Loveless (Lloyd Garmadon x Fe...

By WTFanfiction

*New Cover* Y/n has the power of seduction. she can walk up to anyone and immediately make them fall in love... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Question
Good Times!
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
More Good Times!
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Memes Because I Don't Have Anybody To Show Them To
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Wait A Minute . . .
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Color
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Final Author's Note
SEQUEL!!!
I Forgot to Say

Chapter Five

1.8K 44 11
By WTFanfiction

When you woke up, you were laying on Jay's bed. You could hear the ninjas talking.

"That snake almost got me," Jay said. "Look." He turned and a piece of his pants were missing.

"So, did you see what Chen did to Karlof?" Kai asked.

"He sucked his powers away!" Cole exclaimed.

"And he did it using ice," Lloyd said. "Which means . . ."

All of the ninja came to the conclusion at the same time. "Zane is on the island."

They all seemed to think for a moment and during that time, Lloyd realized that you were awake. He came over to you.

"Are you okay?" Lloyd asked. "I had no idea you were that scared of snakes."

"If you saw your parents get eaten by a giant snake right in front of you, you would be that scared of snakes too," you guaranteed him.

"I'm sure I would be," he said.

"Wait?" Kai asked. "Your parents were eaten by a giant snake?"

You nodded. "The great devourer."

"Oh," all the ninjas said, looking down.

"Well, it's morning, so we better get to breakfast," Lloyd said, trying to change the subject.

Y'all went downstairs and met up with Garmadon. You and your new friends got into line.

Garmadon was getting breakfast and the server refused to give him creamy biscuits.

"Let this be a lesson to you," Garmadon said. "If you choose to become good and leave your evil sensei, you may not be served creamy biscuits."

Jay stood in front of the server. "Extra creamy biscuits please." The server gave him three. "A few more." The server added two. "Just a little more." The server put five more on. "Thank you!"

You got a creamy biscuit and you noticed Cole and Jay arguing.

"I thought ninja never quit!" Cole yelled.

"I thought ninja wouldn't steal your girlfriend!" Jay returned.

"What are they talking about?" you whispered to Lloyd.

"They're both in love with Kai's sister, Nya" Lloyd whispered back.

"Damn, that sucks," you laughed.

When Garmadon managed to settle the fight, we all sat down.

"It's so unfair that Jay's opponent was taken out," you said. "I have to go up against Skylor and Jacob because Karlof was kicked out."

Suddenly an intercom came on. "The tournament of elements continues," Chen's voice said. "Will the following masters please make their way to their assigned arenas? Speed, gravity, smoke, nature, mind and last but certainly not least . . ."

"Maybe we all got the day off," Jay said happily.

"Fire!" Kai gasped as Chen spoke. "Remember, only one can remain."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

You sat next to Lloyd. The fight between Turner and Gravis was first. There was a tree with pink blossoms and a jade blade stuck in between two of the branches.

"First match. Turner, master of speed, versus Gravis, master of gravity," Chen announced. "Fight!"

Turner started speeding around and Gravis levitated. They launched tree branches and pink flowers at each other.

"What?" Turner yelled to Gravis. "Can't keep up? I'm over here! Can't catch me!"

This seemed to fuel Gravis' anger and he levitated towards Turner. Gravis levitated flowers around himself.

"This doesn't look good," Turner observed.

Gravis launched hundreds of flowers at Turner.

Turner shook off the flowers and sprinted in the opposite direction of the jade blade.

Gravis laughed and started levitating the jade blade toward himself.

However, Turner ran towards it just in time to grab it. Turner laughed and held it up.

"Winner! Loser!" Chen announced.

Gravis sighed, knowing he had lost. Chen pressed a button and the ground fifty feet below Gravis opened. Gravis laughed triumphantly, thinking that he was safe. Chen pressed another button and a punching bag fell from the sky and knocked him into the hole in the ground.

"Woah," Turner gasped, utterly shocked. "How many buttons does that mean have?"

"I know, right?" you uttered to Lloyd, making him laugh.

"Master of speed moves on."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

You sat in between Lloyd and Kai for the second fight. You knew it was between that master of mind and the master of nature. There was a large rock tower, atop the tower was a jade blade.

"I'm pretty sure nature's going to win this one," you said. Lloyd nodded in agreement.

"You may be surprised," Garmadon replied.

"Neuro, master of mind, versus Bolobo, master of nature. Fight!" Chen yelled cheerfully.

As soon as Chen uttered these words, Neuro put his hands to his head. Bolobo didn't seem to react.

"They call this a fight?" Lloyd asked.

"Wait for it," Garmadon said.

Bolobo planted vines around Neuro, but Neuro seemed to see it coming. He climbed up the vines with ease. Bolobo grunted and created a vine underneath himself, lifting him up towards Neuro and the jade blade. Bolobo used vines to keep Neuro away from the jade blade.

"See?" you asked Garmadon. "There's no way he could win now."

"Exactly," Lloyd said.

That was until Neuro broke free of the vines and lunged towards Bolobo.

"Never underestimate the power of the mind," Garmadon warned you and Lloyd.

Bolobo and Neuro started fighting on the ground. Suddenly, Bolobo shot a vine at Neuro. The vine wrapped around his arms and kept him from breaking.

You could faintly hear him say, "I . . . I didn't see that coming."

"In man versus nature, nature usually wins," Lloyd said. He smiled at me.

Bolobo started to move towards the jade blade, but suddenly he dropped his staff and the vines receaded. You noticed Neuro sitting there with his fingers to his temples, smirking.

Neuro climbed up to the jade blade and pulled it out. He held it high above his head.

"Winner!" Chen yelled excitedly. "Loser!" He pressed a button and the ground fell out from underneath Bolobo.

"Master of mind moves on."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

You sat in between Lloyd and Skylor for the fight between Kai and the master of smoke. You chewed your lip nervously looking out at the arena. A flimsy bridge over a pool of lava with rocks.

"I hope Kai wins," you whispered to Lloyd.

"Me too," Lloyd agreed.

"Kai, master of fire, versus Ash, master of smoke." Chen laughed happily. "Fight!"

Kai and Ash both ran towards the jade blade in the center of the bridge. The bridge rocked back and forth with each tiny movement. The jade blade fell off the bridge. For a moment, you thought that it landed in the lava, however it landed in a rock.

Kai had flipped underneath the bridge and was now using the wooden planks as monkey bars.

"Come on, Kai!" Lloyd cheered. "You can do it!"

Kai burst through the bridge, landing on top. He left a hole, and you worried that someone would fall through.

Ash and Kai shot fire and smoke at each other. You couldn't tell who was going to win. Ash hit Kai harshly and Kai flew back, breaking the bridge. He was just hanging by one wood plank, and it appeared that there was no winning for poor Kai.

Chen laughed happily, but I could see Skylor's face drop.

Kai dodged smoke from Ash. He tried to get back into the bridge, but failed.

Skylor gasped and covered her eyes.

"It's going to be okay," you whispered to her.

After a minute, Kai did manage to flip back onto the bridge.

"Ninjago!" he yelled. He started spinning and turned into a mini-tornado.

"What the hell?" you said to Lloyd. "Is that the spinjitzu thing you were talking about?" When Lloyd nodded, you added, "You fucking have to teach me that!"

"I will," Lloyd promised.

Kai and Ash moved around the bridge, trying to land hits on each other.

"Come one, Kai. Use your power!" Lloyd yelled.

Kai yelled, "Fire," and began throwing fire at Ash. However, the fire instead hit the bridge and the bridge set on fire.

"No, you dumbass!" you yelled. "Not like that!"

They kept fighting. That's when you noticed Clouse. You stood up to get a better view. His hand was lit up purple. He appeared to be preparing some sort of magic. You were about to call him out, but Chen muttered something to him softly, and he put his hand away.

Kai broke the bridge with fire. They both fell onto the rocks and fought down there instead.

Ash lunged for the jade blade, but Kai shot fire at him. Ash turned into smoke to avoid the fire and Kai used this as an opportunity to grab the jade blade.

"Winner!" Chen yelled. Everyone cheered, but you, Skylor, and Lloyd were the loudest.

"Loser!" Chen said. He pressed a button and Ash fell into the floor.

"Take that, bitch!" you yelled at the hole in the ground. "Don't mess with ninja!"

Everyone looked at you like you were crazy, except for Lloyd, who just smiled.

"Master of fire moves on!"

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
1526 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 106 10
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
8.9K 298 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
297K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
50.8K 1.1K 43
The Ninja have been trying to get Lloyd a girlfriend for months now after they all got their partners and did not want him to feel left out. When the...