π–£π–Ίπ—‡π–½π–Ύπ—…π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ ο½’π–­π—ˆπ—‹οΏ½...

By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

β₯𝑅𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑠 π‘–π‘›π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘šπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑐𝑙... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six

Twenty-one

965 35 2
By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

Donghyuck walked down the hallway exhausted, he didn't even want to show up at school today but Renjun and Jisung convinced him to go but yet they were nowhere in sight, leaving him to walk alone.

He heaved out a sigh as he began to look around seeing people talking and laughing with their friends, while also seeing couples sharing kisses every now and then. He scrunched up his nose in disgust as he witnessed their pda.

Suddenly he felt someone sneak their arm around his waist making him flinch at the contact and the sudden surprise, he was about to harshly elbow the culprit in their side until he heard them speak.

"Hey sunshine." Knowing that the voice belonged to none other than Mark, he turned to look at the older.

"Oh, hey Mark." He replied with a smile.

"So why are you walking by yourself?" Mark asked as they continued walking down the hallway.

Donghyuck sighed as he remembered, "Because Renjun and Jisung are assholes for telling me to come to school but not even showing up themselves." He said. "How come your here so early anyway?"

Mark shrugged, "Jeno didn't come to school because he was too 'tired' so I ended up coming by myself and decided to come earlier than I'd usually do." He explained.

"Oh." Donghyuck said. He looked down at Mark's arm that was around his waist before turning to look at him with a smirk on his face.

Mark looked at him confused, and cocked an eyebrow, "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"So has this become a habit or something?" Mark stared at the younger confused until realizing he was talking about his arm that he had wrapped around his waist.

He immediately pulled his arm away, a faint blush dusting his cheeks as he awkwardly rubbed his nape while looking away from him, "Sorry about that.." He muttered loud enough for the younger to hear.

Donghyuck giggled at his reaction before shaking his head, "It's fine, I was actually enjoying your arm around me." He blurted out. Mark looked over at the younger, a smirk playing at his lips.

Donghyuck realized what he said and slapped a hand over his mouth and began to blush furiously, "Wait! That's n-not what I m-meant!!" He hurriedly said.

"So you don't like it when I put my arm around your waist?" Mark asked, clearly teasing the latter.

Donghyuck began to frantically wave his hands around, "No! I-I do— b-but!... It's just really embarrassing ok! And I don't want to admit it.." He stammered.

Mark chuckled, grabbing the younger by his waist and pulled him close to his chest. He then used one of his hands to softly lift up the younger's head to look at him.

"Don't feel embarrassed sunshine." He said. Donghyuck was too shy to maintain eye contact so he lowered his head and nodded.

Mark softly grabbed his chin and lifted his head again, getting a better view of his face. Mark felt his heartbeat speed up the more he stared at him.

He looked into his eyes before looking down at his lips, "Can I... kiss you?" He asked staring into his eyes.

"Please.." Donghyuck softly said. Mark began to lean forward and soon so did Donghyuck, they were merely centimeters away from feeling their lips coming in contact but before they could touch someone suddenly called Donghyuck's name causing both boys to become annoyed.

"Donghyuck!" They both looked around to find who had called his name, only seeing Yujun standing beside them with a scowl on his face.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "What do you want Yu-" Before he could finish someone came over and went to Yujun. Donghyuck noticed the person as Hajun.

"What the hell Yujun! I literally told you he's not interested so why do you insist on trying." Hajun seethed.

Yujun ignored Hajun's comment and glared at Mark after seeing his hands on Donghyuck's waist, "Why do you have your hands on him." He snarled.

Mark rolled his eyes, "Because I can, why are you so bothered by it." He said. Hajun looked over at the two and seen Mark sneak his arms around the younger's waist.

"Can't you see that they're dating Yujun." Hajun said.

Yujun scoffed, "Yea right, your only saying that so I can get scared and not talk to Donghyuck anymore." He replied.

"We are dating." Donghyuck blurted out, causing them both to look at him in shock. Hajun wasn't sure if they were dating, he had only said that so Yujun would leave the poor boy alone.

After overcoming his shock Hajun looked over at Donghyuck smiling, "Congratulations Donghyuck." He said.

"Thanks." Donghyuck said returning the smile.

Yujun balled up his fist in anger, "Don't be silly, your just saying that to make me mad." He said.

Mark positioned himself behind Donghyuck as he rested his chin on his shoulder. "Its the truth dude, so face it."

Yujun scoffed, "Oh yea, then how long have you two been dating." He asked a smirk taking over his features.

Both boys stayed quiet not knowing what to answer with. Hajun took this chance and blurted out.

"They've been together for a week." He answered, Yujun looked over at him cocking his eyebrow.

"And how would you know? Donghyuck doesn't even talk to you. So you must be lying." Yujun said.

Hajun shook his head, "I know he doesn't talk to me but I found out because, umm last week I tried to hit on Mark and ask him for his number but he told me he had a boyfriend, after I asked who it was he told me it was Donghyuck then he walked away." He lied.

Mark and Donghyuck stared at Hajun in shock as he told Yujun that lie he made up from the top of his head.

"Whatever," Yujun muttered, "You guys are losers anyway." He turned around and walked away.

"Thanks Hajun." Donghyuck thanked him while smiling.

He smiled back, happy that he was able to talk to Donghyuck without receiving annoyed glances and remarks that—in his opinion—he deserved.

"Wait but are you guys seriously dating?" Hajun asked.

Donghyuck hesitated before turning around in Mark's arms to look at him, "So are we?" He asked.

Mark smiled and pecked the younger's lips before responding, "Of course we are." He replied. Donghyuck smiled as a faint blush covered his face.

Their moment was cut short when they heard someone speak. "Is my eyes playing tricks on me or did Mark hyung just kiss Haechan hyung."

The two—along with Hajun—looked over to see who just spoke, finding the five people who had been missing since the day started. Donghyuck managed to get out of Mark's embrace and went over them, slapping both Renjun and Jisung on the head.

"Ow!" They both hissed in pain as they held their heads.

"What the hell was that for?!" Renjun grumbled.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes, "Why did you two tell me to come today but neither of you showed up, making me walk to school by myself." He snarled.

"See about that..." Jisung started, then continued after seeing the glare Donghyuck gave him. "I was going to walk with you but then Lele showed up unexpectedly at my door so I decided to walk with him and we got a donut from the café up the street."

Donghyuck gave him one last glare before looking over at Renjun, "And why didn't you show up." He said.

"Because Nana and I spent 10 minutes trying to convince Jeno to get up and come to school." Renjun explained.

Mark went over to Donghyuck wrapping his arm around his waist and pulled him closer to himself. Chenle stared at the two in front of him suspiciously before asking.

"Are you two dating or something?" Donghyuck blushed at the sudden question.

Mark smiled, "Yup we are." He answered happily.

Chenle smiled widely, "Congratulations hyungs!" He said.

"Yea congratulations." Jisung said with a smile.

Donghyuck smiled as he heard the two youngest congratulate them. "Thanks you two."

Renjun was also about to congratulate them until he noticed Hajun standing behind the two, "What is Hajun doing here..." He mistakenly said aloud.

Hajun smiled as the others turned to look at him. "Don't worry I'm going to leave, but I'm here because I was stopping Yujun from trying to bother Donghyuck." He said, then glanced over at Donghyuck. "See you later Donghyuck." He waved at him.

Donghyuck returned it, "See you Hajun." He said.

Hajun gave them all one last smile before turning around and walking away down the hallway heading towards his class.

Renjun looked over at Donghyuck with a skeptical look. "Is that true Hyuck?"

"Yea." Donghyuck replied.

"Alright, but are you two back friends or something?" Renjun asked curiously.

Donghyuck shook his head, "No, not necessarily but he did help me earlier," He said. "I haven't really seen him around Jihye lately, do you think they got into a fight or something?"

Renjun shrugged at his the younger's question, "I have no idea but something must be going on if those two aren't hanging around each other anymore." He said.

Donghyuck hummed out in agreement, "Maybe it has something to do with Joonlim and Yujun, since that seems to be the day they stopped being around each other." He said.

"I heard my name. Is there something I can do for you people." They all turned their heads to the voice and seen Joonlim standing there with a smirk on his face.

He looked over at Renjun sending him a wink, resulting in the latter rolling his eyes while receiving glares from his boyfriends that stood on either side of him.

Donghyuck sent Joonlim a glare, "What do you want." He snarled.

"Your the one who said my name, I was only responding back to you." Joonlim answered.

"Well your not wanted here, so leave you weirdo." Renjun said.

"That's surprising coming from someone like you. I mean look at you, your just small and short," Joonlim said. "With a bad attitude, but still that makes me even more attracted to you, aside from your outstanding beauty."

Renjun scrunched his face up in disgust, "Your so fucking weird." He said.

Joonlim smirked and tried to get closer to him but Jeno stopped him by standing in front of him. The smirk that was once visible on his face soon turned into a scowl as he glared at Jeno.

"Your blocking my way." Joonlim harshly said.

"I know." Jeno blandly replied.

"So move," Jeno didn't respond nor did he move, "Dude what is your pro-" Before he could finish Jaemin cut him off.

"What part of 'he has two boyfriends' didn't you understand. He's already taken so leave him alone." Jaemin spat.

"And what part of 'I don't care' don't you understand. I knew and liked him way before you two even came into the picture." Joonlim seethed.

Jeno scoffed, "You think we care. You may have known him before us but that doesn't mean anything because we're dating him not you so. back. off." He said glaring coldly at him.

Joonlim smirked before replying. "Or what? What can you two possibly do that'll make me back off."

Jeno walked closer to him, his cold gaze not once moving off of him, "I'd watch myself if I were you. There's plenty of things I could do to make you regret anything you do. Try me." He spat.

Joonlim became uneasy by his gaze, so he took a step back, hesitating before speaking. "W-well, it's not like you can fight, so I wouldn't bet you could make me regret anything."

A smirk formed on Jeno's face, "Just know, if you keep bothering Renjun, the nurse won't be able to help you with the bruises your going to get dude. So stay away from him." He said.

Renjun looked over at Jaemin who looked back at him, "Is it just me or is he too hot for his own good?" He said in a hushed tone so only Jaemin could hear.

"Yup he's way too hot for his own damn good." Jaemin quietly said agreeing with him.

Mark quickly looked down at his watch to check the time before looking back over at the others, "I hate to interrupt, but we need to get to class before we're late." He said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Watch yourself Cho before I make you regret it." That was the last thing Jeno said before going back over to his two boyfriends.

"See you later hyungs." Chenle happily said, despite the tense atmosphere around him. He grabbed Jisung's hand interlocking their hands together before turning around and walking to class with him.

Joonlim scoffed and glared at Jeno before leaving down the hallway, going to his class. Renjun sighed then quickly pecked both Jeno and Jaemin on their cheeks before going over to his best friend, grabbing him by his wrist and dragging him away from his boyfriend while he whined.

Mark huffed as he watched his boyfriend walk to class without him. He then turned to the two that were left, "Come on." He said and they both nodded, as they began to walk to class.

"Do you guys think Joonlim is still going to try something?" Mark asked the two.

"More than likely he will but he'll just get beat for harassing Junnie. Plus it's what he deserves." Jaemin answered and Jeno nodded in agreement.

Mark sighed, "Just try not to get into too much trouble you two." He said.

"No promises." They both said causing Mark to sigh once again.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ok this story is finally back again but it will be ending very soon. And I already know what I'm going to do for the next few chapters.

Also thank you all for almost 5k reads on this book, even though it's hardly being updated. Stay safe everyone<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 9.1K 57
γ€ŠΒ° 𝘐𝘡 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘡𝘦𝘹𝘡...𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘸𝘒𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘡 𝘡𝘰 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 °》 Started: 050520 Finished: 072421...
5.3K 157 15
Lee Jeno X Na Jaemin Jeno had been living in a foster home for his entire life. He liked it, but he wished he could get out and see the world more li...
26.6K 1K 41
β•°β”ˆβž€ ππŽπ‘π„ππŒπˆπ π…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ. renjun is a victim of abuse due to which he ran away. jaemin has a dark past due to which he is sucidal. jeno wa...
267K 10.3K 21
jeno and renjun are roommates but every night jeno goes to jaemin's to sleep and renjun is left alone to stare at jeno's empty bed. norenmin ❁ trigge...