and "clingy".

Tiffany did quotations with her fingers when she said the word clingy. I shake my head because I wasn't flirting with a girl yesterday. I would never do that. I mean I was at lunch with Minnie yesterday.

Lisa: you listen to Nancy?! Babe haven't you forgot she tried to break us up before because she's obsessed with me.

Tiffany sighs as she wipes her eyes. Her eyes were getting watery.

Tiffany: why didn't you tell me about lunch and who's this woman you went with?

I shake my head.

Lisa: I didn't tell you because it was with a friend and you know her, you were busy and I didn't want to disturb you because you had that meeting.

Tiffany closes her eyes. I try to take her hand but she moves her hand away.

Lisa: baby please. I'm telling the truth. I didn't cheat, I will never hurt you. Never.

Tiffany eyes soften, I think she knows I'm telling the truth. Stupid Nancy I wish she gets her nose out of everyones love lives and business.

Tiffany: tell me who were you with Lisa?

Tiffany crosses her arms towards me.

Lisa: babe I was only with Minnie, you know the girl that's always here with Bambam, Ten and Sorn, you know her. You literally make her hot chocolate when she stays over.

I chuckle making Tiffany hide her face in her hands.

Tiffany: I feel embarrassed now. I believe you Lisa, I just got scared, sometimes the gossip Nancy spills are like 50% true.

I roll my eyes. I poke her cheek.

Lisa: I want to see you smile doll.

Tiffany looks down.

Tiffany: I'm sorry, I shouldn't listen to gossip, I was so upset about what Nancy was saying, it took over my mind.

I shake my head and pull my girl into a hug.

Lisa: it's fine babe. Just don't listen to her. Half of the things she says is trash. Please give me a smile.

I peck Tiffany's cheek and she gives me a small smile. She nods and I wipe her tears away from her face.

Lisa: you're so beautiful and no one can take me away from you. You have my heart Tiffany and only you.

Tiffany smiles brightly.

Tiffany: from now on you go to lunch with me and you can invite whoever you want. But take your lunch the same time as me always.

I chuckle as I peck her lips.

Lisa: that'll be great just text me when you're free to go and I'll get you,

We hold each other for a while.

Lisa: I love you

Tiffany pecks my lips

Tiffany: I love you too.

I put my hand on the side of my girls face, I caress her cheek with my thumb.

Lisa: if you see that bitch again tell her to mind her own business.

Tiffany nods as she jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist. I hold her thighs to keep her up. She crashes her lips onto mine and I walk back to sit on our bed.

Tiffany: I want my Lisa time now.

Tiffany says as she kisses down my neck, I groan as I can feel myself getting turned on, I'm sure she can feel it too.

Lisa: is it that time already.

I say as I lay down on the bed letting my girl take control.

I guess you know what happens next.

//////////////

💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 19.5K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
457K 13.5K 46
VII 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please res...
79.7K 2.5K 32
Lisa always "dated" Older girls. Lisa G!p Jennie x Lisa x Tiffany IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONCEPT OF TIFFANY x LISA THEN PLEASE DON'T READ!!!!
1.8M 76.4K 81
!WARNING! [READ THE DESCRIPTIONS!!!!!] Mature Content, Family Issues, LIGHT G!P content (Intersex) JenLisa as a married couple ROMANCE/DRAMA What wil...