SFY BOOK 2: STRUCTURE OF LOVE...

By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

SACRIFICE FOR YOU BOOK 2.... ------ Complete 💯✅ ------ After 7 in years of waiting she finally came back to... More

Characters
Characters 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Final Chapter
New Book
Author

Chapter 28

788 36 1
By _bcdef_h_jklm_op24

Jin Pov

I'm now at the forest near the river waiting for him.. "Jin" I hear him calling me and I look back and smile 'how are you" I said as he gave me a smile "Im good." He replied "now let's proceed to the plan." I said as we sat at the ground "as you told me, that grand opening of her company is next week, you can give me an ID as a staff, there we can kill her while they are watching." I said as he frown and stood up.

"What??! Jin that not our plan, that's not the plan that I agree with." He said while raising his voice " you promise me no one will get hurt, no one will die." He said as I hold her collar "you will follow me out I will kill your fiance!!" I said as I push him. Yes I use his fiance to blackmail him thankfully he loves her some much that he can betray his friends..

"You can't hurt her anymore Jin, she already left Korea with the body guard the I hire!!, You can't hurt her nor my friends especially Lisa!!!" He said as I groan "you really like to play Min-kyu, do you think they will believe you?? that your we're blackmail? You betray them yes I can't hurt your fiance but I can hurt you." I said as I pulled my gun and point it to him.

"I already com this far and no one can stop me!!! Especially you!! I gave you chance you choose but you chose them! You will regret not saying goodbye to them." I said as I pull the trigger and she fell to the ground. I crunch down and he looks at me "L-lisa will know about this, y-you will pay for what you did to her f-friends. Y-you will rot in he-" u cut him off but pulling the trigger and pointed it to his chest.

I took all the things in her wallet and left but before that I pushed his body to the river...

_–_–_–_–

Lisa Pov

I just finished packing my clothes and now at the living room, when "Lisa where are you going??" Hae-in ask me as I look at him "I'm will meet someone important , why??" I asked as he nodded "but I asked Ryujin your schedule and she told me that you are free, where are you going??" He asked me as I rolled my eyes.

"It's none of your business hae-in, and besides it personal not business now if you don't mind I need to go." I said as I carry my things and put it inside the car, hop Inside and drove to the airport. While I'm driving I remember I didn't tell Jennie about my flight so I pick my phone and message her that I will not be in Korea for 2 days or more.

10 minutes away from the airport my phone rang.

Hello??

Ma'am it's positive..

Mhh that's good. , Is he okay??

No ma'am he was shot, but we are on the way to the hospital..

No, don't go there is do dangerous go at the rest in busan you know that address, right??

Yes ma'am I know it..

Ok I will send some doctors there make sure no one follows you and secure the perimeter...

I said as I hung up my call, " I know you Min-kyu, and I know you can't betray me, us.." I said as I continue driving to the airport, I park my car and head inside using the VIP entrance. "Ma'am M, are you using your private plane??" One of the employees asked me as I shake my head "no, don't worry I can take care of my self." I said as I head to a specific directions and I saw guards at both of the door guarding it "ma'am This is a private area no one is all-" I cut him off by showing my badge.

"It's phoenix now can I enter??" I said as they are Frozen "m-ma'am-" they gave me a puzzle look and I smirk and they open the door, "who is she?!!!" One man point his finger at me as he look at the employees and the two guards "is this how you gave respect to your senior???" I said as he frown.

"Senior, you are not my senior." He said as I chuckled and remove my mask "now do you recognize me???" I said as all the people inside the room gasp and suddenly all of them gave respect to me "now now all of you can go back to your work." I said as they did "and you." I said as I point one of the man "prepare a plane for me, asap." I said as he nodded and I look at the people inside, new face.

As the plane landed I put my glasses and went inside and saw some new trainees playing at the field. While I'm looking at them. I saw captain heading towards me with a smile "Lisa our I should call you phoenix??" He said as I giggled "phoenix is fine, captain." I said as I emphasize the captain "mhh, Lisa I miss you, now what can I help you with??" He ask as we walk to the building.

"Later captain, let me just remenise my memories here, it's almost been 8 years." I said as he smile "Lisa would you mind giving a speech tomorrow at graduation?" He asked as I look at him "tomorrow, mhh yeah I can." I said as he chuckled and we walk to the hallway, while we are walking I saw the wall where all the team leader who died, with there photo, and accomplishment and I saw my photo.

Lalisa Manoban

Known mononymously as Phoenix, Phoenix she lead the famous team called Blackeagle. She accomplished Alot and have gathered all the award. Her Last Mission was accomplished but sadly she died. The rest of the members of Blackeagle retired after they Lost the great leader phoenix..

As I finish read it I look at captain "what they all know that you are dead, but I need to remove is after the graduation." He said as I smile and I saw two important people in the wall "mina." I wisper and I look at the other "bobby." I said

"By the way Lisa I need to tell you something important." He said as I face him and smile "it's about Jin, right?" I said as he widen his eyes "no, wait?? what!?? How did you know??" He said as I frown "what do you mean by no??" I asked him and he shake his head. "Let's go to the office Lisa." He said as I follow him inside.

We sat at the couch and he went to the cabinet and took a folder and put it on the table infront of me. "That's the file of the Kim's." He said as I open and I saw and read everything "they are on the way at the prison, when an Accident happen the vehicle that they are in fell to the river, when we got the location but when the vehicle was found only Miyeon body was found as for Jin he is missing, we have conduct a searched for him in that past few years, but we failed no trace has been found, and no body up until now we are still on going, so Lisa how did you found out?" He said as I look at him.

"Why didn't you told me about it?" I asked him "Lisa the incident happened a month after you retire, you know that rules we can't tell anyone even for the retired agents that's why we never tell it to you." He said as I nodded "my company is having Alot of problems when we announce that we will build a branch in Korea, my office in Paris was a mess one of went missing and  that why one of my business went bankrupt, only one have an access but I know he can't do that. That's why I decided to investigate all of my friends and family at the house and on the way to the airport I got a news from my men who follow one of my friend." I said

"Jin blackmailed my Friend Min-kyu, that he will kill his fiance if he will not follow that's why he holds Min-kyu neck, tho Min-kyu agreed to his plan to bring my company down, but he didn't agree kill me that's why Jin hot mad and shot min-kyu, that's what my men heard, and now Jin will sabotage that grand opening of my company next week, captain I need your help." I said as I hold his hand.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt, I don't want anyone to die I have already Lost two special person in my life in my special day, and I don't want to add another person, please captain help me." I beg him as he hug my side "Lisa, don't worry I will help you, the agency will and especially him, he will help you." He said as I look at him "what do you mean by him" I asked...

It's my second day here and I'm going to make a speech to the new graduate, "Lisa are you ready??" He said as I smile "yes ???" I said as we went to the stadium "by the way, how is your relationship with Jennie??" He asked me as I smile "we are good she is taking good car of my and out baby." I said as he smile "promise me, I will be a godfather is he/she will be born." He said as I giggled and nodded "I promise that." I said as he guide me upstairs..

I'm just waiting for my name to announce, "and yo out special guest Lalisa Manoban or should we call Phoenix the legend" as I heard my name I walked to the path and all the students gasps as they saw me, I use my cold face "Phoenix will give a speech." Captain said as he give me my mic.

"Good afternoon students, This Day is an important for all of you, if your asking why I'm alive they kept me alive but dead in the ilegal world so no one can harm me. In my last mission I have killed a big drug lord, but it's cost me my life to be our in danger. Being an agent doesn't mean your powerful, doesn't mean you can't feel any pain nor emotion. I have lose an important person in my life in all my previous mission it gave me scars and bad memories which I don't want to recall. I was once a trainee like you and I even almost gave up but keep helping me. Agents can be tried you can stop on the road and rest but never stop permanently. Cause if you stop permanently you gave up and it means the enemy wins. I just want to say in every Mission you will get hurt, but being hurt doesn't mean your weak it mean your strong in enough to stay awake and fight. Now students or I should say new agents congratulations cause you have come this far but is not the end it's just the starting line.

As I gave my speech all of them gave me a round of applause, after that I attended the after party and stayed for two hours and after that two hours I packed and went back to Korea..

To be continued...

Guys I'm really sorry, that I couldn't update for that past few weeks it's just that I decided to take an off but now I'm back, thank you for supporting my stories. And sadly the final Chapter will come thank you very much for the support from book one to book two..

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND

VOTE
👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 123 19
LalisaManoban an outgoing , nice , and cute person who graduated and trying to find a job unlike Jennie Kim the Cold CEO of Chanel who is just passi...
16.9K 2.1K 22
انا جيون جونغكوك الذي لم تراني حبيبتي وانا أُقاتل من أجلها هي فقط رأتني عِندَ انتِهاءِ المَعركه و أَنا احمِلُ سِلاحي ،فظَنت انّي اُريدُ أن أقتُلَهُا...
10.1K 494 28
Where Jennie Kim is a rapper and Lisa is just a normal girl.
19.2K 527 34
Lisa and his father are on a journey around the world,When one day Lisa and his father visit the famous legendary training grounds of cursed spring i...