𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄...

By Fangirl_332

[ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ/ᴜɴғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ] [ ʏ.ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ʟᴇɢs 𝒙 ғ.ᴇx-ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ] [•𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐦𝐩... More

introduction
Art
Fanart page
13k?!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

7.5K 146 32
By Fangirl_332

A/N: I'm gonna skip chapter 1 for the sake of the story and I'm also too lazy to write so sorry if you wanted to see that anyway moving on!

After releasing poppy from her box the lights suddenly started to flicker off and before it turned completely dark Y/N managed to get a quick look of poppy, her eyes were suddenly wide open which was weird since her were closed when she saw her, now she was completely in the dark, Y/N looked around in a bit of a panick in case if anyone or anything might come out and attack her but all she heard was silence after a few seconds of silence a voice suddenly echoed in the dark it sounded like a woman's voice.

"You opened my case...."

Opened her case? Wait was this poppy speaking to her? She was surprised that poppy was actually speaking to her but then again huggy did came to life and chased her down liked a wild animal hunting down it's prey, luckily she managed to escape and defeat it by dropping a box on it and fell down in who knows where, that thing freaked her out.

Suddenly a red faint light started to glow in the room giving her some Light she looked around and saw that poppy was gone along with her case, Y/N noticed another entrance which was next to where poppy's case was supposed to be, Y/N assumed that she got out using that entrance, Y/N sighed "I hope I did the right thing..." Y/N thought to herself.

With no time to waste, she took one more glance around the room before going towards the red lit hall as she kept walking the lights went back to normal and she was back to where she entered, but then she noticed that the giant closet blocking the door was no longer there revealing the white door, she was a bit surprised but she wasn't complaining, she gently opens the making a creaking noise leading her to a new hall.

Y/N looked back and knew going there would be a big risk but she hoped it was worth it once she makes it out alive, she started to walk and looked around on the walls were buggy and bron on each wall, she sighed as it brought back some nostalgia when she used to work here before she quited, she quickens her pace a bit.

Suddenly she heard a whisper to her saying. "This way!" Y/N stopped to look around to see whoever said it but saw no one, she shrugged and decided to go along, maybe they're trying to help her but she wasn't sure about it, what if it was a trap? Y/N just wanted to get out of here, she snooker it off and kept going she then stopped to see two separate halls and there in the middle was a red door and with a gold label on too of the top labeled "Elliot Ludwig" it was the manager and founder of this broken down factory and  her former boss's office, she hadn't seen him for a while now she wondered what happened to him, Y/N went to open it but it was locked no matter how hard she tries to open it.

"Dammit.." Y/N said and sighed in defeat and backs away from the door Y/N went to the left hall to see anything useful but nothing really except for a entrance to another room which is possibly her way out but it was blocked by a caged door, she also noticed that there was a big hole on the floor of it meaning she has to either grapple or find something else to get across, she assumed that she has to do something here to make it open but how? Y/N tapped her chin in thought before shrugging and went to the hall on the right.

"There's gotta be something to do.." Y/N said to herself as she was walking to the hall on the right she saw a huge hole blocking her way to the other side she looked up and saw some pipes she can use to swing across, she felt a little nervous since she's never done this before but she has to or she'll be stuck here forever it's now or never.

Y/N used her grabpack to grab onto the pipes and starts swinging across, when she found the right time she let's go drops on the ground with a grunt and slowly stands up from the impact.

Y/N walked forward and she saw another entrance but is blocked once again by a caged door next to it, was a huggy sign he was holding a grabpack just like hers and next to him was a button and on the top it says. "Press here." Y/N walked up to it and pressed the button and suddenly she heard a loud goofy laugh and it echoed around the area she's in, she flinched at the sound of it as it had startled her she honestly didn't expect it to be THAT loud and she didn't really liked the sound of it.

Y/N pressed again and she got another response in a cheerful manner along with a giggle at the end. "Does someone need a hug?"

"I'd never want to hug you." Y/N said to herself, she could already tell that voice belonged to none other than huggy wuggy, she never really liked the guy and she didn't understand why it got so popular back then, she shrugged it off and pressed the button again.

"Give me a big squeeze! I promise I won't bite!"

"Oh yeah? Last time you literally had sharp teeth when you were chasing me down the vents trying to bite me." Y/N said sarcastically, as she remembered back in the vent chase with huggy she saw that it had rows of sharp teeth which freaked her out, Y/N pressed the button yet again.

"Come closer...."

Y/N pressed the button one last time.

"I'll squeeze you! Until you..!"

Y/N suddenly heard a loud sound of a horn and winced a bit of loud it was. "Ok no more kidding around." Y/N said and suddenly noticed a bunch of colored barrels blocking a door, she walked towards it and starts moving the barrels away one by one until the door was in full view.

Y/N opens the door, she noticed on the inside is that it was a dimly lit room and they're were some various rejected toys she noticed that there was a poppy key on the wall just ahead of her, Y/N walked towards it and grabbed the key. "Finally I found something useful." Y/N whispered to herself as she walked out and saw another path but it was blocked once more with a bunch of wood palettes.

"Why is every door have to be blocked?" Y/N said to herself rubbing her forehead in frustration as she knew it would be more difficult for her as she goes on but still determined to herself out of this place, as she walled she noticed another giant hole she used her grabpack to grab onto the pipes that's on the ceiling and swing across before letting go and landing on the ground nailing it this time.

Y/N stood and starts walking again, she back to where she saw her former managers office she knew that this was the key to his office since she knew him and how he manages around she puts the key in the lock and twists hearing a small click the door slowly creaks open revealing a office.

To her surprise it looked clean, it had brown walls brown floors they're some bookshelves around here and noticed that there's some papers stuck in the wall with drawings on it, she also noticed another VHS player and another TV on top of it

Y/N starts to look around the office, she first went to the desk there was small lamp, a stapler, a VHS tape with a piece of paper underneath it and a gold trophy, Y/N grabbed the VHS tape along with the note, she first takes a glance at the note it reads (Sorry if I got anything wrong I tried).

Experiment 814

Note:

•This experiment utilized a live rat

•Fed three portions daily of two weeks

•At the end of two weeks the rat was killed and submerged into a poppy flower and got a  preservative gel mixture

•one week later an electric shock was applied to the rat (still in the gel) in an attempt to revive it the rat

•The rat remained unresponsive

Analysis

I still believe in the potential of the poppy flower it's unusual properties lead me to believe that the proper mixture and procedure could have life-altering properties the poppy flower has for a long time carried a heavy symbolism and I don't believe that's for no reason perhaps something larger than a rat would yield different results.

After reading she was shocked and surprised at the same time, so to sum it up they're using a poppy flower to bring back the dead maybe that's why something like huggy was alive and able to move on it's own. "interesting.." Y/N mumbled to herself, she looked around and noticed drawings which seemed to belong to a child and a vent but it was blocked by a book shelf, Y/N used her grabpack to grab the shelf and starts to pull on it until it eventually.falls down the vent now in view.

Y/N jumped above the shelf and starts going inside the vent, she ventures forward inside the vent the red lights giving her a path, it gave her some flashbacks from when she was chased in the vents by huggy but she ignores and keeps going and lands to another room she didn't know where was now as she was walking towards the power nearby, she hears a loud crash and a gasp which belongs to a girl, which startled Y/N she looked to where it came from and she was surprised of who she saw.

It was...

It was......

It was poppy!

A/N:
Ok I'm ending it here but I hope you enjoyed it see you in the next chapter
Peace out!

-by fangirl_332

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.6K 61
THIS IS A PLATONIC STORY. AND IT CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 2, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED OR PLAYED IT. THANK YOU.
17.4K 364 10
A 21-year-old young man named Y/n decides to work for the company Playtime Co as a childminder in a Playcare orphanage in order to pay for the treatm...
30.2K 714 19
I only saw ONE male reader x mll book and all the others were female reader, so that's why i created this. I accept suggestions on what the story sho...
10K 324 11
[Poppy Playtime Fanfiction] "What's the time? PLAY TIME!" when the player returns after getting a letter, he first met his first and new companion th...