Irresistible [A Zarry Fanfict...

By 1Dreamteam

He was the teacher... He was the class bad boy... He was Irresistible. Zayn Malik was known throughout Greate... More

Irresistible [A Zarry Fanfiction].
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Epilogue!
Thank You Thank You Thank You <3
Graduation Day - [An Irresistible Ending] - 2M

Chapter Thirty Two

45.7K 1.1K 503
By 1Dreamteam

A/n: So much drama in the last few chapters, think we needed some good old Niam fluff!:) Enjoy x

Niall Horan was in his bedroom, legs crossed as he sat in the warm duvet on his bed. It was noon, and he’d only been up for a while, but the dream that he had just had when he had been asleep had shocked him. He’d had a dream that he was with Liam and Zayn, and they were all hanging out, like they normally would, when it had happened. Zayn had put his arm around Niall, but Liam frowned, pulled Zayn off him and pushed him onto the floor, before grabbing hold of Niall in a huge bear hug, whispering over and over again,

“You’re mine, you’re mine, you’re mine.”

Since that dream, everytime Niall thought about it, which was constantly, and everytime he thought about Liam, he got a strange feeling in his gut. He’d never felt like this before, even when he had fancied Zayn, he’d never felt this…He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He couldn’t even think straight! What was going on with him? The only thing he did know, was that he really wanted to see Liam all of a sudden. That’s why he was sat in his bed, looking at his mobile phone on his nightstand. He was biting his finger nails in deep thought. Should he invite Liam over? What would they do? Would Liam get bored? What if Liam didn’t even want to come over? Why was Niall so bothered about what Liam would think of him all of a sudden?! Niall rolled his eyes at his behaviour, before reaching for the phone and dialling Liam’s number. He listened to it dial, and his stomach churned. What if Liam didn’t answer? Oh God Niall, cut it out!

“Nialler?” Liam answered cheerfully, and for some reason Niall choked.

“Ni? Niall?” Liam asked again down the phone, as Niall got over his choking fit.

“Hey, hey! Sorry about that…don’t know what came over me.” Niall replied with a slight laugh, even though he was scowling at himself in the mirror, mentally telling himself to cut it out, once more.

“It’s cool…” Liam replied down the phone, and Niall smiled at the sound of his voice. He could imagine Liam sat playing his video games; his ruffled up hair all messy on this Saturday morning. He’d be wearing baggy old jogging bottoms, but with a white tee and a plaid shirt. How his biceps filled out his shirtsleeves…Niall shook his head again.

“What the hell is going on?” Niall yelled suddenly, before realising he’d said it out loud, and dropped his head into his lap in frustration.

“Erm…you called me, I picked up, you choked, I laughed, you yelled, I’m still laughing…” Liam replied down the phone, chuckling away, which only made Niall laugh.

“I have no idea what I am going on about. And how dare you laugh while I choke!” Niall laughed down the phone, and Liam laughed as well.

“Come at me, bro!” Liam laughed down the phone, and soon enough the two boys were throwing banter at each other, laughing loudly as they did so. Halfway through Liam’s Kermit the Frog impression, Niall heard as his older brother banged on the wall with his fist, yelling to him to shut up from the other room.

“That’s my brother, telling me to shut up…AGAIN.” Niall yelled purposely loudly, receiving another loud bang on the wall. Greg was a great brother, just not when he had a hangover from being out all night.      

“Why don’t you come around mine? Bring a few of your Xbox games and a sleeping bag? My parents have gone out for the weekend, and my sisters have gone off on some shopping trip, I’m all aloney on my owney!” Liam laughed down the phone, and Niall felt himself die inside. He swore on his life that that was the cutest thing that he had ever heard in his life.

“I’ll be there soon!” Niall eagerly agreed, jumping off his bed and launching for his wardrobe. Liam cheered in excitement, before both boys said goodbye.

Niall didn’t know why he was so excited all of a sudden, but he just felt excited. He’d seen Liam all week at school, yet felt like he hadn’t seen him in ages. For some reason, he wanted to look really good, but he had to look normal, not too overdressed at the same time. He suddenly looked at himself in the mirror.

“Why do I need to look good? It’s just Liam…” He scoffed to himself, before he pulled on a simple, white t-shirt and some chinos, before pulling on a navy hoodie. It wasn’t too cold outside, and it was only a five to ten minute walk to Liam’s house anyway, so he wouldn’t need to wrap up too warm. Once Niall was changed, he went out of his bedroom and stood on the landing.

“Mam!” He called downstairs to his Mum, who would be watching TV with his Dad.

“Yes, Niall, love?” His Mum called back.

“I’m going to Liam’s tonight! Can you make me a sandwich?” Niall asked, and heard her sigh, before he heard the kitchen cupboards start to open and close. Oh, guess she was in the kitchen after all, he thought to himself before going back into his room. He couldn’t go to Liam’s on an empty stomach.

He piled his things into an old backpack of his, including his favourite pair of joggers, a fresh pair of boxers and his phone charger. He went through his Xbox games, trying to remember Liam’s favourites, which always consisted of Mario Kart and other Mario games, before adding those into his backpack. He sloppily shoved his feet into a large pair of Supras that he had begged his parents for since last year, before going into the bathroom and quickly brushing his teeth, looking over his braces with a huff. He never liked his teeth, but he didn’t know if he preferred having braces or not. He just couldn’t wait until they were gone and his teeth would be perfect, like he always wanted them to be. He took one last look in the mirror, ruffling up his hair, and secretly checking his roots before going back into his bedroom. He pulled his backpack over his shoulder, before going downstairs in search of his Mum. And his sandwich.

“Niall, you do know that I have food in my house, right?” Liam asked, as Niall emptied his backpack, in search of his games. Instead of the games that were at the bottom of the bag, he had found the bags and bags of food that his Mother had packed him off with. Niall rolled his eyes and looked at Liam sarcastically.

“You know what my Mum is like, all she ever wants to do is stuff people up with food.” Niall replied, finally finding the games and passing them to his best friend. Just like that, the argument was forgotten as Liam looked over them with excited brown eyes. Niall saw how the boys’ face completely lightened up, before he eagerly put Mario Kart into his Xbox console. Niall’s eyes couldn’t resist watching as the older boy leaned over to the console, the muscles in his back all moving as he did so, under the tight plaid shirt that contained him.

“You know I love this one!” Liam burst out excitedly, throwing Niall a controller, as the two boys sat on Liam’s bed, looking at the small TV screen that was in the corner of the room, a fresh messy pile of games underneath it. Liam’s room was nothing like Niall’s. Liam’s room was practically the same size as his, but Liam kept it so clean that it just seemed bigger. It always smelt really nice in here as well. There was the normal smell of deodorant, but mixed with the sweet smell of Liam. Niall looked over at Liam and bit his lip.

God he loved how Liam smelt. Liam had his back to him, all Niall could see was the curly mop of brown hair, the blue and purple plaid shirt, which he was wearing with nothing else underneath, and then grey jogging bottoms. Liam was stuck to the screen, like a little kid would be. Niall loved that about him. Liam suddenly turned around to face Niall, with a small smile.

“I’m Mario, you’re Luigi right? Like always?” Liam asked, with a wide smile, and Niall agreed, moving closer to Liam and choosing Luigi as his character. That was something he and Liam always did. They were always Mario and Luigi. If Zayn was round, he would always be Donkey Kong or something, but Mario and Luigi was their thing. Theirs.

The two boys sat for hours, laughing, eating a hell of a lot of junk food, and breaking out into wrestling matches at any chance.

“Winner! As always!” Liam yelled triumphantly, throwing the controller to one side and throwing his hands up in the air in success. Niall scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“I let you win that one.” Niall quickly said in defence, even though it just made Liam burst out laughing. He looked at Niall with a wide smile.

“Whatever you say, loser.” Liam spoke slowly, a teasing tone in his voice, which took Niall off guard for a minute or so. He looked at Liam’s lips, his mind replaying the way they formed when he had called him a loser. He felt like he just wanted to listen to Liam talk, and just watch his lips. Liam had noticed the way that Niall was watching him and was staring deep into his eyes. Although Niall only just noticed this himself, and looked into Liam’s eyes himself. Liam’s brown eyes slowly traced down Niall’s face, and before Niall knew it, or had any control over it, Liam leaned into Niall and crashed his lips onto his, Liam’s hand at the back of Niall’s head, his fingers softly grazing through Niall’s hair. Niall was in shock, but felt his eyelids flutter close nevertheless. His hands took over and found themselves wrapped around Liam’s neck, hands in his golden brown ruffles.

Liam quickly brought his face away from Niall’s the boys’ cheeks flushing pink as he looked over the older boy. Why did Liam stop? Why did Niall want him to keep going? Wait, he just kissed his best friend, he just kissed Liam, what was that about?

“I’m sorry.” Liam blurted out, looking extremely embarrassed. Was he embarrassed to have kissed Niall? Was he a bad kisser? Questions just kept filling up inside of Niall’s head like a bunch of balloons. But, now it was time for those balloons to pop. Niall cleared his throat.

“If I let you win, will you kiss me again?” Niall mumbled, scratching the back of his head, as he shuffled around on the bed. Liam looked up at Niall firstly in shock, before a bashful smile spread on his face. Niall smiled as Liam nodded his head, before Niall threw his controller to one side.

“I lose, you win.” He laughed, before grabbing hold of Liam and pressing their lips together once more, both boys falling onto the bed, their legs entwined together, their lips moulded as if made to be.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 16.4K 26
Zayn Malik. The name that every student in Bradford's Private School for The Artistically Talented fears. He's got the attitude. The looks. The mone...
276K 11.1K 27
Niall Horan seemed like a regular boy to everyone at school. No one ever felt the need to ask him if everything was okay, or if his personal life was...
202K 9.5K 18
@when2Rinlove28 asked me to write a Teacher AU. ❤ Harry works as a music and drama teacher at his old high school. He loves it! He has become great f...
116 0 15
"Harry, we're going to Bradfords University!" Zayn jumped up and down, the paper holding tight in his hands, then hugging the paper before he showed...