Uff...that feeling!

By Always_Manyata

Bhawna Sinha, Cute, lazy, silly, have crush on her handsome and charming neighbour Aryan Saxena who is ACP of... More

prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Bonus chapter !
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5
Reviews plz

Chapter 59

22.3K 1.2K 167
By Always_Manyata

It's a double Update you can say !

I won't update for this week maybe because I am alot busy this week. If I would get time I will write.

This is a long chapter and romantic too ! Also I have a request read the song as well because in between I have written some romantic scenes so don't miss that.

Thank you and enjoy.

Plzzz vote for this and previous ch also Comment !

ARYAN'S POV

It's11pm right now and you know what happened? My bike stopped !

the weather is getting colder and colder. All the while Bhawna was holding we tight through my waist and even slept in the mid way that I have to be very careful while driving the bike so that so don't wake up.

we did had our food at 9 pm I guess which was at  a small dhabba, actually she wanted that so we had Butter Naan and paneer.

wait let's get to the past a bit.

FLASHBACK

she told me to stop at the dhabba rather than a restaurant. I park the bike and we both sat on the Khaat (a kind of sitting thing) in front of us a table.

when a man came up for order Bhawna said "Matter paneer, Naan, Paratha, raita, dum aloo, chicken biryani... aur bus thank you ! two plates" she smiled in the end.

Both me and the man was looking at her with open mouth.

she looks at us "I am hungry" she scratches her head.

she is looking so cute argh I will kiss her.

"bhaiya jaldi laiye (bhaiya bring the food fast)" I said with a chuckle, the man nodded with a slight laugh.

while the food was coming I saw Bhawna typing something on her Instagram. she has sent a reel and then she wrote," I wish someone can dance for me in this song and then I join him up in the rain..Uff how romantic"

She have this Fantasy? that she wants a guy to dance for her on this song in rain !

hmm but what's the song?

I know its wrong to look into someone's phone but I couldn't stop myself. I saw the name of the song and searched for it.

I excused myself to hear the song.

I went to the washroom and listened to it. I smile, what a song.

I came out and very old wind hit my body, It might rain very soon, I have to look out for a place to stay in the night.

when I came back I saw Bhawna eating the food in hurry as if she is to much hungry and I believe she is really very hungry.

I smile and sat beside her and began to eat my food. As the food was to much spicy I drank alot of water.

I saw her licking her fingers closing her eyes. I dont know when I began to lick my own fingers.

After licking her fingers she looked at me and I immediately looked away and let out my breath. I took out the finger from my mouth. Damn it !

I ate my food quickly and then paid the bill.

Then we began our journey towards the hotel which I have booked. It will take 2 hours to reach there.

she slept in the middle and in order to look for her safety I skipped the petrol pump.

FLASHBACK ENDS

so I think for past half an hour we both are walking towards the hotel which is still a lot far, also I cant see any cars on this road, networks are not coming plus it's dazing a bit.

shit ! I am making her walk, she was sleeping peacfully holding me. its 11:34 now she must be to much tired.

"I am sorry" I said

"why?"

"because I am making you walk"

she giggled "its okay Aryan ji, I am loving the walking especially in this dizzling rain it's romantic"

I grinned looking at her, she didnt even realise what she is saying and kept on walking forward.

I stopped behind and saw her walking forward, the rain has increased a bit.

Romantic ! let's make it more romantic then.

BHAWNA'S POV

I am walking enjoying the rain which have increased and is getting heaving.

I slow my walk when I hear a tune of a song. Are my ears hearing something wring? Is my have song being played?

I look at my right. Where is Aryan ji?

Then the sound become louder so did the rain.

I turn around and I saw Aryan ji, Looking at me tilting his head and when the singer began to sing "rumrata rigrirata" he beagan to move his body.

He began to grove his body with the song looking at me. Am I imagining?

Then he came lip sync the lines come a bit close to me "dilbara e dilbara apun ki tu apun tera" (beloved oh beloved)

He moved back and began to dance on the lines so well.

Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)

Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)

Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)

Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)

Tujhse dil lagaon, main bhi family banaon   
(I'll love you and build my family with you)

Ab yehi toh bas iraada hai mera
(Now only this is my intention)

When the tune came he raised his brows at me making me blush.

Saala hai na koi saali hai   
(I don't have a brother-in-law or sister-in-law)

Kholi hai magar woh khali hai
(I have a small house but it's empty)

Rum raagta rigiri raagta    (music beats)
Rum raagta rigiri raagta rum    (music beats)

Saala hai na koi saali hai   
(I don't have a brother-in-law or sister-in-law)

Kholi hai magar woh khali hai   
(I have a small house but it's empty)
Sapna hai, na koi apna hai   
(I have a dream, but no dear one)
Na gharwali hai
(Neither do I have a wife)

Tu akeli, main akela   
(You're alone and I'm alone)
Boondon ka laga hai mela   
(There is a fair of raindrops)
Aake mera ghar basa zara   
(Come and settle in my house)

Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)
Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)
Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)
Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)

He held my hand and pulled me closer to him. He ran his fingers on my arm and I closed my eyes. Rain drops falling on us making me feel hot even in the cold. He removed my overcoat slowly I inhaled sharply.

After the sensual kind of beats I pushed him a bit and sang the lines of the female.

Lagta hai koi deewana tu   
(It looks like you're a crazy lover)
Karta hai haseen bahana tu
(You make beautiful excuses)

Rum raagta rigiri raagta    (music beats)
Rum raagta rigiri raagta rum    ( music beats)

Lagta hai koi deewana tu   
(It looks like you're a crazy lover)
Karta hai haseen bahana tu
(You make beautiful excuses)
Kaise main tujhe yeh dil de doon   
(How can I give you my heart)
Hai anjana tu   
(You're a stranger to me)
Kal tujhe bataongi main   
(I'll tell you tomorrow)
Faisla sunaongi main   
(I'll tell you my decision)
Sochne de mujhko bhi zara
(Let me think for some time)

He grinned and held from my waist and kept my hand his shoulder and move left to right with slight jumps on the water enjoying the rain and our togetherness.

Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)
Apun ki tu, apan tera
(You're mine and I'm yours)
Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)
Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)
Tujhse dil lagaon, main bhi family banaon   
(I'll love you and build my family with you)
Ab yehi toh bas iraada hai mera   
(Now only this is my intention)
Dilbara eh dilbara   
(Beloved, o beloved)

Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)
Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)
Apun ki tu, apan tera   
(You're mine and I'm yours)

We pause dancing and laugh looking at eachother. we are so much drenched in the rain that our clothes are sticking to our bodies.

Our laughing began to decrease and stopped at a grin. I look into his eyes and my grin decreases.

"what do you see in my eyes?" He asked in a low and sweet voice.

I tilt my head to my left and look at him more carefully.

"say what your heart is saying, say what you see in them" He said

totally hypnotised into him I whisper "love"

He smiles and cup my right cheek and caresses my cheek with his thumb. I close my eyes.

I feel his cold breath on my lips. I open my eyes and his face is so close. I push him and runaway giggling.

"Bhawna ji you cant rub away from this ACP" He said from behind and I run.

I hide behind a tree and sneek peek out from there.

Suddenly someone held my waist and turned me around pressing me to the tree.

Aryan ji blocked me between him and the tree. My heartbeats increased.

I look at his wet face, looking so sexy, I look at his lips which I want upon mine. I hold my wrist with my another one and control my urges.

"I see love in your eyes and also" He said making me look into his eyes

"and?" I whispered

he moved closer and my waist tightly "lust" he brushed his lips with mine slightly making me shiver and hold his shirt.

I look aside.

ARYAN'S POV

she turned her face which is red and wet.

Her body is warm. Her closeness and wet cute face is creating havoc in me.

I hold her chin lightly and make her look at me.

Her eyes are closed her breathings are very fast. My heart is not under my control at all.

water droplets on her lips and the water dripping down her neck making me feel things.

Without wasting time I press my lips with hers and she holds me tightly.

Her lips are warm and soft like rose petals. My heartbeats increased.

I move my lips over hers slowly taking my own time so that she responses as well. Then after a minute she does response giving me goosebumps as her hands reached my wet hairs.

My hands moved inside her top from her back and she deepened the kiss amd pressed her chest with my so that there is no gap.

"mmm" she let out a voice.

I take in her bottom lips in between my lips and I slowly move my hands on her naked bak with her bra being the barrier which is spoiling  my touch over her smooth back.  want to open it up but I cant or else she will get scared.

I concentrate on her soft lips more and suck them and then she began to suck mine. Her fingers running through my hairs.

I kiss her harder and feeling to much of urges and unable to control myself I open her bra. I move my hands vigrously on her back which is so wet and smooth.

After a long kiss we move back our lips from each others.

Our breaths mixing with each others. Her hands come around my neck and I move my lips to her neck.

I suck on the water drop lets.

"Aryan ji" she whispered so sensually that I sucked on her neck harder

"ahh" She whispered again

I kissed it slowly.

"Aryan ji"

"hmm"

"I"

I kiss her neck again "you" I whisper near the neck

"I am"

I stop kissing at look at her "you are?"

She bite her bottom lips "I am feeling ticklish" she closed her eyes tightly and hide her face in my chest.

I chuckle and hug her thigtly.

after a short pause I ask her "how much do you love spicy?"

She moved her face back and looked at me "how much do you love sweets?"

"I love sweets less than the sweet I just had, I LOVE MY SWEET VERY MUCH"

"I love the spiciness I just tasted, I LOVE MY SPICE VERY MUCH"

we both smiled and said together "I love you"

Then we both again pressed our lips with each others and kissed like never before.

The rain began to fall very heavily and so much also our kissing didn't stop.

Then suddenly my phone began to make sound, which Ignored.

But after 5 minutes it began to beep again.

Bhawna tried to move back but I didn't let her but then the phone was beeping continuously that I had to take move away from her reluctantly.

I removed my hands from her back and took out my phone. We both are breathing heavily. I gulped.

I look at my phone and curse it. It's alarm clock. I look at her and she began to laugh.

"Alarm of 12 Pm Aryan ji?"

I huff " by mistake I guess"

I saw her struggling to clip her bra inside her top.

"should I help?" I asked.

Her cheek became more red and she shook her head.

I then kissed her cheek "you sure?"

I just nodded.

I smile and let her clip it because if I would help, I may remove the bra away rather than clipping it up.

After she was done I held her hand tightly "lets get home soon"

She nods with a smile.

We walked till we found a car after half an hour which dropped us to a hotel. We spent 4-5 hours there just to sleep in separate rooms but my sleep was lost.

I was lost in her dreams, the kiss, the fact that we just confessed makes me feel like everything is A dream, a very sweet dream.

I smile the whole night.

At 4 AM I book a cab and there we both hold eachothers hand and just stay quite then sleep until we reach home.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you and Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 18.8K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
11.5K 317 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
312K 32.5K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
1.6M 91K 68
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...