The Legendary Forest

Bởi legendaryfever

How far will you go to bring peace to your kingdom? How far will you go to protect your newly beloved? ~~ Whe... Xem Thêm

Main Characters and Other Info
Rewrite Chapter 1
Rewrite Chapter 2
Rewrite Chapter 3
Rewrite Chapter 4
Rewrite Chapter 5:
Rewrite Chapter 6
Rewrite Chapter 7
Rewrite Chapter 8
Rewrite Chapter 9
Rewrite Chapter 10
Rewrite 11
Rewrite Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Rewrite
Chapter 14 Rewrite
Chapter 15 Rewrite
Chapter 16 Rewrite
Chapter 17 Rewrite
Rewrite Chapter 18
19 rewrite
A Flash to the Past
Rewrite Chapter 20
Rewrite chapter 21
Rewrite Chapter 22
Rewrite Chapter 23
~Part 2~
NL: Chapter 1
NL: Chapter 2
NL: Chapter 3
NL: Chapter 4
NL: Chapter 5
NL: Chapter 7
NL: Chapter 8
NL: Chapter 9
NL: Chapter 10
NL: 11
NL 12
NL 13
NL: 14
NL: 15
NL: 16
NL: 17
NL: 18
NL 19
NL 20
Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

NL: Chapter 6

1 0 0
Bởi legendaryfever

Vision Sleeps

           Kiridena gasped when she saw Narissa appeared. She widen her eyes and yelled, "Intruder! How dare you come here uninvited and unwanted. If you harmed anyone I loved I would have your death imploded. You will face the penalty for your actions."

Narissa raised her eyebrows and muttered, "Pffft, ha ha, haha, ha. Jeez so serious. I've done no harm I was just visiting His Hi...ghhermghmnehuhss, prinhmrmce Niderudion" Niderudion muffled her words as she was about to say his full title.

Niderudion gave her a look, "Not here with so many listening, though I do miss the sound of that title."

"Wait, Niderudion you actually know that intruder?!" Kiridena couldn't believe it. "That girl could have hurt you or worse one of us!"

"No, she wouldn't," The prince stated flatly, "She doesn't have a reason to."

"A reason to?" Kiridena raised her eyebrows, "She has every reason to!" The Narvidian Queen declared, "She must want to take our special powers for herself."

Narissa stared at her dully and chuckled, "Pffft hahaha ha, seriously? I mean yeah I study magic but I kinda have a love-hate relationship with the Narvidian light." She shrugged.

"Love-hate relationship?" Kyriadelia who was now inside the room along with Cestía and Nelvren as well.

"You know," Narissa smiles slyly, leaning back, "For someone like me, your light that you cherish oh so much makes me deathly ill if I consume too much of it. Luckily, I have spells to help me from it." She grins.

"What?!" Niderudion widen his eyes, "Really? Maybe you could teach me.."

Narissa laughed, "You wish don't you."

"Maybe I do, but more than you know," He said the last part so only she could hear.

"I still don't trust you, child" Kiridena shook her head.

"Well if you want to know why I'm really here, I'll just tell you." She just shrugged casually.

"The forest is dangerous for those who don't know how to handle it. There are souls who have been turned to darkness. You know this, correct?" The girl leaned back.

Narissa waited and saw the light queen nod slowly, "Yes, I'm aware."

"Perfect so you are aware and not completely clueless!" She pressed her hands together,
    "Well reedins are behind this. They help turn them like that while those get corrupted unable to control themselves and turn others to be just like them. Every Legendarian is in danger because of this. Luckily a few selected souls have been fighting them and the reedins to put a stop to the darkness being spread!"

"Wait..." Kiridena starred at her, "Aren't they killing them off?"

"Yeah, thank goodness I know! Such wonderful people and heroes. I want to be them, they seem so cool." She sighed dramatically.

"Freaking biased.." Niderudion muttered as Narissa jumped up and gave him a look.

"But your light, your precious light could be the other ingredient. It could be how the darkness is destroyed and how their souls will purify." She lowered her head and closed her eyes as she put her hand across her chest,
         "So please forgive me for trying to help the poor Legendarians that were corrupted and maybe we can save the world from being controlled by madness."

"Oh?" The light queen finally said, "If that is the case maybe I could work something out, but you must prove yourself that you won't trick us."

"Oh do you still not trust me?" Narissa shook her head, "After all I told you and given away. What I said was nothing just anyone knows. Sure everyone knows about the darkened souls, but nobody knows about everything else I said."

"Well you did bring up those who have being killing and fighting reedins and those darkened souls." Kiridena stated revealing what she is suppose to do. "Why do you hate reedins? Don't you know that those people who do that are enemies of them and we are required to turn any of them in being royalty?"

"W-what?!" Niderudion took a step back. "Is that true?" He asked with his eyes widening. Narissa moved to the side so he wouldn't bump into her.

"Of course!" Kiridena told Niderudion, "Of all people, I thought you were aware. Why?"

Niderudion took a step forward and announced dramatically, "Because I have been fighting with my very own life to stop those reedins and return darkened souls to normal."

Nelvren was surprised.
Kiridena widen her eyes, "But the reedins' rules if I don't then I-"

Niderudion smiled regardless, "But it doesn't really matter because I've been disregarding their rules for years. They tried to kill my sister, leave me bedrest, and made several kingdoms be filled with darkness."

"I couldn't agree any more," Midnira stated. "They have been causing trouble for Esperon for years."

"Wait a second- all this time you going to the forest..." Kiridena gasped, "You we're fighting them?! And you brought my own daughter and involved her!"

"Hey, she wanted to come." He puts his hands up in the air, "I was against her coming, but she would have told on us that we were going out."

"Yeah, fighting evil and saving the world sounds so fun!" Kyriadelia exclaimed.

"Wait you think that too?" Narissa's eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Well yeah it seems so fun!" She grins at Narissa.

"I know right!" Narissa equally exclaims.

"Why are you befriending her, I thought you hated her like me?" Niderudion scowls.

Naricelissa laughs, "I do, but she loves fighting and that makes her totally great and I don't have to be her mentor either for her to know that!" She gave the prince a knowing look.

"Wait are you fighting them too?!" Queen Kiridena suddenly realized, "I knew there was something wrong with you!" She declared, pointing her finger at her.

Naricelissa scoffed, "What makes you say that?" She adds slyly, "Besides, His H... Niderudion has already stated his involvement wouldn't it be better to focus on facts you already know?"

Kiridena Shook's her head, "I cannot do that especially to my best friends' child." Naricelissa and Niderudion both did not miss how she said friends'.

Naricelissa simply replied, "Friends'... Oh of course only the eyes of the wielder knows all."

"What?!" Nelvren suddenly looked at her in confusion.

A different voice then spoke, "Any one who fights against our protectors, the reedins, should be turned in!" In walked in a silver haired servant with eyes whiter than any other.

Niderudion frowns in disgust, as he muttered, "...hurt Novalie.."

Zyion then realizes how beautiful she looked too, "Whoa you look cool"

"I know I am quite dashing," Naricelissa added in her 'talking-to-reedins-voice'.

"Hey!" Niderudion muttered besides her.

"Oh don't be jealous, you know I only care about you." She replies quietly.

"You are a dang Moon!" He exclaims in fury, "Why all the cool ones gotta be those pale moon faced freaks?"

Narissa turned to him with anger showing in her eyes, "What did you say? How dare you! You stupid, imbecile, demonic-beast of Narvidia. How could you be so discriminating against us for being from there, especially with an insulting nickname like moons?!"

Naricelissa brought her two swords from within air, "You want to know the truth. Fine I'll tell you, moonspit." She points both swords at the tip of his neck, "I am one of the fighters of the forest. The one killing the reedins and darkened souls. The biggest threat to them all. The most strongest swordsman and magic wielder in this entire forest." She exclaimed, being equally intimidating.
"That is I, also who you are facing and I have being doing favors for everyone for years because without their deaths, without me hearing their secret plans, this place and many more kingdoms would be covered in darkness."
       Naricelissa laughed dryly, "And the only reason they are after me is because I am stopping them, well I am mainly, but maybe my brother does a little bit but he is not that good and way more annoying, as well as...." She sighed as she trailed off referring to Niderudion.

Midnira smiled at her, "So we finally meet. Interesting, though I must wonder what is it your called."

"Naricelissa, is my name. " Most of them made a confused and wide-eyed face, "Yeah I know long and crazy right?"

"You are a girl?!" Zyion exclaimed, backing up.

Narissa narrowed her eyes, "Uh yeah. Of course I am a..." She looked all around where the others had equally surprised looks.
      Naricelissa violently ripped of her hood and cape that covered her top, as she undid her hair that was tightly bunched up. "How was that not obvious?!?" She yelled looking at them in question. "I am female, I have breasts!"

Zyion stared at her, "The strongest one is a girl?" He had a look of disbelief.

Niderudion frowned, "You have a problem with that?"

Zyion shook his head immediately, "Oh.. uh no!"

"Oh," Midnira said to herself, "That actually makes sense. And you, is your brother Nakosir?"

Naricelissa lowered her head, "Sadly. I hope he wasn't too much trouble. You know how he is."

Niderudion burst out laughing with the whole fiasco going on. "No wonder the reedins have a hard time identifying you as a girl or boy, Narissa."

Queen Midnira of Esperon chuckled to herself.

Naricelissa scowled, "Oh shut up!" She made her swords vanish and basically tackled Niderudion to the ground.

After a few minutes, she got back up, "Ha I win!"

Niderudion smiled a small smile of admiration, "I let you win."

However, she shook her head, "No, I'm just that good and amazing. You know this" She grinned playful at him, "Why do you think I'm your mentor for?"

"You're not just my mentor..." He trailed off.

Naricelissa smiled knowingly. Naricelissa pulled out her lervizon and realized something, "It's almost sunset!" She gasped and then put it away.

Everyone else was equally shock on how the time passed by while they weren't paying attention.

"What... You can't be serious!?" Niderudion was equally shocked.

"Well you were gone for about 5 hours and it has been 3 hours since you left." Midnira stated seriously.

"I'll have to leave now then!" Naricelissa exclaimed.

"No, you're not." Niderudion told her, watching her every move.

"If I leave now I'll beat the sunset, I won't get sick." Naricelissa tried to reassure him, but he wouldn't have it.

To any Esperon, sun is the worse thing for them. They cannot handle its light that becomes toxic to them if they aren't use to it or previously taken a special elixir.

But being there at sunset is 100 times worse. They could get deathly sick or ill. It is like running in the rain for some but way worse.

"Child of Esperon, even for me that is too dangerous. If I may suggest it will be best if you stay here until the next eve." Midnira told her civilian.

"I'm not exactly a child, but I'll accept your offer Your M...Wait am I allowed to call you that here? I don't mean to be rude but Niderudion doesn't want me to call him that-"

"Narissa," The prince interrupts. "You never call me that and the only reason you were about to, was because I was with other people."

Narissa looked away, "I.. uh..." She muttered at lost for words.

Niderudion grinned, "Come on, you can stay and sleep with me." He told her with no thought.

"W-what?!" She backed up.

"It's not like we haven't done that before or anything." Niderudion told her, not understanding why she was acting like that. He stared at her, "What?"

She smacked her face, "Don't say things like that in that way!"

Suddenly her lervizon made a noise, she pulled it back out and it showed a hologram of a young face of Nakosir making a stupid expression.

"Oh lovely, he wants to talk."

Niderudion burst into laughter, "What's with that face he is making and he looks so young!?"

"It's an old picture I set that will show up when he calls, so of course I picked one of him doing something stupid." Naricelissa grinned, "Please everyone say nothing."

Then she put her hand over the answer button on the hologram.

"Ah, I was afraid you wouldn't answer. Anyways, where are you? Apparently Nasima hasn't seen you and it's under an hour away from sunset," Nakosir asked her a bit frantically.

"Aww, are you worried for me, Nako?" Naricelissa grinned, "Don't worry I'm somewhere in The Legendary Forest, or as outsiders say The Forest of Legend."

Nakosir rolled his eyes, "Your being a smart aleck again. We're all in the legendary forest even if we're in a kingdom that's still in the forest because if it wasn't then Legendarians would be able to leave, but you already know that." He laughed, "I taught you well."

Naricelissa scowled, "No, I taught you well. Without me you would have no knowledge of being able to fight against reedins and protect them. Though honestly, I think your slacking off!" She grins. "I think I do what you do way better."

"No you wouldn't, you like your sleep." Nakosir laughs, "I can't even imagine you as their personal royal knight, besides good luck with Princess Novaliera actually liking you. I spent almost a year before she actually liked me. And we both know her opinion of you," He tells her smugly.

"Oh shut up that is so not fair! Why does she hate everyone?!" She laments while Niderudion smiled as he watched her in amusement.

"Well she just cherishes her family Narica. Her Majesty, Queen Midnira and His Highness Prince Niderudion mean the world to her..." He told her and just that moment Niderudion shut his eyes and shrugged.

He didn't care anymore.
Zyion was in absolute shock, a prince.

"Uhh Nako, maybe you shouldn't have said that because where I am people are freaking out a bit." Naricelissa grinned sheepishly.

"Wait a moon's minute! You're in Narvidia! Why are you there?! That's literally the worse place you could go, the only reason you would go there is..." Nakosir expression changed, "Oh ohh.. Of course."

Just that moment, Niderudion yelled, "HEY NAKO!" Before he burst out laughing.

"Your Highness," He smiled grimly, "Who else heard our conversation?"

"Everyone." Naricelissa answered, "All the Narvidians here. All their friends who happened to be here."

"Is Her Majesty here?"

"Yes, Nakosir." Midnira answered as she and Niderudion walked over to the hologram.

"I see you met my sister. I feel sorry for you, honestly." He grinned as he rubbed his neck, "The plan seems to be working by the way. The morning you left was the most hilarious moment I experienced in awhile. The reedins are not bothering us thankfully."

Niderudion tried to look over to see the background of the hologram, "Where's Novalie?"

Nakosir smiles, "It's getting early, the sun is rising soon and she's asleep. That's why I called Narica. Call me sometime later and she'll love to speak to you."

The Esperon royals backed away. Nakosir then put on a serious expression, "Narica somebody contacted me about that thing," He tapped his own head. "Flower appeared and there is an opportunity to regain that again in the near future if we plan our time just right."

"No way." Naricelissa was shocked, "Forgiveness came to you? When?"

She hasn't heard from her in years and then she comes during a time such as this.

"Last night. She appeared before me in her way she always did." Nakosir told his sister, "Remember to watch out for anything."

Naricelissa nodded, "I will."

The call ended.

Midnira turned to Naricelissa, "Your lervizon is programed with holograms too."

"Yes, we programed our lervizons ourselves." Naricelissa nodded.

"I see." She told her. Queen Midnira then turned to her son, "Find her somewhere to stay."

Everyone else left the room and the prince grinned as he turned to Naricelissa smiling, "Well you're staying here, like you wanted."

"Touché," She smiled. "Ahh, this is nice," She sighs laying on his bed, arms out wide.

"You know, I think Mother knows..." Niderudion muttered, looking down. "I can tell.  I'm honestly surprised that she's okay with everything."

"Yeah, she seems pretty nice." She looks up and sighs, "You know you're lucky.  She clearly cares for you, but she's alive.  Though I'm surprised she's okay with both of us here."

"Oh why?" He turned to her completely clueless.

"Uhhh... ACTUALLY I'm VERY TIRED, yes!  I am tired and I'm going to sleep now.  Good night!" She turned around on her stomach and pressed her face into the pillow.

Niderudion just smiled at His Princess before carefully tiding up her hair and kissing her. "You're beautiful."

As sleep overtook Naricelissa, a vision from the past appeared before her own eyes.

...

'Kaizo, I don't know what to do.' A woman of blue hair laments to her partner. 'We can't keep them there.  Sarcivenessa and Nakosizerci.  They are hurting each other.  We had them enter because it would be good for them, for our family, but now it's just splitting us up.'

'You're right,' A man of green hair agreed, 'We can't continue this.  We must take them out.  I don't know what they have been teaching there, but it is obviously no good.  I mean look at our daughter, she is penalized for just speaking and having a voice.  As for Nakosizerci, he is penalized for not controlling his sister.'

'I know and I can't bear to see any of them suffer.' The woman closed her green eyes and sighed, 'Sarcivenessa has also been in pain more.  She keeps on having more of those blackouts and headaches of hers.  It's the stress from the rules and mandatory events.  I know she always had a little something but now it's out of hand.'

'I fear for them both.  I have been thinking we tell them we changed our mind about the entire situation and get our children back.'

'Those people will never agree to it!' The woman exclaims drastically.

'But Vanez, we have to do something.' The man closed his blue eyes and rubs his forehead.

'I'm glad we thought for them to go on a vacation.' Vanez suddenly thought, 'Those friends of theirs who they're forced to be with should come to.  Thankfully they're friends, but still I have no idea if they want that.  All I know is those friends are against it all.'

'You two!' A voice called out making them jump in fear.

Did they hear what they said?

'Sir Kaizo and Lady Vanez, the elders request your attendance immediately.' A messages stated just as he quickly bowed before scurrying off.

The man and woman looked at each other before smiling.

'You requested our presence?' Kaizo asked as he stepped into the halls of judgement.

'Yessss....' He drawed out his words, 'You have sent both Nakosizerci and Sarcivenessa on some kind of vacation.  Why are they not with you now when you return?'

Kaizo spoke first, 'My Lord, my lady thought it would be best if Suniverozi and Syrukia would come so they spend time with each other and develop their relationships." He stated while bowing his head.

'What nonsense are you speaking?  I heard there are rumors you plan on taking them out of the program.' A man with a tall silver white robe stated as he lifted up.

Another man nodded, 'I heard those two are planning to take Lady Syrukia and Lord Suniverozi too.  What you are doing is treason!  And you know what we do to those who commit treason....'

'Those who committed treason shall be penalized....  Those who committed treason shall be penallized... Those who committed treason shall be penalized.... Pentalize... Pentalize... ' The other officials in the room chanted.

Out of nowhere a young girl who was hiding in the barracks watched in disbelief as her only friend's parents were being forced to pay the price.

Vanez saw this and put a finger to her lips.  'Say nothing,' She mouthed to the girl, 'And after this please save yourself and run away.'

The girl stood there in confusion, what was happening.

Before she could understood what was happening, a blade appeared and cut through Kaizo's skin, deep into his chest.  He cried out in agony, a terrible scream pierced through the room and the elders could only look and murmur.  Fierce crimson blood flowed out from his body and wound in great speed.

Vanez rushed over to him, 'Darling!' She cried out and then she turned to face the elders, 'Why have you done this?'

'What you are planning is treason!' They cried.

'Treason... Treason to the crown... Treason for life...'

'You know nothing.' Vanez cried out, 'Those are lies you listened to and they never shall be true.  I only wish for them to cherish in great prosperity.'

In Kaizo's limp hand, was his lervizon that recorded and showed everything that has happened.

Kaizo muttered weakly, 'Tell Sarci I.. I am a-always proud of her and... to n-never give up... on her d-dreams... And Sizerci r-remember... to be strong and for h-him to b-believe... in f-family. '

'Tell them yourself!' Vanez cried out, not believing her love her only beloved was dying in her arms.

And the reason?
For committing treason or so the Elders claimed.

And it was all their fault.

She snuck the lervizon recording everything to the silver haired girl whose light blue eyes shined brightly.

'Give and send this to them,' she mouthed to the girl.

The next thing that happened was Kaizo.  He didn't die, his soul turned black.  Shadows and darkness took over his heart.  When he lifted up he took the blade out of his chest and he screamed louder like a bird screaming to its death.  He took the blades and swung them at Vanez and he stabbed her skin.

Her eyes widen in shock, her beloved hurt her.  She felt limp and weak.  He cut her skin open and the dark crimson liquid kept pouring down and out.  She was on the ground when he breathed upon her and she too, turned into a darkened souls.

The elders looked at each other and smiled, 'Finally those nuisances are gone,' The girl started running as fast as she could away.

Even if it was against the rules to be without an escort, she had to.

She must tell Suniverozi, the girl thought.
She must get in sent to their friends and make sure they will never return.

If she stays and they will be free, then she'll gladly oblige for then someone that been through far more than she has, is finally happy.

She will wait and then maybe some day, he will save her and if that day comes then she will go and then, only then will she marry him.

...

Naricelissa woke up with a gasp, "I... What?  What happened?  Why did I get a memory of someone I never knew... I think?" The vision wielder was filled with confusion.

"Narissa?" The prince murmured.

Naricelissa smiled and put herself closer to him and sighed.

// This is where deeper lore comes in relating to the two siblings
It's great,

Legend x \\

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Luna Bởi jaz

Viễn tưởng

63 1 13
When fire is what you remember from your home and darkness is what you have left from your mother. Stories of what people though of your mother but y...
2K 127 56
A war between two kingdoms cause chaos all over the world and it tears each kingdom apart piece by piece. The east, having problems with their consec...
110 9 8
What if there's a world where people with abilities lives? And what if people with no abilities also live alongside them. The ones with abilities w...
145 28 14
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...