DESTINIES COLLIDE (A Boboibo...

By _Cosmic_Butterfly

A Boboiboy and Mechamato fanfiction. *Time period - After BBB movie 2* A new villain is after the legendary t... More

Before You Read
Cousins!?!? NO!!!!
Explanations & Memories
Everything Will Be Alright
What Happened, Kaizo?
Aurelius?
One Last Chance

What is even happening!?!?!?!

401 17 51
By _Cosmic_Butterfly

Previously...

"What happened Kaizo?!?! Who did this to you?" Maskmana asked, his mechanical voice sounding something close to worry.

Kaizo looked right at Maskmana's eyes and said....

"Mom."

======================

"WHAT?!?!?" Maskmana, Amato, Fang and Boboiboy exclaimed in shock. Wasn't Kaizo's mother dead?

"Kaizo... Are you sure? Did you see properly?" Maskmana asked Kaizo, clutching him by his shoulders. Oh God...

"Yes Maskmana... I'm... I'm very sure..."

Maskmana took a few steps back in shock. How was that even possible??? She died more a decade ago!!! 

"Kaizo, son, are you sure that you didn't mistake someone else for Eva?" Amato questioned this time, his tone slow and serious.

"No U-uncle... I can never forget m-mom's face nor I can mistake someone else for h-her." Kaizo assured, in a slighlty slurry voice.

Amato's breathe hitched at the confirmation. Oh dear lord... What in the world was happening? He turned to looked at Maskmana's, Ava's, reaction. He could see the gears turning in his wife's head. She was as confused and shocked as he was. Gosh... how often do dead people come back alive?

"Captain... Are you alright? What am I even asking? No you are not..." Boboiboy's voice snapped everyone back to reality.

Everyone looked at Kaizo and saw his blinking rapidly, trying to focus back into consciousness. Fang held him tighter as he began lose his stance on the ground.

"Captain..." Fang tried to shake him in an attempt to help him regain his focus. And that worked a little bit.

"Take Kaizo to the infirmary immediately." Amato and Maskmana ordered simultaneously. This dead-alive thing can wait till Kaizo's recovery.

"No... I'm fiiiiiiiine." Kaizo forced out a reply. There is something important, very important, that he hasn't told his mentor and uncle till now.

"Kaizo..." Maskmana started to scold him, but Kaizo stopped him the middle.

"M-maskmana... The... The twins... M-mom..." Kaizo tried to form a coherent sentence as he went in and out consciousness.

And that's when it hit them. Sai and Shielda were no were in sight. They couldn't even imagine their state if Kaizo's own state was this bad.

"Whatever it might be, Kaizo, stop talking and go to the infirmary. We will find them and bring them to the infirmary as well." Maskmana tried to assure but Kaizo shook his head in refusual.

"No A-admiral..." Oh god... Why is the world spinning right now? Kaizo wasn't sure. "Mom... took them.... S-s-she said...-" And Kaizo lost conscious and fell limp in Fang's arms.

--------------------------

"KAIZO!!!" Everyone exclaimed together in shock as Kaizo fainted while trying to say something.

"He must have fainted due to blood loss. Boboiboy, Fang, take Kaizo to the infirmary. Yaya, Ying, Gopal, stay with them. Call us once he gains consciousness." Amato ordered and they others left to the infirmary immediately with Yaya carrying Kaizo in mid air by her powers.

Once the gang was out of the room, Ava removed her mask and threw it on the ground out of frustration. Why does this sort of unbelievable stuff keep happening to her and her family? She had to fake her own death, pretend to be an other person around her own son and nephews, and now her sister has apparently awoken from death itself and has gone rouge? What sort of sick joke is this?

"Ava... Calm down!!!" Amato spoke, as he caught the flying helmet in his hands.

"Calm down??? How can I calm down Amato??? What is even happening in our lives??? Eva... She is ALIVE!!!! How is that even possible? She died more a decade ago, 11 years ago to be precise, didn't she???" Ava shouted in anger and frustration.

"First of all, CALM DOWN!!! Second of all, we aren't 100 percent sure whether the woman who Kaizo saw was indeed your sister!!! Third of all, WEAR YOU HELMET BEFORE SOMEONE SEES YOU!!!" Amato said and passed on the helmet back to his wife. 

Ava sighed deeply and wore her helmet again. "Sorry Amato... I... I got frustrated. I shouldn't have lost my composure..." She apologized, her voice getting tuned back to it's usual mechanical tone by the mask.

"It's alright for you lose your cool sometimes too, my dear. I know that there's a lot of responsibilities on your shoulders. Now, Ava, just relax... Go to your cabin and have a cup of coffee. Meanwhile I will go and try to find out the location of Sai and Shielda. Their location might lead us to the woman who attacked Kaizo. I will report back to you as soon as I get a lead. After that we will decide what to do further. Okay?" Amato spoke slowly with a comforting smile.

Ava just nodded in reply and left to her cabin. As soon as she left, Amato's calm demeanor dropped. 

So Eva is apparently alive and has gone rouge huh... Awesome. Amato has only seen this sort of stuff happening in his mom's Indian soap operas... 

Amato didn't know why, but he had a very bad, very very bad  feeling about this soap opera thing happening right now. 

-----------------------

Kaizo woke up after three long hours. When he opened his eyes, bright blinding light were the first to greet him. Once his sight got adjusted to the surrounding, he realized that he was in the infirmary of Laskar Station.

For a moment, Kaizo got confused. What was he doing here exactly?

And then the memories came flooding in. 

Planet Arges... 

Sai... 

Shielda... 

Mom...

Kaizo immediately tried to jump out of the bed, but the IV wires connected to him stopped him. He tried to rip them off but suddenly someone stopped him.

"Captain!!! What are you even trying to do?" Fang almost yelled at him in panic.

"Fang! Get these off me... I have to meet Maskmana and Uncle Amato immediately!!! There is something very important that I have to say to them!!!"

"Captain!!! Relax!!! I already sent a message to them notifying that you are awake!!! They must be on the way here! You just please stay in bed and wait for them to arrive!"

"No Fang... This is very important..."

"Please Captain..." A pair of puffy red eyes meet Kaizo's own. And that stopped him.

Puffy red eyes!?!?

"Fang." 

"No Captain, you should stay in bed and take some rest. You lost so much blo-"

"Were you crying?" Kaizo interrupted Fang's rant. 

Fang stopped talking and looked at him incredulously... Seriously?  What sort of question is that?

"Oh no, Captain!!! I just came back from a party you know... My brother is lying injured  in the hospital bed and my mother has suddenly waken up from death itself and has gone rouge. It's totally a thing to celebrate  you see...." Fang spoke with sarcasm dripping in each of his words.

Kaizo rolled his eyes at Fang in response. "Don't use that tone in front of me, young man." 

What else was Fang supposed to do? Admit it out loud that he was indeed crying  seeing Kaizo in the ICU??? 

Heck, no. Never, given the fact that he was already very embarrassed that his friends had seen him cry already.  

Fang rolled his eyes back at Kaizo. "Then don't ask me such ridiculous questions, Brother. Just stay in bed and take some rest. The Admirals should arrive shortly and then you can talk to them to your heart's content."

Kaizo finally gave in and nodded wordlessly. A few minutes passed between the two brothers in silence.

"Was it... Was it really mom who bet you up?" Fang asked, looking at Kaizo and breaking the silence between them.

"Yes..." Kaizo confirmed. "But I don't think she recognized me though... My mask was on and she was only focused on getting the twins."

"And that's what is confusing us, Kaizo. Why would she take the twins? I tried to trace their location but no luck so far. Did she say anything else to you?" A new voice chimed in.

Kaizo and Fang looked up to see Amato standing on the entrance of the room with Maskmana standing just behind him. They could also hear muffled voices coming from the corridor outside which they assumed as the voices of Boboiboy and the others.

"By the way, how are feeling right now?" Amato continued, walking inside. Maskmana followed him, and Boboiboy and gang after him. What surprised Kaizo was to see his archenemy Ramenman enter the hospital room too, with an ever taunting and irritating smile plastered on his face. 

Ramenman grinned annoyingly when he noticed Kaizo look at him for a split second, a grin that screamed Hey loser, what ya doing in a hospital? Someone had finally bet your egoistic arse huh?  

Kaizo refrained from rolling his eyes at the guy's annoying, irritating grin. Seriously??? Why was he even here?

"Good enough to beat the heck out Ramenman if I have to." Kaizo answered Amato's question smugly, and smiled satisfactorily when he saw Ramenman's grin slip away at his reply.

"Hey!?!? Watch it, loser. It's not me who is in the hospital bed. How long do you think that it will take me to smite  you on your face at this state?" Ramenman retorted back, earning a glare from Maskmana.

"Aiden." Maskmana scolded. "It would be very nice if you could just keep your antics to yourself."

Ramenman winced silently at Maskmana's words or rather, at Maskmana's tone. He nodded at him obediently and moved back to stand in a corner of the room, not before shooting a glare at Kaizo, who was smirking due the scolding he just received.

"Anyway... Maskmana..." Kaizo started, his voice turning serious. Bickering with Aiden can wait for a few days. "I have to tell you something."

"Yeah... Did she say anything to you? Like anything at all? Location, people, planets, coordinates, power spheras, or just ANYTHING??? Amato tried to trace the twins' location, but we just couldn't, for some reason. Why did she take them anyway???" Maskmana shot question after question at Kaizo, who just looked very conflicted.

"I... I think I know what mom wants...." Kaizo began, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Mom wants what?" Fang repeated, anxious.

"I believe that she's after the pendants of creation and destrution."

Maskmana, Amato, Ramenman, and Fang's eyes widened in horror. On the other hand, Boboiboy and the gang looked confused.

She wants what?

"The Pendants of Creation and Destruction? What's that?" Boboiboy wondered out loud, snapping everyone back to reality.

"It's a myth. People say that those pendants possess the power of creation and destruction repectively. When brought together, they give their owner infinte power. Am I right, Maskmana?" Ramenman elaborated and looked at Maskmana for confirmation.

Maskmana nodded wordlessly, confirming whatever Ramenman said.

"Those pendants seem dangerous." Yaya and Ying spoke in chorus hearing Ramenman's explanation. 

"Why does Aunt Eva want them?" Boboiboy asked again.

"I don't know... And I also don't know about the role the twins play in obtaining them." Kaizo admitted. "And I'm really sorry Maskmana..." He continued, his voice sounding guilty.

"Why are you even sorry for?" Maskmana asked, successfully hiding her own trembling voice.

"I could have stopped her... I'm sorry Maskmana... I just got shocked when she appeared and my brain just froze and I didn't know what to do... I swear I would have done something but when I saw her... Everything just went blank. And she started attacking us right away and everything happened very fast that I didn't even have time to wrap my head around the fact that mom was alive and functioning and has gone rouge.... I really am sorry... The only thing that registered in my mind was the fact that mom was alive and when she mentioned about the pendants when Sai questioned her motives. I'm so sorry for not stopping her." Kaizo rambled out an apology.

Everyone, including Kaizo's lifetime rival Ramenman, looked at Kaizo with pity. And Kaizo hated it and himself for it. Nobody in the room has seen Kaizo this vulnerable in years...

"No son, don't apologize. It's not your fault." Amato assured, keeping a hand on Kaizo's head and giving it a gentle pat. 

Kaizo looked back Amato with such a look  that Amato was instantly reminded of the day when a 12-year- old Kaizo lost his parents and came to Laskar, injured heavily and with a bruised face, and with a little Fang in his arms. That day was easily the most dreadful and life changing day in everybody's lives, especially Kaizo's. That poor 12-year-old went through a lot after that day. Now Amato saw the very same 12-year-old, vunerable Kaizo, in front of him. One look at Maskmana, or Ava, proved that she was also thinking the same.

"Yes Captain. It's not your fault. Seeing Aunt Eva alive must have put you into shock. I would have been shocked too if my mother appears alive suddenly too!!!" Boboiboy tried to offer his comfort but his words made some certain Admirals stiffen. Kaizo looked at Boboiboy confused.

"Wait... Aunt Eva?" Kaizo asked, confused expression replacing the guilt ridden ones.

"Oh yeah right... Boboiboy here is apparently Aunt Ava's and Uncle Amato's son, Captain. I found out just yesterday." Fang explained.

Kaizo looked more surprised than shocked. 

"But how? Uncle and Aunt have only one son and his name is Aaron. Not Boboiboy." Kaizo asked, tilting his head in confusion. Boboiboy smiled sheepishly in return.

"Well... I'm Aaron." Boboiboy replied, making Kaizo's eyes widen. On the hand, Yaya, Ying and Gopal snapped their head Boboiboy's direction.

"Wait... Your name in Aaron????" Gopal asked, clearly surprised. Boboiboy nodded sheepishly in response.

"You better explain this later, Boboiboy... I mean, Aaron!" Ying demanded and Boboiboy agreed.

"Wait wait...." It was Ramenman who spoke this time. "Boboiboy is your  son???" He asked looking at Amato, who nodded in confirmation.

"Don't take me wrong Admiral, but what is even wrong  with your family? Secret son, Dead sister-in-law coming back alive... What's next? Is your wife secretly alive too? What about your co-brother-in-law??? Is he going to come back alive next???" Ramenman wondered out loud, earning several laughs in return, lightening up the tensed atmosphere. Amato and Maskmana shared a discrete look.

Oh boy... Only if the others knew that it wasn't a joke.

====================

How was the chapter???? 2405 words in total!!!!

What do you think happened to Sai and Shielda???

Why did Eva kidnap them????

Why does Eva even want the Pendants???

I felt really bad for Kaizo while writing this chapter. Did I make him look so out of the character???

And one more thing... Next chapter will be late. I am going to a trip at a hill station for two weeks in a day and I heard that there is a lot of networks issues there. But I will try my best to update soon though!!!

Stay tuned to the story to find out what happens next!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 37 12
After Boboiboy has been rescued from Reverse's possession. Reverse Amato stays with him for a while and makes sure that Reverse Boboiboy is settled i...
16.7K 782 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...
8 2 1
A collection of my fanficton about Boboiboy Elemental Sibling AU. You can find the updates on Twitter, same username. Although they can be one shot(...
18.5K 754 29
A Boboiboy fanfic. Kaizo had always acted cold towards Fang. But what happens when he is ordered to leave his planet just because, He gave power wat...